[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fairly Oddparents Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 77

File: FoP alighnment chart.png (697KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
FoP alighnment chart.png
697KB, 800x800px
Havent had one of these in a while.

Also, I saw a few episodes of Bunsen. It's probably better than Tuff Puppy but still just a 7/10 at best. Better than I expected a least
>>
File: IMG_0846.png (1012KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0846.png
1012KB, 1200x1600px
>>92590667
Vicky is best girl.
>>
>>92591348
>wagecucks are always angry
checks out
>>
File: 1274141780888.png (208KB, 968x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1274141780888.png
208KB, 968x1500px
>>92591416
Vicky is be/ss/t girl.
>>
>>92591452
>romantic Vicky

I might be the only person who loves ultimate evil Vicky from later seasons. It's funny that in the reality of FoP, most of the world's villains know the biggest source of evil is a regular teenage girl
>>
>>92591529
you know, I always figured that they ran out of babysitting stuff to do with Vicky so she shows up less, but with how much they go to the Cake n bacon nowadays, actually making her work there would be a great way to actually have things to do with her again
>>
File: 1318727968078.png (217KB, 397x298px) Image search: [Google]
1318727968078.png
217KB, 397x298px
>>92591634
She does work there.
>>
File: cake.png (561KB, 735x518px) Image search: [Google]
cake.png
561KB, 735x518px
>>92591692
I know, I meant making it permanent.

Also unrelated, but that episode was great.
>>
I miss the first 5 seasons of this show.
>>
>>92591863
Season 5 is still one of the worst, even now. But I do miss 1 to 4 and 6.
>>
As much as this show has gone stale over the years, I will unironically say that Chloe is a better written character than Mabel Pines
>>
>>92590667
I love classic FOP, and I can handle some decay, but the cheap constant additions of new characters has ruined the show for me.
>>
>>92591913
>Season 5 is still one of the worst,
I don't understand this meme.
>>
>>92592046
Chloe is a great character. The show's flaws are all entirely unrelated to her or her addition.

Right now the show could go back to it's full potential simply by bringing back Chester, AJ and Tootie, and having episodes with them, Timmy and Chloe.
>>
>>92592117
The show has never been more stale for me than Season 5. It's not the worst, but it feels the most like "going through the motions"

And the characters (except Dad and Crocker, who are the worst in Season 9) are all at their worst in Season 5.

While most other people felt Poof ruined the show(?), I feel Season 6 was far more interesting in terms of plots and characters than S5 and made me like the show again.

You're free to like it though, it's not bad (Season 9 is the only one that is just out right fucking bad) and has a lot of good episodes, but it's at the very best the least good.
>>
File: IMG_2607.jpg (220KB, 676x856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2607.jpg
220KB, 676x856px
>>92591452
You got that right bud.
>>
>>92592142
What I mean is that the show is at it's best when the episodes are about the kids. Mr Turner is best character in the same way Sheen was in Jimmy Neutron. He is at his best when in the side making jokes rather than being the main character.

This season is going in the right direction with Chloe, since most of the plots are about them now, but it can go all the way by expanding the kid cast again.
>>
>>92591296
IsnĀ“t that an episode? Timmy wished that nobody age so he could stay a kid forever?

By the time the other fairies found out 50 year have passed
>>
File: 1405220371099.jpg (685KB, 1920x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1405220371099.jpg
685KB, 1920x1800px
>>92591803
Whoa, Megan let herself go.
>>
File: Based Dark Laser.gif (2MB, 506x257px) Image search: [Google]
Based Dark Laser.gif
2MB, 506x257px
>>92592616
>a villain is so specific and situational that she pretty much cant show up again
fucking shame. Then again, they managed to bring back Dark Laser well so who knows?

>>92592503
Yes, it's the most recent non live action movie.
>>
>>92590667
>Timmy not Neutral Evil
>>
>>92593030
But then who'd be in Neutral Good?
>>
>>92593234
Move Chester to Neutral Good, make Veronica Chaotic Neutral.
>>
>>92593334
huh. That actually makes a lot of sense, I admit
>>
>>92592279
>The show has never been more stale for me than Season 5. It's not the worst, but it feels the most like "going through the motions"
I don't really see how. Season 5 had a lot of fun episodes. Really, it only feels stale around Seasons 7-8 for me. Seasons 9-10 are where the show is zombified.

>And the characters (except Dad and Crocker, who are the worst in Season 9) are all at their worst in Season 5.
Can you explain why you think that way?

>I feel Season 6 was far more interesting in terms of plots and characters than S5
I feel like both had interesting plots and characters.
>>
File: DustBusters00003.jpg (86KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
DustBusters00003.jpg
86KB, 852x480px
>>92594028
>why I think this way
It just feels the most souless. Timmy was the jerkiest he ever was, Cosmo and Wanda were always arguing and barely felt cohesive (a far cry from the giggling idiots of earlier and later seasons), Wanda was reduced to a nag jokes, which meant nothing because she was always right, the general tone shifted to one where everyone seemed angry all the time. A lot of the episodes felt similar with too much "we lost our wands" stuff.

It's more of a general feeling rather than anything specific, I cant say I didnt like most of the episodes in the end, but overall the season's direction was poor.

When Season 6 rolled around, Poof came and so Timmy had to be a role model again, making him go back to being nice, and he also became more competent. The change in Poof meant more interesting plots and having a baby means Cosmo and Wanda were back to actually acknowledging other like a couple rather than a Family Guy couple

the show feels stale in S7, but still good. I agree that 9 is bad but 10 is kind of like Spongebob Season 9 in that it's trying to get better
>>
File: 1479258084575.png (696KB, 640x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479258084575.png
696KB, 640x1080px
>>
>>92594426
>Timmy was the jerkiest he ever was,
I'm not seeing it at all. Just glancing at some of Season 5's episodes again I don't see how he was "the jerkiest he ever was" when one episode he loans his fairies to Tootie, one he helps Catman get the childhood he never had, a couple where he helps Mark Chang out.

He's always been a bit of a jerk really. They only really "amplified" it for the Fairy Idol special, but that was a clone that pushed things over the edge and he spent most of the episode trying to apologize and fix things.

>Cosmo and Wanda were always arguing and barely felt cohesive (a far cry from the giggling idiots of earlier and later seasons),
Can you give specifics? I don't remember them arguing any more than they already did in Seasons 1-4.

>Wanda was reduced to a nag jokes,
Not really. There were a lot of nag jokes but she was not "reduced" to them and they were funny.

>which meant nothing because she was always right
So? They were just poking fun at it.

>the general tone shifted to one where everyone seemed angry all the time.
Again, I don't see this at all.

>A lot of the episodes felt similar with too much "we lost our wands" stuff.
The later seasons were far worse in this regard with even dumber reasons for their wands to get lost or misplaced or not have power. And it's not like this wasn't a thing in the previous seasons either.

>It's more of a general feeling rather than anything specific
That's the problem, I'm not seeing where the feeling is coming from.

>When Season 6 rolled around, Poof came and so Timmy had to be a role model again,
never went away

>making him go back to being nice,
never went away

>and he also became more competent.
Not any more than he's been in Seasons 1-5

>The change in Poof meant more interesting plots
Except Season 6 didn't really do anything interesting with Poof

> and having a baby means Cosmo and Wanda were back to actually acknowledging other like a couple
They were always doing that
>>
>>92595459
You see, that's why I mentioned that you're free to disagree, because unlike more objective issues in other seasons, these problems are just going to be something you agree with or disagree with. There's not much I can do to respond to "I dont see it"

After skimming myself I do see that every major aspect of the season played up the fact he was a jerk.

The movie was about how he doesnt treat them well (the clone doesnt change the fact that he was still treating them badly), the crossover specials played up how bad Timmy and Jimmy treated his friends, episodes like Wishful Life show everyone he knows would be better off without him, the Timmy TV theme song played up how selfish he was. I could probably say more if I rewatched the season. I know some aspects of this started in Season 4 (like the Power Pals episode)

it's not something that is always in every part of every episode, but Timmy definitely drifted away from average kid and the they felt less like a family. Things like the trio treating their relationship like actual parents and a kid all but went away completely by then.

