[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post your shitty fanfiction endings. I know you have one,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 57

File: 1200.jpg (86KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
86KB, 1200x675px
ITT: Post your shitty fanfiction endings. I know you have one, so you might as well post it here. I'll start:
>Ashi throws her and Jack through the time portal
>Shows them falling through the black and white
>Cut to the past
>Show Aku flinging past Jack into the portal
>Show Past and Future Jack meeting in the time warp
>They grab hands, spin around, and throw each other in the direction they each came from
>Past Jack goes back to the past
>Future Jack goes back to the future
>Fight scene that cuts and alternates showing future Jack fighting future Aku and past Jack fighting Past Aku
>Split screen showing half of future Jack and half of past Jack with the sword slicing down the middle for the final blow
>Future Jack continues to live in the future with all the friends he's made over his 50 year journey
>Still doesn't age
>Ashi learns to control the Aku part of her, so she doesn't age either
>The two literally live happily ever after
>The past is saved, and so is the future
>>
File: Samurai BLACKED on Toonami.jpg (57KB, 457x795px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai BLACKED on Toonami.jpg
57KB, 457x795px
>>92592343
10 episodes of pic related would suffice
>>
File: TFWnoGF.gif (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
TFWnoGF.gif
3MB, 720x404px
>>92592370
Oh and of course with jack in the corner doing this while it all happens. gif related.
>>
>Jack kills Future Aku
>Ashi somehow sacrifices herself during this and throws open a time portal before dying
>rest of episode continues how we say it
>short post credits sequence showing the now wonderful future and the people Jack met having happier lives

It's the whole bleakness around all those people getting erased that bothers me.
>>
Everything is the same but ashi lives. Ending could've been so much worse you gotta give it a little credit.
>>
>The welcome party saves Jack
>Scottsman fights Ashi while JAck tries to get his sword
>One of Scottsman's daughters tosses him the sword
>Jack & Scottsman fight Ashi
>Blah blah feelings, blah blah he kills the fuck out of her per necessity
>Jack kills Aku
>Everyone celebrates
>Jack is sad about Ashi
>Woahshitshe'sbarelyalive.jpg
>Ashi uses the last of her willpower to make a time portal
>Ashi dies (for real)
>Jack stares at the portal, and looks back at the massive army of companions he's made
>Jack squints his eyes, tosses his sword, and jumps through the portal
>Jack appears right before past him was teleported
>Pushes past Jack out of the way of the time portal and allows himself to be teleported back to the future
>Past Jack kills the fuck out of Aku
>Past Jack is a celebrated hero
>Cut to future, everyone's celebrating, Jack's drinking with the Scottsman while one of his daughters cuddles up next to him

IS THIS KINO?
>>
>>92592343
>Post your shitty fanfiction endings.
>everything the same up to the wedding
>nothing happens and they carry on with the ceremony
>afterwards it cuts to black and we see them some time after
>Ashi and Jack are together and alone
>it is revealed that Ashi lost her human form forever
>her true self is a shape shifter with great flaming eyebrows
>and she can't speak
>she has to use her powers to hide it
>neither she nor Jack age
>they both feel out of place
>but they can't return to the future and their friends as all of it was destroyed with Aku
>they can't talk about it to anyone else as they wouldn't understand
>especially with Ashi being as she
>>
I would have written the whole season to be about Jack figuring out a way to find hope after coping with the fact that he can't get back, becoming King Jack, and killing Aku in a final battle.
>>
>>92592343
Akushi knocks Aku out cold then rapes Jack with her vagina in front of everyone on screen.
>>
File: guardend.png (102KB, 1274x493px) Image search: [Google]
guardend.png
102KB, 1274x493px
>>92592343
>>
I'm kind of disappointed you didn't just greentext what Genndy wrote
>>
File: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (168KB, 904x467px) Image search: [Google]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png
168KB, 904x467px
>>92592370
this
>>
>>92592343
>When Ashi rebels against Aku, he forcibly removes his essence from her, injuring her in the process
>Seeing this, Jack leaps into one final battle with Aku, and finally defeats him
>Ashi, still alive, takes some of Aku's remaining power from his dying form
>Using it, Jack gets back to the past, and pushes his past self out of the way, allowing him to finish past Aku off
>Jack is returned to the future, and sees it change now that Aku is gone
>Seeing all of his friends one last time as everything ends, Jack goes to Ashi, and the two embrace right before everything fades to white
>In the distant past, Jack is seen walking, before eventually stumbling upon the tree
>A girl resembling Ashi is there, she smiles at him, and the two begin to talk to each other as the episode ends, showing the land restored from Aku's reign.
>>
File: 1495346820061.jpg (3MB, 3975x3055px) Image search: [Google]
1495346820061.jpg
3MB, 3975x3055px
>>
>>92592343
I'd do this but show a montage at the end of the world changing from its desolation under Aku to a peaceful thriving world. Maybe have Jack and Ash walk through the world and have a bunch of scenes from the previous seasons play, like Rooster Jack, the Shinobi, etc. Make it look like Jack is recounting the tales of his adventures to Ashi.
>>
>>92592343
Terrible but;
>Ladybug flies off
>Jack is left alone to his thoughts sitting there
>A figure approaches in the distance
>We don't see who it is, but Jack has a brief look of confusion on his face, followed by overwhelming joy
>>
File: 1423816764237.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1423816764237.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>Ashi dies in episode 3 with the rest
>>
>>92592343
Just a few changes really.
>after aku is killed
>when ashi falls have her vanish at that moment with them holding on to each other, kiss, and say their farewells
>que scene where we get a glimpse of how the future turned out without aku's rule instead of that bullshit ttgl rip-off
>keep the final scene
This would've been much better. Just remove the unnecessary dramatic wedding. And replace it with an actual answer to how the future turned out.
>>
>>92593349
You know, at first, with him riding through that misty grove, I honestly thought he was gonna revive Aku at the pool where he was born so Ashi could live again.
>>
File: Untitled.png (130KB, 1154x294px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
130KB, 1154x294px
>>92592343
>>
File: 1495048675628.png (306KB, 1280x1914px) Image search: [Google]
1495048675628.png
306KB, 1280x1914px
>Vanilla ending - Good version. Ashi doesn't fade, no dimensional retro closure for dramatic effect. They get married, the past and future ambiguously exist in different timelines. The series ends on a high note as Jack recites the series' opening to his and Ashi's child(ren).
>Vanilla ending - Extended cut, Take I. Jack and/or his parents meets with Odin, Ra and Rama. They call into question everything that has transpired since Aku's creation, and how the gods' refusal to act led to the suffering of billions across the galaxy for thousands of years. They decide to restore Ashi as a small compensation for Jack's heroic deeds. See: Ending 1 for more.
>Vanilla ending - Extended cut, Take II. An older Jack narrates over his experiences, the world and those he left behind. He approaches a prism of light in an open field, and is greeted by a large cloaked figure. The Guardian. They exchange words and Jack sees an echo of the future that was, Ashi's smile reflecting through the time portal. They draw swords, and the episode comes to a close - "WATCHA!"
>Divergent ending - The true final battle. Aku uproots himself and all his power in the future to follow Jack and Ashi back in time. Merging with his weakened past self, he and Jack fight across spacetime from the birth of the universe to its end. This takes them to the realm of the gods, where Aku is defeated and forever imprisoned while Jack is reunited with the spirits of his parents. His journey is over and he finally gets closure before returning to the future (or from this current perspective, "the past") to be with Ashi. Epilogue with an older Jack and Ashi sitting under the lone tree from Episode 5 with their children, now a thriving forest overlooking Jack's home village.

Bonus: Jack and Ashi have a son named Mako. Off-hand remark about him being "named after his grandfather"
>>
>Ashi doesn't think to open a time portal
>Jack doesn't either
>They just murder Aku
>Ashi loses Aku powers and can't make portals anymore, but it's K because neither thought of it.
>Jack, having already basically made peace with never seeing his village again like two episodes prior, moves the fuck on, with his new friends and Ashi by his side.
>Becomes world king or some shit and helps bring world peace.
>Credits.
>>
When Ashi said she felt Aku leave her, I thought it was the part of Aku that wasn't slain leaving Ashi to reform elsewhere.

>Jack goes back to the past with Ashi
>defeats Aku
>Aku leaves Ashi's body, reforms into a small Aku somewhere to lay low and regrow
>this process takes decades, if not centuries
>Jack and Ashi get married, make little Ashis and Jacks
>overall a happy ending
>when Jack is old, he hears a voice
>FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLISH SAMURAI HAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA

It's essentially making the future that Jack was thrown into inevitable, because with Jack passing of old age Aku would have no one to oppose him; thus creating a world where his evil is law.
>>
>>92593599
>that spoiler

10/10

Why do I feel like the internet will now be filled with better endings than what we actually got?
>>
Timeline is split to resolve the paradox. Ashi can't live in a timeline where Aku didn't exist, so she ends up back in the original timeline.

Jack is unhappy, wanders around, finds Guardian and his portal. Show ends.
>>
>Jack only imprisons Aku in the sword
>Ashi survives
>She still has her power to create portals
>Jack and Ashi get married
>Half the guests come from the future alternate timeline, and half come from Jack's original time
>Big wedding
>Sometimes Jack's family and friends from the past visit the future, sometimes those in the future visit the past- they are separate timelines to avoid any paradoxes
>People become less dependent on Ashi and use the other existing portals, eventually trade and travel between the two timelines becomes commonplace
>Some time passes
>Jack and Ashi begin raising a family and eventually take the throne of Japan
>They train their children how to fight to defend themselves and their loved ones
>If Aku, or any other evil, ever rises again then they will have dedicated and trained warriors to resist and defeat them
>The past is saved, the future is rebuilt
>Jack is happy
>>
Ashi doesn't go back to the past with him, and jack bumps into an identical ancestor of her
>>
File: IMG_0537.jpg (513KB, 1252x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.jpg
513KB, 1252x1920px
>>92592343
Its tricky, but I think I've come up with an ending that will satisfy:
>pastfags
>jashifags
>Guardian/ prophecyfags

First, make it a 2-part 44 minute special:

Part I:
>we see everything as usual up until Ashi gains control of Aku's powers, plus a bit more struggle gaining Ashi back from Aku's control
>instead of going back to the past immediately, the two of them combine forces and slay future-Aku
>Episode ends with a wedding with all of their future friends

Part II:
>Jack and Ashi live together for many years happily in the future
>however, the anti-aging effect cast on Jack is destroyed after Aku's death
>Old King Jack from the prophecy has come true
>in the back of their minds, both Jack and Ashi know what they must do before Jack becomes too old
>She creates a portal and the two of them travel back in time to slay past-Aku
>Shorty after the battle, Ashi begins to fade
>they walk to a beautiful green place as she flickers from existence, each at peace after having lived a full life together
>years later after rebuilding the past, a very old King Jack, now Emperor of Japan is sitting under the tree we saw at the end of episode 10
>a ladybug lands on his hand and he smiles
>as it flies away he sits against the tree, looks over the beautiful landscape and closes his eyes for the last time, remembering the love that both was and wasn't, and a life well-lived.

Rate?
>>
>>92594254
I could live with that, but ideally I want to see Ashi see Jack's time and meet his family. To know what a true family is and to see natural beauty.
>>
>>92594254
>Guardian still doesn't show up
>Everyone in the future still ceases to exist
It's shit
>>
>>92593483
This. Make it kind of like Over the Garden Wall and just briefly show bits of the new happy lives of everyone.
>>
>>92592343
Just watched the final ep.

What the fuck. The LITERALLY ripped off the entire ending of Gurren Lagaan. Seriously what was the entire fucking point of her character if they just have her fade into non existence? Every single thing could've happened without her being included in the episodes.

