[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every wacky fun character we met over the original 4 season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 19

>every wacky fun character we met over the original 4 season has been erased from time

>Scotsman, the guy who jumps good, the 3 archers, the ravers, the dogs, all of them

>Never fucking existed

>But atleast the black african dudes and the Robin Hood guy from the decade and a half old pilot episode are okay!

Honestly, Jack should have realized that getting back to the past was pointless after all the good he's done in The Future That Is Aku, Ashi sacrifices herself in the final battle, and Jack becomes the new Emperor of Earth and unites all the different alien species in harmony.
>>
>>92573777
retards like you is why the industry is a pile of sjw feefee shit
>>
Go to bed Aku
>>
>>92573777
Except for the centuries of bullshit Aku inflicted on the world and surrounding space
>>
>>92573777
Seeing those guys were what motivated Jack to erase the future

>great buddha that art style is fucking shit
>that green lava lamp fag has both eyes on the same side of his face
>and the blue thing is just facing the screen no matter what who even designs a character who can't look in the proper direction
>and look at the neck on orange
>I must undo the future that is Aku and bleach my eyes
>>
>>92573777
>I'd let Aku rein for thousands of year, inflicting countless horrors. Killing billions of innocents
>All to save a few wacky fun characters
The good of the many, anon. Jack made the hard choice. You shouldn't belittle that.
>>
File: IMG_344623 (5).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_344623 (5).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>92573812
>>
The final episode needed a flashforward to the Future-that-is-not-Aku after Jack and Ashi beat Aku in the past.
>>
that xenophobic asshole Jack just wanted to go back to his Japan
>>
>>92574107
this
>>
>>92573835
Now all those innocents don't even exists anymore nor do their children and childrens children
>>
>>92574074
>future that is not Aku is even worse
>where Jack's word is LAW
>a young woman vows to return to the past to undo the future that is Jack
>"what's your name, lady?"
>"Ashi"
>WATCHA
>>
>>92573777
I do kinda wish they had killed him in the present but his reaction to it was funny
>>
>>92573777
What four seasons? What Scotsman, archers, ravers and dogs? There was only a pilot that was a setup to a full series.
>>
>>92574847
They just haven't been born yet
>>
>>92576108
they never will be born
>>
>>92573777

They will exist you moron

Jack just gave them a better future

A future without Aku
>>
>>92573777
Time travel is crazily messed up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZtdLhAGuw4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta669DOgyrY
>>
>>92576151
No they ceased to exist like Ashi.
>>
File: guardiankek.png (50KB, 479x150px) Image search: [Google]
guardiankek.png
50KB, 479x150px
>>92573777
>Guardian is the only one who could possibly be alive
BASED GENNDY
>>
>>92573777
>>every wacky fun character we met over the original 4 season has been erased from time

Stop saying this stupid shit.
Only the versions of the characters under the rule of Aku is erased, not the beings themselves
>>
Series should have ended with Young Jack arriving in a different Any free future. Then coming across 3 similar looking people who call him Jack.
>>
>>92573792
No one is allowed to criticize a show without being called an SJW or a retard or a contrarian anymore.

Even considering that this is 4chan, I would expect better discourse.
>>
>>92576217
And the guardians portal is still there, allowing jack to travel back to Ashi before she skips back in time with him
>>
>>92576580
>"No one is allowed to make retarded criticisms without being labeled a retard anymore"

I know, so sad.
>>
>>92576198
Ashi ceased to exist because she's literally Aku's daughter you
>>
File: 1357594742495.jpg (240KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1357594742495.jpg
240KB, 500x500px
>>92576724
>Destroying something that never existed
>>
>>92573835
All those people that died already felt that pain. Letting the others lived make the sacrifices mean something.
>>
>>92576151
No anon if your dad had fucked your mom one second before it happened in reality SOMEONE ELSE would be have been born not you.
>>
>>92576217
Actually though, kinda funny how that worked out.
>>
>>92573777
I like to think he went to the future after the ending and tried to meet all the people he came to know.
>>
>>92573777
They could exist, just without Aku wrecking their shit. Unless Aku is somehow responsible for them existing, which I doubt.
>>
I don't think it's right to conflate being erased from time with dying. There's literally no basis for that assumption outside of other cartoons and pieces of media deciding to portray it that way.
>>
>>92573777
Just because Aku is dead doesn't mean that most of the characters won't be born and living a more peaceful life in the future.
>>
>>92576198
>>92578244
>m-muh butterfly effect!
Ego Trip says fuck you.
>>
>>92573835
Jack definitely chose the good of the few over the good of the many. He killed everyone who ever existed for thousands of years to save a handful of people from the past. You have no sense of scale.
>>
>>92580772
He saved everyone who was to be born in a world without Aku, dingus. And he gave a great many a better life.
>>
>>92579220
>Butterfly Effect does not exist

