[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DC posts a clock ticking down to the death of Marvel comics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1494814602213.jpg (184KB, 2048x1574px) Image search: [Google]
1494814602213.jpg
184KB, 2048x1574px
>DC posts a clock ticking down to the death of Marvel comics
>>
File: 1471302348494.jpg (72KB, 487x673px) Image search: [Google]
1471302348494.jpg
72KB, 487x673px
and it's about time too
>>
>>92527553

Pretty much. But to be honest, DC will only need to do half the job. This half assed return to basics for Marvel will be the real killing blow.

But what happens when Marvel comics truly fails? Does Disney just turn them into a publisher for movie tie-ins? Shift more talent to Star Wars comics? Force more MCU synergy?
>>
>>92527553
>people like the Wonder Woman movie

Is Marvel's reign of tyranny finally at an end?
>>
>>92527697

Im a DCfag but DC making a great movie under the yoke of Snyder and WB is something I'll need to see to believe.
>>
>>92527553
>If Prime is somewhat involved, we have an official PRIME TIME logo
>>
>>92527697
Critics right now LOVE to look woke more than hating DC movies. They'll give this movie a modest score, but continue to shit on Justice League for months to come.

As for Gotham Sirens, that's up in the air.
>>
>>92527685
Well in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIcQWr3l9Dk

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/05/18/kevin-feige-practically-confirms-avengersx-men-movie-crossover-basically-okay-not-really/

>Feige did almost take a side in something when asked if he preferred movies or comics. “Movies. Movies movies movies by far. I would only occasionally go to the comic shop on Wednesdays, but I would go to the movies every friday,” he said. However, promoting a theme of neutrality as he got into the details, he described himself as “the only person on earth who legitimately loved Star Wars and Star Trek equally.”

>Feige also refused to bring up the escape of the MCU from underneath the control of Ike Perlmutter when talking about the big changes to the studio’s iconic “flip logo,” which debuted on the first movie made without the oversight of Perlmutter’s Marvel Creative Committee, Doctor Strange.

>“The very first Marvel logo that was in front of a film was on the first Spider-Man film,” Feige said of the iconic flip logo. Feige said they would make small tweaks to the flip logo as the Marvel Cinematic Universe went on, but he thought “we really needed to differentiate a film that’s based on a Marvel comic vs. a film that’s made by Marvel Studios.” As a result, Feige wanted a logo that “celebrates all the films that came before” and make clear that the movie could only be from Marvel Studios, and the new flip logo highlighting Marvel movie characters rather than comics was born.
>>
>>92527685
good question anon, good question
>>
>>92527553
What's funny is the meme used to be "Reset the clock" in terms for how short of time it took for them up Fuck up again.

Shit posting changes, but company wars, Company wars stay the same
>>
Marvel's Rebirth rip-off will happen around then so it's gonna sell regardless of Doomsday Clock. I hope I'm wrong though.
>>
>>92528066

It will. It's a turning point and there will be a lot of #1s. Marvel will top the charts or at least split evenly with DC but the real test is what happens in half a year.

Marvel really needs to bring back their big names and that includes the F4 just to compete. They need better writers and editors to do even better. And the proposed lack of events for close to two years is what is necessary for new titles to properly establish themselves.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.