It felt like they tried to cram 3 episodes into one episode. Like I'm glad it's done, but shit guys, would having the two of them just get married have been THAT bad?
>>
>jack goes back to the past, future aku follows him
>future aku and past aku morph together and start attacking jack as double aku
>jack is outmatched, but manages to separate them
>pushed to his limit, he manages to succ past aku into his sword
>future aku sees his chance and goes in for the final blow, but realizes he's disappearing from existence
>with his final breaths future aku taunts jack saying he can never truly be defeated and that one day he will escape again and create the future that is aku
>jack looks worried, but the gods step in to help him
>jack plants aku back into the earth and the gods give up their celestial forms in order to form the chains that bind aku to the ground
>jack is crowned emperor and becomes the benevolent ruler of his kingdom
>>
File: b65.jpg (94KB, 1189x890px) Image search: [Google]
b65.jpg
94KB, 1189x890px
Not exactly changing anything, but making the ending better:

First, I would cut Episode 8 entirely, which means Jack goes to the Guardian's place right after getting his sword in Episode 7. With this, I would make Episode 9 end right after Jack and Ashi travel through the portal, allowing the episode to be better paced and making a great setup for the finale. Not to mention the "power of love" bullshit that makes Ashi break free would be more justified and impacful, since they would not have confirmed their romantic feelings for eachother until that moment.

So, in the final episode, we get a longer battle between Jashi and Aku from the past, and Ashi actually dies right after Aku is defeated, since she's part of him (yeah, much better than just vanishing from existance days after the battle). This saddens Jack, who's still in deep pain after he returns to his land and frees his people. He goes to mourn in the florest (having his conscience taunt him would be a nice plus), but gets over it after seeing a ladybug, and the scene goes on just like in the episode we got.

But, instead of closing to the credits, the camera pans upward and we see a fast-foward sequence showing the world changing as the centuries passed, while quickly showing pictures of specific events of the world's history. But, as it gets farther from the current times, the world starts looking grim, showing a world not that different from Aku's future. Not by the power of a Demonlord, but from endless wars/scarcity of natural resources/whatever reason you can think for a distopic futuristic world.

Then suddenly, it all turns to black. and we hear in Jack's voice something along those lines:

"Many years have passed, and I still haven't find the one who cursed this land. Aku's grasp chokes the past, present and future, and only I can fix this. Gotta get back, back to past..."

And the camera pans upwards showing King Jack, exactly like the Guardian's Vision.

*WATCHA!*
>>
>>92594532
It was pretty bad.
I'd give the fifth season a solid 7 throughout, the finale (Up until they go back to the past) an 8, but the last few minutes a 4.
Jack gets back and that's it. No answers to any questions, Jack is alone, no images of a happier future, no actual closure.
It's clear where they drew inspiration from but instead of an homage they did a bland and rushed copy.
>>
>>92594887
Exactly, and all they needed was either 5 more minutes to explain shit and it could've been fine.

Seriously I am sick and tired of the forced bittersweet ending every writer feels the need to do these days. "Hero succeeds but loses something dear to him but then looks up to the sky and smiles pan to black"

It just feels lazy and contrived at this point.

Not to mention the obvious implication that EVERY single human ceased to exist at that point, and if we go on the logic that Ashi lasted for at least a few weeks, all those people are at home, rejoicing finally getting to connect with their loved ones, and the soldiers are beginning to force the remnants of Aku's forces out and they ALL just begin to fade into nonexistance as that world ends with cries of terror.

Goddamn I'm so disappointed.
>>
>>92595043
Thank god there's places like here to discuss it and come up with better ideas, also fanfics.
It's not official but it puts the mind at rest.
>>
>>92595043
>Goddamn I'm so disappointed.
Yep, that about sums it up
>>
>Jack is forced to kill Ashi
>Aku turns Jack into Johnny Got His Gun and he lives forever, knowing that he failed and Aku has won
>>
Mine is largely the same as what we got, up until the moment Aku rains spikes on the battlefield in the original.

Instead, he goes beserk and unleashes a dark magic attack that kills everyone except Jack and Ashi. EVERYONE. The attack immediately kills all the attacking forces, as well as laying waste to the entire world. Only Jack and Ashi survive, possibly by having Jack inside her Aku form for a few moments longer. This is not merely for grimdark purposes; this is so that, when Jack does go back to the past and erases the timeline, we do not feel as guilty; if all the characters we came to love have already been killed, we don't have to deal with the horrifying implications of their world being erased nearly as much.

After turning Ashi back to the good side, Jack and Ashi have a climatic final battle with Future Aku, who is eventually killed. In his final moments, Aku admits a sort of grudging respect for his foe, tells him something to the effect of "you win, Samurai", and dies, his form burning into cinders from sword strikes.

Afterwards, surveying the damage, Jack breaks down as he realizes everyone except him and Ashi have been killed, and wishes to go back to the past so that this carnage will never have happened. Ashi realizes she can form a time portal, and so the two go back to the past to kill Aku.

As the two fly through time, Jack is horrified to note that Ashi has begun to fade away. Ashi realizes that if Aku dies in the past, she will die as well. Jack begs Ashi not to leave him, but she tells Jack not to be sad, that her fading away is proof that he will succeed in killing Aku. Jack and Ashi share a tearful goodbye as she fades to nothingness in his arms. Jack bursts into the past, alone, and kills the weakened Aku with one final blow.

Jack exits Aku's lair and makes his way to his father. The Emperor, weakened from years of pushing the wheel, enjoys seeing his son a final time before dying.
>>
>Ashi gets free from Aku and got his powers
>She and Jack defeat Future Aku together
>After Aku dies, Ashi loses Aku's powers
>Scotsman, Jack and Ashi discuss about how Jack will get back to the past
>A giant bird appears (The same from the Gate Guardian Ep)
>Jack recognizes the bird, say good-bye to his friends (add emotion here), then Jack and Ashi ride the bird to the Gate guardian place's
>Jack discover that gate guardian isn't dead (the guardian glasses got broken when he as fighting Jack in Season 3) and the portal is not destroyed
>the gate guardian says that NOW IS TIME for someone use the portal
>epic fight between Jack and Gate Guardian, Ashi just watch, because Jack said to not interfere.
>Jack got his victory, Gate Guardian insist to die (because his job and the prophecy are concluded)
>Jack and Ashi get to the past
>Jack kills past Aku
>Ashi starts to feel weak right after
>Jack encounters his family (add emotion here), and they are just like in the episode that Jack left them
>Jack's parents met Ashi, and Jack proposes to her
>in the mean time before the wedding, Jack start to thinking about the friends that he left in the future
>Ashi gets weaker and says to jack that without Aku in the past, she would never exist, then faints (do not cease to exist or die, only is not conscientious anymore, a empty body) (Add emotion here)
>Jack looks for some way to get her back to normal, and start traveling the world (with her body) looking for help (and says good-bye for his family) (add more emotion)
>Years passed, no success, Jack now aged, and so Ashi's body
>Jack hears a about a portal through time (that you can get even to parallel universes) form an old man (an Aztec guy), then he starts to thinking about that if he got back to the future that Ashi was born, then she will live once again
>>
>>92595494
>(Imagine Aztec ruins) Jack reaches to the portal, and there he found the Gate Guardian, but now made of stone and magic, Jack notices that the place looks like to the original gate guardian's place
>They fight, Jack wins and then Jack see himself in the portal (Same moment in Season 3, when Jack lost to the Gate Guardian), and warn the future guardian to not kill the younger Jack
>The Episode from Season 3, now, make sense
>Then Jack uses the portal to get back to the future (in the same moment that he left)
>Jack get young again, and Ashi body too. Ashi get contentious, time passes.
>Jack and his friends rebuild society after defeating Aku
>Jack, his friends and Ashi are in some park having a party
>Jack start thinking about his parents
>Ashi notices, and ask if he is thinking about his family
>He says that he's family is in right in the front of him, and them the camera shows a frame of time, showing He, Ashi, the Scotsman, and the other friends. (Add Emotion, and some song)
>End (include more talk and more details, in the history above)
>>
>>92595458

Jack is crowned the new Emperor of Japan, with a grand and elaborate coronation ceremony being thrown, with guests arriving from across the world. However, Jack is unable to share in the joy and celebration, having lost almost everything he has ever held dear in a very short period of time. He slips away at first opportunity, to be alone and think.

The final scene is essentially the same. No dialogue. Jack rides his horse into the misty forest, dismounting and resting beneath a tree. As Jack sits, a ladybug alights upon his fingers. Staring at it, Jack smiles, thinking of Ashi. The ladybug flies away, the fog lifts, and the full beauty of the forest is revealed. Jack, the new Emperor, stands tall, knowing that his actions mean that the world will never suffer the destruction Aku would have wrought upon it. He finally feels a sense of closure for his loss, and is at peace.

Fade to black. Roll credits. The end.
>>
I'd keep everything exactly the same but instead of Jack searching for the tree he showed Ashi, he's searching for the Guardian many years later in his Old King Jack outfit. The show ends as they notice each other and begin taking out their swords.
>>
>>92595458
>The Emperor, weakened from years of pushing the wheel, enjoys seeing his son a final time before dying.
Eat a dick
>>
>>92593716
something something monkeys with typewriters
>>
>Jack goes driving on some country roads in his grey 1968 Dodge Charger R/T
>Stops at a stop sign
>Ashi pulls up in a white Toyota Supra
>"Hey. You thought you could leave without saying goodbye?"
>They drive off and when there's a fork in the road, they take separate paths
>IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY
>>
Thank you /co/ for all your ideas and speculations. They really helped me find peace with what I saw as a very lackluster ending.
Still glad Season 5 even happened and I'm glad I can see it possible within the realities of the story that Jack and Ashi can both be alive and happy together.
>>
>>92592343
All of Jacks friends from the original show up even when they shouldn't make sense to be there and they all help fight Aku in an EPIK battle but then Aku turns the tables on them and they all DIE in a BLOODY MESS
>>
File: CII.jpg (848KB, 1553x3831px) Image search: [Google]
CII.jpg
848KB, 1553x3831px
>>92592343
>>
File: 1490399734436.png (2MB, 1286x1875px) Image search: [Google]
1490399734436.png
2MB, 1286x1875px
This thread is making me sad.
Why did it have to end the way it did, /co/?
>>
>>92597019
>Why did it have to end the way it did, /co/?
It didn't.
>>
>>92596331
>just making out right there in the throne room
Lewd
>>
>old jack and ashi in the past and kill aku
>they both fade away
>young jack arrives in a different future. bumps into some people in a city. they call him jack. WHACHA!

>old jack and ashi kill aku in the past
>wedding happens and ashi lives on
>you see a little hint of aku still existing with in ashi.
WHACHA!
>>
>>92596331
Kino
>>
>Jack and company manage to kill Aku in the future, just barely and with heavy casualties
>Ashi reveals that killing Aku has severely weakened her powers, which were less than Aku's in the first place
>she can only send him back to the moment he first left, she can't send anyone with him, and their timeline won't be undone so much as be made irrelevant by the "fixed" timeline
>Jack initially refuses, not wanting to abandon everyone, including Ashi, to their fates
>everyone assures him that they'll be fine, to give past-Aku a heavy blow for them, and other words of encouragement from the cameos
>with a heavy heart, Jack accepts, and allows Ashi to send him back but not before the two share one last moment (maybe he tells her his real name)
>upon returning alone, Jack handily destroys the weakened past-Aku, and in his moment of triumph he happily yells for Ashi before remembering what has happened
>montage of Jack being a wise, benevolent ruler in the past, rebuilding, with shots of kids playing and everything else he loved about the past from his description in episode 9
>this is intercut with scenes of Ashi and Jack's friends rebuilding the now-abandoned future timeline, with scenes like the raider Aku brought getting stuck in a prison with with the monster from episode episode 8, or Ashi trying to learn how to interact with others from the Scottsman's daughters
>final scene is a split screen of Ashi and Jack sitting at the tree, clearly separated but the ladybug is able to cross the frame separation. Looking over their respective prosperous kingdoms, they smile, with the final shot lacking the obvious split screen
>>
>>92597789
I really like that but if there are other time portals then Jack and Ashi can still see each other.
>Set up a date
>"My time, or yours?"
Others could go through portals and visit Jack or Ashi as well. Presuming the portals were always around.
>>
>>92597985
If Jack were to to through a time portal to the future, he would go to his revised future, where future-Aku and therefore Ashi never existed. Ashi and company are out of time portals because future-Aku destroyed them and and Ashi's powers aren't strong enough/didn't last enough to open a second new one after the first.

