[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GWENPOOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 494467._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (543KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
494467._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg
543KB, 1280x1968px
gwenpool Was canceled?
also GWENPOOL THREAD
>>
>>92583245
Good
>>
So she's dead right?
No ongoing=no popularity=fodder death/comic limbo
>>
Overstayed its welcome. Should have only appeared sporadically instead of trying to stretch out her premise into a serieswhen it's only good for short bursts

Cute art though but I think they switched artists for the later issues?
>>
It should have been cancelled months ago. The series should have been a mini.
>>
>>92583245
Man, i really like her comic
>>
Confirmed or speculation? The solicitation for the July issue seemed like it could have been a last issue, but I haven't seen anything official.
>>
>>92583426
i think she was really canceled but i hope she gain a new comic soon
>>
>>92583426
speculation because of catastrophic sales and the new arc sounding a lot like a last arc
>>92583316
>Cute art though but I think they switched artists for the later issues?
The last two issues had a filler artist. Worst art that Hellcat, Squirrel Girl and Thunderbolts
>>
>>92583378
you can tell that OP samefags his posts all the time, whenever a Gwenpool thread is made is always followed by a comment like ''her book is amazing! I really like her! Her book is the only good marvel title!''
>>
>>92583245
>gwenpool Was canceled?

Good riddance.
>>
>>92585635
Oh look a racist alt-right poster.
>>
>>92583972
I don't know if it's the only good one but it's something fun and different. Marvel needs to keep going with the Gwenshit, we need a Gwenom ongoing now.
>>
File: 1487186294903.png (75KB, 192x303px) Image search: [Google]
1487186294903.png
75KB, 192x303px
>>
>>92585790
>Marvel needs to keep going with the Gwenshit, we need a Gwenom ongoing now.
fuck off
>>
What was Marvel thinking with the whole Gwen thing? Why were they pushing her so hard in everything. IIRC Spider-Gwen is dying as well, and from what I've heard nothing ever happens and it's slow moving.
>>
stop spreading these lies
>>
File: 1456007657072.jpg (230KB, 983x960px) Image search: [Google]
1456007657072.jpg
230KB, 983x960px
>>92583280
As a 4th wall breaker she simply ceases to exist. In fact she never existed. What is the point of this thread? Are we posting butts or something?
>>
>>92585727
Oh look, a salty snowflake
>>
>>92585846
By this point Marvel is fucked beyond repair and they will never be good again, all they can hope to do is go so far in the other direction that they can come back around to being almost entertaining. More gwenshit is the only way.
>>
File: Another one bites the dust.jpg (99KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Another one bites the dust.jpg
99KB, 600x600px
>>
>>92585881
Marvel doesn't bother building up fanbases for their books anymore, everything is for a quick-buck or to make them look good. Now that I think about it, the one time she showed up outside of her own book was in Champions right?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.