[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anything ever been nuked so hard since this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 392
Thread images: 52

File: Skyler Page's wild ride.png (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Skyler Page's wild ride.png
96KB, 1280x720px
Has anything ever been nuked so hard since this?
>>
>>92544705
Nevada desert.
>>
What the fuck?
>>
>>92544705
Your mother's anus on two-for-one Tuesdays.
>>
What the shit?
>>
>>92544705
Need to know what this is all about, context please.
>>
>>92544705
Did the show even really change after he got fired? What ever happened to him, anyway?
>>
>>92544705
Japan
>>
>>92544705
Is this because of the Skyler Page thing or did something new happen?
>>
>>92544705
I didn't realize they pulled an episode from broadcasting. Was it really just this screen for half an hour? Why not play something else?
>>
The creator of Clarence is a huge autist and sexually assaulted a women in the CN parking lot while off meds
>>
>>92544705
Did they actually air this? That's weird, why not just pull the episode and air something else in its place?
>>
>>92544705
Did that really happen? If there was a sudden scheduling occurrence wouldn't CN just swap the unwanted episode out for another cartoon?
>>
>>92544846
It's a fake card someone on here made during the drama with Clarence's creator
>>
>>92544705

Wasn't that a few years ago? I never realized they pulled a whole broadcast slot.
>>
>>92544821
We'll never know, though I'd say the show had a marked change into the surreal after it seems he left. Its so vague at what point he actually was fired, and what he contributed, that it'd be hard to get a non-biased answer as to what could've been.
>>
>>92544821
The show is fine and it's ending after season 3.
Spencer Rothbell runs it now and he went on the Pizza Party Podcast. Skyler Page grabbed some girl and apparently he was mentally ill. Besides the sexual harassment the dude needs help with his mental illness. The show is fine without him though.
>>
>>92544920
This. Not real.
>>
File: IMG_8873.jpg (70KB, 1024x1004px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8873.jpg
70KB, 1024x1004px
The whole thing was such a fucking mess.
>http://www.cartoonbrew.com/ideas-commentary/exclusive-clarence-creator-skyler-page-out-of-cartoon-network-after-sexual-assault-allegations-101061.html

When the whole thing happened there was a level of deceit and vindication that left a bad taste in my mouth, not to mention the following from Jeff Rowe, a personal friend of Skyler's.

>Skyler is currently in the hospital receiving treatment for mental illness. Specifically a form of Bipolar 1 that results in prolonged psychotic episodes, not sleeping for days, and erratic, sometimes frightening behavior that mimics schizophrenia. On the same day the assault happened, Skyler also walked through the streets shirtless screaming at cops. I saw him try to smoke cigarettes through his nose and drink days old olive juice. He popped in and out of different characters, and answered questions with riddles. And the next day, when me and another close friend drove him to the hospital to get him treatment, I sat with him for hours in the Emergency Room as he sat strapped to a bed singing They Might Be Giants songs and talking like a cowboy. I don’t know if he was cognizant enough to see that I was crying. It was one of the saddest things I’d ever seen. Here in front of me, was a guy I had known extremely well, but was obviously “not home”. When I talked to the doctor and learned more about his specific illness, and that he would be coping with it for the rest of his life, it broke my heart. Again, here was someone who was like a brother to me, and I just got told he may never be the same again.
>>
>>92545060
Who cares? A woman was TOUCHED on the BUTT! That is RAPE! What is a man's life compared to that?
>>
>>92545060
This is also pretty telling. It's from Emily Quinn, Adventure Time production coordinator
>I’m not using his illness as an excuse, I’m not minimizing his actions in any way shape or form. It’s still a despicable thing that Skyler did (both this time and times before). However, people need to know what else has been going on. Skyler was put in a position of having his own show, let the power go to his head, and was completely unable to emotionally handle the pressure. He has had episode after episode, and the studio did not know how to handle it. They eventually took him off most creative aspects of the show, but not entirely. The first time he was hospitalized, hardly anything was changed when he came back. They just assumed that since he was out of the hospital, that it meant he was “cured.” I was LIVID. No mental illness magically gets “cured.” But because there is such a stigma around mental disorders, nobody higher up knew how to deal with it. That’s a problem.
>>
>>92545106
I think being groped by anyone, regardless of your gender or the gender of the person doing so, would be a troubling experience, but Skyler's mental state is what makes a case like this particularly troublesome, especially when you look at the way it was handled by everyone
>>
>>92545060
why did CN hire a mentally unstable person to head a show
>>
>>92545060
>On the same day the assault happened, Skyler also walked through the streets shirtless screaming at cops. I saw him try to smoke cigarettes through his nose and drink days old olive juice
>And the next day, when me and another close friend drove him to the hospital to get him treatment
>And then the next day
>The next day
They didn't get him to a hospital on the day he was screaming at cops on the street?
>>
>>92545209
I guess wrangling your crazy best friend who just ruined his life takes a while to psyche yourself up to do.
>>
>>92544705
who cares, it's tumblrshit just like half the other garbage that gets posted on this board
>>
>>92545060
>singing They Might Be Giants songs and talking like a cowboy
Sounds like a fun guy.
>>
>>92545060

>twitter bitching and some womyn crying for attention is newsworthy now

Love how all the "support and understanding" for the mentally ill ends when the said guy does something uncomfortable.

t. someone who worked as an orderly at a psychiatric ward
>>
The show would be better if the crazy screaming man was left in charge, and CN discriminated against him by not allowing him to work from his psychward home.
>>
>>92546246

would have been better had they also fired that bitch that told her friends about what happened

cause cartoon network was trying to keep it hushed
>>
File: Panther tropico.png (613KB, 1280x602px) Image search: [Google]
Panther tropico.png
613KB, 1280x602px
That's just weird bro. I doubt those kids watching knew what happened like banning Pumped Up Kicks because of Sandy Hook.
>>
>>92544855
Bipolar.
>>
I read thought the whole thing and I wish I hadnt.

>Partridge wrote on Twitter that although she had already spoken to Cartoon Network’s HR department, she decided to go public on Twitter because “discretion does not keep other people safe.”

>Ward and Partridge discussed “creating some kind of online safe space for women is [sic] situations like this.” Ward also used a replica of E.T.’s hand to cheer up Partridge

>Skyler Page is not finding much support from his co-workers. Patrick Harpin, a CalArts classmate of Page and the former head of story of Clarence, went onto his Tumblr account today to call Page a “piece of shit,” and further claimed that he and other writers were more responsible for the development of Clarence than Page.

>Emily Partridge is one bad-ass chick for standing up to a guy who a lot of people wanted to cover up for.

>dudes should live in fear for treating women like shit

Look how all these virtue signalling cucks destroy his reputation and his life work for a bit of attention. I'm fucking assmad.
>>
>>92545206
are you...
are you really asking this now?
>>
>>92545206
I don't think they screen medical records or do psyche tests for jobs unless mental instability would be a huge safety risk (such as any job requiring one to carry a fire arm, or a job that involves national security).

In the interview they might catch such mental instabilities, but from the sound of things, he didn't have any breakdowns until after the pressure of running the show became too much.

Most likely, he was in a manic state when he first got involved, then with stress from being manic (such as inability to sleep, forgetting to eat and takr care of himself) ended up going into "psychotic episodes" and when he was mostly removed from the creative aspect, probably started to have his major depressive breakdowns.
>>
They shouldn't have hired that retard anyway.
>>
>>92546162
the people most vocal about tolerance are the least tolerant of them all, more news at 11
>>
This actually fucking aired on the channel?
>>
>>92546816
no
>>
>>92545206
They hired Rebecca Sugar... they will hire anybody.
>>
oh shit what
>>
>>92544896
>>92544927
>>92545459
>>92546370
>>92546816
>>92546893
it's fake
>>
>>92546631
Jesus. I mean, I know what he did wasn't right, but you think his co-workers could step back a little and realize the man is far from right in the head. I can't imagine how his family must have felt seeing people talk about him like this.
>>
>>92545209
>>92545381
Yeah, these are kinda sensitive situations and also just wrapping your head around everything takes a while. Figuring out how to act on it is tough when you're close to the person involved.
>>
>>92545117

fuck.

wannna talk about whats wrong with this country this is it right here. Were mass producing psychopaths and have no idea how to deal with them in a humane way.
>>
>>92544705
No fucking way. This was on TV?
>>
Plenty of people with bipolar disorder don't regularly sexually harass and grope people. If he's mentally unstable, fine, keep him out of prison and get him into rehab. But he shouldn't have a job if all his female co-workers aren't safe around him.
>>
>>92546246
I agree. It's been stated multiple times that his behavior was symptomatic of his mental illness. He should definitely have been at least confined to working from home, or temporarily on haiatus while recovering.
>>
>>92544941
the show's change for the surreal started during Page's run in late season 1A, though things didn't start getting really crazy until Nelson Boles became showrunner in the latter half of seaosn 1B. Things got back to normal with season 2 (Boles leaving and Stephen P. Neary becoming showrunner), but the show does indulge in weirdness every so often still
>>
>>92547067
I don't think he did it regularly. Sounds like it would be a very obvious thing if he was acting crazy on a given day and likely to grope someone, in which case yes he obviously shouldn't be at work. But I see no reason why he shouldn't be allowed to work when lucid, depending on the specifics of his condition. Seems like SJW cunts really went balls deep trying to screw over this guy.
>>
>>92547277
What shit is that? I'm at no risk of being sexually assaulted by damn near anybody, and I DEFINITELY don't want someone coming to work who is that mentally unstable. Sure, it's just a panty pop here and there, but what the fuck do you think happens when they have a violent episode?

Look, there's stigmatizing the mentally ill, and there's defending yourself from someone who's clearly not on a regimen that keeps them functional in basic society. Let him get help, but keep him away from people he can and WILL hurt if left unchecked.
>>
>>92544705
That one time Snyder cancelled DC nation 10 hours from airing for no reason whatsoever
>>
Isnt this old news? Why is it being brought up again?
>>
>>92547408
Listen. Calm down. My understanding of the situation is that he has on-days and off-days, and that he is very obviously unwell on his off-days. If that is not the case, and he does in fact flip out randomly with no warning, then yes I agree that he should have been fired. Depends entirely on how manageable the risk is.

