[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightwing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Nightwing.png (97KB, 336x250px) Image search: [Google]
Nightwing.png
97KB, 336x250px
So since things didn't go over well with Babs, can we assume this Dick went to Starfire?
>>
What happened to Babs?
>>
>>92580442
Assuming Starfire is his age in this universe. In Static Shock, Bruce mentioned that Tim was the Robin that was on the Teen Titans' team.
>>
>>92580458
She cucked Dick with Bruce.
>>
>>92580442
I thought Dick ended up a baseball coach in the Beyond timeline
>>
BB 2.0 was fucking stupid, dick definitely wouldve gotten back with barbara when she miscarried, cucked as it may be, it's within dick's optimist characterization. He wouldve understood that barbara got pregnant when they broke up
>>
>>92580442
Dick was written and treated horribly in the DCAU
>>
Does dick get closure in the beyond comic run?

It wasn't very clear what happened to him, even in Return of the Joker
>>
>>92581225
He got a shitty one in batman beyond 2.0, basically him, barbara and bruce reconciled after he wakes up at the hospital at the end of the arc
>>
>>92581225
He gets shot up by the Joker, quits after Bruce doesn't visit him in the hospital and becomes a bitter old gym coach that looks like 616 Nick Fury.
>>
>>92580442
Mulletwing is best Wing.

>>92580467
>Assuming Starfire is his age in this universe.

Assuming Starfire even existed in the DCAU.
>>
>>92581225
>>92581225
No lol

The Hush 2.0 was terrible and he was okay in Batman Beyond 2.0 but then Higgins started writing about the Bruce/Babs/Dick love triangle and all three of them were awful
>>
>>92581408
Mulletwing is one of the worst versions of the character in any media
>>
>>92581454
Higgins is fucking terrible even in nightwing. He went for the laziest way to wedge out bruce and dick at the expense of all three's characters
>>
>>92581461

I still have a favorable bias for him regardless. Mulletwing was my introductory iteration to Nightwing. I'll always look on it fondly.
>>
File: mfw.gif (479KB, 490x315px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
479KB, 490x315px
>>92580442
The art style in Batman TAS is fantastic. Like the blue on Nightwing's uniform, the colours just pop in a way. I'm guessing because of the black paper thing. People say this show is overrated sometimes, but I think it gets all the praise it deserves.
>>
>>92581408
>Assuming Starfire even existed in the DCAU.
The Titans were mentioned and BB was implied to be on the team. Not to mention, if the DCAU had fucking Tala as an important character, you can bet your ass that Starfire existed in the background.
>>
>>92582278
>The Titans were mentioned and BB was implied to be on the team

Doesn't necessarily imply that Starfire was on it though. For all we know, if she does exist in the DCAU, that she could've came to earth between when the events of JLU and Batman Beyond.
>>
>>92581694
It turns to shit after the redesign and red sky gotham happened, that's when they started writing Bruce as more of an asshole
>>
>>92582683
>Doesn't necessarily imply that Starfire was on it though.

No but the Titans are mentioned you kind of assume the more well known Titans will be on there. It's kind of like assuming Superman is in the JLA or Iron Man on the Avengers.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.