[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this really happened.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (979KB, 1024x743px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
979KB, 1024x743px
Reminder that this really happened.
>>
LOOONATICS UNLEEESHED
>>
>>92527236

This is the first "Reminder that this really happened" thread that actually hit me.

Holy fuck, I can't believe this was a thing.
>>
>>92527236
Not only did it happen, there are people who unironically like this show and masturbate to the characters.
>>
>>92527273
>there are people who unironically like this show and masturbate to the characters.
Those aren't mutually inclusive, you know.
>>
Why won't you let me forget about this? I've forgotten about it so many times then I see one of these threads and I'm forced to remember.
>>
>>92527284
In this case I think they are.
>>
>>92527273
so does that mean that there are people who ironically masterbate to these characters?
>>
>>92527273
Oh come on, those things have little to do with each other. I do one of those things constantly but would never consider doing the other.
>>
>>92527236
I absolutely cannot believe that happened.
Yet I remember seeing it on the WB.
A part of the Saturday morning line-up.
What in the name of sanity and decency were they thinking?
>>
File: Loonatics_fudd_gun_1.jpg (55KB, 636x476px) Image search: [Google]
Loonatics_fudd_gun_1.jpg
55KB, 636x476px
All I ever saw of this show was an episode with the Fudd character. I looked this up just to be certain I didn't imagine it.
>>
>>92527236
was it any good?
>>
>>92527351
they should've made him a bald space marine
>>
Interesting concept, poor execution. But if a show like this came out today, it would be even worse.
>>
>>92527236
Ah, yes. The first note of Saturday morning's swan song.
>>
>>92527483
>Interesting concept
like fun it was. That era was rife with XTREEM reissues of older properties that brought nothing new to the table except shitty incidental guitar riffs, constant grimacing, and hideous shading to make everything look "badass".
>>
>>92527297
Yes.
>>
>>92527373
First season was bad, with generic supervillains that wouldn't have been at all out of place in something like Batman Beyond.

Second season was a little better because they started introducing Looney Tunes themed villains. But it still wasn't great.
>>
The only way this concept could work today is if the mutagen or whatever also turned the characters into crude versions of themselves and not just edge lords, it'd a heavy action packed show with a semi decent plot full of nihilism, bam you have a new Adult Swim success, oh and also we get to hear bugs bunny say fuck
>>
>>92527737
Hi Pan
>>
>>92527273
I remember scoffing at the idea yet at the same time finding enjoyment out of it. It was fascinating.
>>
File: loonatics fudd bald.jpg (76KB, 629x478px) Image search: [Google]
loonatics fudd bald.jpg
76KB, 629x478px
>>92527440
But anon, he WAS bald.
>>
>>92527592
really? like what?
>>
File: XTREEEEEEEEEEME.png (93KB, 383x299px) Image search: [Google]
XTREEEEEEEEEEME.png
93KB, 383x299px
>>
>>92527833
was he a space marine?
>>
>>92527236

they could make a captain carrot cartoon instead.

heh, execs.
>>
>>92527236
God i miss the edgy 90s
>>
File: Disturbed.jpg (44KB, 709x505px) Image search: [Google]
Disturbed.jpg
44KB, 709x505px
>>92528431
It came out in like 2005
Alas, an easy mistake though. The 00s were still running on all the leftover edge from the late 90s anyway, people always mistake shit from the 00s as being from the 90s
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.