If you don't care either way and think he should have been fired just for being crazy and, let's be honest, briefly upsetting a woman, then that's also fine but don't pretend you care about the mentally ill. Not sure what "help" you think there is for an able-bodied white man barred from employment, by the way.
>>
File: MaximumRage.jpg (274KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
MaximumRage.jpg
274KB, 1024x768px
>>92546631
>>92546958
Things like this is what made me hate Tumblr and SJW mentality. Seriously you don't need to be /pol/ or some shit to realize that the current state of this world is shit due to PC culture and virtue-signalling.
I despise these people, they hypocritically call themselves the most humane, tolerant and loving people in the world, while at the same time wishing death on many unfortunate souls.
>>
File: No means no Skyler.jpg (48KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
No means no Skyler.jpg
48KB, 500x750px
I still remember all the twitter drama with the poor girl being awkwardly thrusted to come out with the situation in public because her douchebag friend wanted a to make scene and the tumblr post from not-Jeff explaining what's up with Skylar.

Still the fact that this was the advertisement for the show at the time never fails to amuse me.
>>
So, does anybody even know how Skylar is doing these days?
>>
>>92547408
He was sent to a hospital to go through recovery. He'll be put on some medication and most likely see someone on a regular basis to help him to deal with his issues.

And like other anons have said, with today's technology, he could work from home and not even be a "risk" to anyone.
>>
>>92547648
Yeah, the Clarence character himself has personal space and boundary issues. He's constantly making people feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>92546631
To be fair, Emily herself wanted to keep it private until a friend of hers who she trusted decided to go on Twitter and reveal the whole situation and putting her on the spot.
>>
>>92547630
>some shit to realize that the current state of this world is shit due to PC culture and virtue-signalling.
Get offline and go outside
>>
You know what the worst part is?

This dude made something pretty cool that's pretty well liked. Even most anons agree it's one of more better SOL cartoons to come out in a loooong time.

The fact that the creators got mental issues makes me just depressed as shit.
>>
>>92544705
the fuck happened?
>>
>>92545060
I just recently quit my job because the company's owner was lapsing into bipolar episodes that caused instability and ran off pretty much the entire team.

I never realized just how much bipolar can be comparable to schizophrenia. The entire team was pissed off at her for the poor choices she was making, but I felt mostly sorry because you could tell she was cracking under pressure. It was very hard to tell what actions were a result of bipolar or just her personality. We didn't know what she was capable of doing until she had done it.

When your relationship is relegated to the workplace it's obviously harder to tell with any person what their 'normal' output is, unless you know them intimately as family or a friend.
>>
>>92548101
What did she do anon?no names or nothing.
>>
>>92547054
Literally the only way to deal with them is to lock them up in asylums. It worked GREAT for 200 years.
>>
>>92547630
It's not just Tumblr/SJW mentality. It's the mentality of the True Believers who have no self-awareness at all.
>>
File: 1466030832179.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1466030832179.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>92546631
>>92547630
>treat someone like shit
>get treated like shit back, deservedly
>"REEEEEEEE NO STOP BEING MEAN TO MEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>92547630
The obvious solution is not to hire coworkers who don't fit the culture, who won't decide to take offense or act outraged by what those already there accept.
>>
>>92547972
Alot of creative types have at least some sort of mental hang up. I mean, Van Gogh cut his fucking ear off to impress a girl.
>>
>>92547835
Nah, all you have to do at that point is nothing. Don't take the bait. Don't comment. Let it evaporate like every other ephemeral online comment that doesn't get a reaction.
>>
>>92548230
It's treat others how you would wish to be treated yourself. Not treat others the way they treat you.
>>
>>92548230
In school, did you have a fit every time a retarded kid did something rude?
>>
File: steven-universe.jpg (63KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
steven-universe.jpg
63KB, 360x270px
>>92547972
>most anons agree it's one of more better SOL cartoons to come out in a loooong time
You must have literally shit taste if you think that it could even hold a dollar store unscented candle to something like this.
>>
>>92548101
>Her
>Is mentally unstable and drives away others when put in a position of power
Never saw that coming
>>
>>92547835
>sharing personal information about a situation that you were trusted to keep confidential without getting their consent first

This is literally rape.
>>
>>92548404
SU is a mess that doesn't know what the fuck it wants to be, so what you get is the negative aspects of everything it tries to be with no real lead up, satisfying development or characters.

Former SU fan.
>>
What exactly did he do? Was his dick out? Did he grab her tits?
>>
>>92548373
You're forgetting the bit where he was groping and sexually harassing women. No one has any obligations to be nice to people who act like shitheads.

>>92548387
Page was not that mentally handicapped. Sure he had some mental illness, but that doesn't account for sexually harassing people and it sure as hell ain't an excuse.
>>
>>92548404
>slice of life
>super powered sentient polymorphic space rock creatures

It's about as Slice of Life as Spider-Man.
>>
>>92548486
Yes thank you for posting that reddit-spaced pasta once again. It's like you get thrown into a blind frenzy whenever you see anything that even remotely resembles Steven Universe.
>>
>>92548404

If sugar actually kept her staff under control then yeah

But since they walk all over her it falls to shit really fast
>>
>>92545117
>ATfag coordinator
trashed
>>
>>92548524
>Tell people they have shit taste
>Point out you yourself have shit taste and give examples why
>Calls me a redditor
Oh yeah, you sure showed me buddy.
>>
>>92548507
He grabbed someone's ass while in a manic episode, the victim asked a friend what to do, instead of going straight to HR. Said friend then told parts of social media what happened and it snowballed from there. It was just a damn mess and CN needed to look like it had some semblance of leadership and fired Skyler.

The whole thing was a shitshow for everybody involved, except for the chick that blabbed about it in the first place, who most likely enjoyed the fire she started.
>>
>>92548512
Maybe a handicap is a poor comparison, but he clearly isn't right in the head. Maybe I'm a little biased since I've grown up near people with issues, but he doesn't need a bunch of self-righteous twats talking down about a crazy man on twitter. He needs proper treatment.
>>
>>92548512
You're forgetting that it turned out that was a symptom of a mental condition. It's like firing someone who is autistic for having a tantrum at work. Or firing someone with diabetes because they were short with a customer because their blood sugar was low and they were cranky.
>>
>>92548699
>who most likely enjoyed the fire she started.
The twist is that it was a man.
>>
>>92548705
Did Skyler take medication for his disorder?
>>
>>92548699
That's all? They make it sound like he raped her
>>
File: 1467852485939.gif (977KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1467852485939.gif
977KB, 450x338px
>>92548699
>the victim asked a friend what to do
>>
>>92546631
>Partridge ships Bubbline hard
>Partridge gets groped by Page in parking lot
>Partridge ready to sue the fuck outta CN for discrimination and sexual assault in the workplace
>CN and Partridge come to a deal where her lesbian ship is canon and CN doesn't get a lawsuit, derailing AT in the process
SJW's are pure cancer
>>
File: [chuckles patriotically].gif (2MB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
[chuckles patriotically].gif
2MB, 245x320px
>>92544837
>>
>>92548797
He literally did, literally touching someone is literally raping them anon.
>>
>>92548779
I don't know, I'm not his fucking doctor. Some people go their entire lives undiagnosed with mental disorders.
>>
File: 1407334616456.png (266KB, 579x372px) Image search: [Google]
1407334616456.png
266KB, 579x372px
>>92547648
GROPE FORCE
R
O
P
E

F
O
R
C
E
>>
>>92548699
ghomeshi.png
>>
>>92548512
>Sure he had some mental illness, but that doesn't account for sexually harassing people and it sure as hell ain't an excuse.

Ruin a man's life because he made a woman uncomfortable once during a mental episode. Love and tolerance, everybody.
>>
>>92548805
She's a woman, she's incapable of making decisions by herself.
>>
>>92548872
This is what sjws actually believe
>>
>>92548920
But MLP doesn't air on CN.
>>
>>92545106
It was her crotch, and his life was clearly ruined long before that. Even the woman he touched saif it was chiefly CN's fault for not handling it properly before that event ever happened. But I get it, you want to ignore those details and cry about muh MRA. Shitposting isn't a career, man.
>>
>>92548725
Seriously? Hmm, honestly I deal with these types of people all the time, male and female. There are those that start drama for the attention or for a way to move up in the corporate ladder. God I can't stand it.
>>
>>92548699
> except for the chick that blabbed about it in the first place, who most likely enjoyed the fire she started.

Not a she. Mare Odomo is a guy.
>>
>>92548915
Nice.
>>
>>92545106
>Muh ableism
Fuck off back to tumblr.
>>
>>92549005
So you literally admit that you don't think men should have rights.
>>
>>92548836
>He thinks AT was even remotely derailed by some chick forcing her headcannon into the show and not by the massive fucking shift in focus from having quick moving whimsical adventures through a surreal yet concrete world to being all about a character relationship polyhedron bogged down by hours and hours of slow, dimwitted dialogue
Also that shit you just posted is a massive fucking lie and you have no actual proof for it whatsoever.
>>
>>92549005
This is also a mental health rights issue, btw. Don't ignore that.
>>
>>92549072
>Men should have rights
REDDIT GET OUT!!!
>>
>>92549159
Yeah but being a white man cancels those out. He shouldn't have any rights.
>>
>>92549005
>company doesn't take measures to handle a situation properly
>punish one of the employees involved

Seems legit.
>>
File: 1493087457287.png (76KB, 364x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493087457287.png
76KB, 364x300px
>>92549075
Well you're right it's something that I pulled outta my ass, but hey, i'd like to think that's what happened around season 6 or so.

And I agree with your greentext
>>
Crazy how the people here claim to care about the mentally ill and than cry about social justice anytime somebody else tries to actually do something.
>>
>>92548836
Are you retarded?
The answer's obvious but I still feel the need to ask
>>
>Everyone blaming Partridge
I genuinely feel bad about what happened to Skylar but you nigga's got to remember that she didn't do shit and it was some stupid faggot friend who decided to make this public.