Again, there is not much I can say to counter the equivalent of "no it didnt" as a response. All I can say to that was I think it did.

>The later seasons were far worse in this regard with even dumber reasons for their wands to get lost or misplaced
We'll disagree there. There has been worse reasons later, but I havent watched a string of episodes that made me think it was happening as consistently as in that season.

>Not any more than he's been in Seasons 1-5
It was the first season where we started having episodes where the conflict wasnt centered around a wish and he could solve it without just wishing it away at the end. At least it felt this way.
>>
>>92595945
>After skimming myself I do see that every major aspect of the season played up the fact he was a jerk.
Well I don't see that, please explain how you're seeing it and give examples.

>The movie was about how he doesnt treat them well
Yes but it played it up for the plot.

>(the clone doesnt change the fact that he was still treating them badly),
It makes it different though because even though Timmy wasn't treating thm as well as he could have, the clone was ultimately the whole reason the episode happened.

> the crossover specials played up how bad Timmy and Jimmy treated his friends
No, it played up Jimmy and Timmy becoming friends and ingoring their other friends

>episodes like Wishful Life show everyone he knows would be better off without him,
But that wasn't about him being a jerk, it was just the fact that he even existed.

> the Timmy TV theme song played up how selfish he was.
And? He's always been pretty selfish.

>I know some aspects of this started in Season 4 (like the Power Pals episode) it's not something that is always in every part of every episode, but Timmy definitely drifted away from average kid
Like you said, this didn't originate in S5.

>they felt less like a family. Things like the trio treating their relationship like actual parents and a kid all but went away completely by then.
I don't think they did. They've always felt like a family.

>there is not much I can say to counter the equivalent of "no it didnt"
>All I can say to that was I think it did.
Or, you could explain what you see and give examples from the season.

>but I havent watched a string of episodes that made me think it was happening as consistently as in that season.
Can you give an example of a string of episodes in S5 that do it

>It was the first season where we started having episodes where the conflict wasnt centered around a wish and he could solve it without just wishing it away at the end.
Do you mean "couldn't"? Not sure what you're saying.
>>
>>92596894
I repeatedly say that it's not about any specific about each episode and more about an overall tone and you keep asking for specific episodes and points, probably because it's easier to explain away each point that way.

The fact that you have explanations for why they didnt affect you really mean nothing to me.

It started in earlier seasons and came to a head in 5.
>>
File: Rankings - FoP Season 10.png (310KB, 834x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Rankings - FoP Season 10.png
310KB, 834x1046px
this needs to be updated since the season is almost over
>>
>>92597048
>I repeatedly say that it's not about any specific about each episode and more about an overall tone and you keep asking for specific episodes and points, probably because it's easier to explain away each point that way.
No, im asking for specifics because you reasonably should be able to provide some to back up what you're saying. You should be able to point out episodes and scenes that support your statements

I pointed out multiple episodes where Timmy wasn't a jerk in S5 and all you could say is "well I saw the opposite". Counter what im saying dude if you really see differently.

I see you say the same shit each FOP thread where S5 comes up but not once have you provided a compelling argument to back it up. You just say vague, unsupported things. If you can't support your argument then don't bring it up.

>The fact that you have explanations for why they didnt affect you really mean nothing to me.
Ditto for why they affected you since you won't provide examples.

>It started in earlier seasons and came to a head in 5.
You can't just blame 5 then.
>>
>>92591416
You spelled Veronica wrong
>>
File: 1455987895609.png (1MB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1455987895609.png
1MB, 1152x864px
>>92597583
>I see you say the same shit each FOP thread where S5 comes up
What? Ive probably said this maybe one or two other times. Ive seen other people in these threads who agree with me though, both on here and other websites. I'd probably be more on your side if I thought I was alone in thinking this way. That "everyone is a samefag" shit is weak as fuck

>You should be able to point out episodes and scenes that support your statements
So that your response can be "I dont see it that way?" some more?

Each example for why I feel so just comes with an explanation for why you had no problem with it, then asking for more examples. Every point is met with nothing but "nothing changed." If I very clearly felt a change and you didnt, I'm certainly not going to convince you by showing you things you will find to not be a problem.

I have no interest in trying to convince you to hate the season. Ive tried to make you understand where I'm coming from, but you're more interested in trying to prove me wrong than understand.

>Ditto for why they affected you since you won't provide examples.
Like this. I never said you had to care that I dont like S5 much. You're treating it personally. 5 is one of the worst seasons and I'm gonna keep thinking this way. You are free to respond with "no it isnt" and then expect a rebuttal to that

>>92597743
good taste
>>
File: 1479274900233.png (202KB, 700x834px) Image search: [Google]
1479274900233.png
202KB, 700x834px
>>92597995
Anyways, this is far more than I expected to type on the matter so anyways, im gonna move on to be desu
>>
File: Gah.jpg (68KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
Gah.jpg
68KB, 720x544px
Best boy
>>
>timmy
>"good" anything

im not saying he doesnt have a great excuse but the kid is pretty evil

anyway grey delisle is bestgirl
>>
>>92598393
>>92595121
>Gah meets MILF Chloe
can someone take this to the drawthread?
>>
>>92598433
he's neutral at worst
>>
>>92598433
I'd say he's more chaotic neutral. He's not really evil as much as he is selfish.
>>
>>92598433
>>92598464
>>92598520
you could call him neutral in the show but the movies have him doing some pretty objectively good things, at leas in the end

Between Fairly Odd Baby and Wishology he's Chaotic Good the most to me
>>
>>92598520
>He's not really evil as much as he is selfish
The good-evil axis isn't "killing your enemies means they win"-"kicks puppies because it's EVIL". It's "cares about other people"-"only cares about oneself". Selfishness motivating his actions means he's on the evil end of these charts.
>>
>>92597995
>What? Ive probably said this maybe one or two other times.
I've seen it worded exactly like you do in at least 5 other threads. Either you're lying or several others use the same, unsupported wording.

>So that your response can be "I dont see it that way?" some more?
So I can say something besides that. It's hard to say anything when all you're saying are general statements with no supporting evidence.

>Each example for why I feel so
You haven't given very many examples, you've given mostly general statements. The few examples you gave don't really support your argument.

> comes with an explanation for why you had no problem with it,
No, I've offered rebuttals to the few examples. It's your job to either concede or respond.

>Every point is met with nothing but "nothing changed."
Because I don't see what you're seeing and I won't be able to unless you provide examples to support what you say.

I can't magically see why you think the way you do, if you are going to say stuff like what you said in >>92592279
>>92594426
>>92595945 then you need to provide evidence and examples

>I have no interest in trying to convince you to hate the season.
Do you have interest in defending your statements? If you don't, then don't post them when someone mentions S5

>Ive tried to make you understand where I'm coming from,
You really haven't.

> you're more interested in trying to prove me wrong
I'm interested in understanding but that means you have to provide evidence and examples dude

>Like this. I never said you had to care that I dont like S5 much.
I don't care. I'm just tired of you feeling the need to say it every time someone mentions S5 and then not support what you say

> You're treating it personally.
Nope

>5 is one of the worst seasons and I'm gonna keep thinking this way.
It's not and I'll continue to think that way.

>You are free to respond with "no it isnt" and then expect a rebuttal to that
And you're free to expect a rebuttal to that.
>>
>>92591416
VickyXTimmy dubcon is best pairing
>>
>>92598684
>in at least 5 other threads
I dont even browse /co/ often enough to even see the past 5 FoP threads. Are you saying it's surprising multiple people think the same thing? Multiple people call S9 and 10 bad in the same way. Who cares?

>Do you have interest in defending your statements? If you don't, then don't post them when someone mentions S5
So you are treating it personally. I'll keep calling S5 bad. I'm not gonna not say my opinion because some random anon (and just you, apparently) is tired of it. You dont need to turn the thread into The Situation Room when someone says something you may disagree with.