I mean, its all just fanfic so you can justify anything, but I liked the idea of it being bittersweet.
>>
>>92597325
Honestly when I was watching it I thought the reason Ashi didn't disappear is because Aku is an interdimensional eldritch horror and Ashi isn't so much his daughter as a human with a bit of Aku in her- meaning that Jack was once again in love with Aku and that Ashi wouldn't disappear.

But then she disappeared.
>>
>>92598087
Your idea would probably be more fitting for the show, and satisfying. Not trying to take away from that or criticize it.

Mine was just a little fun and light-hearted. Jack and Ashi being silly and enjoying to very diverse times. I was kind of hoping the end would involve both worlds mixing into one but that would take some crazy events to make happen.
>>
>Ashi doesn't immediately open a time portal, instead she gets Jack his sword and holds down Aku so he can't escape
>Jack kills Aku
>Big party
>Ashi opens a time portal
>Jack sees all the people he's helped
>Realizes they'll all be erased from history if he goes back
>Asks Scotsman for a favor
>He uses his ghost powers to allow Jack to talk to his parents
>Jack explains that he doesn't want to go back, since that would sacrifice everyone and everything that exists in the future
>Parents thank him for stopping Aku and give him their blessing to stay in the future
>Refer to him as Mako
>Jack and Ashi get married or whatever
>Mostly happy ending
>>
>>92598194
Oh, sorry, was just explaining further. But yeah, I think a fully happy ending would potentially be a nice balance too.
>>
>>92598214
Oh, or if you want a sadder ending, Aku's death causes Jack to start aging quicker, and he dies soon afterwords.
>>
File: RebelVictoryAtCoruscant.jpg (2MB, 1433x2000px) Image search: [Google]
RebelVictoryAtCoruscant.jpg
2MB, 1433x2000px
>>92592343
>EPIC BATTLE
>All of Jacks friends show up to help in a massive uprising against Aku's war machine
>sort of like HL2, complete with gas mask Spec Ops and Tripods straight out of War of the Worlds
>Jack fights his way to Aku's citadel, helped out immensely by all the allies he's made through the seasons
>arrives, Aku and Ashi are waiting for him
>Aku being Aku, does his thing: "Foorish Samurai. Ashi is mine!"
>Jack has to fight Ashi, hesitates through the whole thing, she takes full advantage of it, beating Jack into a corner
>but just as the final blow is struck, Ashi resists Aku enough to turn against her father.
>brief fight between Ashi and Aku, ends with Aku killing her while Jack watches.
>Jack gets hella pissed and charges into battle, suckerpunching and beating down Aku with no mercy
>lands the final blow once and for all, Aku finally kicks the bucket
>citadel begins collapsing, all of Jack's allies watch and cheer, the Resistance storms the last spaceport where Aku's Marine Corp are rapidly evacuating the planet. Desperately calling for reinforcements, none of them show up.
>battle ends with the good guys winning. Earth is finally free.
>however, no trace of Jack is found.
>brief scene in space showing Aku's admiralty board getting gassed by some Ho trying to play a Caesar. Leads the fleet meant to relieve the beleaguered army on Earth back to the core worlds, showing that the Lord of Darkness's Empire is collapsing into civil war without a clear list of succession.
>credits play
>stinger showing a man wearing a straw hat looking over a brighter and more optimistic future city rebuilding itself after the successful rebellion. Turns away and walks into the countryside.
>"Gotta get back... Back to the past..."
>"SAMURAI JACK!"
>>
Maybe he live to become a teacher in bleedman's ppgd?
>>
>>92594774
This is good. Best one I've seen so far.
>>
>>92592343
A better ending would have been Jack killing aku in the future, going back to the past with ashi and killing aku in the past also.

During the wedding instead of having ashi die, the aku that's apart of her takes over and wins.

This fixes the time paradox as the aku evil future would still exist, Jacks friends would also still exist. Satisfying ending knowing he was able to save the future and it's a more interesting twist than ashi disappearing
>>
>>92592343
>Aku and Jack fight
>Aku critically wounds Jack
>Jack falls dead
But wait...
>Something is happens to Jack
>Jack regenerates
>ooooweeeee oooooo
>Aku is actually the Mater and Jack is the doctor
>Watch out
>Doctor Who theme played in shamisen
>>
>>92592607
>Past jack kills Aku
>Future jack ceases to exist along with the future timeline
>>
Ok, I have many fanfiction endings I would have liked better:
1. Ashi disappears after the tower explodes, but Jack is able to go back home and is seen being happy as his parents hug him to comfort him over his loss, showing his reward for saving the past.

2. Future Jack arrives BEFORE Past Jack, and both him and Ashi kill Past Aku. Past Jack arrives just in time to see both Future Jack and Ashi embrace each other and kiss, smiling as they fade away. Confused, Past Jack goes back home and lives a life free of needing to dedicate himself to defeating Aku, who is now dead.

3. Due to traveling back to the past, now Ashi is immortal as well, and does not get erased, only loses her Aku side.

4. When Ashi takes control, she forces her Aku side off of her body, and it rejoins Future Aku, but she still is connected to it enough to control it. Because of this, she prevents Aku from being able to move, as Future Jack kills him. Ashi mourns that Jack was unable to go to the past and save his family, but Jack pulls her in tight, and kisses her, stating that "he is home", and everyone celebrates.

All better endings, and they have one thing in common. Can you tell what it is? Its Jack actually having a happy ending, for him at least. I do not consider Jack smiling at a bug while under a tree, alone, to be a happy ending. They didn't focus at all on what Jack had saved, his parents. I know you can't make everyone happy, but it should have ending on a happier and less depressing note.
>>
File: ashi.png (944KB, 1675x941px) Image search: [Google]
ashi.png
944KB, 1675x941px
At least Jack has a chance to find new love.
But Ashi, she's just gone, forever, and we saw her entire lifespan so there is no room for expansion on her life from a non-genndy source.
She was such a sweet and wonderful person, and she just got wiped away.
She deserved better, and I will miss her.
>>
Episode 1 starts with a recap of Jack's adventures up to the point the comic book ends, getting everyone up to speed on Jack preparing to assault Aku's teleporting castle with his army of bros. Second part details Ashi's upbringing in full, with them charging out to meet the samurai and his group in battle.
Second episode shows the first wave getting massacred by the sisters, with Jack and the scotsman surviving and killing several themselves.
Three and four is showing Ashi survived and retreated to the castle to while Jack's forces regroup and try to muster the strength to strike again. Ashi and any remaining sisters are sent to assassinate Jack and his team while they pull back. Over the episode she sees Jack's army discussing their stories of horror and madness under Aku and begins realizing she was wrong. She battles Jack one last time before relenting and surrendering. Episodes 5-7 show Jack and his army pushing forward to Aku's castle while Aishi is a prisoner. Queue artistic scenes with minimalist music and dialogue as Jack and friends fight different monsters. Jack and Aishi begin to develop a relationship, but not that kind, because it's too short and we don't have enough time. Scaramouche battle also happens here.
Last episodes is the battle with Aku and Aishi's mother's cult. Aishi breaks free and sacrifices herself to save Jack, Jack kills Aku, helps the world rebuild, and eventually finds the guardian again. King Jack uses the portal to go back and save Aishi, then double teams Aku with his past self. Past self resolves to go back and establish a stable time loop while future Jack carries on with Aishi as his apprentice
>>
>>92599135
>Aku is Larry the Cable Guy
I like it.
>>
Is this a good ending?
>Jack & friends get asses kicked by Aku
>Guardian shows up to help
>One more assault, defeating future Aku
>Jack and friends rebuild future into a good world, Jack is king
>Guardian says Jack is worthy
>they spar respectfully, Jack returns to the past
>King jack finishes off past Aku
>Jack saves the world, becomes king (Again)
>Montage of King Jack traveling the world
>He meets and befriends this timelines versions of familiar characters
>reforging friendships across timelines
>never meets a new Ashi, bittersweet ending
>>
File: Nox's Return.png (331KB, 852x479px) Image search: [Google]
Nox's Return.png
331KB, 852x479px
>>92599738
>2. Future Jack arrives BEFORE Past Jack, and both him and Ashi kill Past Aku. Past Jack arrives just in time to see both Future Jack and Ashi embrace each other and kiss, smiling as they fade away. Confused, Past Jack goes back home and lives a life free of needing to dedicate himself to defeating Aku, who is now dead.

I really like that one.
>>
Oh how about we get an actual choreographed and detailed skirmish that the final fight of a what ,13 year old series, merits instead of muh 3dpd teen dream waifu. I know sounds a little outlandish.
>>
>>92600468
that's stupid, cameos and cameos up the ass! THAT'S what people want
>>
File: 1495435496005.png (195KB, 637x351px) Image search: [Google]
1495435496005.png
195KB, 637x351px
>>92592343
I was honestly expecting Ashi to turn into Aku at the wedding scene.

And I was expecting something like
"You idiot samurai, you've forgotten your purpose!"
since he left some of Aku still alive via Ashi.

I'm glad that didn't happen since it would be really depressing if that fuck still managed to win in the end.
>>
File: c01.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
c01.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>92592343
i wouldn't change anything, I'd just add a little after the lady bug. like following it until it poses on what a zoom out reveals to be an open window. there's the new ashi. it's her room. on the new future. th scene continues showing her taking a bus or walking through the city. there's some of jack's friends, the scotsman as an old man on the family business his daughters help him with, da samurai attending a local bar, a poster announcing a new exhibition on the dog's museum. things like that.
then in a park there's a statue of jack. hell, you could even put his name is on the plaque.
and that's the ending. jack never saw it, but he gave them better lives
>>
>>92595743
To be fair, that's a reasonable outcome.
>>
File: 9f9.gif (710KB, 245x188px) Image search: [Google]
9f9.gif
710KB, 245x188px
>>92600777
>i wouldn't change anything

I am on the same boat. If anything I just wish the episode was a 3 parter for bonus pottery. The show started with 3 seamless episodes, it would’ve been great if it ended with another 3 seamless episodes or if it was divided in multiple parts. Still a shame it was limited to 10 instead of 13 episodes but I was satisfied. Worst case scenario was that Ashi would become the next Aku so as sad as it was there was some reassurance over her vanishing.