Hell, she was in danger of being fired as well since making personal shit like this public is usually a big no-no in most companies and could've been blacklisted.
>>
>>92549593
she should be blacklisted from her work so far
>>
File: Pendleton_Ward.jpg (2MB, 2252x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Pendleton_Ward.jpg
2MB, 2252x3000px
>>92548699
I still like that Pen Ward, who had nothing to do with this but heard about it almost right after the shit storm started brewing, showed up to the groped girls house with a prosthetic E.T. hand and kept making jokes about a bunch of shit and dragging it across her walls or whatever until he was sure she had cheered up. Like, he had nothing to do with anything, and didn't need to do anything about it. But just wanted to make sure the people involved were okay, and wanted to cheer up anyone who might've been sad.

He didn't even say anything about it online, just showed up to make someone who was sad laugh and then left.
>>
File: 1404355486934.png (19KB, 590x164px) Image search: [Google]
1404355486934.png
19KB, 590x164px
Honestly, my favorite part was how people began to crawl out of the woodwork and giving their opinions out like candy. Here's one from KC Green.
>>
>>92549696
Why you gotta be like that KC, you made some funny stuff but act like such a weenie nowadays
>>
>>92548699

But she DID went straight to HR, she just decided she likes the attention and U GO GRILL asspats more.

>>92548512

It does account and it is an excuse. Mental illness an extenuating circumstance. This is also the reason why didnt the perfect little princess with hurt feelings didnt sue, it would get thrown out of court and its much easier to ruin someones life with the white knight virtue signaller legion anyway.
>>
>>92549753
He's still mad that the "RAPE" edit of the screaming robot comic is funnier than the original.
>>
>>92549649
He did say stuff about it online, or at least talked to Emily (which she then relayed online).

He talked about how he wanted to start a support site or something for other people who have been groped or something. He didn't just show up and leave
>>
>>92548705
But those are legitimate reasons to fire someone. The second it involves other people, it's no longer an employer violating the civil rights of a disabled or ill employee.
>>
>>92549696
Only his homie shmorky gets to molest people.

The faggot makes fun of reviewbrah too.
>>
>>92549649
proof? and pen is eh after he hung out with Quinn and Anita
>>
File: 1493390245393.png (282KB, 784x582px) Image search: [Google]
1493390245393.png
282KB, 784x582px
>>92545117
This whole entire thing was a shitshow because of CN having little to no fucking idea on how to handle mental health issues and Patridge's stupid ass friend spouting off on Twitter when they had no business speaking for her. If people actually gave a shit about the situation and mental health issues they would have been down CN's throat for doing basically nothing to prevent this from happening.
>>
Where is this guy now? Did they lock him away?
>>
>>92549696
I like that KC Green seems to think his opinion matters here. Like, he never had a particularly high opinion of himself at his best, but it feels like once he peaked and started falling down, he got a way bigger head.

His opinion didn't mean anything, and Cartoon Brew was totally in the fucking right, but he still thought he had the clout to talk like he knew shit or anyone cared. A potential crime had been committed, twitter and Social Media in general is not the place to start blabbering on about it.
>>
>>92544759
>>92544789
The original creator of the show got fired before the it aired because he sexually harassed a female coworker
>>
>>92549870
Oh fug, I didn't hear that. I just remember Emily talking about him showing up to her house with a fake hand and trying to cheer her up for like 2 hours and then leaving once she started laughing.

>>92549887
I was actually looking for it, the tweet probably still exists out there. There was a picture of him laying on her couch seductively with a gross Alien hand in his jacket sliding it against the wall behind him, the text was basically just: "Pen Ward showed up out of nowhere with this weird ET hand and says he wont leave until he's sure I'm cheered up."

I hadn't heard about the Anita or Quinn thing, but I guess everyone wants points with those kinds of people these days, so it's not like I'm surprised.
>>
>>92549696
Shows how much is he desperate for attention. I could never stand such a self-entitled cunt in my life.
>>
>>92549958
>CN's throat for doing basically nothing to prevent this from happening
What could they do, force him to take antipsychotic medication? Mental illness is a very complicated issue and simple solutions are hard to find, even with the best help.
>>
>>92550278
http://femfreq.tumblr.com/post/129165925455/goofing-around-backstage-at-xoxofest-with-zoe

No wonder Finn's taken such a fall from grace he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE!
>>
>>92548705
People 100% get fired for doing that shit in the workplace. Have you ever held a job?
>>
>>92549959
Last I heard, he was committed because he was naked in the streets or something hurting himself and screaming nonsense. He had a psychotic break (the groping event was part of it) and he broke in the biggest way possible. People were even saying, the day he groped whatsherface, that he was like whispering to himself and staggering around and making everyone feel really uncomfortable.
>>
>>92548172
only after theyre too far gone

the road to bat shit crazy isnt often a short one
>>
File: 1493661527458.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1493661527458.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>92544765
More like your mother's anus on Black Friday.
>>
>>92549881
>The faggot makes fun of reviewbrah too
Really? What a fuckface.
>>
>>92550429
>implying that Pen had anything to do with that entire arc
he just hung out with the bitches because few places outside of 4chan recognize them as frauds so he thought they were cool. Pen's a nice guy.
>>
>>92548872
Legally its sexual battery. Depending on your state state rape involves penetration with an object or penis.
I know this is a bait post but do they not teach you this stuff in sex ed? Or are you still in high school.
>>
>>92550467
When they are perfectly healthy people, yes. But I've seen special needs employees get away with not doing what they are instructes to do, doing things wrong, and mistreating other employees and customers, but getting away with it because "they don't know better"

This is a similar situation, because in manic states, bipolar people have an impairment of their decison making ability.
>>
>>92548705
>You're forgetting that it turned out that was a symptom of a mental condition.
If your mental illness causes others, whether it be an employee or customer, to be effected in negative ways then management will find the simplest of solutions to get rid of the broken cog just to save money or morale. If you're lucky you might get sent to a different department or maybe be given a sabbatical. But most places will get rid of a problem quickly, with minimal effort on their part.
>>
>>92550417
>It's too hard to get him the help he needs, just fire him

And this is why it's a mental health rights issue.
>>
>>92547277
Even if you sexually assault someone once, you should still be fired. God you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>92551181
They sent him to a hospital for one stay, then immediately sent him back to work thinking everything would be back to normal as usual. No follow ups, no therapy, no doctor consultation about medication. It's CN who is most responsible for what happened. That's probably why they wanted to keep it confidential. Once it came out that he molested a co-worker, they had to distance themselves right quick.
>>
>>92551790
You first.
>>
>>92551083
Most people don't say they have a mental illness outright when they're hired unless they're being hired through an employement offiice. If that is the case the employer has to make amends or changes to accomodate the employee.
A lot of people who are bipolar, schitzo,
depressed or have anxiety are independent and don't disclose this information to potential employers.
>>
>>92551687
What could they do, your workplace dictating how you take medication/getting into their employees medical records is a very touchy subject, not to mention a major HIPPA violation. Do you want your bosses getting into your medical history? There is only so much an employer can do before it starts getting invasive.

>>92552254
> It's CN who is most responsible for what happened.
No, it's the people in charge of Skyler Page and Skyler Page himself to be aware of what he is or is not able to do. Blaming CN for this is just a deflection. At the end of the day the individual or his caretaker should be in charge of himself and his health, not his workplace.
>>
File: 1404628070966.png (216KB, 639x944px) Image search: [Google]
1404628070966.png
216KB, 639x944px
Here's one of the tweets (the other was by Ryan Pequin) that started the whole thing in the first place.

Nice and subtle.
>>
>>92548404
Character development through singing and crying, also space rocks.

It honestly bored me, I tried to like it since I liked the art but I gave up on it.
>>
File: 1404433914671.png (12KB, 579x196px) Image search: [Google]
1404433914671.png
12KB, 579x196px
>>92549696
Ronnie from Whomp! on Skyler Page
>>
>>92549958
This. Page had to be fired, but they didn't have to publicly shame him and drag his name through the mud on the way out.
>>
>>92554670
Please don't tell me that's real. Ronnie is such a nice guy and it's crazy to hear this.
>>
File: 1390083778645.gif (736KB, 451x322px) Image search: [Google]
1390083778645.gif
736KB, 451x322px
>>92545060
>tfw Bipolar. Mom had dementia. Dad was bipolar. This describes my father perfectly. Everyday I feel myself slipping further away from myself. Sometimes I lose focus in what I'm doing. I distance myself from everyone I know and try not to talk to them whenever possible so I don't hurt their feelings or say something that might be really hurtful and not realize it. I'm watching myself lose focus on things that used to hold my attention. I'm watching myself slowly mentally die. Where's the part where I start laughing at everything and acting weird? I don't want to conscious for this anymore. I don't want to be alert. I want this over. I want to stop dying and just die.
>>
>>92544705
I'm having a bit of a mindfuck right now
Summarize what happened to the creator of Clarence. How did he go insane? Why are we angry at bitch?
Thank you
>>
>>92549881
>The faggot makes fun of reviewbrah too.
The homeless guy who reviews fast food? Talk about punching down. I guess white people aren't REAL homeless people.
>>
>>92555881
What? The kid in the tuxedos who reviews pizza and shit is homeless?
>>
When did K.c green bully reviewbrah?
>>
>>92545206
>Implying anyone who writes cartoons is mentally stable
>>
File: terry.jpg (234KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
terry.jpg
234KB, 1440x1440px
>genius goes through mental breakdown and gets booted from a major company in a spectacular fall from grace
>despite his schizophrenia, the genius continues to try and complete a magnum opus, now driven by the unrelenting voices inside his head
>this despite a group of people who send nothing but condemnation his way for an involuntary condition
>the sole group able to appreciate his work now are themselves outcasts from society, and can recognize the beauty of the work separately from the madness in which it was born

Fuck the CIA niggers.
>>
File: Sad Penguin.jpg (8KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Penguin.jpg
8KB, 284x339px
>>92555820
>Tfw Getting pretty deep into depression and feel the same way
Every day, effort becomes harder, and I'm less and less myself. My friends have noticed, and now they're really worried. I want to stay away from them, and usually they let me stay away, because secretly I believe I'm too far gone to be saved, but I can't get them to stop calling. That'll just make them even sadder about me. Fuck, I have good friends. I wish I was lucid enough to care, but I really just don't care enough to stop it, nor do I think I can.
>>
>>92556017
I thought he was.
>>
>>92555784
>>92554670
Link the tweet or fake. Just checked the past 5 months of his twitter history.
>>
>>92556565
I've never heard that before but I don't watch much of him. He always seemed too classy to be a bum.
>>
>>92556877
This incident happened 3 years ago dude
>>
>>92545206
Mentally stable people don;t dedicate their life to such a rough industry.
>>
>>92551790
Hi Patrick. How's that pilot coming?
>>
>>92545060

Why didn't they just send a priest or something, sprinkle some Holy Water, it did wonders for me, The Pocket Knight of Baal, and Cincinnati's future president.
>>
>>92545206

They should have given him the key to the gun's cabinet.