Killing Aku in the past is Butterfly Effect on the highest possible scale. He's evil sure, but ultimately many things will never happen with him dead. More so than most other examples of Butterfly Effect since Aku played such a pivotal role in the shaping of the Samurai Jack future.
>>
>>92573792
>retards like you is
>is

Irony.
>>
>>92573777
they all still exist, in a different way, in a brighter future. all the aliens on their home planets, the trillions of lives destroyed now a have a chance to live in peace
>>
File: sad.jpg (45KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
45KB, 800x800px
h-h--he wasnt fully destroyed, right guys?
>>
>>92573792
How is OP's post SJW?
>>
>>92573777

On the other hand, Aku never ruled the world unchallenged for thousands of years.

The environment was never ravaged, the world never became overrun with Aku's killer robot henchmen, and the hundreds of generations that knew nothing but slavery and death under Aku's reign before Jack reappeared have been spared.

It might've been nice to see a flash forward to the Scotsman and all the others being born in spite of a nail and living in the future that is not Aku, but the fact is Jack saved untold billions by going back in time to finish what he started.
>>
Do you think all of the armies that came to save Jack knew they were fighting to eradicate themselves and their loved ones from time?
>>
>>92579955
>Implying Akus existence and shenanigans didnt cause deterministic ripples that could never possibly happen if he were to not exist
>>
>>92581136
Probably not, he will come back when some moron releases him again.
>>
>>92581199

They never even had a chance to mull it over.

Like all you needed was a couple of lines. Aku tries to buy time by saying if he goes, none of this will have existed and everyone will be fucked. Then the archers and the scotsman and whoever else hit him again to buy some time and say they're fine with that. Then they go back. It'd take under thirty seconds but it'd at least give them time to say goodbye and understand what's happening.
>>
>>92581136
Jack will end up so thirsty for Ashi he'll try and release Aku
>>
>>92581110
>just like jojo stone ocean ending
>people we know are recreated
>but most of them earn the happy ending they deserve
it will be excellent if we have disclosure for the future in the last episode. Welp, at least that was a ride anons.
>>
>>92573777
>Seasons 1-4 opening
"Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku! Gotta get back, back to the past, Samurai Jack! Watch out! Gotta get back, back to the past, Samurai Jack!"

>Season 5 opening
"Gotta get back. Back to the past. Samurai Jack."

We've always known this shit faggot. Jack's whole entire goal was to get back to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
>>
>>92573812
Hey, don't bully the Guardian's midget cousin.
>>
>>92574847
And now there will be new innocents that don't have to be tortured by Aku. It balances out.
>>
>>92573777
>Jack goes back to the past, undoing literally everything that happened

They should have gone with the Multiverse route, because the rules they choose for time travel make jack a dumbass for not jumping into the first timeportal instead of 'saving' people. Saving them literally didn't matter. It helped no one in the end.
>>
>>92576217
>you're not ready to use it yet my man, not yet

Little did we know 'not yet' meant in the past. Old king jack wasn't him living out his life in the future before going to the past, it's him living out his life in the past before going to the future
>>
Aku did nothing wrong
>>
>>92573777
the only one that will not exist is aki, because she was BORN thanks to aku

all the people that died in the last battle, now will have a chance to live in peace.
>>
>>92576151
Do you not understand the butterfly effect or chaos theory? One minor change can lead to a the cascade effect, and this? Aku's death? That is not a minor change. He CONQUERED Earth! Thousands of people died, entire civilizations were wiped out, great swaths of nature were obliterated, etc. Do you honestly think the return of these things that Aku once destroyed would not have a massive effect on how the future turned out?

