[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have FIVE (5) seconds to tell me why you waste your time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: co Is Full Of Retards.jpg (160KB, 1153x851px) Image search: [Google]
co Is Full Of Retards.jpg
160KB, 1153x851px
You have FIVE (5) seconds to tell me why you waste your time watching these CW shows.
>>
>>92579361
I don't.

>>>/tv/
>>
File: melissa_benoist_19.jpg (37KB, 1024x584px) Image search: [Google]
melissa_benoist_19.jpg
37KB, 1024x584px
>>92579361
>>
>>92579361
Hot chicks
>>
>>92579361
This guy
>>
>>92579920
>earth 2 well's angry whisper
No. It's a pathetic way to keep him on the show when he's what made season 1 so goddamn good.
>>
>>92579392
I don't anymore
I got hooked on most of them in their first season but then the quality dropped and I just keep reading the synopsis and forward skipping most of the current episodes.
>>
For Prometheues

He's 10 steps ahead. He's playing 3-D Chess
>>
I've wasted 12 years on Supernatural. I have to ride it out. Nothing they do now can be worse than season 7.
>>
File: we're full.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
we're full.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>92582196
>not 4-D Chess
>>
>>92579361
I don't. I dropped Flash after S2 finale.
>>
File: johnnyolliebazza.jpg (205KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
johnnyolliebazza.jpg
205KB, 1280x720px
>>92579361
I stopped after the most recent winter break. Too much of the bad stuff not enough of the good stuff, and I've stuck to it.
And after watching Legion I don't think I'll be watching any of the Marvel Netflix stuff either. Maybe Punisher.
>>
>>92579361
Because I hate myself.
>>
>>92579361 (OP)
Felicity was a different character in 2013, she was fine. One of those posts might even be mine.

The writers went full retard with her being unable to do anything wrong and always telling Oliver how he was wrong and emotionally abusing him years later. She became shit, she didn't start that way. And even if the writers change their tune now with her it'll be hard to ever get that shit washed away.

The sheer fact you even made this post shows you're an idiot.
>>
>>92584878
This, Felicity started out fine. She was the stupid "magic hacker hacks the interewebs" character but outside of her bullshit magic hacking skills she was a nice character. Then she became shit over time.
>>
>>92579361
They're mostly fun.
>>
Funny enough, I'm really digging Lonsdale's Kid Flash. He was just kinda irritating and whiny in S2, but no that he actually has powers he's actually more entertaining than Barry
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.