[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think we'll learn his real name?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Do you think we'll learn his real name?
>>
>>92527845
Not a chance.
>>
>>92527845
It was announced earlier, it's Jack Crackshell Caberra! He's been Latino this entire time!
>>
>>92527845
samurai sleeps in caves fills up graves jack
>>
>>92527845
Oda Nobunaga
>>
The ending will be a marriage between ashi and jack with the dog leader as the "priest" and well learn both their names then. All the other previous characters will be there, including an empty seat for the scotsman.
>>
>>92527845
Questions like this are always stupid to me.
His real name doesn't matter. It never mattered, and it's not something that needs to be answered.
>>
>>92528261
Well that explains a lot. Jack(Oda) wanted to unite the people.
>>
It's John.
>>
>>92528386
>Jack was an adopted white kid this entire time.

Explains the wash they gave him this season.
>>
In before Mako.
>>
File: show-photo.jpg (37KB, 250x367px) Image search: [Google]
show-photo.jpg
37KB, 250x367px
>>92527845
Minamoto no Yoritomo
>>
Long Wang
>>
musashi or kojiro could work.
>>
>>92528261
>Oda Nobunaga

kek'd
>>
Hideo Kojima
>>
Maybe Zen, to mirror Aku.
>>
>>92527845
Nope. Because, considering how long he's lived using the name instead of his birth name, "Jack" is his real name now.
>>
We already know his name. It's Utonium
>>
>>92529033
Even his hallucinations call him Jack.
>>
>Someone (probably Ashi) points out that his name can't possibly be Jack
>"WATASHI NO NAMAE WA -"
>WACHAAA
>show ends

Or he can announce his name as he's about to kill Aku "I am X, son of the great shogun Y, and the war between my ancestors and your madness shall be brought to an end, demon!" Seems like a samurai thing to do.
>>
>>92529224
>Not "WATASHI NO NAMAE WA -" -CHAAA
0/10
>>
how many hours till jack starts and will there be a stream

I'm in the UK so normally I just download it on sunday but since it's the GRAND FINALE I kind of want to watch it live.
>>
>>92529277
The watchtoonamionline guy will stream. The ep airs...a little over 15 hours from now.
>>
It's Jack Utonium
>>
>>92528311

Jack staying in the future confirmed.
>>
File: 1494744604019.gif (913KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1494744604019.gif
913KB, 500x280px
>>92529298
Mfw
>>
Oda Utonium
>>
>>92527845
The prophet Mohammed.
>>
>>92527845
It's Utonium.

Jack will go back to the past, but he'll still not age through time fuckery and live for hundreds of years.

Final scene will be Utonium messing around in the lab, gathering up the final ingredients before heading off to make Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup.
>>
It's Raiden (not from MGR).
>>
Suguru Kamoshida
>>
>>92528261

Heh. I was gonna say either that or Miyamoto Musashi.
>>
>>92527845
Mae tsun
>>
File: tumblr_ola2cg8Ud61viz7w4o1_500.png (144KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ola2cg8Ud61viz7w4o1_500.png
144KB, 500x341px
>>92527845
How was he addressed back in Episode LI?
>>
>>92531222
They don't refer to him by name.
Hell he doesn't even talk in that episode
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.