Poor Joe Schmoe the Soldier, he thought he got lucky when his rival for his beau's attention was vaporized by Aku but then that future was erased and Joe Schmoe gets btfo by his rival and those people go on to have a kid and not Joe like in the future with Aku
>>
>>92581071
Nobody cares about Butterfly Effect, even more because it is Genndy that we r are talking about.
>>
File: 1477953250848.jpg (206KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
1477953250848.jpg
206KB, 1600x990px
>>92581296
Na reincarnation aku is something else just like the last 3 times, those 3 gods had to interactive with some evil shit. Odin had ragnorak and that thing was just wanting to kill everything.
>>
File: Jotaro vs Hol Horse.jpg (185KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jotaro vs Hol Horse.jpg
185KB, 640x480px
>ruling the ruined earth after decades of multicultural hell with millions of rapists and murderers being imported from across the galaxy

All you can do is turn back time at that point.
>>
>>92581467
Samurai Jack and Genndy are the kind of people who ignores butterfly effect.

The only thing that you need to solve this is saying "whatever, these guys still exist and things still happened anyway".
>>
>>92573792
I understand op's feels, but the sting from the bitter sweet ending is more deserving of the series ending sadly. I've noticed cartoons that care about continuity lately are sick of the happy ending. So I think its a good ending, but it still hurts knowing ops point.
>>
>>92581537
Or just genocide the rapist and murderers after killing Aku.
>>
>>92581539
Yeah. See Ego Trip. Genndy's answer to the butterfly effect is "everyone still lived their lives more or less how they happened in Aku's twisted future, but better and peacefully, without the suffering and death Aku caused."

The exception is Ashi, who can't exist period without Aku.
>>
File: overhype.jpg (321KB, 401x906px) Image search: [Google]
overhype.jpg
321KB, 401x906px
>>
>>92581599
That would be racist.
>>
>>92581465
The real question is whether or not Ashi gets an afterlife, or if she just never-was, never-will-be.
>>
>>92581310

I agree. The time spent on scotsman naming his daughters shouldve been used for that.
>>
>>92581443
Helped Jack's parents
>>
>>92581539
but he didn't do that. There was no acknowledgement of what happened, no closure from Jack realizing his friends are gone or that at the very least he'd never see them again, and ultimately no flash forward showing us a future free from Aku with all of Jack's buddies. There's been no evidence provided that shows the In Spite of the Nail trope took effect, just people hoping that's the case because the alternative would be incredibly fucking sad (even if necessary)
>>
>>92581443
Multiverse theory would make it so that no matter how many Akus you killed, there were always more.
>>
>>92581608
He really should have shown that. No one would just assume that.
>>
>>92573777
>ov vey why did Jack sacrifice everyone to save his civilization?
>>
>>92576217
Oh shi
>>
>>92573777
Jack spent more of his life in the future than his childhood and training in feudal Japan.

Now he's fulfilled his quest and granted an empty reward, doomed to die long forgotten.
>>
>>92581776
Maybe he cared more about feudal Japan than all those Gaijin?
>>
>>92581739
pretty much everyone was already dead when jack went back to the past
>>
>>92573777
i'm mad that these 3 didn't get to appear to see jack for one last time and unable to remember what was his name
>>
>>92581776
>die long forgotten
The fucking cheiftains of the world including Robin Hood attended his god damn wedding.
>>
>>92581776
>die long forgotten
Anon, he's the son of the Emperor of Japan. He's an heir to a civilization m8. Even if no one knew of his antics and struggles in the future, at the very least his genealogy will be remembered, not even getting into that he may inherit his father's kingdom someday.
>>
>>92581776
>yfw the reward for heroism was reserved for everyone BUT those who suffered the most and made the greatest sacrifices, especially Jack and Ashi
>>
>>92581739
Truly the son of a Japanese samurai emperor. Even after all that time in the future he never really ever gave up his purpose and had no intention of staying in the future.
Makes me wonder how much he really considered everyone in the future to be his friends.
>>
>>92581858
Fucking this lel
>>
>>92573777

I never understood why any of you thought this was a moral dilemma. It's not like it causes any suffering to make people never have been born in the first place. It's not Jack's job to go around attending to all the minute little details of who and what emerge in the eons of unnatural Aku ruled time. His job is just to keep that unnatural rule from happening in the first place.
>>
>>92581983
This, plus he values his own civilization over the future.
>people will shit on Jack for this
>>
>>92580772
Without Jack, Aku would have reigned forever and kept expanding his rule. Jack saved many many more by going back to the past
>>
File: b65.jpg (94KB, 1189x890px) Image search: [Google]
b65.jpg
94KB, 1189x890px
If Genndy had 10 more minutes, an older Jack could've been shown beating the guardian in the past in his king getup, go to the future, and meet the younger Scotsman and other rivals at a shady tavern by chance. But maybe it would be a tad contrived
>>
>>92581467
>>92581539
>>92581714
I don't think they're all necessarily gone. Aku's existence does not necessitate that all those characters in the future existed. Some might, some might not. I assume that the majority of the characters do not exist because of Aku. But, even with that said, they may not exist in the way that we are familiar with. Like the Scottsman. He might exist, but he would not be the battle hardened warrior that we know him as. Instead he might not have lost his leg and he would have lived long enough to see his daughters married off (most of them anyway).