I really dont care if you disagree with me, so I have no interest in picking apart the entire season scene by scene to explain to defend my statement that you wont agree with anyways.

Also stop replying to every single line to say the same thing multiple times, your comment just gets long and repetitive just like Season 5
>>
>>92592279
Every time I come to these threads someone is in here bashing season 5 and saying that the seasons after it were good. This sounds like contrarianism or revisionist history to me.

Season 5 had some low points and arguably the product was showing signs of being stale, but it still had the solid effect of fairly oddparents: a wide cast of characters being utilized, magic being something powerful and mysterious, great humor, secrecy to the fairies where losing them is a very distinct and real possibility. I felt it ended too abruptly and they should've planned out a real send off, it ultimately left fans wanting more and Hartman was forced to revive it after outright saying that he was done with FOP.

Season 6 and beyond ruined the whole thing by having Timmy turn into a glorified Buttons and Mindy babysitter. Hartman went full retard with the humor and it became mostly shitting on Timmy or poop jokes or Cosmo/Timmy's dad are retarded jokes. Characters like Tootie, Trixie, Chester, etc, started appearing less and having less of personality, some characters like Crimson Chin (and his whole tie-in show within a show) Norm or Anti-Cosmo stopped appearing all together.

I'll give season 7 some slight credit, it did have a few episodes that went back to the old style of Fairly Oddparents, but these were only a few fleeting episodes and not a reflection on that whole season, it was mostly a few last gasps before the show entered full blown zombie mode. Season 8 and beyond were absolute shit tier and even the "good" episodes I've had pointed out to me are mediocre in comparison to the best of what Season 7 has to offer. Anyone defending season 10 is either a Chloe waifufag or a fucking Nickelodeon shill. That season is the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen, it makes post-Genndy Dexter's Lab look like a masterpiece, hell it makes nuPPG look passable.
>>
>>92599026
Norm only had 3 episodes and is not a regular character. Same with Anti-Cosmo. Season 6 is far better than 7 and so is 10. People who hate 10 the most are just trixiefags or nostalgiafags.

I agree with most everything else you said.

> a wide cast of characters being utilized, magic being something powerful and mysterious, great humor, secrecy to the fairies where losing them is a very distinct and real possibility.
Actually not this, this just sounds like a random general statement
>>
File: 1446058853058.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1446058853058.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>92590667
>Timmy being good
>>
>>92592443
>>92591452
>>92591416
all memes aside I feel like the real life vicky would be a sexual child abuser
>>
File: 1461723123950.jpg (55KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
1461723123950.jpg
55KB, 720x544px
>>92599026
>it makes post-Genndy Dexter's Lab look like a masterpiece, hell it makes nuPPG look passable.
you dont have to lie to get your point across
>>
File: Buttplug.png (557KB, 720x844px) Image search: [Google]
Buttplug.png
557KB, 720x844px
>>92599196
Were Norm and Anti-Cosmo main characters? No, never said they were. Were they more fan favorite compared to the likes of Dark Laser, Mr. Bickles, and whatnot? You bet your ass they were. I vaguely recalled Hartman having an entire part of his website forum devoted to Anti-Cosmo fans so its not like he didn't know. Anti-Cosmo was eventually replaced by Foop, but it's not like they needed to be mutually exclusive characters, we only see how they interact as parent and child in the episode where Foop was introduced!

>People who hate 10 the most are just trixiefags or nostalgiafags.
I wouldn't say that. First, Trixiefags at least the hardcore variety hated everything that was beyond The Boy Who Would Be Queen because their waifu didn't become Pacifica 0.5 and change entirely in-personality to become less abrasive and more shippable due to conjecture they came up with from that episode. She wasn't a hugely important character, but she had a few interesting episodes by herself and proved to be an effective catalyst for plots.

Nostalgiafags have a right to be angry because the show became completely unwatchable after season 9 to anyone except preschoolers who literally weren't even alive when the show was good and whose only other options for Nickelodeon are equally awful Zombo Spongebob reruns. You could argue "THE SHOW IS FOR THEM!!" and might have point.... except, the ratings took such a nose-dive after Sparky and Chloe's introduction that it was obvious something poisoned the well and made the product irredeemable. Honestly, I have no idea how they could fix the show unless they cancel it for at least a decade or two, let the fallout reach its halflife, then bring it back as close to its original form as possible with just the core cast (Timmy, fairies, anti-fairies, parents, Vicky, Tootie, the other named school kids). Even then I can't see Hartman doing it, most of the early season's quality appears to have stemmed from Marmel/Frost.
>>
>>92599355
I feel like she'd try to Groom at least one of her Charges into being the perfect little obedient husbando.
>>
>>92599418
the ratings went down because the ratings of every cartoon on every channel has gone down in the past few years because TV in general is going down.

I agree with everything you said about Trixie, but trixiefags think she's the centre of the series. Shippers in FoP think the shipping was the centre of the series and that the omission of it means the entire conceit of FoP is missing.

I generally see S10 be liked more than S9 but occasionally someone says the opposite and I just dont get it. As in, I dont see where that opinion could possibly come from. But if you think so, sure.

Nostalgiafags are shit and complain about stuff the show always did because they last watched an episode in 2007 and dont actually remember anything about the series other than they liked it as a kid. They dont watch the show anymore and just complain online about stuff being added to a show they havent followed in 8 years except when someone is complaining about it on facebook. They're like Simpsons fans except that show changed over time a lot more than FoP so their hate is actually a lot more justified
>>
>>92590667
change chloe with timmy, faggot
>>
File: IMG_4445.jpg (67KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4445.jpg
67KB, 512x384px
Who was the actual mom
>>
File: FoP cancelled.png (576KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
FoP cancelled.png
576KB, 720x544px
>>92599380
>godawful revision of the theme song that should have never seen the light of day
>recycled plots that are basically "Chloe is doing it now instead of Timmy".
>Timmy's dad is in every episode
>Fairies never get in trouble for interacting with humans anymore they don't even need to change into objects to hide
>banal resolutions to every episode
>glaring continuity eras and I'm not talking about the whole show I'm talking shit "Cosmo and Wanda lost their wands in the episode and no one can do anything until they get them back, except Cosmo just pulled one out and wished up something anyway to make a quick lame joke"
>the switch to flash animation looks fucking atrocious
>memes like "ducklips", "I made a vine!", Poof doing a Trump impression, etc that would make even nuPPG blush and feel like Old Man Hartman desperately trying to remain hip
>the show died cold, lonely, in unspeakable agony on the Nicktoons channel
>>
File: Tootie is a cute NEET!.png (524KB, 1566x1392px) Image search: [Google]
Tootie is a cute NEET!.png
524KB, 1566x1392px
>>92599683
Hartman said it was Tootie.
>>
>>92599686
if you're listing stuff like a theme song change stale memes, and plots similar to earlier plots, you really dont have anything. I can sit through a couple episodes of nuFoP and enjoy it. nuPPG is literally unwatchable
>>
File: no answer.png (614KB, 1008x565px) Image search: [Google]
no answer.png
614KB, 1008x565px
>>92599649
>Chloe
>neutral
lol
>>
>>92599640
Yes ratings have been going down around the channel but FOP's ratings were still very pathetic and Nickelodeon made the decision to cast it away to Nicktoons channel. Loud House and Spongebob still pull respectable ratings and even Bunsen is a Beast does better than FOP.

Shipping was never taken seriously on FOP outside of a few autists in the fandom but that doesn't mean that characters like Trixie, Tootie, or Vicky didn't generate good episodes in their own right. Removing them from the show completely resulted in boring plots involving Crocker or Timmy's dad taking over the show.