Really, the only thing I could’ve ask for is for the final to last a lot more because it did feel rushed and the extra time could’ve added extra stuff like Jack meeting his parents again after so long and how much the past changed into the future now that Aku has been destroyed.
>>
File: IMG_0398.jpg (105KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.jpg
105KB, 1400x788px
>Turns out Scaramouche's body retains it's consciousness
>Stumbles around the battlefield in episode 10
>Accidentally tackles Jack, while he and Ashi conjures up portal, causing Ashi to travel back to the past alone
>Aku fucking kills Jack this time without all the pomp and circumstance
>Ashi comes back too late
>Essence forcibly removed and is killed.
>Aku celebrates and kills the survivors of his spike rain
>After, in gratitude, gives Scaramouche a new head made out of gold and makes him number one for life.
> Flash forward in time, see Scaramouche massacre some remnants of Jack's friends while scatting
>ski-ba-bop-ba-dop-bop

Good thing I don't write for cartoons.
>>
>>92600777
The future doesn't exist, the people in the future were literally willing to get slaughtered by Aku to protect Jack on his mission to undo the suck that was Aku anyway
>>
>Ashi fucks off after saving jack from killing himself
>both go on separate soul quests, jack to get his sword and ashi to learn about the good in life
>entire process takes ~3 episodes, culminating in scaramoush reaching aku and jack being captured for his public execution
>Ashi and allies show up, battle ensues, except w/o all that weird shit about ashi being a mary sue
>In the end, Jack gets his sword and strikes down aku
>2 episodes left
>full episode of celebration, jack meets everyone again (survivors, at least), says his goodbyes, scotsman passes on, kiss from ashi, and he slips off during the festivities without anyone noticing
>final episode, jack wanders, wondering what he can do with his life.
>no portals left
>no aku left to send him back
>meditates
>comes to face with the gods again, who congratulate him on overcoming aku
>grant him any boon for his years of suffering
>jack thinks of past, mother, father, girl he met in the fields
>ladybug
>jack_smiles.jpg
>screen fades to white
>quick montage of images, each one moving by faster and faster
>x9 wearing business suit, playing music, lulu listening nearby
>mobsters making water free to all who need
>frog people living peacefully on land and sea
guardian chilling with the samoorai
>rave never ends
>scaramoush and sirens performing live
>spy scores big
>all the bad made by aku is undone
>scene suddenly stops in small japanese village; jacks home
>children-playing.wav
>jack is sitting in silence, watching the world go by
>ashi walks into the scene behind him
>Jack smiles, pats ground next to him
>she sits down, leans on him
>...

>watcha!
>the past is the past
>living at last
>samurai jack!
>da-dun da-dun da-duuuun
>watcha!
>>
>>92592343
I like the one where aku and jack never die and they just represent the forces of good and evil, whereby evil (aku) ruled the earth for years. Then jack defeats him and then aku comes back later.
>>
>>92599246
>Multiverse theory
>Divergent timelines
>Fuck Genndy
>>
the exact same ending except the samurai baby from the last episode of the last season fights aku with everyone else
>>
>>92600993
exactly. they're all whatever they could have been without aku. they never met jack. but they live in a better world and that's what's important
>>
File: 1495413800669.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495413800669.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>92600585
that would have been explained why ashi didn't vanished.
>nu aku vanishes him to the future
>it starts all again

J U S T
>>
>>92601320
*didn't vanished immediately
>>
File: 1491885182353.jpg (3MB, 1200x3516px) Image search: [Google]
1491885182353.jpg
3MB, 1200x3516px
>>92593167
>Jack and Ashi go back in time to save Ashi's sisters instead, pic related happens.
>They find the Scotsman before his first attack on Aku and tells them to bide their time and gather more.
>Massive army and followers secretly plotting against Aku
>>>92593167 this happens
>Big fuck off battle
>>
File: samurai Jack ending.png (3MB, 1919x4317px) Image search: [Google]
samurai Jack ending.png
3MB, 1919x4317px
There, we can all go home happy now.
>>
Series overall was rushed. The ending doesn't make sense. Having a paradox is fine imo if it is just for the sake of the show but only if you are willing to stick with it. If past Aku is dead then future Aku never existed meaning literally future Jack wouldn't had existed either. So how come was he saved from the fate that Ashi wasn't? The literally just wanted to kill Ashi off just to be "deep" with the ending regardless how stupid it would had made the writing as a whole.

Either they both should disappeared in each other arms or just live a happy life together. I hate Ashi generally speaking but even I think having them both be happy would make a better ending than a nonsense asspull to force a bittersweet ending. If you don't know how to have time travel work in your story then you would be better off not having it at all as a general rule of thumb as often you will ruin your story with it than make it any better. Hell at least the movie Looper knew their own rules.
>>
Fan-fiction time then, is it?

>Keep episodes 1, 2, 3, and even 4 the same.

>Episode five starts the same, but this time Jack isn't swayed by her complaints, and sticks with his original answer to not show her, and that she has to see for herself.
>They part ways with her going off and seeing the world, only this time not under the context of looking for Jack. Seeing the places he's been and the impact he's had without everyone being obnoxiously in her face about it. Also cut that fucking trash rave scene.
>Jack himself continues to travel while getting into it a lot more with his hallucination, and despite himself thinking he'd made peace with the idea, still being bothered with having killed humans.
>Cuts between Ashi seeing the good Jack's done and Jack shitting on himself for being a failure.
>Episode ends on him seeing that green ghost figure again.

>Episode six starts and Jack finally decides it's time to follow it, going to that graveyard, where he sees not only those other three ghosts, but the hallucinations of his family as well. Tries to argue that with them that he shouldn't kill himself, only to have his parents tell him it's time for him to join them.
>Finally Jack gives up and gets down on his knees to commit sudoku only for Ashi to show up again, only she can't see the ghosts, so she can't have an actual fucking fight scene with what should have been another hallucination.
>Physically stops him from doing it, telling him that she understands now and that the world still needs him. They argue over what he did to her sisters, but she doesn't blame him for it. He struggles and ultimately decides to stop himself.
>Hallucinations all fade away and episode ends with him deciding it's time to go back for the sword.

(1/2)
>>
>>92601542
>Episode seven starts mostly the same, with the two of them going back to where he lost the sword only to not find it. So he has to do the meditation thing again.
>Cut the army bit this time, just have Ashi fight her only mother, and give more focus to Jack struggling against that last hallucination of himself.
>Rest of the episode goes the same, him overcoming his anger and getting the sword.

>Episode eight, skip the stupid love build-up filler and go straight to Jack and Aku finally meeting up to fight. Jack still ditches Ashi before they get there, and the Episode goes mostly the same as nine, with Ashi showing up and getting controlled by Aku, though with less focus on a relationship between the two. Jack ends up giving up as he can't bring himself to kill someone being controlled the way that she is.

>Episode nine goes a lot like ten did, with Aku bragging about having captured Jack, and everyone showing up to fight and save him. I'd even say keep the whole Jack telling Ashi he loves her part. Have her bring herself out of it, and discover that she can use Aku's powers, then end the episode on them traveling through the portal to go back to the past.

>Episode ten starts with the end of Jack and Aku's first fight, the same scene they did. Maybe give the fight a bit more time. Jack kills Aku and saves his world and the future. Everything's good. Give a bit of time for Jack to reunite with his family, and to show Ashi his world. A good montage to show that some time has passed.
>Still do the marriage scene, only this time let it finish and when it does, both of them vanish, not just Ashi. Give Jack's father a scene where he gives some vague semblance of understanding what happened.
>End of the episode shows Jack arriving in the future from Aku's portal, only this time to arrive in a future free from Aku.
>Wacha

(2/2)
>>
>>92601447
With how it ended I was hoping the show was going to go with a multiverse theory so Jack and Ashi can find The Guardian and go back to the future to save/fight alongside their allies
>>
>>92592343
What happens happens, Jack is still ageless, and seeks to resurrect Aku to undo his actions.
>>
>>92594254
Best of both worlds/have your cake and eat it. Not quite as dramatic. There needs to be a sacrifice for it to have an emotional punch.

>>92600777
I'm happy with the ending we got too and I like the tweaks that you added.
>>
>>92601197
We're talking thousands of years here. In all likelihood, the events for their ancestors don't all line up like before, and most people (if not all) probably don't get to exist again ever.
>>
>>92601881
It's a cartoon, dude. Realistically speaking, they would be wiped out, but for the sake of the show it works to show them as altered versions of the same characters.
>>
>>92592343
After Ashi disappears, Jack goes on horseback to where Aku was destroyed. Jack brings back Aku, just for the faintest possibility that he will get that Ashi pussy back in the future.
>>
File: 1494732820444.png (575KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494732820444.png
575KB, 600x600px
>>92592343
>Aku ready to kill the samurai once and for all
>realizes that after 50 years of this that they've started to develop a Batman and Joker relationship where things just wouldn't be the same without Jack
>releases him from his bindings
>Jack is clearly puzzled by this
>Killing Aku in the past wouldn't erase the future timeline
>Therefore Aku sends Jack back in time to kill his past self
>He does so
>future Aku sends him back to the future now that the other timeline is free from Aku's evil and Jack's parents and people don't have to suffer in that timeline
>They become best bros and unfuck the future timeline as well.
>>
>>92593364
>jack kills himself because of PTSD
>>
>Jack either goes back to the past, or stays in the future
>Jack defeats Aku in some way, either by his hand directly, or through other means
>Jack may or may not give up something for his victory, either not getting back, losing a loved one, or giving his own life
>I don't get disappointed because I didn't write my own best version of how things SHOULD happen, even though I know they would never happen that exact way
>???
>Profit
>>
>Jack saved by Scotsman and army
>Gets sword and tries to attack Aku
>Ashi stops him
>Ashi attacks Jack, while Aku battles army
>It seems like Aku is going to win
>Jack tells Ashi he loves her, thinking its the end
>Suddenly Ashi frees herself, has Akus powers
>Before Jack can even say anything Ashi throws him through time portal alone
>A shocked Jack is flung through time
>Original fight scene between past Jack and Past Aku
>Past Jack flung into future, immediately after confused future Jack appears in past
>After overcoming confusion, fights and kills past Aku
>Finally completed mission , but sadness in face knowing he'll never see Ashi again
>Sequence showing Jack living out life in past he still does not age
>Time passes on showing the prosperity of the land, the emperor dying, Jack taking his place, eventually becoming a king, hair and beard growing long, depression taking over
>eventually see King jack snap and start planning something
>Goes on adventure travelling world
>Searching one unknown area, somehow familiar
>It happens. Guardian vision.
>Jack and guardian exchange words,before battle breaks out
>Jack wins
>He stands before portal and speaks, audience doesn't know what is askes
>Portal answers
>He steps through
>Skip back to moment Ashi sends Jack into past
>immediately after King Jack appears in future
>He embraces Ashi
>Face suddenly changes to more serious tone
>He turns to face confused Aku
>Immediately leaps and attacks Aku, destroying him forever
>Scotsman and army cheer. The reign of Aku is finally over
>Ashi and Jack embrace once more. Ashi tells Jack she loves him.
>Cut to scenes of happy Jack and Ashi, two immortal beings living out their lives happily ever after. The future world being restored as they do so.
>WACHA
>>
>>92600986
>Good thing I don't write for cartoons.
Yes.
>>
>>92601447
Right in the feels.
>>
>>92592343
Literally anything so long as it doesn't have Ashi, or any equivalent, involved.
>>
>>92601938
That line of thinking is what got us the ending we have now.
>>
>>92602792
What's wrong with the ending we have now?
>>
>>92602939
It's poorly done, rushed, and doesn't make sense.
>>
>>92592343
>Aku gets the sword
>Does his victory broadcast
>Sends Jack back to the past, both him and Jack now knowing that there is no way for Jack to defeat him
>>
>>92603018
>Pray to the gods again
>get a new sword
Really gets the noggin joggin'
>>
>>92603028
Sorry son you only get one sword
>>
>>92603002
I'm not even sure we should say "rushed" because that implies he ran out of time. The fucker put a good 10 minutes of just cameo shit. Trim that down it would have paced out better.
>>
>>92603002
>rushed
Nope, 10 episodes were plenty to tell this story. I think he just ran out of things to say.