So for the ones that do exist will have an objectively better existence. That is to say that Jack's world isn't the same as our world and that Trump becomes president. Then he just delayed the inevitable.
>>
>>92582285
Not even, it'd be worse. At least in Aku's future there were robots. Seeing as how education is being handled, the best we could hope for is like Futurama type robots, but clunkier.
>>
>>92580772
But the Many were Gaijins you retard
>>
>>92582501
>>92582285
fpmurt
>>
>>92580723
ego trip is a perfect loop in an eternist universe
>>
>>92582612
>Dexter builds the robots and sends them back to kill "the savior of the future"
I do love me some goofy circular time travel.
>>
>>92573777
Not really. The show promised that he would return to the past over a decade ago. The promise has been fulfilled. It is perfect because of that.
>>
>>92573777
>futurefags keep making the point that you need to give up on past experiences, but it's ok because they are in your memories and are working for a brighter future
>BUT NOW ALL THESE PEOPLE DONT EXIST THEY ARE JUST MEMORIES

you people are fucking retarded
>>
>>92582099
I would've liked 5 more minutes at the end where Jack follows the lady bug. After some terrain fades (desert, forest, jungle, ect) he ends up at the Guardian's portal. The Guardian then tells Jack something along the lines of "This portal was always meant for you." and "You know you can still save her, you just have to go back. Back to the future". [WATCHA]
>>
This universe was fucked.

Thie future was F U C K E D

There was no saving it. It was literally piling with cults, wizards, people from other planets, Aku literally let space criminals come to the planet for THOUSANDS OF YEARS

Even with Aku destroyed, this future was fucked. Genndy realized there was no saving it.

Samurai J ack really was an anti-immigration political theme, if you think about it.
>>
>>92581722
In fiction normally it only splits when you go back to the past.
>>
>>92581560
How does Genndy's cock taste?
>>
>>92582763
>Anti-immigration
>Jack wouldn't even gain the necessary skills to fight the world if he didn't travel the world.
>>
>>92573777
There was a reason Jack smiled after he saw the lady bug, and then we saw the cherry blossoms.

He remembered what he was really fighting to save in the first place.
>>
File: littleanon.png (226KB, 680x512px) Image search: [Google]
littleanon.png
226KB, 680x512px
>>92582833
>Everyone maintains their culture when they live in close proximity with dozens of others
>>
File: latest[2].png (323KB, 302x487px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
323KB, 302x487px
>>92582285
I would liked to see Ashi pull an Emporio to at least see all those characters one last time.
>>
>>92574847
>anymore
They never did, the time they would have existed in hasn't happened and it won't happen for centuries.
>>
File: 1465455407350.png (116KB, 430x324px) Image search: [Google]
1465455407350.png
116KB, 430x324px
What happened with the Future Aku timeline?
Did it actually get erased, or was it split off from the new timeline?
>>
>>92583096
It's gone nigga
>>
>>92582761
That makes absolutely no sense, the guardian wouldn't know who the fuck Jack is since they've never met, he wouldn't know who the hell Ashi is, and Ashi will never exist, since the future is completely changed.
>>
does anyone know the song that plays at the end of the episode?
>>
>>92583096
Erased.

They use back to the future rules
>>
>>92583126
>>92583144
I kinda thought that, but I wanted some closure.
Maybe a quick return to the old timeline to show future aku and the world disappearing in some way.
>>
>>92581152
It involves feeling compassion for other living beings.
>>
>>92582833

One kid traveling the world to become a warrior isn't exactly immigration.
>>
>>92582763
How does Aku control the Earth in the first place?

Its a fucking planet, the sheer scale of bureucracy needed to run a continental country like America is staggering but an entire fucking planet my god.