Whatever you mean about nostalgiafags you'll need to clarify because I don't recall any season 1-5 episodes where Cosmo and Wanda just interacted with humans on a casual basis without consequence aside from a joke where Crocker found them and couldn't do anything because there was no sound and a several moments where Timmy wished them into human characters.
>>
>>92599754
>the fag who made chaos with his wishes neutral

kek
>>
>>92599704
Nah it's trixie
>>
File: 19665828_p0.jpg (212KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
19665828_p0.jpg
212KB, 540x800px
>>92599795
If that makes you feel better than believe it. Doesn't make a huge difference really.
>>
>if FOP ends now, timmy will end up with chloe ignoring any bullshit from before

how you feel faggots?
>>
>>92598893
>Are you saying it's surprising multiple people think the same thing?
I'm saying that your claim is surprising because your exact argument and wording has been posted every time. Not even a variation. It just doesn't seem like you're telling the truth.

>So you are treating it personally.
Nope.

> I'll keep calling S5 bad.
And I'll keep rebutting you until I get actual examples and evidence for your argument or until you stop feeling the need to say that you hate S5 whenever it's brought up.

>You dont need to turn the thread into The Situation Room when someone says something you may disagree with.
Mate, you're the one who did that. You're the one who felt the need to respond to my post and express that you hate S5. And who still feels the need to respond.

>I really dont care if you disagree with me
Oh but you do. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation because you never would have replied to my post just to say you think "Season 5 is still one of the worst."

>long and repetitive just like Season 5
That's hilarious coming from someone who's defending the latest season.
>>
File: IMG_2605.png (188KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2605.png
188KB, 500x458px
>>92599795
>>92599704
>>92599845
It's obviously Vicky you dweebs. Why else would he be so oblivious to a bad babysitter unless he was brainwashed into thinking Vicky wasn't one?
>>
File: Boysintheband209.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Boysintheband209.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>92599783
FoP's ratings were not very far off from Loud House.

>shipping was never taken seriously on FOP outside of a few autists in the fandom
You are greatly underestimating the number of autists in the fandom

>I don't recall any season 1-5 episodes where Cosmo and Wanda just interacted with humans on a casual basis without consequence
>>
>>92599880
Eh, no, I don't really see what the appeal of that is. Seems like people want to be special snowflakes so they pick the ship that makes the least amount of sense.
>>
>>92599933
That seems like they were just parodying costumed bands. It's not like they are floating around talking to people on the street.
>>
File: IMG_4426.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4426.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>92599704
>>92599845
They did that so the viewer can make their own assumption about it.
>>
>>92599795
look at the fucking glasses and tell me trixie would let her kid dress like that
>>
>>92599977
Wasn't trixie a secret nerd
>>
>>92599968
Maybe that's what they planned when they made that movie, but I believe Hartman stated outright later on around the time of the live action movies that Timmy was going to end up with Tootie anyway. Really, it's all just an afterthought in this cartoon. That scene was more about showing that the future was changed from a devastated one to a happy and prosperous one. I don't feel like it really holds too much importance outside of the movie aside from riling up some shippers. Besides, would you have rather Timmy changed the future and have his waifu disappear in his arms and he has to marry a ladybug instead like a certain hack did recently?
>>
>>92599868
>you care when you say you dont because we're having a conversation, but it only applies to you and not me
Are we really at this point now? That's sad. Here's another (You) then.

Plus, I just said my opinion, you asked why just to give a play by play of my response. Keep on rebutting until you "win" because I stopped replying. Nothing will change afterwards and it's kind of a waste, but I enjoy having discussions on here when I'm around anyways. At least it's keeping the thread alive
>>
>>92599964
They were only going on stage to play in front of every single person in Dimmsdale

>>92599968
I mean sure, but it's obviously Tootie
>>
File: IMG_4329.jpg (29KB, 258x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4329.jpg
29KB, 258x389px
>>92600053
>>92600079
But the live action movie is terrible. Tootie always came off as friend anyway. Also who hooks up with a obsessed stalker
>>
>>92599977
Style is somewhat ambiguous in this cartoon, Trixie in her go-go boots looks like she's from out the 50s.

A better question is where did her wealth go if they are still living in Timmy's house in the future instead of her mansion. She didn't seem to have any brothers or sisters to inherit and I doubt her cuck single dad would object to her raising her family in there.
>>
>>92600177
Better her than the girl that cares more about status than friendship.

I hear the movies arent that bad, but I dont feel like checking them out
>>
>>92600056
>Are we really at this point now? That's sad.
Ah, the classic "call other anon sad" response. Really shows that you aren't anything more than a shitposter.

>Here's another (You) then.
Oh, bringing out that too? Gotcha. Here's a (You) right back at ya

>Plus, I just said my opinion,
Which you didn't need to do. All I did was say I missed the first 5 seasons. You didn't need to chime in and call season 5 one of the worst.

>you asked why just to give a play by play of my response.
I asked why because I wanted to see if you actually have an argument or if you're the same faggot who's been posting the past few times. Needless to say, you've more than proved that you are the latter.

I gave you so many chances to back up what you said but all you want to do is deflect the conversation towards me.
>>
File: TizzyOverTurkeyScan12.jpg (235KB, 580x675px) Image search: [Google]
TizzyOverTurkeyScan12.jpg
235KB, 580x675px
>>92600177
I suppose you're just upset that things didn't turn out the way your headcanon planned them to. Maybe I can direct you to the nearest Samurai Jack finale rage thread to find like-minded people?
>>
I haven't watched odd parents since it aired, want to rewatch, when does it become post movie SpongeBob status so I know where to stop??
>>
>>92600254
>I gave you so many chances
Thanks? And just casually stating something is shitposting now? I really dont get your problem to be honest

>Which you didn't need to do
Based on it making you uncomfortable? Why would I care what you think I need to do?

It's pretty sad to resort to "but you responded" and it is a pretty classic response, I agree.
>>
File: IMG_4389.gif (1MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4389.gif
1MB, 360x203px
>>92600293
I liked when it was ambiguous and unknown. And to be honest it should have stayed that way. Btw I didn't even care about the ashi and jack relationship
>>
>>92600367
Dont be a retard, just watch it until you dont like it anymore, you'll get people saying anything from season 3 to season 8. The opinions here are meaningless
>>
File: Hug.png (415KB, 1221x816px) Image search: [Google]
Hug.png
415KB, 1221x816px
>>92600393
Well then why'd you ask in the first place?
>>
File: IMG_4373.png (229KB, 637x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4373.png
229KB, 637x230px
>>92600453
Because I wanted to see people fight about it
>>
>>92600478
Maybe if you came to these threads a year or two ago, things are a lot more chill now

>>92599865
This is legitimately the best ending, they actually have chemistry together
>>
>>92600367
>when does it become post movie SpongeBob status so I know where to stop??
Seasons 6-7
>>
>>92600478
That doesn't necessarily work when half of the "fight's" posts including the only hostile ones are from you though.
>>
File: IMG_3746.png (206KB, 390x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3746.png
206KB, 390x443px
>>92600498
I still like TrixiexTimmy
>>92600529
When do I come off as angry
>>
File: Fairly Odd Harem.jpg (132KB, 591x709px) Image search: [Google]
Fairly Odd Harem.jpg
132KB, 591x709px
>>92599683
boy is Trixie's, girl is Tootie's, not seen are the dozen or so other kid's Timmy's has had with the various girls in his life(with more on the way)

>>92599686
>Fairies never get in trouble for interacting with humans anymore they don't even need to change into objects to hide
technically the only thing Da Rules cares about is it getting revealed that a specific Fairy(or Fairies) is a specific kid's Godparent(s), they just normally try to hide because that makes preventing that situation from happening a lot easier(even if most kids apparently suck at keeping the secret so bad that they lose their fairies within a week, which when combined with the memory loss and wishes being undone that occurs when a kid loses their fairies, the system really comes off as meaningless)
>>
bump
>>
>>92601273
They never meet in the show..
>>
>>92602054
true not yet, but if it does happen I'm sure it'll be interesting
>>
>>92599683
vicky.
>>
File: beach bummed montage.webm (3MB, 648x480px) Image search: [Google]
beach bummed montage.webm
3MB, 648x480px
>>
>>92602874
Best episode
>>
File: IMG_2603.jpg (89KB, 736x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2603.jpg
89KB, 736x565px
>>92599935
Part of the appeal is the concept of warming up the frigid bitch, and part of it's just that it's fucking hot. I find her more likely than Trixie anyway, Vicky is at least aware of Timmy's existence and is had more amiable interactions with him than Trixe has had.
>>
>>92602054
I'm still holding out hope that it will happen, though this might just be the end.
>>
File: 1314285038133.jpg (161KB, 1400x544px) Image search: [Google]
1314285038133.jpg
161KB, 1400x544px
>>92603635
>Vicky is at least aware of Timmy's existence and is had more amiable interactions with him than Trixe has had.
I honestly get the impression that if they were the same age, they'd be all over each other.