>doesn't make sense
Which part? And don't say the time travel part, cuz that never fucking makes sense.
>>
>>92603002
>poorly done
too vague

sorry for the double post
>>
>>92603224
>>92603275
/co/ is saturated with responses as to why for each of those points. No sense in pissing into the sea of piss, I wouldn't be adding anything.
>>
>>92603319
Not a /co/ poster and this is the first thread about it that I've posted in. Referring to other posts in other threads in lieu of an argument is really poor form. If you're gonna do that, at least cross-link to the post.
>>
Starting from the public broadcast of Jack's capture:
>starts out pretty much the same, with everyone watching Aku's broadcast, but a little more resolve to go save Jack is expressed
>execution starts, Aku decides to make Ashi kill Jack like before, allied army attacks, Jack is knocked free, retrieves his sword, and is attacked by Aku-ified Ashi
>rather than saving her through the POWER OF LOVE, he resolves himself to actually fight her, ends up cleaving her right in half
>but because Ashi is a good person, the blade simply destroys the Aku covering her, leaving her alive but unconscious
>Aku turns his attention to Jack while his army of Aku-ified fighters battles the army, Jack vs Aku commences
>Aku breaks out all the stops, but ultimately can't beat Jack like usual, so he decided to run away like always
>Turns into a bird and flies away, only to be knocked out of the sky by one of Jack's allies
>Tries to escape other ways, every time getting blocked by somebody, getting smaller and smaller each time as Jack cuts him again
>Finally only a tiny piece is left, with nowhere to run, Jack prepares the final blow
>Aku shifts his remaining body into a tendril and stabs Jack at the same time Jack stabs him
>Aku is finished off, Jack is at death's door
>He sees the ghosts of his parents, and they congratulate him on finally freeing the world from Aku's evil
>But what about-
>The past is the past, you can't change what's happened. All you can do is look towards the future
>Gestures behind Jack, where Ashi is waiting for him
>Jacks turns and and leaves with Ashi, wakes up surrounded by his friends, with her hugging onto him and crying
>Sappy epilogue with Jack and Ashi getting married for real, and helping everyone start to build a brighter future
>Maybe the wedding takes place in that ruined forest Jack showed Ashi earlier on, now restored to it's former glory, for extra kino points

This ended up being longer than I thought it would.
>>
File: 91a90c46e7bf10772d0edef3f75f9832.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
91a90c46e7bf10772d0edef3f75f9832.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
I'll fanfiction this up yo, this is before you find out who the green samurai is

>Jack doesnt find his sword
>scaramouche tells Aku about his missing sword
>Aku and jack fight, green samurai turns up to save jack
>the green samurai gives it to him but dies during the fight
>turns out the green samurai is further future Jack from the Guardians portal vision
>he spent all that time looking for the sword and has tried to returned to a time where it's still possible for jack to defeat Aku and go back to past happily
>armed with the sword again he musters an army to defeat aku
>aslong as ashi lives a piece of aku will endure, if jack defeats aku in the past ashi will never have existed
>jack is forced to go back in time alone to defeat aku
>>
I found a doodle
http://nalemart.com/post/160941622948/wrote-a-silly-epilogue-comic-of-the-samurai-jack
>>
>>92601447
This is good
>>
>>92603413
>>92603224
> And don't say the time travel part, cuz that never fucking makes sense.
Then they should have just left it out.

You know what really gets me? They were all set up for an ending with no time travel at all. Every portal is broken, Jack's on the verge of being able to just let go and move on, and there are armies of his allies that he's helped out over his fifty years in the future that are rallying together under the banner of helping him kill Aku. All they had to do was have Ashi get her head back and do a neat little tag-team attack on Aku. Follow that up with a scene about a makeshift graveyard honoring the fallen and a little memorial for Jack's village, and then tack on a giant celebration scene. Maybe even throw a Star Wars Ep. 6 force ghost reverence with Jack's hallucinations. Time permitting, something about Jack (and Ashi) still roaming around to clean up Aku's influence and/or Jack just becomes emperor of Earth.

The season started with the premise that there was no way for Jack to return. Throughout the season we see that despite everything, he's done a pretty okay job at unfucking the future and people are genuinely happier because of it. But all of that is thrown into the void of non-existance, which is verified by Ashi's "death", to put Jack back into a life he spent less than a decade in.
>>
>>92603617
This...would make up for everything.
Almost everything
>>
>>92604195
Jack was roughly 20-something when he faces Aku so he still feels connected to home and his family.

The relevance of the future they left behind might not have been undermined if Ashi didn't disappear, she even said that she felt Aku "leave her" meaning that his evil is purged, but I doubt she would have to disappear into nothing.
the ending was set up for emotion and visual impact, not for logic that thrashes the plot and leaves the viewer confused.
Genndy thought in terms of storyboards, not in terms of the plot. He linked images because they were interesting, but the plot got sidelined and it suffers because of it.
>>
>>92604029
I think you can extend it bit more to insert the credit roll in a more fitting place, splice some bits and maybe edit the tree shot as well. Shame I can't do animation because I would totally draw the rest myself to replace Genndy's stuff.
>>
>>92604288
>Genndy thought in terms of storyboards, not in terms of the plot. He linked images because they were interesting, but the plot got sidelined and it suffers because of it.
That's Samurai Jack in a nutshell.
>>
File: 1494789629930.gif (296KB, 634x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494789629930.gif
296KB, 634x576px
>>92592343
>season 5 never happens
>jack gets the scotsman to help him beat the guardian
>scotsman sadly dies in the confrontation
>returns to the past and kills aku with guardian's time portal
>marries that indian princess
>the end
>>
>>92604455
If season 5 never happened, what's that GIF?
>>
>>92604497
just a smug reaction gif
>>
>>92604195
I'd say Jack is equally invested in the past as he is in the future. While he has spent more time in the future, he was alone and hunted for most of it, growing increasingly hopeless in the face of the dystopia that Aku had created. That's why he didn't want to pursue a romance with Ashi. He didn't want to get weighed down because he wanted to avoid this conflict. All of this is spelled out in the last couple of episodes.

>They were all set up for an ending with no time travel at all.
>The season started with the premise that there was no way for Jack to return.
Yeah, that's called a plot twist.
>>
>>92604514
But where is it from? And who is that character?
>>
treating the fans with all the cameos throughout the season and eventual whole world that rose up to help fight aku and then effectively wiping them from existence was conflicting
>>
>>92605112
this hit me the hardest
>>
>same ending up to wedding
>Ashi makes it to the Altar
>kiss
>time skip to jack and Ashi sitting under cherry tree
>pan up
>odin, ra, and rama
>"is it really appropriate to meddle like this?"
>"one life kept in exchange for this? yes it is"
>gestures toward a window into the alt future, where scots, dogs, etc. are shown in flashes.
>back to cherry tree
>original ending shot except ashi and jack are standing together
>>
File: bueno.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>Ashi lives, but her Aku essence fades from existence. Jack cannot comprehend how/why this could be
>they eventually end up ruling over the Earth as Aku had, but as a benevolent Emperor and Empress respectively
>the mystery of Ashi's existence despite the paradox still lingers, and now the plot thickens since she is still immortal like Jack (perhaps it's the time travel?)
>montage of Jack n' Ashi living forever, and protecting the Earth, establishing first contact with alien civilizations, meeting (who's implied to be) the ancestors of their future allies, etc.
>one day, Jack inexplicably abandons his throne. Ashi panics
>cut to who's implied to be Ashi's Mother, just minding her own business without any 'Daughters of Aku' cult to occupy her time
>Jack stripes himself in front of her, she blushes and begins unfurling her own robe
>WATCHA!
>Jashifags and Daughterfags unite as one
>>
>>92592343
Aku stops the fighting and kills Ashi, proclaiming his love for Jack. Jack, befuddled and so tired of the loneliness, confesses his love in return. The two marry as the Scotsman plays his Meloncholy tune, and Jack becomes the best Queen in all the galaxy.

He also taught Aku to jump good too.

The End.
>>
>>92605112
>>92605378
But you should have guessed that was going to happen from the opening used in every single ep, including the new S5 one.
>>
File: not dead.png (401KB, 514x730px) Image search: [Google]
not dead.png
401KB, 514x730px
>>92592343

This one isn't really fanfiction
>>
Everythings the same except Jack rapidly ages and dies of old age at the tree.
>>
>>92592343
>Jack kills Aku in the past
>Ashi dies with him almost immediatley because of their connection
>Both bid farwell
>Jack returns home and is lauded as a hero
>He still holds sorrow
>Years pass
>Jack still doesn't age
>The three gods take him to their magic realm
>They thank Jack for destroying Aku by relieving him from his immortality
>They use the essence of the eternal life to bring Ashi back wholly human
>Jack and Ashi finally embrace together
It may be shitty but I'd rather that than the bittersweet ending
>>
>>92592343
>>92606407
>>
File: 1495435201747.jpg (546KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1495435201747.jpg
546KB, 1280x1280px
>>
Im a man all for the "delete the future" ending.
>Jack dies in the future, by Ashi's hand
>she starts fucking crying and the Aku spell fades
>She grabs the sword and presents it to Aku so he can destroy it
>she refuses to let go of it and struggles to break free
>fuses Aku powers plus sword to kill future Aku
>Turns out Guardian was in hiding, sends Ashi back to the Original battle
>Before Jack lands the final blow, Ashi stops Aku from doing the time warp all together by controlling Aku via a meditation ala jack style
>Jack stabs Aku, Aku and Ashi scream and Ashi becomes naked again and fades away slowly
>Jack goes on with normal life, everythings fine
>>
>Jack kills Aku
>Jack stays in the future
>Jack rebuilds the world with Ashi
>His ancestors approve
>Suddenly a new threat shows up
>It's Aku's brother Apu
>The entire world is comprised of Kwik E Marts
>Jack must find the magic squishee that will give Apu a killer brain freeze
>Lisa Simpson takes up most of the screen time in this series and talks about how smart she is.
>>
File: 1494352818474.jpg (123KB, 614x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494352818474.jpg
123KB, 614x768px
>>92592343
true wedding
no bad end
>>
File: 1494441368069.jpg (457KB, 1280x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1494441368069.jpg
457KB, 1280x1261px
>>92608860
>>
>>92592343
Post-credits scene with King Jack and the Guardian. Guardian's portal works different and allows Jack to enter his own personal timeline.

He goes to the future that was and saves Ashi before Aku can take control of her.
>>
reposting what another anon made for the 20th fucking jack thread on this site, but i actually agree with him

> Extended it from 22 to 44 minutes
> Have Jack actually acknowledge and interact with everyone who came to his rescue beyond The Scotsman
> Ashi doesn't get freed from the power of love, but rather facing and defeating her own inner demons (visual representations of her mother and other Daughters of Aku) which causes her to take control of her body
> Create a struggle/build up to Jack retrieving his sword as opposed to Ashi just grabbing it
> Actual climactic final battle between Future Aku and Jack & Ashi
> Aku strikes a fatal blow on Ashi, giving Jack an emotionally charged boost to finish Aku off
> Ashi in her dying breath, creates a time portal
> Jack contemplates as to if he wants to erase all those he's helped from existence, but they all encourage him to stop helping others and for once help himself
> Jack travels back to the past, effortlessly kills Past Aku
> Focus on the reunion between him and his parents
> Ladybug parallel
> End the series with a glimpse of Jack as Emperor
>>
>>92592343
Aku wins
>>
>>92608860
>>92608878
Great art.
Hilarious to think of some comic where Aku loses his daughter to his sworn enemy, but Jack also has his enemy as his inlaw.

