[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that the Justice Lords did nothing wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

Can we all agree that the Justice Lords did nothing wrong?
>>
>>92544296
No.
>>
>>92544296
Whats better, Justice Lords or Injustice Regime?
>>
>>92544363
Why not? Seems like it's a better option than waiting until a supervillian ruses supes and he just starts killing everybody, Injustice style if nothing else.
>>
>>92544433
They invaded another dimension to spread the "goodness" of their regime.
>>
Are you Lawful Evil, OP?
>>
>>92544296
I was surprised at some of Multiversity's picks for the 52 worlds. Fawcett World, Earth 3 and the Ditkoverse made perfect sense, it's basically a return to Pre-Crisis status quo, but Justice Lord, Red Son and Gotham By Gaslight? I'm convinced Morrison made The New Frontier one of them partly as a friendly jab at Cooke for that page he did with Rip Hunter and partly to return the favor for basing Captain Cold on his likeness.
>>
>>92544631
I am a real human bean, not a d&d. But if we had superhumans running around, I think a justice lords solution is one of the better outcomes.
>>
>>92544679
You remember the guy taken to prison for telling a clerk his bill was too high?
>>
>>92544658
It makes sense. Evil world, Communist world, Steampunk world.
>>
>>92544730
He was ruining other people's dining experience. If you live in a world where people who yell at waiters get arrested, don't yell at waiters.
>>
>>92545010
This why american politicians need to start being tough on crime, to get the votes from people like this guy.
>>
>>92544416
How about both?
>>
>>92545115
If people who littered were arrested 100% of the time there'd probably be a lot less littering.
>>
>>92544416
Justice Lords

At least they went full retard all the way while their Injustice counterparts only went half retard and fucked it up worse
>>
>>92544658
Morrison didn't choose which Earths to populate the multiverse with based solely on his own whims. He asked DC editorial to provide him with a list of worlds they would like to have included, then combined that with a list of his own ideas so he would have a place to start from.

Morrison left most of the worlds editorial wanted exactly as they were in the original Elseworld stories. But a few of them he decided to put his own personal spin on, such as expanding the Darkest Knight universe into an entire fused Justice League, and reinventing the Justice Riders as DC's old wild west characters with superpowers.
>>
>muh drumpf is evil therefore the universe gets fucked
no wonder only manchildren read cape comics
>>
Is there a universe where Hal Jordan didn't get to blame his fuckups on a yellow space flea?
>>
File: Karentraviss.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Karentraviss.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
>>92545322
The episode that introduced the Justice Lords came out long before Trump even ran
>>
File: Earth16.png (1MB, 1000x1496px) Image search: [Google]
Earth16.png
1MB, 1000x1496px
>>92545338
Yeah, this one.
>>
>>92545287
Huh, thats a good point. Anyway can I make Justice Lord costumes with gear/shaders?
>>
>>92545473
you are the reason /pol/bait exists. you
>>
>>92545638
/pol/bait's used by people who don't read comics and is aimed for people who don't read comics
Just look at your average comic shitposting thread on /v/ and /pol/
>>
>>92545322
Man, you Trumpkins are offended by everything, even things totally unrelated to Trump at all.

No wonder you're world's laughing stock.
>>
>>92545258
Works for Thailand. I'm sure you'd love living in Thailand.
>>
>>92546071
I don't like that they're a monarchy.
>>
>>92545322
Noice b8 m8.
>>
>>92546267
You like the government having absolute power but you don't like monarchies?

Unfuck yourself.
>>
>>92544416
Tough choice. Both are authoritarian police states ran by the most powerful beings on the planet. The Regime had the disadvantage of having to deal with a wide scale insurgency with Gordon's GCPD, the Joker gang, and whole myriad of others. The Lords by comparison had a... more peaceful reign.
The worst we see the Lords do is lobomize inmates at Arkham, breakup a peaceful protest, and arrest one or two people off the street for disturbing the peace. And killing President Luthor too, almost forgot that. The Lords also had the advantage of being united, unlike the Regime-verse league.
>>
>>92545561
>Super-human battle reenactments
Ok, that sounds cool
>>
>>92545561
that'd be a good idea for a The Just series, Evil Half Jordon comes back and causes a Crisis after destroying all of the superman robots. Now the superheroes gotta actually save the day for the first time ever.
>>
>>92546361
Only the people have the right to deprive the people of their rights.
>>
>>92544296
Batman is here...does that make a diference?
>>
>>92548579

You decide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYMBwqtMht0
>>
>>92548306
individual liberty>collective security

If the minds behind the U.S. didn't believe that, the U.S. never would have been what it is. Not even "the people" have the right to deprive "the people" of their rights except in extreme cases, while proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
>>
>>92546881
Anything Parallax did to The Just world would probably be an improvement, honestly
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.