[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuck's Choice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
Okay here's my verdict:

I think the show has an interesting concept. Its using a choose your own adventure storytelling format for the episode plots and while for TV it reallly falls short, its pretty neat on YTV's main youtube channel. Audience can pick the different decisions Chuck is given to see the multiple outcomes of the episode.
Despite all this,however, its still pretty underwhelming. Its not funny, and uses too much gross out humour like the asian teacher constantly getting diarrhea.

Now let's talk about the obligatory Canadian waifu, Misha. Im not even sure why she is in this show to be perfectly honest. She contributes almost nothing aside from being Chuck's notgf. She practically shares the same amount of screen time as Chuck, but never really does anything really important outside of fixing Chuck's messes since he's an incompetent idiot and she's the responsible one. She has no real personality. She's basically Lisa Simpson. Makes straight A's, a perfect athlete, has a black belt in karate etc the list goes on
>>
Oh is this the shitposting thread?

*poops*
>>
File: 1493861826903.png (645KB, 1281x721px) Image search: [Google]
1493861826903.png
645KB, 1281x721px
>>92529461
Huh?
No. This is what I genuinely think of the show. Its not bad okay, but its certainly not great either.

One thing I can say about it is that it potential. I was getting Jhonny Test vibes from its fantastical elements and while most people would see that as a bad thing, I see it as a compliment, since Jhonny Test was one of the more successful canadian cartoons(also it was actually funny).

Since CC is a Canadian toon under govt contract will probably get a bunch of episodes before they decide to take it to pasture. Im kind of hoping for it to pick up some more popularity because like I mentioned before the concept is interesting.
>>
But its biggest weakness so far from what I can see is its characters and its humour.

It's a whacky kids show, so I don't expect great writing but I think a must is for it to actually be funny. Its probably asking for too much though.
And no, kids shitting their pants and eating vomit is not funny.

Misha has the weakest characterization and its obvious she was made a generic foil to Chuck's laziness/retardation.
>>
>>92529447
Saw 1-2 episode. Pretty much standard modern Canadian drivel. Misha is 10/10 though
>>
Whenever I hear Misha, I think of Mishalover.
Im surprised he hasn't been in any of these threads
>>
>>92529447
tl;dr
>>
>>92529757
The show is average but not offensively bad.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (328KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
328KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone else think the show's artstyle is similar to Loud House...?
>>
bumping along with an example of the CYOA thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru2p9UFhB5I
>>
>>92529516
>Canadian toon under govt contract

Enough with this myth.
>>
Its okay.
I like the character designs but that's all it has going for it so far
http://imgur.com/a/fGotF
>>
>Race mixing

For what purpose?
>>
>>92532500
Nice.
>>
>>92531420
That's pretty good actually.
>>
>>92532500
>Misha as Shantae
I know what im doing tonight
>>
>>92534024
I know what I'm doing now.
>>
>>92530463
Huh. Just realized their headshapes come in two versions: oval and bean. All of the ovals seem to be anyone Lincoln-aged and younger, beans are all older.

I'll never be able to unsee it now.
>>
>>92532571
Its canadian what do you expect
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-16-19h28m58s40.jpg (785KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-16-19h28m58s40.jpg
785KB, 1920x1080px
Seeing as she is apparently Indian, I wonder if there will be an arranged marriage in her future.
>>
>>92535916
Will Misha get married to the foreign oil prince?

Choice 1:Misha runs away and joins a traveling circus

Choice 2: The marrige is on, but Chuck crashes the wedding

Choice 3: Misha's parents die in a horrible car accident, setting her free
>>
>>92530463
Not really.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.