As for the show itself, they really should have just let Ashi live and be with Jack. There's no reason to just erase her and when you think of the reasoning behind her fading away you then have to think about other time-related stuff which would preclude Jack from even being able to get back to the past. It's self-defeating.
>>
File: 1493919891678.jpg (46KB, 409x404px) Image search: [Google]
1493919891678.jpg
46KB, 409x404px
>>92612018
>tfw Grandpa Aku in a christmas sweater
>>
File: room.jpg (271KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
room.jpg
271KB, 1280x1280px
>>92592343
Everyone else needs shut the fuck up, here's the REAL best ending

>We see the entire episode normally, all the way up to the end
>After the ending card, zoom out continues, static as we see we're looking at a flatscreen TV
>We're in a small apartment somewhere in a small rural city, like Seattle WA, Burlington VT, Portland OR, etc
>We see "Jack and Ashi" laying on a couch, snacks strewn everywhere
>"Jack" is bawling his eyes out "that was beautiful..."
>"Ashi" is just pissed off, spilling her drink, "THAT'S IT? She's dead and he's alone? REALLY?"
>They turn off the TV, "Jack" clearly sad but content with the ending, and "Ashi" is super assblasted about it.
>It's late, so the two of them turn in for the night, arguing about the ending of Samurai Jack
>The events of Ashi's time-travel actually created a multitude of alternate timelines
>Some are happy
>Some are sad
>In this one, they're slightly different in name and appearance, watching the finale
>The two of them crawl into bed, "Ashi" may or may not be shitposting in the sticky about it on /co/ from her phone
>"Jack" tells her to put the phone away and go to sleep since they both have work in the morning
>They lovingly kiss one another goodnight, cuddle up, and turn out the lights

THE END
>>
>>92612018
>>92612323
>tfw no comfy slice-of-life series about the stoic Jack and his feisty girlfriend Ashi living toegether in a contemporary setting, going on cute adventures The Scotsman and their other friends, and in some episodes dealing with Papa Aku's dastardly Robbie-Rotten-like attempts to break them up

Fuck, I would love this.
>>
File: 1493081732477.png (523KB, 1280x1616px) Image search: [Google]
1493081732477.png
523KB, 1280x1616px
>>92613159
>>92613135
I wouldn't mind a modern Jack AU
>>
>>92613281
>he's still wearing the traditional japanese clogs

wow, that dude Jack is such a fucking weeb

I love it
>>
how i thought it shouldve been:

ashi is wounded, opens a time portal for jack. jack doesnt want to leave ashi, but reluctantly goes. as he is sent back to the past, the anti-aging curse begins to lift. his beard grows, his wrinkles increase, taking on the apperance of king jack.

traveling back to the past, he flies by past jack getting sent to the future. they lock eyes for a second, then drift their own way.

portal opens, king jack falls out in front of aku.

"YOU'RE BACK ALREADY?!"

"..50 years..."

jack kills aku. the end.
>>
>>92611581
/thread
>>
File: AY.png (154KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
AY.png
154KB, 500x500px
>>92592343
>"SAMURAI FOOL"
>Jack kills Future Aku
>He accepts the fact that future needs him or smth
>He sees ghosts of his parents tellin him its alright to stay
>Ashi dies(more like sickness/not instant) without Aku influence
>Jack with his friends rebuilds the world
>Later gets harem

I'm retarded
>>
File: 1493091966273.png (158KB, 777x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1493091966273.png
158KB, 777x1134px
>>92613281
>>92613159
>>92613135
>Modern Jack AU
>Slice-of-life, drama/comedy
>Jack is a stoic ex-army special forces member recently discharged from the military
>Ashi is a college dropout with an estranged father and six "perfect" identical sisters
>They share a small apartment together in downtown Seattle/Burlington/Portland and a ton of emotional baggage
>Somehow they manage to wind up in all kinds of crazy day-to-day mix ups, but always come home to eachother.
>>
File: 1427479136126.png (332KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1427479136126.png
332KB, 596x628px
>>92616079
>Aku is a corrupt corporate executive
>Demongo is Jack and Ashi's creepy landlord
>Scotsman is Jack's ex-army drinking buddy
>Rothchild is Ashi's old university professor
>Sam-oo-rai is the local bartender
>X-9 is an up and coming musician
>Scaramouche is a lounge singer
>>
>>92592343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj7AtQx4Aok
>>
And this is why /co/ isn't allowed to write for shows.
>>
>>92592569
Ideally, these people would still exist just have drastically different lives now that Aku doesn't exist.

Or the future still exists just as a alternate reality.
>>
>>92593518
?cucking your past self
that's got to be one strange kind of feeling
>>
>>92616079
In another thread a few anons were trying to figure out how the two of them would meet so I had an idea
>they both coincidentally join the same martial arts studio/ boxing gym where they like to blow off steam and work out their frustrations
>minor interactions and misunderstandings that leads Ashi to hate Jack's guts
>annual tournament comes up and they both enter
>she's determined to beat him and win
>their round comes
>Jack kicks her ass effortlessly but he's such a fucking gentleman about it and offers to help her up
>She refuses his hand but is also a little taken aback
>They keep meeting one another and sparring, and she forms a massive crush on him
the rest is history

>>92617817
>Demongo is Jack and Ashi's creepy landlord
love it

>The wolf from episode 3 is a rescued stray who ends up becoming their dog
>The Guardian is a bouncer at a local club called "The Portal"
>Jumpgood guy is a friendly homeless man who lives in the local park with an army of squirrel friends
>The Spartans are Jack and Ashi's favorite local football team
keep em coming
>>
File: 1491430710782.png (389KB, 900x690px) Image search: [Google]
1491430710782.png
389KB, 900x690px
>>92596331
Suicide Jack best character this season. Followed by Scaramouche.
>>
File: 1481049506892.png (50KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481049506892.png
50KB, 350x400px
>>92616079
>>92617817
>>92618474
Saving for future reference
>>
>>92600777
>>92600961
>x9/Scaramouche form a good cop/bad cop detective crimefighting duo
my eyes water at the thought of something so beautiful that will never be realized
>>
File: 1490742677722.png (87KB, 470x537px) Image search: [Google]
1490742677722.png
87KB, 470x537px
>>92618474
>Ashi's mom is a washed-up former child actress who in turn pushed her kids too hard to make up for her own perceived shortcomings.
>>
>>92619216
>>92619486
first thing I thought of when I wrote this >>92618474 was this scene, but funnier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hq5vLoUHXE
>>
Have you guys seen the alternate ending?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euo98i4vuaU
>>
> Episode goes as canon until Ashi breaks free of Aku’s control.
> Same confrontation with Aku with Ashi discovering her powers, but explosion from eye-beam collision sends Aku, Jack, and Ashi flying backwards.
> Jack, beaten and battered, picks up his sword, ready to have another go at Aku.
> Ashi awakens, realizing she can open time portals, but finds doing so puts a big strain on her, and when she opens one against a wall she struggles to even hold it open.
> “Jack! Hurry!”
> Jack turns and sees the portal and is struck at the new possibility of returning home.
> “No, I can’t just leave all of you behind.”
> Small group of Jack’s surviving friends appear and tell him that Aku is too powerful to beat in this time, and that Jack needs to go back and defeat him.
> Moment of solidarity where everyone agrees to help hold Aku back while he goes for the portal.
> Jack protests and prepares to charge at Aku, but the Scotsman stops Jack, telling him that they’re all his friends and this is their best chance to save the universe from Aku’s evil, even with their very existence on the line though.
> Everyone agrees -- this is the end that they chose.
> Big emotional moment of acknowledgment between Jack and the Scotsman.
> Scotsman smiles and nods.
> Jack smiles and nods back.
> Without another word, Jack turns and bolts for the portal.
>>
>>92620944

> Scotsman watches him run for just a moment, still smiling, then turns to Aku, who’s just now coming to and realizing the grave danger he’s in.
> Aku charges in a furious, fearful rage.
> Scotsman points his sword at Aku and hurls a series of profane, expertly crafted insults.
> "CHHHYYAAAAGGGEEE!!!"
> Warhorns blare.
> Cue: EPIC MUSIC!
> All of Jack's surviving friends charge at Aku for one final stand, doing their best to keep him at bay as Jack continues his a mad dash for the portal.
> He doesn’t stop…he CAN’T stop.
> Aku cries out in anger as Jack gets closer and closer to his goal.
> Jack passes Ashi and reaches the threshold but hesitates...is this it? Is this really the end of his journey?
> He steps in when an emotion strikes him...
> ...and he turns.
> "Ashi! Come with me!"
> Ashi is visibly struggling to hold the portal open.
> “Jack! You have to go now!”
> “But I can’t leave you!”
> “There’s no time! Go!
> “Ashi...”
> “I’ll be all right, Jack...”
> The two look longingly at each other and know that’s not true.
> Aku breaks through the last of Jack’s friends and charges like a mad animal closer and closer to Ashi.
> "Ashi!"
> "Goodbye, Jack..."
> Just as Aku is about to reach her, she lets go. The portal snaps shut with force, launching Jack back, back to the past.
> Aku’s defeat goes as normal but without Ashi, and with Jack emboldened by his friend’s sacrifice.
>>
>>92620981

> Montage of long journey home through landscape after battle, Jack is clearly depressed.
> Returns home, emotional reunion with father.
> Jack tries to integrate back into his life, but the journey has changed him, and Jack often spends time alone and sullen.
> Jack’s dad notices, confronts him one night.
> Jack opens up about missing the people he knew in the future.
> His father encourages him to honor their memories by writing their stories down.
> Jack travels to the cherry blossom tree like in the normal ending, but instead sits under it he takes out some paper…
> CHAPTER I
> Ladybug lands on his hand and flies off.
> Jack watches it and smiles softly.
> Sad but hopeful music swells as we overlook the landscape.
> CUT TO BLACK.

> OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL ENDING
> Montage of Jack’s life from there:
> Finds new love.
> Gets married.
> Has kids.
> Watches them grow.
> Wife eventually dies.
> Jack lies in bed, hair greying.
> The last chapter has been written and lies open on his desk.
> Hears Ashi voice faintly calling for him.
> Ladybug enters and lands on Jack, waking him.
> He sees it fly out the window and follows it.
> Dons his old Samurai garb and grabs his sword.
> He ventures into the wilderness, following it.
> Enters isolated temple.
> Ashi’s voice grows louder.
> Finds the Guardian waiting for him, a portal behind him.
> No words
> Tense moment
> The Guardian steps aside for him, smiles, and gestures for him to enter.
> Voices grow louder.
> They’re calling him.
> Jack approaches the portal.
> "What will I find on the other side?"
> Guardian smiles wryly.
> "Well...only one way to find out, my man."
> Music swells.
> The voices of all his friends echo in his mind.
> Jack takes a deep breath and smiles.
> He walks into the portal and it snaps shut behind him.
> WACHAA!
>>
>>92592416
I fucking love that gif
>>
>>92593716
Because we're only writing endings, not a whole series.
>>
File: 1489527758423.gif (267KB, 241x170px) Image search: [Google]
1489527758423.gif
267KB, 241x170px
>>92618474
>Olivia is a DJ at the local nightclub
>Took over after the previous owner, DJ Stylbator, was arrested on multiple counts of distributing experimental drugs to underage patrons.
>When confronted by the police in his penthouse, his only words were: "Aku set me up!"
>To this date, no investigation has been launched against Aku or his company.
>>
Ummm...

>Ashi gains temporary control of herself with Jack says he loves her.

>She isn't strong enough to gain full control but she is able to create a time portal.

>Ashi and Jack share a tearful gaze before Ashi punts him through the portal before he's ready
>>
>>92621857

>Before pushing him through Ashi might say "I know" or "Thankyou, Jack".