There should have been regions on earth that told Aku to bite their ass and form their own independent nations, and Aku would send in the Jobberdroids which would get annihilated only for Aku to show up and try to stop them only he learns their technololgy no sells all of his powers they just cannot kill him.
>>
>>92573792
>liking things makes you an sjw
W E W
E
W
HERE'S ANOTHER (You)
>>
File: 1494289639153.jpg (29KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
1494289639153.jpg
29KB, 480x411px
>>92573777
>sad fuck you ending cause muh kino
>>
>>92583173
No it doesn't, he wants countless people to suffer for thousands of years just for some zany dickheads to eventually live in an eventual hell. It's better that world never had to exist. The innocents of the bad future wanted Jack to go back and undo the future that is Aku too.
>>
>>92583276
Jack's not sad, you're just a pussy.
>>
>>92582985
And?

>>92583197
He still grew up and stayed there

The whole show is written by a jew who immigrated to America don't expect such themes.
>>
>>92583310
everyone disappeared cause genndy wanted his artsy shots for the ending
>>
I loved when Ashi acknowledged she had aku's powers & immediately used them to travel back, I hate how villains in cartoons always have the ultimate power or have captured the heroes and start talking for so long that the heroes always escape/get rescued or they lose the ultimate power, It's just not realistic, real people react differently, just like Ashi.
>>
>>92583359
Everyone disappeared because it's the fucking reality of the situation. It had to happen.
>>
>>92573777
No different than the IT WAS ALL A DREAM cliché
>>
>>92583206
By being a giant, powerful wizard who is ageless, immortal, almost totally invulnerable to harm and by having a massive army of big scary robots. It could have taken decades to overthrow their governments and decades more to establish his own leadership, but if someone like that wanted something they would eventually get it. And with enough time ruling over people with such absolute power, he will only get stronger.
>>
File: IMG_4828.png (326KB, 680x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4828.png
326KB, 680x353px
Anyone have this but in better quality?
>>
This ending was perfect and in line with the show's mission statement GOING BACK TO THE PAST AND UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS AKU

The fact it makes autists like /co/ cry in pain makes it more delicious.
Seriously, faggots, stick to writing your worthless fanfics.
>>
>>92583206
He didn't rule everything, he just imposed his will where he saw fit, occasionally threw out some destruction, shackled lackies to his service in exchange for his favor.

You can clearly see that he doesn't have an iron grip on things. There's entire cities of people that actively oppose him.
>>
>>92581199
Aku said it as such when he replayed the old intro. >UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS AKU
It was pretty clear; they all decided that trying to make a world where Aku didn't exist was worth death.
>>
>>92583206
Aku has ALL THE POWER to defeat any force opposing him.

What he did was dominate the planet, pushing most of its population on mega cities, and barely giving attention to anything outside of them.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-21-02h35m45s345.png (898KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-21-02h35m45s345.png
898KB, 1280x738px
>>92583477
I have this one from Madridista's rip
>>
>>92583138
the guardian was clearly some sort of transcendent being who saw time differently than normal human, so it would make sense for him to know about other timelines.
>>
>>92573777
>Jack literally saves the Universe and countless innocent people from Aku's tyranny
>people complain anyway
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>92582763
Can you fuck off with your "this show has a political message!" shit?
>>
>>92583582
>ALL THE POWER
>cant output more force than a kiloton grade nuclear weapon

Hes only stop dog because you cant kill him with science but you can still imprison him, just trick the stupid fuck into walking into your containment thing then bury it inside the moon.
>>
>>92583206
Aku is kind of an anarchist is some ways. He just lets people do whatever they want and once in a while he fucks them over for funsies. It's a political system we've never really dealt with in human history because we've never had an all powerful immortal invincible deity taking charge of everything.
>>
>>92583660
They're just butthurt their headcanon is worthless and dumb and nothing to do with what actually happened.
>>
>>92573777
In my opinion, everybody in the future knew the risks. Knowing that they would cease to exist if Jack defeated Aku. Yet they sacrificed themselves for the greater good.
>>
>>92583660
Ashi>everyone who ever exists in Jack's shit reality.
>>
>>92583697
He can teleport.
>>
Whether Jack returned to the past or not you'd have been angry. No way around it, it would have happened and you know it. I would have preferred it if he had stayed in the future, but the ending we got was good enough for me to forgive it.
>>
File: ash kof.jpg (189KB, 572x924px) Image search: [Google]
ash kof.jpg
189KB, 572x924px
>ash
>ashi
>both erased from time
at least ash came back
>>
>>92583748
But hes an idiot anon so he wont even think of that.
>>
>>92583660
>A future with no crime, no racism, no xenophobia, where everyone is happy and unified under the rule of the merciful Aku

