[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom missed the teen Groot scene in Guardians 2.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: mgid-ao-image-mtv-5.jpg (55KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
mgid-ao-image-mtv-5.jpg
55KB, 1080x608px
Does anyone have a link?
>>
>>92529192
Did she fall asleep during that scene or something
>>
>>92529200
She had to leave early I guess and missed all of the after credits scenes, but the teen Groot one is the only one she would care about.
>>
I don't have it but I think it's nice that your looking out for your mother, even over small things. Stay comfy, anon. I love you.
>>
>>92529192
Find the movie online and skip to the end faggot, it's not that hard
>>
>>92529192
Why would you want to show her it?
>>
File: db3b37a7-expecting-jackg.gif (1MB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
db3b37a7-expecting-jackg.gif
1MB, 500x214px
>>92529192
>Does anyone have a link?
to your mom ?
>>
>>92530488
A lot of movies online stop at the start of the credits, very few cover after credit scenes
>>
>>92530712
>a lot
But not all anon. I watched Guardians online two weeks ago and saw all the end credits, the only issue with the rip was that it skipped like five minutes of the movie a couple of times. The only problem OP might run into its the quality, but that's what's out there right now
>>
fuck off to /tv/
>>
>>92530793
Or /r/, or fucking Google
>>
>>92529192
I'm a little late

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd3wrdlR1-w

/co/ was way more helpful back in 06. Sorry it's not like that today, bud. I hope your mom enjoys.
>>
>>92531398
/co/ isn't /r/ or "I can't bother to spend 10 seconds on Google.
If he were asking about a Cosmic Marvel reading list or obscure errata about Cosmic Marvel characters it'd be another thing.
>>
>>92531398
Maybe you can help him find the Wonder Woman trailer for his Daddy when he comes back.
Faggot.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
>>92531398
>/co/ was way more helpful back in 06. Sorry it's not like that today
truly there are no heroes left in man.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.