[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a "your waifu vanishes" episode.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Aya vanishes.jpg (62KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
Aya vanishes.jpg
62KB, 500x564px
>It's a "your waifu vanishes" episode.
>>
What is this?
>>
>>92581082
Green Lantern The Animated Series, one of the many excellent shows CN cancelled because of lack of merchandise.
>>
>>92581082
>GLTAS
being this of a newfag
>>
>>92581179
>>92581188
First time I've heard of it and I've been here for years.

If it's so good, why doesn't anyone talk about it?
>>
>>92581302
>First time I've heard of it and I've been here for years.

One of those is a lie.
>>
>>92581302
>>92581481

GLTAS was one of those decent shows with bad plastic looking models that turned off casual viewers and a plot about characters that were mostly either original or super new at the time so oldfags didn't care. There's not much you can DO with it in terms of discussion given it's a small number of people talking about one season of a show.
>>
Who gives a shit? She was just a robot.
>>
Garbage show. Deserved to be canceled.
>>
>>92581939
WACHA
>>
>>92581179
More like it got cancelled due to the movie's poor reviews and box office sales.

Man the Green Lantern movie fucked everything up for DC.
>>
File: synder.png (204KB, 638x363px) Image search: [Google]
synder.png
204KB, 638x363px
Only one guy to blame.
>>
File: 1416271068520.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1416271068520.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>92581302

People bitched more about Young Justice getting the axe as well and overshadowed it.
>>
>>92581082
OwO
>>
>>92581179
let's be fair, season 2 was a train wreck that very reasonably flagged the show for termination
>>
Aya was shit and the focus on the stupid romance ruined the show.

> hur durr it's ok for me to disregard your feelings and use your wife's face because I'm an autist.
>>
>>92581179
It got cancelled because
1.lack of/low sales of merchandise
2.the movie bombed hard
3. Cartoon Network treated it like shit, barely promoted it,while they gave comedies like adventure time and regular show alot of advertising and a crapton of rerun spots.
>>
>>92585554
Because Young Justice was the more popular and better show
>>
>>92581302
>If it's so good, why doesn't anyone talk about it?
/co/ never talks about good things, because there's nothing to argue about.
>>
>>92585554
Damn it, I'm getting an /m/ boner again. I'm trying to absolve myself of this kind of degeneracy.
>>
>>92581040
Time to petition Netflix.

Razor returns.
"I found Aya!"

Kilowog
"That's great news! Hal, what?

Turns to see Aya with swollen belly.

Aya
"I bear Razor's child"

Kilowog
"Best news I've ever heard"

Aya
"I understand the coming of a new life is often a great joy."

Kilowog
"Any news that leaves Hal unable to speak is also a great joy."
>>
>>92581939
Kill.yourself
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.