The question is whether or not either of them are aware of that, consciously or not.
>>
>>92599683
Vicky has the same genes as tootie
>>
>>92605385
Vicky seems like what Timmy would grow up to be if he didnt have fairies like Cosmo and Wanda or friends like Chester, AJ and Chloe
>>
>>92598520
>>92598433
He almost ended the world a few times, iirc
>>
>>92606695
I want to say kids with fairies normally do but there's an implication he's particularly good at it.
>>
>>92606778
I'm surprised they never did an episode where Timmy has to deal with some random godkid making a world-altering wish that screws him over somehow.
>>
>>92606876
Yeah, I think that the show missed out on not having him interact with other godkids more often. The Remy episodes and Wishing Well were both great, butIdhave liked more

I feel Chloe would have been universally loved if she came in Season 6 instead of Poof, she pretty much is that role
>>
>>92603468
Quite so.
>>
>people draw Tootie as hot
She's on Melvin and his Boil level of shot desu
>>
File: 1464992160425.png (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464992160425.png
76KB, 500x500px
>>92607928
Because it's canon. There is no need to be upset. There is plenty of art of your red-haired Cosmo clone waifu too.
>>
>>92602874
>>92607808
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Fairly_OddParents_episodes#Season_5_.282005.E2.80.9306.29
>Beach Bummed
>Written by Scott Fellows and Jack Thomas
>Storyboarded by Dave Thomas, Tom King,
and Heather Martinez

>Timmy the Barbarian!
>Story by Dave Thomas, written by Jack Thomas and Steve Marmel
>Storyboarded by Dave Thomas

I find myself doubting that this is coincidence.
>>
>>92591416
*Thicky
>>
>>92608853
Man the guy who started Wendy's really has a Gay Muscle Fetish
>>
File: 1476998090002.png (140KB, 756x719px) Image search: [Google]
1476998090002.png
140KB, 756x719px
>>92609116
>Hey Vicky, you're so so thicky
>Just the thought of being around you makes me so so sticky
>>
>>92608506
Trixie was best girl though, not le hyper meme gremlin
>>
File: they have huge guts.png (531KB, 1281x478px) Image search: [Google]
they have huge guts.png
531KB, 1281x478px
>>92609974
Action Packed Jorgen or Beach Bummed Timmy?
>>
>>92598674
Neutrals are self-motivated. Good is motivated by helping others. Evil is motivated by harming others. Especially in a cartoon world where villains can actually have "I want to make everyone suffer" as a motivation.

>>92606695
That doesn't really make him "evil" unless he's doing it intentionally to kill everyone. A "good" character with that kind of power could easily end the world trying to help everyone.
>>
>>92610067
Action Packed Jorgen
>>
>>92605736
Why does Vicky have red hair if both her parents don't?
>>
>>92610030
I just prefer the girl that's pure, not Chad and Tads used goods, but hey that's like your opinion man. Looks like you've got some growing up to do.
>>
>>92610516
Her dad has red hair.
>>
>>92610516
Her Dad has red hair though
>>
File: IMG_0130.jpg (17KB, 299x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0130.jpg
17KB, 299x293px
>>92610605
>tootie
>pure
She's a slut and sluts aren't pure.
>>
>>92610818
Sorry you feel that way, guy who was samefagging with those IMG_xxxx filenames for the past several hours.
>>
>>92610818
dumb turtleposter
>>
>>92610879
>ad hominem
>>
>>92608853
>Scott Fellows
that name sounds very familiar.
>>
File: Anti-cosmo!!!.jpg (13KB, 359x269px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-cosmo!!!.jpg
13KB, 359x269px
>>92610030
What is the REAL reason you hate Tootie, anon?

You claim it's because she's a nerdy stalker but is it something....more?

Is it because Timmy will finally get la-...Oh that's it, isn't it? You could relate to Timmy with his failing grades and neglectful parents as he was alone like YOU but this Tootie thing is too much for you to handle..

50 time-freeze years worth of his precious seed flowing through Tootie's womb is killing your soul, Timmy and Tootie's relationship is causing you more suffering and pain, since he isn't alone and miserable anymore

It's YOU that will be.

Yes, yes, your look exposes it all, we all see the truth now, anon. We all know now...
>>
>>92605385
>I honestly get the impression that if they were the same age, they'd be all over each other.
agreed, if I was a better writer I'd totally do a story where Timmy can't wish himself back to 10 in that episode, and thus has to continue being 16 and Vicky's boyfriend, including the eventual realization that he's starting to like having Vicky for a girlfriend

>The question is whether or not either of them are aware of that, consciously or not.
probably not, although I wonder which of them would be funnier for them to realize that(or at least realize first before the other does as well)

>>92612427
impressive I actually read that in his voice
>>
>>92590667
>timmy
>good
Neutral evil is more of a fit for that asshole
>>
>>92591416
Source?
>>
>>92606778
i thought it was implied timmy was one of the few if not only kid that not only keeps his fairies by not running his mouth like other kids but actually makes big wishes
Hell I doubt most godchildren even realize that other kids have fairies
>>
File: 1476034452172.png (664KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1476034452172.png
664KB, 868x1228px
>>92612579
one of many sources from 'the google'
>>
>>92611090
He made Ned's Declassified

>>92612745
He is, and you'd be right, but we've had a few episodes with godkids coming together in Fairy World for competitons or events.
>>
>>92613063
Doesn't tell me who drew it.
>>
File: Fuck You Timmy Turner.png (455KB, 620x982px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck You Timmy Turner.png
455KB, 620x982px
cartoon was bad
>>
>>92590667
>Tootie
>Lawful Good

Pretty sure her obsession with Timmy has led her to break a law or two.
>>
>>92613925
>>
Is this shit still ongoing?
>>
>>92613925
>>92614738
>he says while posting this shit
cute art and nothing else
>>
>>92594426
>"we lost our wands" stuff.
The worst kind of episode without a doubt, because it shows that the writers were incapable of working with the premise of the damn show, so they just make it go away for a little while.
>>
>>92615819
exactly. Though to be fair, the nature of the magic means they're forced to job a lot. It's what happens when your characters are too powerful or capable.
>>
>>92594426
The lost wand episodes were definitely some of the weakest
>>
>>92616343
Only in the later seasons.
>>
>>92590667
>Timmy Turner
>not chaotic evil
>>
>>92616343
Yeah. At this point I definitely get a bit disappointed when I watch an episode and that's the plot.

>>92616411
No, they're still a problem in the earlier ones too.
>>
File: Its_A_Wishful_Life.jpg (188KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Its_A_Wishful_Life.jpg
188KB, 1024x768px
>That episode where everyone was happy n successful
>>
File: BoobyTrapped_025.png (889KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
BoobyTrapped_025.png
889KB, 1366x768px
>>92613933
Tootie and Chloe should probably be switched.

Chloe is by the book and to the letter of the law, as seen in the hall monitor episode or when she was trying to ban fishing. Good intentions marred by lack of reasoning.