And yes, I want to pop Kimby's cherry.
>>
>>92557016
It didn't happen. The tweet is fake.
>>
>>92544705
did not happen
>>
>>92557597
That tweet may or may not be fake but I mean the incident we are all discussing. You know, Skylar Page and groping and all.
>>
Does any one else think Skylar Page sounds like the name spunky blonde pornstar?
>>
>>92548404
One of the worst cartoons in over a decade. And that's counting Disney XD, nickelodeon, and CN combined
>>
File: ronniefilyawskylerpagesearch.png (20KB, 494x226px) Image search: [Google]
ronniefilyawskylerpagesearch.png
20KB, 494x226px
>>92554670
Wonder why the other time you posted that tweet it got deleted.

>>92557984
>may or may not be fake
>>
>>92555820
>>92556387
I'm sure you're both good people. And I would be happy to be friends with you, even knowing you might not always be you. Please try to never give up hope, you're worth more than that, even if you don't see it. Please don't give up hope, and don't wish for death. It isn't worth it.
>>
>>92558228
>>92554670

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uc0mAA8_Q4
>>
>>92548486

> Every /co/ thread has become a Steven Universe thread

CAN YOU MEET ME IN THE MIDDLE
CAN YOU MEET ME IN THE AIR
>>
>>92549649
Nice of him to cheer up the nasty stupid cunt and not the dude whose life was ruined. What a white knight.

>just wanted to make sure the people involved were okay, and wanted to cheer up anyone who might've been sad.

For real, laughing my ass off at this.
>>
>>92548404
>>92554526
Honestly, I'm the same, but also almost the opposite. I hate the art with a capital H. Absolutely hate hate hate it. But I tried to give it a chance for the storytelling. I was disappointed that it takes almost 40 episodes just to get to something good. Fuck that. Even when the story actually exists, the writers are way too quick to just jump on having characters vomit emotions out instead of being even a little subtle about it, as though everyone's face is some kind of fucking tear sink that is none stop on.

There's too much going on, and not enough of it is good. A fucking 40 episode casual filter is the biggest travesty of modern day cartoons I've ever fucking beheld. 40 fucking episodes, mate. Not worth it.
>>
>>92545206
Nick lets cuckold pornographers make shows so what is Bipolar, by comparison, to that?
>>
>>92552081
You're a fucking piece of shit. I hate you tumblr scum. You talk all this shit about caring about minorities and here is a fucking minority getting his life destroyed and you do not give a fuck because he's white.
>>
>>92558366
That's very sweet of you anon, I appreciate it.

But I'm not holding my breath. Degenerative disorders with no cure tend to live up to their descriptors quite well..
>>
>>92559011
You're right the law means nothing. if you do something illegal you shouldn't be punished for it. ableism has truly hurt many people.
>>
Well, what he did was terrible, but if the issue was already handled, that's just low, spreading it around on twitter like that.

I mean, the man's in possibly the lowest state he will ever be in, and you have to go and smear his name forever.

God damn it all.
>>
>>92559232
He didn't rape anyone or even hurt anyone. He fucking touched her butt while in the midst of a psychotic breakdown. It's the sexual crime equivalent of jaywalking. You want him to die over this? You're actually evil.

She's a fucking cunt for even telling anyone about it.
>>
>>92558745
Honestly, as much of a sympathetic person I am for the mentally disabled and as bad I feel for Page having lost his job on a show because of something he did during a psychotic breakdown, I don't have any issue with people seeing Emily as the victim here. Because she was. She was sexually assaulted, and people don't want to turn a blind eye to that, that's pretty understandable. His life was ruined, sure, but that doesn't mean Emily wasn't sexually assaulted. And just because he did it while in the throws of a psychotic break doesn't mean it didn't happen and he didn't do it.

I'm sorry, I know you think this is some kind of huge slight toward Page because it ruined his life while he was in the middle of a psychotic break so he shouldn't be blamed, or whatever. But surely you can see why people took Emily's side. And it had nothing to do with gender related politics either, before you have a chance to try to turn this into that. Could this have been handled better? Yes. Could there have been a situation in which Page didn't lose his future for this because he was in the throws of a mental break?Maybe, but probably not. The situation we wound up in was pretty much completely expected, and it had nothing to do with the person Emily was. And had nothing to do with "White Knighting".
>>
>>92559171
You're still a beautiful person.
>>
>>92559435
What are you talking about? They probably care the most about the mentally ill. They elected a mentally ill person.
>>
>>92559435
Amazing how everything can be blamed on Trump.

Stop being butthurt.
>>
>>92558366
I'm tearing up, but thank you. I think I might've needed that.
>>92559171
Please stay strong, my dude. I don't know you, and I most likely never will, but I don't need to to know you're worth it.
>>
>>92547694
I think he works for Titmouse now
>>
>>92559793
You're a good person. Stay hopeful and let people in again, they love you.
>>
>>92559467
Reverse the genders and ask yourself if the same thing would happen.
>>
>>92559467
>Inb4 anons say "b-b-but talking about sexual assault is complaining!!1!"
>>
>>92549959
He's at Titmouse right now. Along with fresherluke whose another guy who has been banned from multiple studios for harassing women and being plain crazy.
>>
>>92559790
Thanks Trumpbama
>>
>>92556359
This fucking guy.

Holy shit.

Remember they glow in the dark.
>>
File: Carol.png (35KB, 293x326px) Image search: [Google]
Carol.png
35KB, 293x326px
>>92559936
Thank you, stranger over the internet.
I'm going to bed now. It's late, where I live.
I'll remember this, from time to time.
>>
>>92559974
Personally I don't think it matters who it happens to, grabbing someone sexually when you don't know them intimately makes you degenerate. But don't dismiss that anon's point by saying "muh male victims". Yes, they exist, and I feel just as bad for them as I do for female victims.
I agree that women in general get lighter sentences for things like molesting kids, because people think "the kids wanted it" or some bullshit like that. And there is little to no support for male victims of sexual assault or rape, much less fair treatment in the eyes of the law. But don't act like they need to get preferential treatment over other victims, everyone needs support in these situations.
>>
>>92559391
Jaywalking is illegal, you deserve to be punished however the law sees fit. don't like it? dismantle capitalism.
>>
>>92560817
8 years, crybaby.
>>
>>92545060
>feminism condemns man forever for not taking his meds one day
Honestly women just shouldn't have jobs. That would fix the vast majority of problems.
>>
File: Pacmanic.png (489KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
Pacmanic.png
489KB, 600x634px
>>92560817
>MFW it's just a matter of time before a CN showrunner rapes someone in the janitor's closet
>>
>>92560961
That would be cool, maybe you'd have some good genes in your bloodline for a change.
>>
>>92561045
Heh heh, you think? Frankly he might just exterminate em' all, what with syria and all.
>>
File: 1445053054068.png (75KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1445053054068.png
75KB, 499x499px
>>92560961
>>92561137
Stop LARPing.
>>
This thread went places.
>>
>>92561209
Just like Skyler's hands
>>
File: a73.png (30KB, 200x282px) Image search: [Google]
a73.png
30KB, 200x282px
>>92560961
>black woman rapist
only if it's buttstuff
>>
>>92546631
Gas them all now.

>select all images with a gas station
>>
>>92545060
>On the same day the assault happened, Skyler also walked through the streets shirtless screaming at cops. I saw him try to smoke cigarettes through his nose and drink days old olive juice

Maybe he was just method acting the next episode of Clarence?
>>
>>92547921
You do realize that this affected a REAL man and cost him his REAL JOB right? It's not solely online. This filth affects people's everyday lives and must be stamped out of existence as quickly as possible. The SJWs need to lose their power and go back to being laughing stocks.
>>
>>92561606
>a mentally ill molester lost his job
Downside where?
>>
>>92561606
I agree brother, the fact that a single allegation can end a men's life is insane. capitalism must be put to an end.
>>
>>92559467
I understand why people felt sorry for Emily. I don't understand why people shat all over Page. Personally, I think Emily going public with this was a horrible thing to do, and while I did feel sympathy for her at the time, it was definitely lessened by what she did. Page had to be fired, but he didn't have to have everyone turn on him.
>>
>>92552081
No, you should be shot
>>
>>92560817
You know nothing about health care.

>>92560705
And you know nothing about capitalism.
>>
File: 1479311832546.jpg (80KB, 734x644px) Image search: [Google]
1479311832546.jpg
80KB, 734x644px
>>92562057
It's the law, break it and you get punished.
>>
File: 1434063152095.jpg (65KB, 560x631px) Image search: [Google]
1434063152095.jpg
65KB, 560x631px
>>92562122
>You know nothing about health care.
Enlighten me then hon.
>>
>>92562148
Nice strawman, dumbass
>>
>>92561606
This has nothing to do with sjws or whatever you think, man. People have been getting fired for doing this kind of shit for decades. Big businesses literally have mandatory seminars about workplace sexual harassment for this exact purpose, and have had those seminars since at least the early 80s.

This might've effected Page's life, but it also effected Emily's. Do you honestly think Emily should've just sucked it up and been fine with someone sexually violating her? Do you think Page would've agreed with that if he wasn't having a mental breakdown at the time?

