[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New cartoon from Bulgaria - "The Golden Apple"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Alright, I need this cartoon.
Will someone upload it on MEGA or piratebay?
>>
>>92537905
Why this looks like tumblr?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1642x923px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1642x923px
>>92537941
maybe because it's from third world country
>>
>>92537981

nice meme
>>
>>92537905
It was kickstarted. Then they took it to the Cartoon Forum. Haven't heard much about it since then.
>>
>>92537905
more blue haired qt 3.14 por favor
>>
File: djadja_05.jpg (292KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
djadja_05.jpg
292KB, 1333x1000px
>>92538536
>>
>>92538536
>>
What's the synopsis?
>>
>>92537905
oh yeah i remember this being posted here 2 years ago.
>tfw blue haired characters hairstyle is extremely close to my protagonist.
shit. i may have to go back to the drawing board
>>
>>92539006
The story takes place in a vast mountain world, where the fogs come out of the hair of the powerful Zmei spirits, and the personified seasons walk the great forests. It is an epic Balkan fantasy world in which people use magic bells to battle the nightmares – huge shape shifters that feed on human suffering, but also a world in which the song of a Samodiva nymph can be both the most blessed of gifts and the most hated of curses.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReHr1P6asjM
>>
>>92539116
Pagan-European folklore turned into a cartoon? Sign me the fuck up.
>>
I see what this really is about. Their facebook says the show was denied funding from the government, so they're about to launch a SECOND kickstarter campaign to fund the pilot. This cartoon isn't anywhere near close enough to completion and this thread is just trying to drum up interest for the campaign.
>>
>>92539369
are you kidding me? I thought it was already over
>>
>>92539525
>Dear friends, as many of you know, after we were denied state funding, we took some time to regroup and plan the future of The Golden Apple. We carefully considered all of our options, as well as the advice you gave us via comments, messages and emails, and we made a decision: The best move would be to launch a new crowdfunding campaign for the pilot episode of the series.

>The campaign will go live in the next few days. You can sign up here to be informed when it is launched. Please share and spread the word – the more people know about this project, the easier it will be to reach our goal. The pilot episode is the key to opening doors for financing and creating the whole series.
>>
>>92539621
then they'll never finish it. people just threw they money
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.