Tootie is an opposite of her sister in that she is good, but not completely opposite, she tried to zerg rush a bully like 5 times her size to defend Timmy. Some of her decisions aren't always thought out like Crocker tricking her into nearly revealing her fairies.
>>
everyone placing Timmy in the evil section is just being plain ridiculous
>>
File: 1484891523589.png (262KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484891523589.png
262KB, 800x800px
>>92617118
Actually this is a good point. Also, I still need to see the hall monitor episode, I always love premises like that and I didnt hate the animation change like I thought I would have. Plus it gave us bad chloe
>>
>>92617052
that episode was a terrible idea
>>
>>92616886
>No, they're still a problem in the earlier ones too.
Not really. In fact one of them is one of my favorites.
>>
>>92617728
I mean I definitely love a lot of them, but it is still a problem in earlier seasons too. People have complained about it well before Poof came
>>
File: 1488418747022.jpg (14KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1488418747022.jpg
14KB, 253x199px
>>92590667
Only waifu-fags watch this garbage.
>>
>>92618212
Name one show on /co/ where this is not the case
>>
>>92599935
>>92603635
I'm just fond of femdom and/or dubcon in my /ss/
I'll admit a large part of my fondness for VickyXTimmy stems from just liking the idea of Timmy starting to find Vicky hot, her starting to tease him about it, and them slowly shifting into what's still an antagonistic, but also mutually enjoyable relationship

>>92605385
>I honestly get the impression that if they were the same age, they'd be all over each other.
Same, though I prefer the age difference

>The question is whether or not either of them are aware of that, consciously or not.
Probably not, though I love the idea of Timmy freaking out upon realizing he's finding Vicky hot

>>92605743
Eh, I think Timmy would just be more of an uncaring asshole, rather than an outright sadistic one

>>92612510
Honestly more long term consequences for wishes would be nice, but not in an episodic show like FoP
>>
>>92612510
>>92619964
>Timmy spends a 2-3 episode miniarc stuck as 16
>Find himself falling for Vicky even though she's still a bitch to him though not as big as one
>Finally manages to change back
>Realizes he still has feeling for her
>She notices and starts taking advantage of it
>>
>>92621405
>Timmy starts making wishes that might hopefully result in Vicky returning his new feelings
>he tries to figure out how to get her to look at him the same way she looked at Gah without actually becoming a teen again
>realizes that since he didn't act any differently as Gah, there's only one key difference left
>pic related ensues
>>
>>92621405
I think it would be more interesting if Timmy finally gets the chance to return to being 10, but before he can make the wish he realizes that his new feelings for Vicky have grown too strong for him to want to return things to normal, so decides to stay 16
>>
File: 1306547280255.jpg (485KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1306547280255.jpg
485KB, 1200x900px
>>92622181
There is an alternate path to be taken.
>>
>>92617577
Honestly what happened to Timmy in the episode is every kids worst nightmare. Imagine finding out life is better if you don't exist.
>>
>>92622083
Nah, muscleshota has no appeal to me

>>92622181
>>92622222
My preference for /ss/ says no, though storywise either of these would be more fitting if you wanted to shake off the status quo, but even ignoring fetish reasons I think I'd kinda prefer a "Well, we can put if off for now"/Getting into a situation where they're willing to wait a few years for things to be less odd and just setting their relationship into a slow burn with a bit of hinting/shiptease added liberally
>>
>>92621405
>>She notices and starts taking advantage of it
I like this idea but only if enough hints are dropped to imply she does start to return his feelings at least somewhat
>>
>>92612427
Chloe is the new end game, anon. Channel chasers was retconed via all the changes Timmy made to the time stream.
>>
>>92623101
There has been no indication in any of the episodes she's in that Chloe or Timmy have interest in each other whatsoever.
>>
>>92622640
>I think I'd kinda prefer a "Well, we can put if off for now"/Getting into a situation where they're willing to wait a few years for things to be less odd and just setting their relationship into a slow burn with a bit of hinting/shiptease added liberally
The problem with that is that there's a ton of stories like that already(Saltyjak has done at least a dozen stories of that sort alone), it's kinda a dead and beaten horse of a concept, while Timmy staying 16 or Vicky becoming 10 would be more original and fresh
>>
>>92624051
Point, I'll admit it's probably a mix of love of /ss/ and my dislike of permanent age up stories/dislike of inflicting an age down without consent
It'd make a good end if it was the end, but personally I think I'd like it more if they stayed their own ages but had to deal with the fall out of that incident
>>
>>92618249
Name one show where this is not the case.
>>
>>92624051
>>92624327 again, actually yeah, it's the fall out from it affecting their normal relationship I think I'm more interested it, even without the /ss/ context, though that would require Vicky to be aware the 16 year old Timmy=10 year old Timmy

Though given how the more recent seasons don't seem to care as much about others knowing fairies exist, maybe she just chalks it up to the weirdness that always seems to follow in their wake
>>
>>92624051
>Saltyjak
Did not know about him actually, any others?
>>
File: tumblr_opsfv9GvNk1u97r0vo1_1280.jpg (77KB, 1280x1422px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opsfv9GvNk1u97r0vo1_1280.jpg
77KB, 1280x1422px
>>92591416
Best girl indeed.
For those asking source:
http://ber00.tumblr.com/post/160547955197/doodle
>>
File: IMG_4370.gif (4MB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4370.gif
4MB, 298x224px
>>92622222
>>
I don't even watch this show anymore but I'm turning into a shipping degenerate because of it. God damn it! I didn't want to treat FOP like a harem show!

...With Vicky as the endgame!
>>
>>92617124
Almost positive he almost destroyed earth,human/fairykind, and reality on several occasions
>>
File: 149505626860.png (694KB, 1159x1500px) Image search: [Google]
149505626860.png
694KB, 1159x1500px
Anyone have a MEGA or a collection of Season 10 episodes so I can get caught up?
>>
File: 1477099973162.jpg (430KB, 893x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1477099973162.jpg
430KB, 893x1159px
>>92622222
Quints of destiny.
It has been written.
>>
>>92617124

Timmy ruins everything with his wishes.
A kid like him shouldn't have that much power.

Also one time he made it so that nobody aged or realized it (time didn't move?) for about 30 years.
>>
>>92617052
>Life was literally better without him

What a terrible episode to have. Timmy wasn't even wrong in the episode itself, wanting to be appreciated isn't wrong, especially when everyone is treating you like shit.
>>
>>92625940
Nothing wrong with shipping best pairing anon
>>
>>92592503
So what you're saying is 50 years have passed yet they do not age?
>>
>>92629373

That Tootie is pretty fucking amazing.
>>
>>92599704
Source?
>>
>>92630330
artist by the name of Toonbabifier

warning the original pic is a Diaper fetish pic
>>
File: veronica_by_xorte_renshe-db31av3.jpg (719KB, 1293x1080px) Image search: [Google]
veronica_by_xorte_renshe-db31av3.jpg
719KB, 1293x1080px
>>92590667
I miss her
>>
>>92599683
>almond shaped glasses
>black hair
>jew cap

obviously tootie.
>>
>>92591416
Vicky is pure evil
>>
>>92632972
>Vicky is pure Tsundere Love
FTFY
>>
NEW WORLD ORDER
>>
>>92631257
Same. I'd prefer her coming back to Trixie
>>
>>92625053
Oh lordy, that's nice
>>
>>92625053
Nice
>>
>>92631257
This is the only good thing to come out of this thread so far.
>>
>>92610067
Is this a jojo reference
>>
>>
>>92599880
When and how did this ship get so popular?
>>
>>92638026
I think its just a handful of autists spamming those Garabatoz NTR pictures and trying to be edgy. Vicky is probably the most hated FOP girl.
>>
File: IMG_2150.png (311KB, 540x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2150.png
311KB, 540x493px
>>92638101
>I think its just a handful of autists spamming those Garabatoz NTR pictures and trying to be edgy.

Or it could be >>92603635 and >>92619964. Also
>Vicky is the most hated FOP girl.
>not Trixie "I haven't had a character beyond Stereotypical Stacy Since season 2" Tang
>>
File: BabyTrixieWIP.png (227KB, 586x927px) Image search: [Google]
BabyTrixieWIP.png
227KB, 586x927px
How come no one likes Trixie anymore?
>>
>>92639177
I'm pretty sure the casual viewer loathes Vicky because she's a massive bitch to everyone, especially Timmy.