Let me ask you, for real, if Page wasn't having a mental breakdown and knowingly sexually violated a coworker, would you still think he didn't deserve to be fired? Because if you think what he did was actually fine and this is just some "SJW bitches complaining about nothing", that's pretty monstrous, my dude. You might need to stop and take a good long look at yourself, because I don't for a second believe that's really you. I don't think you're a bad person and I think you know that. I just think you might be a little lost.
>>
>>92544705
This thread went from a shitty situation for all involved regarding a person who was mentally unstable and a person he assaulted going through a bad time, to beta males calling everyone cucks and complaining about women

Also random complaints about tumblr and sjws thrown in because you retards are so sensitive and need something to be angry at

This board is feeling more like /tv/ every day
>>
>>92548920
you're a fucking retard
>>
>>92548387
Mentally handicapped kids get their shit kicked in for just this reason. Most times it's because they mouth off and the attackers have no idea they're retarded.
>>
>>92545172
>the way it was handled by everyone
The retard who made "Ash's letters to an Absent Father" was a friend of the gropee and decided he had license to out Skyler while there was still an investigation running. It blew the fuck up after this and somehow Katie Rice announced that she too had been molested by SOMEONE WHO IS OBVIOUSLY NOT JOHN KRICFALUSI on her Twitter.
>>
>>92548404
>posts outdated image that shows up on page 1 of image search that no actual SU fan would use to represent the show
Look how many fish anon caught!
>>
File: 1298516852096.jpg (10KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1298516852096.jpg
10KB, 230x230px
>>92562627
Did I said that it was, retard? No, now gtfo
>>
>>92551790
>rapist
fondling a soft body part != insertion

Good bait though
>>
File: 1442967191015.png (693KB, 537x538px) Image search: [Google]
1442967191015.png
693KB, 537x538px
>>92563113
>He doesn't have any arguments so he just spams memes
>>
>>92558366
>>92559171
>>92559793
For what it's worth, I agree. I can never put it into proper words, but this anon said it very nicely. Real friends will stick through a lot of things, cause that's what friends do.
>>
>>92544837
Not quite hard enough, you mean.
>>
>>92563370
The ronnie tweet is fake.
>>
File: 1273941621486.jpg (31KB, 363x310px) Image search: [Google]
1273941621486.jpg
31KB, 363x310px
>>92563300
>He doubles down on his bullshit assumption he pulled out of his ass
>mfw
>>
>>92558745
>nasty stupid cunt
>mom doesnt love me and girls are mean to me so i hate them all universally
She didn't do anything wrong. She's by no means nasty or a cunt, and it's definitely not her fault it spiraled into a shitstorm.
>>
>>92563804
This. it's the law.
>>
>>92563776
Why bother trying to talk reason into people who post things like that guy
>>
>>92552081
>Even if you sexually assault someone once, you should still be fired.
Mental health problems are still covered by ADA which means he could have been disciplined and kept apart from Partridge without terminating him, PROVIDING he disclosed this mental health issue before the incident and his employers were able/willing to avoid exacerbating it.

No, that's not coddling, that's protection of everyone.
>>
>>92560971
>it's just a matter of time
>not already by now
>>
>>92563804
>>92563895
>he deserves to die
>for grabbing an ass
>during a psychotic breakdown
Are you high?
>>
File: trumptweet.jpg (12KB, 549x229px) Image search: [Google]
trumptweet.jpg
12KB, 549x229px
>>92554670
very convincing faggot
>>
Im curious what percentage of this thread is pure /pol/ bait and shitposts now.
>>
>>92564089
wtf I hate Trump now
>>
>>92561486
MOM'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>92564218
> look mom i did a tv meem on co i fit in somewhere now please stop crying dad will come back some day
>>
File: whats up.png (398KB, 644x579px) Image search: [Google]
whats up.png
398KB, 644x579px
>>92564152
>he doesn't deserve his freedom
>>
>>92564292
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>92546884
mentally unstable wimmin are ok otherwise you are racist.
>>
File: 1494174394859.jpg (119KB, 750x925px) Image search: [Google]
1494174394859.jpg
119KB, 750x925px
>>92548699
>mentally ill man sexually assaults a woman
>ugh that cunt why would she have a problem with it damn sjw reee
>>
>>92561606
>cost him his REAL JOB
No it didn't. He still works at CN, just not for Clarence. Nice try retard.
>>
File: 1492049111002.png (400KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492049111002.png
400KB, 450x720px
>>92564292
Using childish insults won't get you anwhere in life, /co/mrade. Strive for your own cool memes! Don't simply get jealous of others but grow your own strengths.
Maybe one day you'll be cool and popular like your mean older brother /tv/
>>
>>92564129
>Im curious what percentage of /co/ is pure /pol/ bait and shitposts now.
>>
File: 1491801869699.jpg (71KB, 613x433px) Image search: [Google]
1491801869699.jpg
71KB, 613x433px
>>92564586
>like your mean older brother /tv/
>/tv/
>older than /co/
>>
>>92562500
There's no point writing out a long explanation for this guy. If his bait didn't give him his daily quota of chuckles, he'll ignore the responses and post the same thing again in the thread only worded differently.
>>
>>92564152
>He sexually assaulted a woman, he doesn't deserve his freedom let alone his job.
If he were clinically sane I'd be 100% with you. Unfortunately he had no history of this kind of behavior when medicated or otherwise clear of mind and his other behavior during this psychotic break was also beyond the pale, so action has to be considered within context.

No one's saying Partridge didn't have reason to feel threatened or that there didn't need to be consequences. No one.
>>
>>92550870
I know this was posted hours ago, but how can you possibly not pick up on sarcasm that thick?
>inb4 the "only pretending" comic gets trotted out
>>
>>92564479
I think anon was referring to her friend who blabbed on social media, only he assumed it's a chick friend when it was really a dude because dudes never do anything wrong.
>>
>>92564389
>There is a very, very clear hatred of women in this thread. You wouldn't be defending Page if he were a woman.

Defending the mentally ill is a difficult thing for me to do because I generally fear and dislike them. However I'm also a clinically diagnosed and treated major depressive with other issues that are also clinically diagnosed and chemically treated, so I can't afford to play favorites with conditions.
>>
>>92562500
>This has nothing to do with sjws or whatever you think, man. People have been getting fired for doing this kind of shit for decades.
The PC brigade has existed for a long time, but now have a unified name (SJW).

>This might've effected Page's life, but it also effected Emily's. Do you honestly think Emily should've just sucked it up and been fine with someone sexually violating her?
No, but getting a guy fired isn't the right way. You have to talk it out like adults and find a solution to the problem, not to mention be more understanding toward someone with mental issues.

>if Page wasn't having a mental breakdown and knowingly sexually violated a coworker, would you still think he didn't deserve to be fired?
No, but that's because of a thing called mitigating factors. Mental illness is a mitigating factor. Under normal circumstances firing would be an appropriate response.

What THEY did is monstrous. This guy needs help and instead of leeching from the system like others would do he tries to get a job and then gets PUNISHED for it? Seriously? That is just diabolical.
>>
i like that i can tel when im drunk cause my gums get this nice tingly feeling to em.
>>
>>92565695
What they did was stupid and self-righteous. Unfortunately that kind of behavior isn't beholden to any particular group of people.

Page was obligated to inform CN of his condition and I sense he didn't do it because if he HAD and they terminated him, he would be living very comfortably right now from an out of court settlement.

Partridge didn't bring this on herself and she deserves compassion. She also needed enough common sense to avoid crying to social media for sympathy after that idiot mentioned Page's name.
>>
>>92548705
So a perfectly justified firing, then? You think people with diabetes get some sort of special rights because of muh sugahs?
>>
It's a bit weird how some anons in this thread are acting like not covering up someone's shit behavior is "ruining their life". It's just describing what happened. If what happened is so awful it's enough to ruin their work reputation, doesn't it deserve to be said?

I don't get this attitude that terrible behavior should be hidden if the perp might experience some negative consequences. You reap what you sow
>>
>>92552254
Usually it's the responsibility of the individual themselves to manage themselves so that they don't break any laws or be a threat to others. Sure once they're unable to do that, they might get placed into involuntary care, there are institutions for that, maybe you'll be assigned a minder or a guardian etc

But it's not the responsibility of your fucking employer to nanny you and constantly hover around your insane ass making sure you don't harm anyone.

If you can't manage yourself or seek help or have your friends or family act like guardian nannies, then unfortunately you have to pay the price for the shit you pull unchecked. But having a mental illness isn't a carte blanche to harass others while still expecting to be treated like a normal independent individual. Same as getting drunk doesn't excuse everything you pull while inebriated, you can't go "yeah I did that but I was drunk so you can't blame me"
>>
>>92545060
Everyone quoted in that article, even the friend, mentions this wasn't the first time he harassed people, that it was a repeated and aggressive thing, and that he kept pulling generally shitty or "quirky" acts for a long time, apparently at least over a year, and had a reputation.

So it seems like he was just consistently an inappropriate, unprofessional dick which is why the backlash was so strong once it came out
>>
File: wut.png (343KB, 364x413px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
343KB, 364x413px
>>92556387
>live in first world country
>able to grab life by the balls
>doesnt do it because nervous
>overthinks shit and becomes depressed.
Nigga get over yourself, if you loose that little voice saying you are important and instead do something important you will be better. It is just that simple. Plus lift some weights or do some form of exercise, exertion helps build energy, which builds confidence. Also watch what you eat and be disciplined for fuck sakes, or else you might us well slip into the pit and die because no one can start to care about you as much as you care about yourself, if you wipe your arse after a shit, I am sure you are able to make you life livable.
>>
>>92568591
Not that anon but SJWs are real, but their influence is not as massive as people make it out to be
>>
File: 1489993645978.jpg (70KB, 605x586px) Image search: [Google]
1489993645978.jpg
70KB, 605x586px
>>92556877
>>92558228
>>92558423
>tweets can't be deleted
>>
>>92565695
>aggressively harass your co-workers repeatedly and build a reputation
>finally one of the incidents goes public
>your bullshit over time has pissed off a lot of people so the backlash is strong

>it's diabolical people don't cover up for him! He had depression so he should be allowed to do whatever! Sure he kept aggressively harassing people but at least he tried to do some work so people should keep his reputation intact for him and hide his actions!

