[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r8 my shitty ending.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault (2).jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>The ending happens.
>Jack lives a relatively happy life in the past.
>Except he still doesn't age.
>He rules the kingdom once his father dies, and brings it to a long-lasting age of prosperity.
>Years pass. He begins to make preparations for a long journey.
>He leaves the kingdom in good hands, and departs.
>He travels the world, helping people wherever he goes.
>This goes on for a long time, until Jack finally finds what he was looking for. The Guardian and his time portal.
>They fight, Jack wins.
>"My man, you're worthy."
>The guardian's portal is different from the other time portals, it takes you to any time in your life, even those that somehow don't exist anymore.
>Jack chooses to go back to the future that is Aku, during the final fight.
>He stops Ashi from porting past-jack and herself, and duos future-Aku with past-Jack. They win.
>He explains to past-Jack that Ashi cannot go with him, and makes Ashi to send him back to destroy past Aku.
>He embraces Ashi in a long kiss while all the people he has helped are around him, cheering.
>The cheering slowly fades, along with everything else as the future is no more, with him in it.
>>
Nice fanfiction OP
>>
>>92589464
>Except he still doesn't age.
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>92589508

why?
his immortality was a side-effect of time travel, he could have easily kept it.
>>
That's fucking beautiful. But why just a kiss? He should be fucking her on her knees, while the crowd masturbates and cheers, then the gods come and destroy the universe because of that abomination.
>>
4/10, pretty shitty, but with an inkling of a good idea.
>>
>>92589553
The whole point was that it was like the time travel never happened in the first place. Otherwise, you have a paradox in that Ashi would never have existed to bring Jack back to the past.
>>
>>92589693

that would mean jack would forget everything he did in the future.
>>
>>92589743

Its for the best.
Let forgetfullness wash over him, and erode away his sadness.
>>
>>92589743
>>92589784
We don't know how time travel affects memories in that universe, other than them not fading instantly.
>>
>>92589464

www.fanfiction.net
You have to go back.
>>
>>92589874

why would memories be unaffected?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.