[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Shazam Lore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: thunderers.png (415KB, 540x762px) Image search: [Google]
thunderers.png
415KB, 540x762px
So let me see if I understand this:
>Powerful magicians police magic and it's use as some kind of magic council
>they empower Adam as their champion
>the usual happens
>they then empower Billy
>Billy isn't a flying brick but some kind of wizard with magic blasts that sometimes do what he wants when fired at things
>he blasts his fellow foster home kids and we now have the Marvel family

Is that about the long and short of his current lore
>>
File: ShazamTrinity.jpg (168KB, 1277x626px) Image search: [Google]
ShazamTrinity.jpg
168KB, 1277x626px
>>
>>92529600
Yeah, also Uncle Dudley has a niece who Billy's foster sister
>>
>>92529801

Do we meet him or is he merely referred to but never seen in a flashback or otherwise
>>
>>92529600
who gives a fuck he'll get rebirth'd anyway
>>
>>92529883
Merely referenced through her last name. It's mentioned that her parents abandoned her, so it's just was an easy way to introduce him later on. But he never got a solo, so that's been a long time.

>>92529895
If they get rebirthed the only thing they should do is have Billy and Mary remember they're related
>>
File: gloss.jpg (266KB, 540x334px) Image search: [Google]
gloss.jpg
266KB, 540x334px
>>92529895

there's no need though. Yeah Billy was an a-hole but that's just more fodder for his character arc and for him to prove himself to the hero community, his adopted siblings and the readers

The Magic council to me seems more interesting than a single wizard borrowing the power of the gods and it means that Billy won't be stepping on Diansa's toes

If they change anything I'd say it should be the designs being simplified to be more like the classic designs and maybe a better colour scheme I don't like the gray that the Asian guy is rocking. Also they should have a more solid definition of their powers
>>
>>92530062
>there's no need though
Doesn't matter, this is just how dc does things now.
>>
>>92529905

and Tawney is just a regular tiger or did Billy's magic make him permanently more than
>>
>>92529600
I love this dude's Shazam/Captain Marvel art. Need more.
>>
>>92530062
Who the fuck is Solomon again?
>>
>>92531364
Biblical king, most famous for suggesting that babies be chopped in two.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.