Seriously
>>
>>92545060
I'm surprised Clarence is one of the more middle of the road shows on CN, creativity wise at least. You'd think a guy like this would be making something completely off-the-wall and fucking nuts instead of a decent but somewhat mediocre slice of life show.
>>
>>92545106
Fuck off.
>>
>>92565695
No one really calls themselves an sjw (no one with a shred of sense), in fact most people who're called that take offense to it, because you're lumping together a lot of people who legitimately might not agree and might not even want to be anywhere near each other. People who think maybe people with darker skin probably shouldn't be treated like literal degenerates and people who think it's cool to fuck babies both sometimes fall under that umbrella term and I can sure as fuck guarantee you they don't like to be lumped in together.

Also, sitting down and talking isn't exactly a good idea for mitigation in a situation involving sexual misconduct. Asking someone who's been put in the situation Emily was to sit down and then talk to her assaulter "like an adult to find a solution to the problem" is a pretty morally disgusting suggestion, isn't it? One of them sexually violated the other and then was committed, unable to do anything but talk like a cowboy and answer questions with riddles. I doubt he would've even been able to have this conversation you're hoping for, honestly.

And as for your mitigating factor comment, thinking that he deserves to be fired for sexually violating, even when he isn't mentally disabled goes against your prior beliefs expressed, doesn't it? Doesn't that just mean you yourself are agreeing with the "PC Brigade" that "has existed for a long time" as you put it? You're agreeing with them and agreeing that the systems they put into practice are correct, are you not?

Sitting them down to talk it over and find a solution to the problem would've done nothing but upset the one who was violated and make her massively uncomfortable in her place of work. Also, the solution would have been firing him either way, there would have literally been no other option for Page. I'm sure CN has a very strict policy on top of all this, being a children's network. If you commit a sex crime, you're fired immediately. What other solution could exist?
>>
>>92544705
>we sorry
>tonight Clarence will not air
>in compensation, here is your new favorite show Teen Titans Go.
>>
SJWs are going after legally mentally ill people, are autistic people or downies the next ones?
>>
>>92570280
most SJW's are mentally ill themselves

no wait, all of them
>>
>>92545060
>>92546631
Did you really read through the whole thing? Also the bits where his coworkers said he's been acting shitty for a long time, it's not just this once?

Emily Partridge
>being "sick", however, doesn't excuse you from toxic, manipulative, cruel behavior, especially when these events are repetitive and specific
>I had heard rumors about Skyler being "quirky"

Ryan Pequin, storyboard artist on Regular Show
>though it seems he struggles with mental illness, that's no excuse for repeated, aggressive, bad behavior

From Patrick Harpin, head of story on Clarence since conception
>Skyler’s asshole behavior (though not yet sexual assault) was the main reason I quit the show more than a year ago.
>There’s been enough victims of Skyler Page
>Skyler’s a piece of shit, and CN should give him the boot

>the “creator” had very little to do with the show. Despite what it says in the credits, Skyler never wrote a single episode of Clarence

Lamar Abrams
>some people are saying "I thought everyone knew to stay away from him" but everyone doesn't know

Emily Quinn, AT coordinator
>All of Skyler’s other close friends and family, many people who worked on the show, many other people in the studio have all been affected by this for months, years even. It’s important that people know that this has been happening too.
>This assault instance is the tip of the iceberg of a whole series of incidents over the last few years

>repetitive, cruel, manipulative
>repeated, aggressive
>tip of the iceberg, a series of incidents over YEARS
>"I thought everyone knew to stay away from him"
>rumors circulating

Apparently the retards in this thread whining about how tragic it is that a MAN'S LIFE got unfairly ruined because "he touched a butt once while having an episode, he needs support" or some shit like that just didn't bother reading the linked article?
>>
>>92570463
Seems like he ruined his own reputation and life's work all by himself, through being an aggressive cunt towards his coworkers for a long time, long enough for rumors to start circulating about him. Actions have consequences and the way you act in the workplace affects your personal rep, what a fucking shock

>b-but he's got mental issues
So what, that's no reason to excuse constant bullshit or unprofessional behavior like this. Sure there's some retard support jobs in grocery stores where you're supposed to excuse the worker's obvious issues, but if you wanna work in the professional field as a pro among others you should be able to follow the general behavior guidelines or work from home, not expect the world to accommodate your bullshit
>>
>>92570463
You know, one doesn't just stop being mentally ill, it's obvious he had repeated episodes of it, at several levels of intensity.

Patdrige needs to forgive, and yeah, firing skylar it's going to happen, because what he has its serious, but patdrige it's being a complete cunt for not seeing that he will probably end living into a mental institution soon.
>>
>>92570595
Mental illness start gradually, he probably has it since the first aggressions.
I knew a guy with schizophrenia and he didn't just get naked on the street or public places the first time it had an episode, it starts gradually like hitting himself and not being able to keep into a conversation, mumbling to himself, irrational behavior, throwing weird looks to everybody, last time I went to his house her mother told me they send it to an institution because he started to shit in his hands and throwing it into the walls.

It took 10 years to reach that point, from mumbling and incoherent speech to fucking throwing shit everywhere.
>>
>>92570762
>not seeing that he will probably end living into a mental institution soon.
If he does, it's because it's necessary due to the severity of his condition, so it's not a bad thing. If you can't control yourself and not physically harass others you should either gave a minder at sll times or be in an institution.

People who have issues deserve some support, sure, but the surrounding world are also individuals who have a right to not be harassed or accosted in the workplace. The world doesn't owe it to people with issues to bend the rules for them and allow them special asshole privileges. If you can't act like a semi-decent person but become a menace to those around you you shouldn't be in public.

Plus, it really doesn't sound like oh he was a sweet guy who just had some episodes, it sounds like he was being a huge dick for a long time and didn't properly try to deal with his challenges but chose to continue being a douche, playing the "I have issues" card.

An individual has responsibility over their actions. If he's truly unable to control himself he shouldn't walk around freely. If he chooses to not treat himself he has to deal with the repercussions - but again, I think it's more him being an asshole and hiding behind "having issues". I mean it's clear from the reaction of his colleagues that his behavior was pretty shit.

Also again it wasn't Partridge who named him at first. It's weird how you think victims of harassment should hush it up because the person who chose to act horribly might have their reputation soiled - it's the fault of the person themselves for acting in a way that ruins their reputation in the first place
>>
>>92570762
While it's true that one doesn't just magically stop being mentally ill, if it's so bad that basically everyone around you is going "Jesus, I thought everyone knew you have to stay away from that crazy aggressive asshole" then you really shouldn't be in a profession that requires team efforts. I'm not even saying "no art," but animation in particular is very much a collaborative effort. You need a team that gets along, not a whole crew of people playing "stay the hell away from the showrunner, he's mentally unstable".
>>
>>92571036
Partridge and others are acting like if he was fully conscious of what he is doing, that's the problem, he needs help, not to get picked by all SJWs bullies that only try to get fame by kicking someone who is already on the ground.
>>
>>92571119
>SJW bullies

Dude, from the sound of it nobody could stand the man. If your mental illness makes you act like an asshole, then it's not just the SJWs that are going to think of you as an asshole. Sucks that he drew a short straw genetically, but most people have WAY too much on their plate to keep tolerating a guy that makes their lives hell, even if it's because he's legitimately chemically imbalanced.
>>
>>92570908
So, it's even more important that someone finally spoke up, if his behavior was worsening over time, and people were no longer safe around him. It seems to have been an open secret that he's unsafe but it was just hushed for a long time, apparently because of the "think of his reputation" attitude that's also prevalent in this thread.

But if so many people in the industry pointed out they feel it's important to let people know about him so they can be safe ("don't be in a room alone with him" is pretty strong) it was probably becoming a serious issue.

Fuck if even his close friend feels it's a good defense to paint him as a nutjob needing institutionalization, because his actions would otherwise make him seem like "a calculating, manipulative predator" (iirc) things must have gotten pretty bad
>>
>>92571119
Anon. If all of his colleagues from the industry, the people who worked with him over months and years, are acting like he knew what he was doing, and the only person defending him is a non-colleague personal friend trying to swear that despite his actions being abhorrent (his words) the dude isn't all bad he used to be awesome as a friend back in the day, why are you so quick to discredit the people who actually interacted with him daily for a long time?

What if their assessment is correct? Why have you, who I assume never met any of these people or have zero firsthand knowledge of how he acted, decided that the people who worked with him and knew him are "bullies", instead of telling the truth?
>>
>>92545060
>>92545117
>>92546631
>>92570463

I dont want to be that guy, but you're forcing me to; Hell would freeze over if a woman with mental illness who pulled that shit was treated the same way, you may now tell me to go back to /pol/.
>>
>>92569433
>tweets can't be archived
>>
>>92571330
A woman cut the dick of his husband, she got some months into a mental institution and then got free.
This is the world we live in, women get a free pass, just for being women, no wonder why some men want to become woman.
>>
>>92570762
>if a mentally ill person slaps you, you need to be a doormat and let it happen
>>
>>92571330
>If a woman became a huge unprofessional asshole acting so shittily their co-creators would quit the show for not being able yo stand them and if they'd become so sexually aggressive rumors would circulate and "everyone" would know not to be in the same room with them, they'd never get fired for it
Sure

Lauren Zuke got sacked despite having (claiming to have) a mental illness for unprofessional behavior and she didn't even sexually molest her colleagues though

But it's clear, from how people in this thread cherrypicked stuff from the article and tried to pretend it was just a poor make creator with mental health issues having ONE episode and ONCE only patting someone's butt and getting vilified by the SJW bully brigade intent on diabolically destroying A MAN'S LIFE for one moment of groping, how eager people are to see only things that fit their own prejudices and delusions
>>
File: 1443899224261.jpg (64KB, 300x376px) Image search: [Google]
1443899224261.jpg
64KB, 300x376px
>>92545060
>Specifically a form of Bipolar 1 that results in prolonged psychotic episodes, not sleeping for days, and erratic, sometimes frightening behavior that mimics schizophrenia.