Trixie's just sort of occasionally mean, but not aggressively. In most cases she's reacting to Timmy or someone pestering her. She isn't even as close to a massive bitch as Pacifica was, and Pacifica has a huge fan following.

Not counting minor characters like Cosmo's mother, I'd have to say the most disliked FOP females are Vicky, Timmy's Mom, and then MAYBE Wanda.
>>
File: crop color.png (1MB, 2180x3441px) Image search: [Google]
crop color.png
1MB, 2180x3441px
Shilling a little here, but this and the obscure waifu thread pushed me over the edge into making this, so I might as well post it in here.
>>
>>92640305
nice, you should draw some more FOP girls
>>
File: breakin da rules.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
breakin da rules.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
any anons play this shit?
>>
>>92640933
Regrettably yes.
>>
>>92640727
I only care about the hypnotized ones.
>>
>>92622222
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
>>
>>92640933
i remember liking it
>>
>>92638101
>>92639177
>>92639593
I'd say casual viewers hate Vicky the most, but people in the fanbase hate Trixie the most. And shippers hate every new girl the most (Missy, Chloe) because they think of these characters as competition

I remember seeing Garabatoz talking on DA in the comments of a post saying that he specifically he doesnt wanna draw Chloe because he's a Trixiefag
>>
>>92639593
>She isn't even as close to a massive bitch as Pacifica was, and Pacifica has a huge fan following.
Yeah but Pacifica was a special case. She was not only a bitch who went through a redemption arc to become better (not counting weirdmageddon because everyone regressed there), but was one of the only female characters in the show to get any substantial development. That alone gives her a the edge over characters who started out likable.

Aside from the Gender-Bender episode in season 2, I can't remember the last time Trixie got any real light shined on her personality beyond what we could see on the surface.
>>
>>92640305
Fuck me, I forgot about the Britney Spears parody character.
She's was stupid hot in her prime, and the addition of Hartman Hips is just a plus for the character design.
>>
>>92624469
Since When Losers Attack and Scary Godcouple, I'm honestly not sure where the show stands on whether or not she knows about magic. That's the problem when the most evil villain on the show is so separated from all the other villains thematically.

>>92642473
Some people include Just the Two of Us, but that's really it.
>>
File: 120820.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
120820.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>92640305
>>92642570
>>92640305
>fop doing a similar episode now
>it's a nicki ninaj parody character
>more delicious brown plus hartman hips boost
yes, daddy, please!
>>
>>92642659
Was there a Nicki Minaj parody character that got hypnotized? You get another free picture if there was.
>>
>>92642627
>Since When Losers Attack and Scary Godcouple, I'm honestly not sure where the show stands on whether or not she knows about magic. That's the problem when the most evil villain on the show is so separated from all the other villains thematically.
At this point I'd assume she's at least aware supernatural shit's going down and Timmy has some access to it, maybe not the specifics of what/how though
>>
>>92644106
This is how I see it too. It's why I didnt lose my shit when Vicky seemed fine with Foop and Poof in Certifiable Super Sitter, since technically it would be against continuity for them to not recognize them at this point.

And shit like Sparky's talking having to be reintroduced to every character in every other episode in the season helped make that Season tedious.
>>
>>92644106
>>92644332
Maybe there's a loophole that as long as people don't make the connection between the child and the godparrents, knowledge of fairies is okay?
>>
>>92643308
lol I wish. That body 100% screams bimbo pet.
But, fuck it. I'll get back to you after some research on the FOP wikia, or whatever.
>>
>>92644577
I always assumed that Timmy is just given a free pass/more leeway because he saved the universe/fairy world a couple of times from different things.
>>
File: TheBossOfMe00273.jpg (95KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TheBossOfMe00273.jpg
95KB, 640x480px
What would you do with this show if YOU were in charge of writing it?
>>
>>92590667
>implying only one character is Chaotic Evil
BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!
>>
>>92643308
>>92645020
Nothing. I have failed you all.
>>
>>92645241
I would've actually done something with Trixie. Actually give her some development. And some muscle growth at some point. Forever disappointed that she got left out of that.

>>92642627
In fact, I'd make Just the Two of Us a turning point for her character. She'd remember the events of the episode as if it were a vivid nightmare, and recalling her actions from a saner frame of mind would serve as a wakeup call about how bad her attention issues have gotten.
>>
File: Nicki-Minaj-bar-mitzvah.png (586KB, 675x440px) Image search: [Google]
Nicki-Minaj-bar-mitzvah.png
586KB, 675x440px
>>92643308
>>92645020
Excuse the off-topic, but ya'll got me googling some shit, and well.
Dang.
>>
>>92643308
You know you could just draw Nicki hypnotized like BB, right?

Just call it cosplay fanart, or even draw Nicki being Cosmo's date to his reunion, or even just draw her in Hartman style.

Just saying.
>>
>>92645241
I legitimately dont really have much of a problem with the series overall.

In truth I'd just delete Season 9, and make Chester, AJ and Tootie appear more regularly overall. We'd have Chloe and Tootie episodes and Timmy, Chester and AJ episodes.

>>92645534
This seems like a good idea as well. The sad thing is, the show started to increase episodic continuity in later seasons, but after all the c;assic characters became less important.
>>
File: 686878796_139250.gif (125KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
686878796_139250.gif
125KB, 250x250px
>>92590667
>lawful evil
>anything but pixies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4N4BM81SOU
>>
>>92646121
Notice how there are no magical creatures or adults on the chart.
>>
>>92646160
No?
>>
>>92646121
I could make a chart with just villains, but then who'd go in the good sections?

Chaotic Good is The Darkness probably, and I suppose Doctor Bender could be lawful good since he technically just wants kids to have good teeth.
>>
>>92646235
Jorgen would be lawful good

He's sometimes an antagonist
>>
>>92646235
>>92646297
I meant neutral good
>>
>>92645241
>Get rid of Chloe/retcon her to have her own fairies and get rid of the dumb "fairy shortage" bullshit
>Bring the old intro back
>Go back to the old art style
>Bring back some of the writers from Season 1-5 or do whatever it takes to make the episodes more fun and interesting and creative like those seasons were
>Maybe keep Poof but actually do more with him
>Bring back lots of older, classic characters who rarely/never get used in a significant manner anymore(Francis, Trixie, Tootie, Chester, AJ, Crimson Chin, Mark Chang, Anti-Cosmo, Anti-Wanda, Chip Skylark, The Pixies, etc)
>get rid of the memes and in-your-face modern bullshit
>>
File: 1314855828090.jpg (65KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
1314855828090.jpg
65KB, 720x544px
>>92648812
>tfw you were never an impossibly manly 10-year-old
>>
>>92646322
Nah, he hasnt really been an antagonist since Season 2 the latest. Especially since Cosmo and Wanda are really his only friends

>>92647885
>Get rid of Chloe/retcon her to have her own fairies and get rid of the dumb "fairy shortage" bullshit
Bad idea, the real point of the sharing fairies thing is so they can add Chloe without having to add extra characters other than her. Timmy, Chloe, Cosmo, Wanda and Poof are all the main characters we need.
>>
>>92645020
Well, you win some you lose some... I guess I can do the mom since she did get hit by the Hypno-beam a couple of times. Doesn't feel the same, though...

>>92645611
I don't really care about Nicki though. The only interesting thing about her would have been if there was a parody character. Drawing regular Nicki being hypnotized or an OC or something doesn't have the same punch as something that's been on the show.
>>
>>92649755
>Bad idea,
Nope.

>the real point of the sharing fairies thing is so they can add Chloe without having to add extra characters other than her.
Adding more characters isn't a bad thing at all, as long as it's not just like Chloe, Poof, Foop, and Sparky who get added for no reason . The fairy sharing thing is retarded and the reason is even more dumb. She'd work better as a character like Remy. Another kid that has fairies who Timmy interacts with.

>Timmy, Chloe, Cosmo, Wanda and Poof are all the main characters we need.
Incorrect. Timmy, Cosmo, and Wanda are all the main characters we need. Poof works but only when they actually do interesting things with him.

