[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain me the ending of the flash 22# with the button?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: RCO023_1495030119.jpg (398KB, 1987x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO023_1495030119.jpg
398KB, 1987x3056px
Can someone explain me the ending of the flash 22# with the button?
>>
File: 1427789269960.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1427789269960.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>92530861

Hypercrisis.
>>
>>92530861
nothing ever ends, barry
>>
>>92531377
You're really gonna make me hate this event before it even begins.
>>
The Comedian's button fell into the DCU because even though it holds no real meaning to any of the characters, mouthbreathers needed to see it to realize OH WOW THE WATCHMEN ARE COMING

The button is just a striking image for the cover of the book, it isnt their fucking logo
>>
>>92531377
>After it, it turns out everything that happened the entirety of the crisis was actually just a charade crafted by Doctor Manhattan. Everything relating to Watchmen was actually just a created from his will, to see how this new universe would react to certain things
>Now that he knows the limits of this universe, he's ready to make his real debut
>Que the Maximum Overcrisis
>>
>>92530861
It zooms in on the button then zooms out on Superman. Cynicism vs. Optimism and all that.
>>
>Omega Hyper Alpha Crisis
>Nothing Never ends, Barry
>>
>>92532781
Although it's a mere trinket, Rorschach finding the button is what caused everything to kick off in Watchmen. Batman finding the button is what caused everything to kick off here. Pure pottery
>>
>>92533069
It's a pretty worthless clue since it doesn't have any evidence leading to Ozymandias and Rorschach was investigating Eddie's death anyway.
>>
Superman created SUperheros and Dr. Manhanttan created rebirth
>>
>>92534784

Manhattan created the New 52. Rebirth is fixing some of the things he changed.
>>
>>92531377
>>92531377
exactly
>>
The Button was a trap set by Manhattan to get rid of Batman to break Superman after Superman got his wife back, in terms of killing his BFF.

The original plan was to have Zoom kill Bruce but Zoom found the Button and it led So for plan b, Manhattan recreated the Flashpoint Universe in order to mentally break Bruce (which it partially did given how he refused to respond to the Bat-Signal).

TLDR Manhattan was pissed the fuck off Superdad and Lois were back, so he wanted to kill Batman to try and break Superman mentally into losing hope.
>>
>>92530861
>Can someone explain me the ending of the flash 22# with the button?

Yes I can

This is a classic example of the "nothing happens" comic issue, essentially nothing more than filler. Batman and Flash learned nothing at all about the button, and the stinger doesn't provide any new insight either, it just shows Manhattan (which we already know about)

DC is dragging this out as long as possible because after a Watchmen crossover they don't have any tricks left up their sleeve and will regress back to milking Batman and Harley Quinn
>>
>>92530861
we don't know yet.

something about Superman representing the hope of the DCU, something which was lost when the 10 years were taken and superman was split down the middle.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.