Been there, done that. I also suffer from that shit and it's exactly like that, a goddamn nightmare. It's interesting to realize that because I'd normally believe this to be just a made-up excuse for his behavior. But you really become a complete wacko.
>>
>>92548560
This to the max, whoever that cunt is that hyper forced Lapis and Peridot needs to be annexed. Lapis as a character is utterly ruined thanks to her.
>>
>>92571119
>SJWs bullies
>get fame
His entire workplace hated him because he acted like a cunt for years. People quit their jobs just so they could get away from him. If he is that bad, other people don't have to bend over backwards to accomodate his assholishness. Put him on meds, put him in an institution, whatever, but no one owes it to him to accept and welcome his shitty behaviour.
>>
>>92571707
You're talking of Lauren Zuke
She was fired from the show a while back in a glorious drama shitstorm because apparently she couldn't deal with Sugar expecting her to follow directions and not allowing her to make Lapidot canon. She went all "I tried to show a healthy queer relationship in the media and got mentally abused for it", implying between the lines Sugar is an emotionally abusive fascist or whatever for not letting her write whatever she wants and expecting her to meet deadlines
>>
>>92571790
>Zuke
>Fired
Didn't she... storyboard like the most recent few episodes? I mean I know there was a furor, and I know animation takes a good while to get made, but are you sure she's definitely out?
>>
>>92571571
that's a complete lie though, Zuke left, and was supported from all sides after "death threats" and harassment on twitter, he reputation and career is intact. You're clearly on a crusade to prevent any man from being a victim by one upping anything they go through, even if it means by lying through your teeth, what made you this way?
>>
>>92550600
CARLOS!
>>
>>92571119
I don't think they're trying to get fame as much as it was a case of a festering boil finally being lanced and the matter addressed.

I mean from the article
>Skyler’s asshole behavior (though not yet sexual assault) was the main reason I quit the show more than a year ago.
>the reason you like Clarence, in spite of it’s creator, is because the “creator” had very little to do with the show
>Despite what it says in the credits, Skyler never wrote a single episode of Clarence
>It was created by the writers (me and Spencer Rothbell) and the talented board artists
>We took Skyler’s idea of “a fat dumb kid” and made a character out of it.

>Skyler mostly “kept the couch from floating away”, and read whatever lines we gave him.
>There’s been enough victims of Skyler Page, don’t punish the talented crew that actually raised Clarence.
– Patrick Harpin

Skyler was such a huge cunt the head of story quit from the show he himself essentially co-created just to get away from him. This was over a year before the Partridge incident (described as a tip of the iceberg).

There's a point where even people who need help start being responsible for their actions. Needing help doesn't justify everything and anything, the person also has a responsibility to try to get better. If Skyler had gotten so bad his co-creators were quitting their projects to get away from him over a year before the incident that finally broke the floodgates, it sounds like there was a lot of time, probably a lot of interventions, before shit finally hit the fan. I'm sure it took a while for him to get that bad, too, so this had been going on for years.

Your insistence that he's a poor helpless innocent victim who needed understanding, forgiveness and help and who shouldn't be held responsible for his consistent behavior kinda sounds you relate to him and have also been an asshole to people around you and are expecting them to forgive and fix you, if I'm honest
>>
>>92571852
She's out, but she left of her own free will. And she did storyboard the most recent few, yeah. The backlog of stuff written before episodes are made is apparently ridiculously large. I wouldn't be surprised if the series is actually totally and completely finished and the crew is just waiting for the animation to catch up at this point.
>>
>>92571852
I think episodes are made a while before they air. Anyhow the Zuke sacking drama fest was huge and involved her secret tumblr where she victim whined and talked shit about her colleagues, I'm sure if you ask at /sug/ people can provide the screencaps, she seemed to burn bridges so enthusiastically I'm fairly sure she's out.
>>
>>92570595
>if you wanna work in the professional field as a pro among others you should be able to follow the general behavior guidelines or work from home, not expect the world to accommodate your bullshit
Pretty much. They were really chariyableby not firing him and letting him work remoyely, though I don't know what the case for him is now.

Imagine, a perfectly good job in the animation industry could have gone to someone new who's been working their ass off for it and isn't mentally unstable.
>>
File: planet_of_the_apes.gif (2MB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
planet_of_the_apes.gif
2MB, 352x288px
Just one day, ONE DAY, I'd like to go without /poltvr9k/ fucking something up. One fucking day.
>>
>>92544705
why the virtue signaling, though? They have thousands of filler content to air instead.
>>
>>92557458
then you should draw it and post it on r34 paheal, Skyler.

We need more r34 drawn by the original artists.
>>
>>92570908
Damn, didn't they try getting him on medication? I know this girl with bipolar disorder but she's on medication and you can't tell there was ever anything wrong with her.
>>
>sexual "assault" allegations
>everyone blindly accepts this tale and calls him a rapist

Just want to say this is pretty fucking retarded. Innocent till proven guilty and "sexual harassment" can mean accidentally coughing in someone's safe space zone now.
>>
>>92571330
>Hell would freeze over if a woman with mental illness who pulled that shit was treated the same way
That kind of stuff happens regularly though. Time to take a break from the internet because you've lost connection with reality. In the real world, SJWs dont have nearly as much sway as you think they do.
>>
>>92571790
According to Sugar, she acts like Pearl when at work. Pearl is the biggest cunt on the show, so even Sugar herself admits she is capable of being a massive salty bitch and that's kind of hot. There's clearly two sides to that story.
>>
>>92572388
It's fake, man. Read the thread.
>>
>>92572564
If you read the thread it's very clear he was acting aggressively for years, so bad that male colleagues quit projects they co-created just to get away from him because even without sexual harassment his behavior was so bad, that there were rumors circulating about him and people thought "everybody knew" you should stay away from him and not be left in a room alone with him, that there had been multiple incidents and it had been going on for years and his colleagues refer to his actions as cruel, manipulative, aggressive and repeated and this was referred to as the tip of the iceberg, and even the personal friends trying to defend him called his behavior "abhorrent" but tried to excuse it by him being so crazy he needs institutionalization because he's screaming at the police shirtless and apparently is acting schizophrenic

But it's interesting that your first thought is "some bitch is lying, I'm sure he's innocent"
>>
>>92571413
That's hardly the only reason men want to be women. The incredible range of privileges women get are so overwhelming, I'm surprised all men don't secretly long for the power women are born with.
>>
>>92570463
>manipulative
he touched a fucking butt, that's not manipulative, the dramatic bitch
>>
>>92572809
It's interesting that my first thought is innocent until proven guilty?
Yeah, that lynching mentality says a LOT about you.
>>
>>92550031
And why did that warrant a pulling of an airing of the cartoon (which are done well in advance) at the last minute? What happened to "the show must go on"? What kind of ship is Time Warner running? It's almost as if they WANTED people to go research what happened.
>>
>>92573171
OP image is fake and nothing was pulled at the time this was happening
>>
>>92573081
Are you literally this retarded

That's not referring to him groping partridge, it's referring to his general behavior and the multiple past incidents

Also it seems he groped her genitals instead of just touching a butt
>>
>>92555820
>>92556387
pfff at least you still have friends, I already lost everyone because I have bpd and scared off everyone with my ridiculous friend jealousy
>>
>>92562500
>This might've effected Page's life, but it also effected Emily's.
What's the equivalence here?
He lost his reputation, probably forever, for touching her momentarily.
She didn't even get her clothes mussed. Certainly wasn't harmed in any way, much less traumatized.
>>
>>92552081
Considering sexual assault has nothing to do about sex anymore it really shouldn't.
imaginary "mansplaining" is now making the bulk of the cases.
>>
>>92573085
Yes, it's interesting that everyone of his colleagues speaking about it as a "I thought all the girls know not to be left slone with him" type known fact didn't clue you in, but that you still decided they just "blindly" accepted it.

Seems like they were so quick to accept it because everyone knew its true and it's what's been going on, and CN's decision to fire the creator/voice of main character was so swift because they were fed up with his continuous bullshit and seized their chance when someone finally went public, not because they overreacted to one incident. Most likely Page was proven guilty beyond all doubt, but you've still decided that no proof was given, which says a lot about you
>>
>>92573688
>for touching her momentarily
Read the thread, it wasn't for that, it was for multiple incidents and continuously shit behavior that had been going on for over a year, maybe several, and that was went beyond sexual harassment and was so bad male co-creators were quitting the projects they'd built just to get away from him and it was kind of an open secret everybody supposedly knew that you shouldn't be left alone with him because of his aggressive behavior

Like if you act so badly for over a year rumors start circulating about you and people assume "all the girls know to stay away from him", you kind of brought it upon yourself and ruined your own reputation and deserve the repercussions
>>
>>92573688
>touching her momentarily.She didn't even get her clothes mussed
Source?
>>
>>92572616
Glad you provide all those examples.
>>
>324 posts
>125 IPs
I have a feeling that one of those IPs was Patrick Harpin.
>>
File: 1493998594433.jpg (48KB, 438x597px) Image search: [Google]
1493998594433.jpg
48KB, 438x597px
I think we can all agree
>Skylar should've been fired because having someone mentally unstable, besides sexual harassment, is a bad idea. Unfortunate for him, but life is unfortunate and he'd be better off in a less public production role than show runner
>partridge pretty much did what she was supposed to but got caught up in a shit storm because of her dumb ass friends
>the people who ousted him were blatantly uninterested in "protecting women" and just had an axe to grind, and while becoming unpopular in the industry was certainly an expected result of skyler's actions, they took it too far and actively started a witch hunt for brownie points.

>skyler is working at titmouse now, a started tulip that has a history of giving disgraced blacklisted animators a second chance, and is arguably better off in this position than the guys back arguably cn. Partridge still has arguably career, and so does everyone else involved.

>could have been better, could have been worse, everyone involved was a huge faggot
>>
I always thought he was just an asshole, finding out about his mental issues made me rethink it.
Its still unacceptable behaviour but i have a little sympathy.
>>
Unrelated to the topic but I have a question for the people who watched CN back in the day.