Chloe really isn't needed as a main character. But if we keep her things need to change.
>>
>>92648871
feels bad man
>>
>>92650176
Do AJ's Mom hypnotized into wearing a bimbo Nicki-like outfit.
>>
>>92650263
> Chloe, Poof, Foop, and Sparky
Are you like a Mr Enter type follower? Nobody else lumps Foop with the other three and that was always retarded. The show adds new villains all the time, and Poof's anti-fairy is a completely expected, obvious and logical decision to make in terms of a villain. It's literally the opposite of being added for no reason.

Poof and Chloe are different from Sparky in that their additions are logical extensions of the premise and their characteristics create new, natural interactions with the main cast, as opposed to Sparky who clashed the entire time.

It's fine if you think differently, but Chloe is fine as she is now and any change will just make it worse. There is no mechanical difference between her having Cosmo and Wanda and her own fairies, except more new characters. Plus I quite like the current 5 main character setup
>>
>>92650528
>Are you like a Mr Enter type follower?
Nope. Just a fan of the show.

>Nobody else lumps Foop with the other three and that was always retarded. The show adds new villains all the time, and Poof's anti-fairy is a completely expected, obvious and logical decision to make in terms of a villain. It's literally the opposite of being added for no reason.
I only lumped Foop in there because he's a product of Poof being added. And because most of the stuff they've done with Foop is dump.

>Poof and Chloe are different from Sparky in that their additions are logical extensions of the premise and their characteristics create new, natural interactions with the main cast, as opposed to Sparky who clashed the entire time.
They are entirely unnecessary just like Sparky. We had 5 seasons(+ the shorts before the series became a thing) of just Timmy, Cosmo, and Wanda as the main characters and that worked perfectly.

Poof was an unnecessary addition that hasn't really gone anywhere significant, to the point where they basically wrote him out of the show because he's at school all the time.

Ditto with Chloe, and the added fact that she's annoying.

>It's fine if you think differently, but Chloe is fine as she is now and any change will just make it worse.
Change would only serve to improve her. Right now she's an unlikable character.

>There is no mechanical difference between her having Cosmo and Wanda and her own fairies, except more new characters.
And getting rid of the dumb "fairy share" bullshit. Having more fairies would be a good thing.

> Plus I quite like the current 5 main character setup
I don't. I prefer the 3 main character set up that worked extremely well for 5 seasons straight + the shorts beforehand.
>>
>>92590667
>timmy
>good
>>
>>92650824
This reply is kind of long so I'll just stick to a few things

>Poof was an unnecessary addition that hasn't really gone anywhere significant
This is also something I took issue with when Enter said it, because he said so then went on to talk about a villain that came from him and became one of the main villains of the show. It literally birthed episodes focused on a different set of characters in an entirely new location based on just Poof and Foop. And I love when a show's side cast becomes strong enough to allow episodes that focus on people you wouldnt expect. I saw a guy earlier on complaining about Mr Bickles or something. I like that the show is able to do that, or have an episode about Dinkleberg or Jorgen or whatever.

I also like their additions because I hate status quo. I like when a show is willing to change and stick with it. When I saw Fairly Odd baby I was bummed because I was sure a change like that meant the show was ending. When I found out it was continuing I got pretty excited to see the new things that will come from it.

This isnt really something I expect you to argue with, just stating my reasoning here, I admit it's kind of personal. Got a bit ramble-y there

>Change would only serve to improve her. Right now she's an unlikable character.
Really? I like her quite a bit. Good contrast with Timmy and allows for plots we couldnt do due to Timmy's personality or only having one main kid. I like her more than both Chester and AJ desu.
>>
>>92650346
Nah.
>>
>>92651113
>It literally birthed episodes focused on a different set of characters in an entirely new location based on just Poof and Foop.
Yes, but they rarely did anything interesting with that stuff.

>And I love when a show's side cast becomes strong enough to allow episodes that focus on people you wouldnt expect. I saw a guy earlier on complaining about Mr Bickles or something. I like that the show is able to do that, or have an episode about Dinkleberg or Jorgen or whatever.
I like that too, not sure why that guy was complaining. Like, it was really cool when the show did an entire episode from Chester and AJ's POV that took place alongside a previous episode.

>I also like their additions because I hate status quo. I like when a show is willing to change and stick with it.
That's really just your opinion but I think status quo is completely fine, especially in a show that doesn't have an overarching story. If you want the status quo to change then you should be looking for shows with an overarching story of some sort.

S6+ FOP changes the status quo simply for the sake of it.

Why Poof? Because we need something to reel people back in. Why Foop? Because we added Poof.

Why Sparky? Because we need something to reel people back in.

Why Chloe? Because people hated Sparky and we need something to reel people back in.

>Really? I like her quite a bit.
I don't. Her voice is annoying, her character as a whole is annoying, and everything she causes is annoying.

> Good contrast with Timmy
Not really needed we've already had characters that contrast with Timmy.

>and allows for plots we couldnt do due to Timmy's personality or only having one main kid.
And that is not needed in the slightest. This show started out as and was always about Timmy. It was following him and his adventures and the crazy antics and characters he meets. Chloe is entirely unnecessary and fundamentally changes the show.

> I like her more than both Chester and AJ desu.
Shit taste
>>
>>92622222
Quints of truth.

Best ship and best outcome.

>>92650901
>>92612571
>>92599242
>>92598433
>>92593030
>>92616473

I mean he saved the universe from extinction at least three times. Saved fairy world at least 5-6 times from various circumstances.

Sure, he causes lots of trouble and he's selfish but he's not evil. He's Chaotic Good at worst. His positive deeds far out way his negative deeds.
>>
>>92639443
Trixie did nothing Wong!
>>
>>92623145

What's about "shmancy fancy" in this episode they play romeo and juliet.
>>
>>92651899
Satus quo isnt bad, but the extent to which all shows adhere to it is just the worst. It feels like intentionally limiting your possibilities for no reason. I dont mind change for the sake of it. Generally. Like, it's incredible that pretty much the only two shows that made a character stay rich after getting rich in the series to open up new plots is Steven Universe and Fairly Oddparents

>rarely did anything interesting
We've had at least one Spellementary School episode a season since it was introduced. I'm okay with that. Though I wouldnt mind more. I think Season 9 had like 2 or so, which are some of the only stuff from that season I had no problem with.

>>92652565
Also Spring Break-Up where they cant bear to spend Spring Break apart
>>
>>92652771
>Satus quo isnt bad, but the extent to which all shows adhere to it is just the worst
Not really. What you need to realize is some shows are set up to return to the status quo. Not all shows are going to have an overarching story of some sort to follow. FOP is just one of those shows.

> It feels like intentionally limiting your possibilities for no reason.
It's called "sticking to the concept of the show". The show isn't limiting itself for no reason nor is it really limiting itself. FOP was always about Timmy, an average kid who no one understands, and the adventures he has with his fairies.

>I dont mind change for the sake of it. Generally.
I do. It's dumb and a sign of the show starting to decline. You shouldn't change things for the sake of it.

>Like, it's incredible that pretty much the only two shows that made a character stay rich after getting rich in the series to open up new plots is Steven Universe and Fairly Oddparents
Ehh it's not really something that was needed.

>We've had at least one Spellementary School episode a season since it was introduced.
And not all of those were very fun or interesting.
>>
>>92653091
>Not really.
I'm just saying my opinion here.

A show doesnt need to have an overarching story to go against status quo. Stuff like the Michelle birth in Harvey Beaks or Gumball and Penny actually getting together being examples. And it's easy to stick to the concept while changing to remain interesting. Lots of shows end up feeling limited because they stuck too hard with it and I feel FoP avoided that.

And FoP was never a show to do that anyways, we always had wishes that stayed or characters that became permanent. Villains who remember previous appearances and stuff like that. Important events that get brought up over time. It really isnt that different to me.

The rest of your comment is just stuff we'll disagree on. Well, you disagree with everything but oh well.
>>
bump
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.