I wouldn't have her say "I love you too" that feels kinda cringe.
>>
>>92593599

I like these.
>>
>>92613159
I would watch the shit out of this
>>
>>92592343
>>92618976
>>
>>92592343
>Aku is about to stab Jack
>Suddenly a second Aku appears and stops him
>Future Aku tells Present Aku not to kill Jack
>At first Present Aku fights back leading to some funny banter and flashes to confused looking Jack and people at home
>Finally, a frustrated Future Aku asks Present Aku what his first order of business will be once the Samurai is dead
>Present Aku can't come up with an answer
>"Trust me, you never do."
>Future Aku disappears.
>Present Aku releases Ashi and throws them a royal wedding. Jack is named heir to the throne.
>Wacky hijinks ensue as Aku continually messes with them on their time-traveling honeymoon like Genie to Aladdin and Jasmine
>Eventually, Aku absorbs the sword and goes back to sleep. Ashi can call him back whenever she wants since she's technically a part of him.

I just want everyone to be happy.
>>
>>92624021
I like this ending.
>>
>>92613135
not bad
>>
>Jack confronts Aku with the sword
>Aku begs for mercy, is denied it
>Jack goes back in a time portal, but decides to save his father by traveling to before Aku awoke the first time
>returns to a world that doesn't know who he is
>suffers a stoic existence as a hermit
>>
>>92625694
why would he go back? The entire history would be rewritten without aku
>>
File: IMG_2509.jpg (97KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2509.jpg
97KB, 500x371px
Okay, here's my take on the finale, please rate it.
For the most part, things stay pretty much the same, albeit with a few new additions:
>After the scene where they destroy Aku, it cuts to the future again
>We see Aku suddenly start screaming in agony, which causes everyone to stop attacking and wonder what's happening
>Aku is suddenly engulfed in a blinding light and is destroyed
>Everyone still in silence, then they break out into a thunderous cheer
>Cut to Scotsman smiling, as he softly says to himself
>"The lad did it..."
>We see the world over rejoicing, as everyone cheers on the defeat of Aku, even a few of his supporters
>Cut to the dogs, where Angus(the black dog) asks Rothchild that, if Jack succeeded, why are they all still here and not vanishing from existence
>Rothchild states that he's theorized about this, and that it would seem that as a result of Aku's meddling with time, the fabric of time and space has been slightly damaged, resulting in the existence of now two separate timelines, but Aku's destruction from the blade forged by the gods was powerful enough to eradicate him from all timelines
>After some more celebrations by characters from previous episodes, we finally cut back to Jack
>Everything here plays out almost exactly like before, with the wedding and Ashi disappearing
>Cut to later with Jack on the balcony of the castle(like episode one) looking deep in thought, a ball clutched in his hands, turning it over in thought, when the emperor approaches him
>Jack's father asks him if he's going to be alright
>Jack somberly replies that by erasing all traces of Aku, it also erased her as well, with him musing it must've taken longer because she wasn't all Aku
>The emperor consoles his son, saying that he shouldn't let himself be hung up on this, she wouldn't want him to, and to think about all the good that he's done for everyone
>Jack replies "I suppose so..." as the ghost of a smile appears on his face, glancing into the sky
(Cont.)
>>
File: IMG_2510.jpg (255KB, 900x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2510.jpg
255KB, 900x682px
>>92627344
>Cut to the future Jack left, as we see scenes of the world slowly improving and the lives of those that Jack has touched(for the most part, dialogue is absent from these scenes);

>Rothchild opening a museum to all dog, human, and alien kind featuring the many artifacts they've uncovered over the years, included in the displays is the wrecked remains of Jack's makeshift armor from when he defended the dogs from the army of beetle drones and a few other charred relics of the battle, a large portrait of Jack hanging above the display
>Pan down to see the alien dog family from the first episode of this season admiring the exhibit, and the little girl spells out "Jack!" with an excited look on her face
>The mother is beaming at her enthusiasm and puts her arm around her child, thankful for the man that did so much for them
>Cut to two older women working on repairing a ships engines, covered in oil, when a bell rings, and one of them wipes herself off quickly and heades through a door in the garage that leads directly into an adjacent building, which looks like a storefront, a older woman with a rabbit handbag having just stepped in.
>She shows him their many sandals, umbrella hats, and gis on sale, with another man about the girls age working in the back
>Cut to an apartment lit by a large window, where it shows a photo on the wall of a pug and her litter of pups, as we hear a door open and close
>Cue many full grown dogs running towards the the figure that just entered, where it pans up to show a smiling blue robot, showering them with love
>One of the dogs brings over a trumpet in his mouth, which the robot gingerly takes, patting the dog on the head, sitting down, and plays it for the many dogs, enraptured by the music
>Cut to a castle in the highlands, where we see a mix of both older men and younger women doing various things, such as tending to bucks, tossing rocks, feasting at the tables, and generally just having a great time
(Cont.)
>>
File: IMG_2511.png (113KB, 350x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2511.png
113KB, 350x236px
>>92627385
>One of the men approaches a single ghost among the festivities
>He asks him "So... why are you still here?"
>"SHUT IT!" is all the ghost replies
>Cut to an old bar with a full house, among some of them two western bounty hunters bickering like and old married couple(which is exactly what they are), a bunch of old, short, well dressed men discussing a new business plan for their corporation, and (for some reason) a single fat, irate chicken
>The bartender is polishing a glass when he briefly catches a glance of a samurai sword he has hanging on the wall
>He smiles, and steps out for a moment, cut to him setting up a crudely made training dummy behind the bar
>He breaks off a piece of bamboo amd takes a solid stance, eyeing the dummy
>He raises the bamboo to strike it, but before he can throws out his back from winding up too far back for his swing
>Cut to the man and his monkeys jumping through the treetops, when he stops to see some people down below
>Pan down to show the xaolin warriors and the woolies having discussions about plans to move their organization out of hiding now that Aku is gone and building a new village with the help of the woolies
>We see a bunch of annoyed looking Chritchellites carrying supplies and tools for building as they begin to get to work at the command of some woolies watching over them
>Finally, we cut to the sailors that helped the scotsman find Jack helping a bunch of sea people in their move to above the surface
>Swabbing the deck tiredly is a robot whose head is now just a clump of wires with two eyes hanging off of them, when the captain glares at him, causing him to pick up the pace with his swabbing greatly
>Pan up to a shot of the sun, which dissolves back to where the episode originally left off after the wedding, with Jack on his horse
>The ending from here plays out as normal, cue the credits
(Cont.)
>>
File: IMG_2512.png (500KB, 796x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2512.png
500KB, 796x466px
>>92627407
>We see earth as viewed from outerspace, with three gods looking on
>They each take a turn in talking
>"When you left the future,"
>"When you saved the world from the last remains of the Great Evil,"
>"You finished what we could not, and in doing so have brought peace to the past, the present , and the future..."
>"To you, Jack, we leave you a new future..."
>"You have our eternal gratitude."
>They each ready themselves as a brilliant, blinding light is produced from them, which only grows in intensity until it's all we can see
>Cut back to Jack, who is about to leave when he stops, sensing someone
>A figure approaches in the distance, although we don't see who it is
>Jack turns around, and a look of shock fills his face, which is quickly replaced by complete happiness
>WATCHA, GOTTA GET BACK, BACK TO THE PAST, SAMURAI JACK, WATCHA
>Fade out
>>
>>92602541
Dude, this is actually really good. I would have enjoyed this ending
>>
File: Samurai Jack Fan Ending_Co.png (2MB, 1121x893px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Jack Fan Ending_Co.png
2MB, 1121x893px
>>92592343
I liked what this guy said.
>>
>>92592416
His dick is extra THICC.
>>
>Ending gets extended to an hour.
>Everything plays out the same until Jack gets the sword back.
>Jack gets to fight Aku in the future when he's all powerful.
>Aku gets defeated in the future.
>Big celebratory party.
>Jack is melancholy because he can't go back home and save his family.
> Science dog points out that if Ashi has the powers of Aku, she can open time portals.
>Ashi is super eager to do it.
>Science dog points out that if they change the past, it will have repercussions. People might not meet, things will be different, Ashi might not even be born.
>Jack says to forget it, because he doesn't want to sacrifice his friends.
>Everyone encourages Jack to do it. He's earned after they saved him. Scotsman says they won't get beaten by some timey wimey wibbly wobbly shite.
>Ashi opens time portal, goes with him into the past.
>Jack uses skills he learned in the future to kill past Aku. We flash to the people that taught him those skills.
>Past Aku gets his ass handed to him.
>Ashi fades out of existence then and there. Just long enough to get an I love you in or telling him that it was worth it.
>Jack returns home to his family.
>Fade to black.

>"Fifty years have passed. I have aged."
>Bearded jack from the Guardian vision
>"I still remember the future that has not yet come to pass."
>Jack wanders the landscape.
>"A family that may no longer exist."
Jack comes to the time portal. The guardian stands in front of it and grins at him.
>"I will see them again."
>WA-CHA
>>
>>92592416
I never knew getting a knife out could be so enjoyable.
>>
Any ending in this topic that doesn't conclude with a WATCHA is automatically terrible.
>>
I'm surprised people put so much effort into it when the simplest solution has already been delivered (cue credits at the wedding). If you are feeling generous, you can draw the ending yourself, by finishing the wedding ceremony, and then pan out to them sitting under the cherry tree like, with the ladybug around.
>>
>>92627978
two thumbs up.
>>
>>92593599
Whoa
>>
>>92593714
Then the history starts again, with a son of Jack and this happens in a infinite loop
>>
>>92593716
Because it's already happening
>>
>>92600986
your ending is literal perfection
i love you
>>
>>92596331
I like this one, would pay to see it done
>>
>self insert and jack go back to the past
>aku is surprised to see jack back
>he avoids his sword slashes
>suddendly smells himself in the area
>tries to locate what is causing it while juking jack's attacks
>realizes it's ashi
>jack manages to land one hit on him wich takes him back to reality
>suddendly jumps on ashi and starts holding her down like a snake
>ashi slowly turns into black mist that goes in aku's mouth
>jack tries to stop him but as soon as he gets close aku is done and generates a big ass shockwave that sends him back
>all the pit of hate is filled with mist that covers aku
>jack wildly slashes in anger trying to find him
>something hits him in the stomach and sends him flying to the walls
>it's aku
>the mist disappears and now aku's beard and fire eyebrows are larger than ever
>he starts laughing and slowly shapeshifts
>he becomes so big that the pit of hate crumbles on him
>jack manages to find cover and watches horrified as aku turns into a giant black snake dragon thing
>aku flicks his fire tounge like a snake and then says "you should have stayed in the future, samurai"
WATCHA
(next episode is 1 hour long about them fighting to the death, it's constructed in a way where itìs not obvious who is actually going to win)
i know its trashu but cant be worse than the current one
(ah yeah there's another episode after this)
>>
>no change to the initial ending
>Jack stays immortal and outlives his civilization
>show him living through the centuries as a lone wanderer
>the characters Jack met throughout the show are all still born in the future but live peaceful lives without Aku's influence
>Jack's looking after them from afar, making sure they're doing okay and protecting the peace he fought for so hard
>last scene is him meeting Ashi as a child, now living a happy childhood

