[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Captain Cold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: captaincold.jpg (51KB, 250x379px) Image search: [Google]
captaincold.jpg
51KB, 250x379px
Opinions on this character
>>
>>92581768
I love his silver age costume. Especially the glasses.
>>
>>92581768
Second best DC Comics villain with a cold gun as his main weapon
He's the best Flash villain
>>
File: 453446.png (217KB, 397x297px) Image search: [Google]
453446.png
217KB, 397x297px
The plot of him and his sister on New 52 is very good.
>>
>>92582325
>He's the best Flash villain
Forty keks
>>
>>92581768
One of the only redeeming factors in the CW Arrowverse.

also Thawn, and Mick
>>
>>92581768

>Reddit: The character
>>
>>92582688
Taking the bait, but how?
>>
>>92582662
Eobard=Zolomon>Grodd>Kadabra>Thinker>Captain Cold>The top>Mirror Master>>>Daniel west>Kobra>Walter west>>Savitar>>other rogues>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Godspeed,Blue Barry,Cobalt blue,New 52 Eobard
>>
he will never be a endlless
>>
>>92582715
It's a meme Injustice people created because of shitposting in those threads. Has nothing to do with actual /co/ stuff.
>>
>>92582914
How the fuck do you have Grodd above Kadabra?

Fuck you
>>
>>92582972
figured as much
>>
>>92581768
DAILY REMINSER HES NOT ONE OF TGE ENDLESS

LOOOOOOOOL XD XDD I LOVE MEE MEES

FUCK U MOD
>>
>>92581768
He's always been great in the comics.

The people who hate him are casuals and waifufags.
>>
>>92581768
Awesome. Always thought he was great. I loved how he was characterized as a professional supervillain, like a pro in his field. It allows someone with just a cold gun to seem legitimately threatening, due to his organizational skills and amazing discipline.
>>
>>92582997
Fuck you, Grodd rules. He deserves more exposure as a big time villain.
>>
>>92582952
Good

Endless are trash
>>
File: image.jpg (544KB, 987x1525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
544KB, 987x1525px
>>92582997
Kadabra has done more damage to the flash and is more powerful,but I prefer Grodds character,Grodd is the best part in all his stories,Kadabra takes a backseat to Linda and Wally alot,Eobard Hunter and Grodd are the best parts of most of there appearances
>>
>>92583531
GIDF pls
>>
>>92582952
>he will never be a endlless

>Killer Frost is a endless
>That guy from Civil War became a celestial

which is worse?
>>
>>92581768

He's got personality. His appeal is his working-joe attitude to supervillainy. Also he's a mean cuss. Like, he has the cold gun, but he chooses to be a ruthless dick with it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.