Aku was a pure-hearted saint
Jack was some bloodthirsty murderer who just wanted everyone to suffer
>>
>>92581983
Memories still exist. Ashi is the worst because she will never leave his mind
>>
>>92583658
No he wasn't, no he didn't, and no it wouldn't. The portal is. Guardian's just a powerful, ageless being guarding a magical artifact. How He didn't have any idea who Jack was or what he wanted and didn't know he was the prophecised man until the portal beamed it into his head, and the portal only did that because the guardian was going to kill him at that.
There are no "timelines" either, there's just one. It's like Back to the Future.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (209KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
209KB, 1280x720px
so many similarities here and there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8pki8kiXI0
>>
>We never saw the Shaolin monks, momotaro, Blutoro, da samurai and his barflys, demongo's former captives, the farting dragon and her baby, the temple of doom captives, the gangsters, the lizard monks, the fairy, imakandi, haunted house family, Zeke & Josephine, X-9, Exdor and the thief
>>
>>92582789
Nice argument, kiddo.
>>
>>92583985
also
>Prince Astoc and Princess Verbina, lulu, that totoro thing, the thief girl, scientist who creates ultra robots, and bounty hunter(s) with bounty hunter princess
>>
>>92583985
>>92584111
As fun as more cameos would have been, that would have really pushed the believability of things if every single one of them were alive and in fighting form.
>>
>>92573777
>uniting the alien species in harmony
>not kicking them from earth or exterminating them
Jack a shit
A SHIT
>>
>>92582285
Go to bed, Steven.
>>
>>92576128
Not true. It's just as likely that their parents meet under different circumstances. They may not be EXACTLY the same, but I have no reason to believe they are wiped from existence.
>>
>>92573792
no, you is stupid anon
>>
>>92583985
I've seen a lot of people saying the mysterious woman from episode 6 was the haunted house girl, but it's not quite clear who she's supposed to be
>>
>>92584111
Exdor was the scientist who made the ultra robots
>>
>>92583848
I would have liked something like that as an epiloge, Ashi wakes up in the future she apparently lives in a house with her sisters. We see the alternate timeline version of all the charactes in the better future, maybe she now is the one who wants to go to the past or maybe she bump with a familiar looking samurai that does no age.
>>
>>92573777
>it's okay to let an evil overlord rule for thousands of years because if you don't all the people who will be born under their reign won't get to live their shitty lives
Anon we live that choice everyday, every action you take prevents an infinite number of timelines from existing causing trillions of living things to not be born as a result
>>
I'm going to just keep thinking that it was a split timeline thing and ashi either phased back to her own universe or is gone but everyone else is okay
>>
>>92583342
it was literally just batman training all over again.
>>
>Jack saving humanity isn't worth it if his future friends aren't alive

Think about it this way. Would you sacrifice your existence if it meant undoing the apocalypse and saving the lives of millions killed by Aku?

I would.
>>
It made me kinda sad because it's like one of those really good dreams that makes you feel depressed after you wake up because you can't ever return.

I mean the show was based off one of Genndy's dreams when he was younger after all.
>>
File: efse.jpg (9KB, 154x200px) Image search: [Google]
efse.jpg
9KB, 154x200px
>>92588109
Not like the future is going to be any better without Aku around.

Millions of lives will be lost regardless. If anything humanity joining together to fight a common foe will bring them together.
>>
>>92573777
and every fun character will be erased from your memory in a few months
>>
>>92587041
oh, sorry, my bad. Oh, I remember now, the Tengu family does not appear either.
>>
>>92588109
Nope.
None existence is potentially worse than death.
>>
>>92583044
>>92587800
I think the whole ending is pretty similar to the true pacifist ending in undertale. The idea is that Aku is the villain trying to trick or even force the player (Jack) doing the wrong things, or to the wrong and the worst possible ending. For the characters in the future, they are like major characters on the second true pacifist route where most of major characters retain some kinds of experience from your last true pacifist route, and those characters somewhat remember what you did before. So, Ashi may or may not retain all of her memory, but what she experiences does not reset completely.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.