I just wanted Jack being immortal to have some kind of payoff for the show's ending but it went absolutely nowhere
>>
>>92630277
i love endings that try to fit in the image we saw in the guardian's episode
too bad that fucking hack cockblocked us
>>
File: 1495334532170.png (899KB, 2550x1524px) Image search: [Google]
1495334532170.png
899KB, 2550x1524px
>>92617817
>Aku barges into their apartment at any given time to drag Jack into whatever petty scheme he's come up with and Ashi pushes him into it as "bonding"
>>
>>92617817
>demongo is a die hard fan of pokemon and jojo
>>
What the hell, I'll take a shot.
>Ashi disappears from the past
>Was actually shunted back into the future to take Aku's place in order to prevent a paradox
>Reappears in the future in her 'demonized' form
>Looks over the battlefield before staring at her hands, then to the warriors still standing
>Looking at the corrupted warriors, she gestures to them, driving Aku's influence out of them.
>She declares, in a booming voice, that Jack has returned to the past (cue cheers)
>Recalling her time traveling the world looking for Jack, Ashi looks down at the ground, studying her silhouette
>Realizes out loud that she can undo her father's work, that she can destroy his legacy of fear and hate and turn it into her legacy of hope with what she learned from her time with Jack
>The other fighters, hearing this, remembering their own experiences with the samurai, lay down their weapons, offering what help they can
SOME TIME LATER
>A futuristic city, one notably cleaner and happier than any under Aku's rule
>An old man leaves the city in a carriage, is shortly attacked by bandits
>As he hides in the carriage, he hears the sound of swords and grunts of pain before everything goes quiet
>Carefully, he steps out
>The bandits are wounded, but not dead, as the groaning can attest
>Camera pans up to two hooded females, both sheathing samurai swords
>One pulls down their hood
>It's the baby Jack rescued from ogres, now middle aged
>The man offers his thanks as the carriage drives off
>The woman turns to her still-hooded companion
>"You ready to head back home? Or do you think we can take care of one more raiding party?"
>The second woman raises her head, revealing half of her face
>It's Ashi
>Red flame is leaking out from the other half of her face, hidden in shadow
>"Maybe just one more...for old times' sake."
>[spoilers] 'WATCHA' but with Ashi's human/demon eyes instead of Jack's[/spoilers]
>>
>aku kills jack immediately and the rest of the episode is him fucking around until he realizes lacking a rival is boring
>does some magic shit that frees ashi from his aku jizz
>lets ashi steal the sword
>samurai ashi begins
>>
>>92592343
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12499405/1/A-New-Choice
>>
File: 1493780116486.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493780116486.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>92630321
>Papa Aku is Landlord Demongo's old employer
>Has the keys to Jack and Ashi's apartment, pretty much invites himself in at any time
>One night Ashi wanders out at 3AM to find him stuffing his face from the fridge
>>
File: 1450834597992.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450834597992.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>92592343
Well since Gendy was so insistent on there only being one timeline and Ashi disappearing, it should have happened like this

>Jack stabs Aku just like in the original
>After celebrating for a second he turns around
> "Ashi!?"
>He turns around Ashi isn't there
>In a more dismissive and confused tone he repeats "Ashi?"
>Place starts exploding
>Jack escapes
>Saves emperor and shit
>"You did it son"
>"Yes but there is something lingering in my mind, a name. Ashi? Who is Ashi?"
>Turns out the 50 years of time Jack spent in the future were erased, all the stalled time starts progressing again which means he not only loses Ashi but also his memories of the time that never existed
>For him it's the same as if he never time traveled at all, closing the loop

I know this is actually even worse but if Gendy was committed to this sort of hackneyed ending he had, he should have gone full hog at it. This way it would have actually had more meaning and not have been contrived waifu shit. In that way, it would be better.
>>
>>92632100
>>92630321

>Hair brain scheme pops into his head at four AM
>Swooce on into Jack's bedroom
>Creep up to Jack's ear silently, the only sounds are Jack's breathing and the everpresent Aku warble in the background
>Grin slowly begins to emerge as Aku's eyes focus on the sleeping samurai
>at it's zenith, Aku inhales and in his booming indoor voice he announces
>HA
>HA
>HAA
>PAPA AKU SAY NAP TIME IS OVER!
>>
Either Jack and Ashi say their goodbyes while in the time portal, Ashi being torn apart and fading away as she rushes toward her demise and saying something a little less retarded than her last line of redundant exposition, Jack's vengeance motivating him to kill Aku...

OR Ashi sending Jack back to the past placed him in a new timeline where he was engaged in battle with Aku shortly after the time warp (you're back already?!). The timeline Jack escaped is still under the rule of Aku and his friends most likely died in the battle...

OR... Ashi created a time portal to send AKU into the future ruled by King Jack, weathered from liberating the denizens of the world from Aku's evil doings, meeting Aku in his final years to show him his brave new world before killing him. Married to Ashi with children of course, no back to the past because time travel is never done right.
>>
File: ladybug 7.png (102KB, 849x474px) Image search: [Google]
ladybug 7.png
102KB, 849x474px
There is only ONE correct ending.

FOOLISH SAMURAI[/SPOILER]
>>
>>92632309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC0js3cAsqA
Oh goddamn I read that in his voice
>>
So heres how i would have played it, given the premise that i was not limited to this ten episode run
>Finale of season 5 is the same up until his return to the past
>Cue climactic battle with Aku
>Aku gets his shit wrecked but flees at the last minute, drained of most of his power
>Aku runs halfway around the world, starts trying to rebuild himself and his powerbase.
>Think Sauron pre-LOTR
>This is a temporary victory, but a victory nonetheless
>Jack and Ashi marry, good times had by all, but they personally still have the weight of Aku's escape on their shoulders
>WACHA

>Cue season 6
>Daddy is still alive and still in charge of the kingdom, so Jack and Ashi set off in the ancient world to hunt down Aku
>Adventures are had across many lands, including all the lands kid Jack trained in
>One episode has them in scotland, where Jack meditates at a celtic shrine
>Ghost Scotsman appears
>"Ah laddie, celtic magic is timeless. What? The future? Dont worry lad, Aku is well dead and we are all rebuilding. No, you didnt prevent the future from happening, but what is done can't be undone. We are free now though, free to rebuild our world thanks to you"
>Adventures continue around the world, ends up spanning years, with brief glimpses of Aku consolidating power once more
>Jack and Ashi begin rallying armies from all over. Some seeds planted for events of the future, like lizards converging around a time portal
>Season 6 finale
>Time jump of two decades
>Jack is aging once more due to being in his own timeline. Jack is now King Jack (who we saw wearing all manner of ancient clothes and no future tech). Jack and Ashi have an heir and an international kingdom.
>Epic massive battle once they all reach Aku's new land
>Jack finally kills Aku and brings peace to the world
>Epilogue: The guardian, with broken glasses, looks into his rebuilt portal, sees king jack as he saw him before, but with a smoking black sludge at his feet. "I knew you had it in you Samurai"
>WACHA
>>
>>92607847
Where's her lower lip?
>>
>Everything the same until the wedding
>Ashi doesn't fade away, they get married
>Ashi doesn't age because of the time travel and she being part Aku
>Years pass and the Aku part inside her takes control
>The new Aku fights Jack and sends him to the future again
>The future is almost the same
>Jack searches the world for a way to get to the past again and save ashi
>He gets stopped by the new Aku each time
>Decades pass Jack still cant age
>Jack confronts Aku in the new future
>He holds back killing Aku hoping to save ashi
>Aku tells jack that the Ashi inside of him had vanished hundreds of years ago
>Jack kills Aku and gets crowned as king
>We see an old king jack with a stern look on his face rebuilding the future
>Someone tells him they found a time portal
>Jack goes to the portal and finds the guardian
>He defeats the guardian and goes back to the past before Ashi turns into Aku
>Jack explains Ashi what happened, she tells him to kill her and end with Aku once and for all
>King Jack is reluctant but agrees and kills her
>We see a depressed and tired of living king Jack ready to commit seppuku
>The whole kingdom attends to his seppuku
>He finishes writing his last haiku and lifts up the blade to the air, his father behind him with his sword ready
>He sees someone familiar amongst the crowd and drops the blade
>She looks exactly like Ashi
>WATCHA
>>
>>92633532
This is terrible.
>>
File: 1494229761851.png (225KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494229761851.png
225KB, 853x480px
>>92632100
>Dadku walks in
>>
>>92592343

Let's go:

>Everything the same, but good i.e not rushed.
>Roll credits.
>Post credits scene.
>Jack steps foward in a dark place.
>There's a big light coming from the roof and a big blue man in a suit, wearing red glasse standing in front of the light.
>Jack stares from under his hat.
>"So, mah man... you plan to use this portal to bring back you lil' friends from the future huh? Or was it YOUR past? Hah! Not gonna happen."
>Jack keep staring his eyes are visible now.
>"You see mah man... there's only one man who will use this portal"
>(Portal shows King Jack)
>"And you mah man... Ain't. That. Man."
>Jack draws his sword.
>"If that's the only man who will earn your blessing to use this portal fear not... I'm not here asking for permission."
>Guardian Laughs "HAH! HAH! HAH!" then draws a big katana from his back"
>They charge at each other and start fighting.
>Jack uses his horse cut technique while we hear his toughts "Ashi I'm coming"
>From the sparks of the blades there's a fadeway to a white place (the limbo maybe?) where we see Ashi floating in nothingness.
>Close to the her face while her eyes open slowly.
>"I'll be waiting... Jack"

>WACHA!
>>
>episode plays as it was except Ashi survives
>she marries Jack and becomes pregnant
>skip forward to her giving birth surrounded by Jack and his parents, all are teary eyed and sad
>the pressure of childbirth is too much for Ashi, she dies whilst giving birth
>the baby pops out into the midwife's arms
>The somber moment is cut short by a deafening scream coming from the midwife
>the baby is out of frame, but the midwife's face is contorted in terror
>Jack and his parents rush over to see what's wrong with the baby
>Their faces all turn to horror as they see that the baby is pitch black and has horns
>"Foooooolish Samurai!"
>WATCHA
>>
>>92593349
>shdow appear ove jack
>Aku ambient static starts playing
>>
>>92593364
>how to fix Jack season 5
>>
>>92635307
Jack killing himself halfway through the season?
>>
File: 1493775176544.jpg (131KB, 1277x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1493775176544.jpg
131KB, 1277x1242px
>>92634649
>"Have fun, you crazy kids! Just remember: Don't do anything AKU wouldn't do~"
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13027207/
_
>>
File: 1486630344073.jpg (12KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1486630344073.jpg
12KB, 210x240px
>>92616079
>>92617817
>Ikra is Aku's twin sister who, despite her years, is quite the looker and attempts to seduce her niece's boyfriend.
>>
File: 1486653659635.png (69KB, 653x645px) Image search: [Google]
1486653659635.png
69KB, 653x645px
>>92592343
Little Red Hood kills the bad old samurai.
The end.
>>
File: 1399571740966.png (255KB, 532x465px) Image search: [Google]
1399571740966.png
255KB, 532x465px
>>92631390
Guardian is a true bro
>>
File: 1494738799791.jpg (78KB, 462x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1494738799791.jpg
78KB, 462x1920px
Show ends right here.
>>
>>92592343
Aku goes into the portal after Jack and Ashi and merges with his past self. Doing this causes the universe to start falling apart so Jack's stakes for defeating him have never been higher. It also allows Jack to vanquish his enemy in the past while not making him a complete joke, but a more formidable foe than he's ever been. Ashi immediately starts to disintegrate afterwards and her and Jack share one final moment before he liberates his people and rebuilds his kingdom. Feeling depressed, he walks away into a forest where we get the final scene with the ladybug.

Also address what happened to the future, whether those characters still exist, or whether the entire timeline was erased along with Aku.
>>
>>92593716
Because it's not hard to write a better ending than what we got. Jesus, the final episode of Samurai Jack didn't even have Jack vs. Aku. How do you fuck that up?
>>
>>92632934
That would have unironically been a perfect ending
>>
File: 1486636644604.gif (967KB, 288x162px) Image search: [Google]
1486636644604.gif
967KB, 288x162px
>>92630321
>>
>>92616079
>>92617817
>>92618474
>>92619486
>>92621804
>>92630321
>>92632100
>>92637434
saved

this is a good thread
>>
>>92594379
Maybe have them accidentally travel back to shortly before the confrontation where Jack could have a short time to show Ashli his world.

>>92594418
Simply change it so that Ashli is forcibly sent back to her timeline, now a split timeline from Jack's.
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.