[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Momotaro never even got a cameo. >Demongo, who was physically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 284537.png (223KB, 529x370px) Image search: [Google]
284537.png
223KB, 529x370px
>Momotaro never even got a cameo.
>Demongo, who was physically destroyed on screen, gets one

Could Genndy be the hackest of hacks of all time?
>>
If I knew how to do Flash or something I'd just make my own fan finale. Seeing Momotaro even for like 2 seconds fighting minions in full samurai gear wouldve been incredible
>>
File: Demongo.png (26KB, 491x508px) Image search: [Google]
Demongo.png
26KB, 491x508px
What's wrong Anon?
Something bugging you?
>>
>>92588875
I thought Momotaro was the mysterious figure who guided Aishi to Jack when he was about to commit suicide.
>>
None of them exist now anyway, Anon.
>>
>>92588875
>tfw you'd forgotten that Demongo showed up in S5 until this thread reminded you
>tfw you realize that there was absolutely no point to it at all because he never showed up again
Seriously, what the fuck was the point of that?
>>
>>92590271
>Seriously, what the fuck was the point of that?
Fan service.
>>
Why wasn't everyone's favorite character in the finale?!
>>
>>92588875
Demongo appearing was a fanservice and a joke. He couldn't have showed up for the final battle because canonically he died. Stop being autistic, /co/.
>>
>>92590271
It was a joke because he was the character that you DIDN'T expected to show up again.
>>
File: samurai jack and andrew dobson.jpg (57KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
samurai jack and andrew dobson.jpg
57KB, 400x300px
>>92591453

I think you posted the wrong image there.
>>
>>92591511
Lame joke.
>>
>>92591474
>>92591511
Plus they already had Kevin Michael Richardson in the studio to voice Woolies.
But not the Guardian.
>>
Momtaro and other characters that didn't show up in the show were in the comics. I don't have the image, but there's an aged up samurai Momotaru, that scientist guy that made the fist, etc.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.