I remember for one week during the summer of.. maybe 2000/2001?, where CN just ran a reel, like a bumper almost the entire week with none of the programming. I think it was another one of those GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY type things.
>>
>>92574432
>skyler is working at titmouse now
this is nice
titmouse are cool guys
>>
>but muh mental illness

The pathetic male snowflakes in this thread have probably never been around a nut having real dangerous episodes. He needed to be off the show so he can be treated. Those acting like Skyler was wronged must be tired from bending so far backwards.
>>
>>92558211
>Disney XD

i know haha XD, Disney are so terrible!! XD

fuck off
>>
>>92575890
>Snowflakes

Using the insult against others doesn't work well, you know, /co/mblr.
>>
you know i sympathize with the way many anons feel about the unjust treatment towards skyler

however, mentally ill or not, disciplinary actions were necessary, you dont ignore a murder just because the person committing it wasnt mentally sound

they could have approached the situation differently, but actions had to be taken
>>
>>92562641
you forgot people complaining about Trump for no reason, Emily.
>>
>mods are deleting posts defending partridge
Jesus, is every board run by /pol/ now?
>>
>>92545060
>tried to smoke cigarettes through his nose
>He popped in and out of different characters, and answered questions with riddles
>he sat strapped to a bed singing They Might Be Giants songs and talking like a cowboy
He sounds like an awesome person to be around
>>
>>92575917
"Disney XD" is the fucking name of the channel you retard.
>>
>>92544705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5CWp-ovUlQ
>>
>>92560935
One day of skipping meds does not cause a psychotic breakdown. A psychotic breakdown occurs after being unmedicated for an extended period of time, at least 3-7 days.

Take your damn pills or live in the psych ward for the rest of your miserable life.
>>
He deserved to be fired and I would be happy if anyone who disagreed with me on that had to pay a fine.
>>
>>92556387
This sounds like it's from some teenagers livejournal.

Have you tried not being a faggot?
>>
>>92575966
>they could have approached the situation differently, but actions had to be taken
Seeing how the situation had apparently been ongoing for years and this was just the latest out of many incidents, I wouldn't be surprised if CN HR had tried to go about it differently in the past, tried to address the issue with him etc. They must have been at least aware that he was a problem, and the swift sacking makes me feel like he'd been given a warning or he was already on his 3rd or 15th chance or such, and they just went "right, that's it, the final straw"
>>
>>92575917
Literally how fucking new are you
That's the name of the channel, you retarded imbecile
>>
>>92579592
Eh, if it really was a serious problem I doubt they would have taken so long to act, chances are they only acted as they did because it went public and they decided that the damage to their brand image would be too bad if they did anything other than take immediate action.

Besides we don't actually know what "ongoing" means, it might have been brought to HR's attention long before, or it might have been petty shit where each incident on it's own was never enough for any specific action.
>>
File: 1484425541482.jpg (37KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1484425541482.jpg
37KB, 500x667px
>>92579649
>Calling other people newfags
>When he doesn't even recognize such a classic joke
>>
>>92577383
>He sounds like an awesome person to be around
If you don't need to produce a project with him or work with him every day but instead only hang with him for a short while with no obligations and can walk away any time, sure

He sounds like an absolute fucking nightmare to be stuck on a production team or anything work-related though. The kind of flaky dick you just KNOW won't pull their weight and won't fucking do shit on time and will also bother you during the stressful crush time by demanding attention
>>
>>92544855
Being a bipolar schizophrenic isn't being autistic.
>>
>>92579744
I doubt the guy was joking when he said fuck off at the end of his mini rant.
>>
File: 1495236038521.png (87KB, 361x334px) Image search: [Google]
1495236038521.png
87KB, 361x334px
>>92580331
You know, most people when they find themselves in a hole know to quit digging.
>>
>>92575704
Part of national play day or something like that
Although I remember it being only a day of no programming
>>
>>92570463
>crazy people don't act like normally-functioning people
wtf i hate my relatives now
>>
>>92579744
>i-it was a joke I only pretended to be retarded
Mm hmm
>>
>>92556387
At least you have friends. Tell me, what is it like?
>>
>>92582389
Anon, keeping up this act is only making everyone think you are the retard for not knowing about a joke that's been in common use for almost half a decade and acting as if you weren't a newfag. Let it go.
>>
File: 1487619906232.png (362KB, 523x592px) Image search: [Google]
1487619906232.png
362KB, 523x592px
>Defending a mentally ill man that assaulted a woman and is well known for being unstable as fuck, just because apparently SJWs don't like him for doing that
Holy shit you guys are pathetic, almost as pathetic as /pol/.
>>
>>92583456
I can't vouch for the others, but all I've been saying is that this shouldn't have been made into a twitter fiasco. He should've been fired and sent to treatment.
>>
>>92583456
It's less that and more CN hired a mentally ill person and put him in a position of authority over other employees
>>
File: 2ea.jpg (64KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
2ea.jpg
64KB, 833x696px
>>92583456
>Insinuating that it's bad to defend the weak from bullies
You won't get me that easily.
>>
>>92546162
Tolerance towards crazy people ends when they do something shitty to you. At least outside of the family frame.
>>
>>92579403
Yeah, but the absence of dick in my life didn't really do much for me. What am I doing wrong?>>92573391
Hope you're doin alright.
>>
>>92573329
women don't have balls you fucking jew
>>
File: 1469402950042.gif (112KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1469402950042.gif
112KB, 500x372px
>>92544837
Son, we only got a small potion of it.
>>
>>92583456
They defend homosexuals and transgendered, both mentally ill and untestable, skylar should get a free pass too.
>>
>>92573391
Pfff at least you have an excuse like having BPD to explain why you don't have any friends. I'm basic and have no friends.
>>
>>92555820
>>92556387

Hey man, I'm there for you. My mom is a Schizoid and my family on both sides have a history of psychopathy. I myself struggle with my own psycopathy. I didn't think it was a problem until I am around my peers where I have to act during certain events. I feel a warm hollowness inside me and my mind is telling me that it's okay to do what I want. My heart craves to do so many bad things to people and the only reason why I don't is because I fear jail. It sounds like I'm some edgy teenager except I am 25 and still feeling that way even being put through life. My parents don't want to touch me anymore because they think I'm horrible because I do things like watch my grandma die in front of me while the family is around me crying and I don't do anything. I don't get what love is and find more satisfaction for getting money and having materialistic possessions.
>>
>>92586550
>grabbing them by the pussy isn't a thing
>>
>>92570463
>though it seems he struggles with mental illness, that's no excuse for repeated, aggressive, bad behavior

Isn't it, though? One would think it is the best excuse possible. "My brain literally doesn't work properly"
>>
>>92588935
That's very hard to do if even possible
>>
>>92545060
>>92555820
>>92556387
/co/ - Mental Illness and Cartoons
>>
>>92572809
From what I can tell, it was ONE person who quit, and claimed it was because of Page's behavior. There is also no other mention of specific incidents, just a couple people ranting and talking shit about a guy who just had a mental breakdown.
>>
File: gosh.png (17KB, 152x150px) Image search: [Google]
gosh.png
17KB, 152x150px
>>92555820
That's kinda interesting. How does it feel when you're in your manic state?

>>92556387
True. Getting help on depression is hard even for a normie like yourself. Though that doesn't really sound like actual depression for me.

>>92588835
If you ever feel regret or empathy, you aren't a legit psychopath. Why are you even sharing this here? That's a odd thing for a "psycho" to do.
>>
>>92588935
I guess grabbing their vulva or general groin area is possible
>>
>>92589875
>If you ever feel regret or empathy, you aren't a legit psychopath. Why are you even sharing this here? That's a odd thing for a "psycho" to do.

Where did I say I feel regret?
>>
File: 7abdsf43t.png (353KB, 459x360px) Image search: [Google]
7abdsf43t.png
353KB, 459x360px
ANOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT POLITICS THREAD ON /CO/ FUCKING SHOCKER WOW GUYS WAY TO SHAKE IT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>92590789
I'm more tired of personal sadness posting and in return seeing "i'm here for u! :(" shit

but the OP topic is acceptable, it just turned to butthurt women upset that he isn't being death sentenced over doing something to a woman who will never be the same after such a travesty
>>
>>92556359
Who?
>>
File: concern.jpg (179KB, 404x521px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
179KB, 404x521px
>>92589425
>That's very hard to do if even possible

Are you even old enough to have taken a sex ed class yet?
>>
>>92592800
you can't grab flat surfaces, they have to be fuckin SAGGING to gnab em
>>
>>92592921
It's a fatty, slightly curved surface. It's not much harder to grab than it is to cup balls. Just look at some porn or something, jesus christ you're really revealing your powerlevel here.
>>
>>92548404
>SU
>good SoL

I know you are baiting but I have to respond
the show has gone to shit since they started focusing on SoL. COmpared to literally every other cartoon on right now it is the worst at SoL. Compare it to gumball to see why
>>
>>92594674
eat shit i know what a vaginle is, you can't grab every kind
>>
>>92589425
Bruh have you ever gone bowling
>>
>>92573883
The other anon didn't give any examples. Nice job cherry picking who the burden of proof falls on.
>>
>>92586550
Can't tell if bait or if anon actually doesn't know what "genitals" means.
>>
>>92590999
Hyperbole is for anons who can't into debate.
>>
>>92595756
There is no hyperbowling in my post, there are genuine thoughts here and elsewhere about how she's never going to forget such a fucking travesty and that the poor woman is in so much pain etc etc
>>
>>92556359

Who the fuck is that?
>>
>>92544837
> since this
>>
>>92548512
are you retarded?

bipolarity is literally being high on emotions. if you haven't noticed people on manic emotional states become more promiscuous

of all the possible mental illnesess a human could have, bipolarity is one of first, if not the first in comparison for causing people to make unwarranted sexual advances.

beating down a mentally ill man for not being in control of his own emotions is the zenith of bullshit
>>
File: 1484957530099.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484957530099.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
>tfw I only have mild depression which is almost entirely mitigated by medication but I still can't see myself having genetic children in case they get something worse than me
>>
>>92589307
Explanation, not excuse.
>>
>>92598033
>dog gets a call from ethan.jpg
Thread posts: 392
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.