[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

truly hated characters you love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: gozSki6.jpg (286KB, 898x765px) Image search: [Google]
gozSki6.jpg
286KB, 898x765px
>hated for cheating on Kyle Rayner
>he literally is a punk ass bitch that ran away from earth because his gay friend got beaten up then wanted to just go "find himself" and leaves his girlfriend on earth, not contacting her for months. mind you, she asked him to come back with her and to stay on earth with her and he made it about some existential whiny bullshit about finding himself now that hal is back and thinking earth isn't worth protecting because of a gay friend being punched.

jesus fucking christ, she might not have done the right thing, but you can hardly hate her character when winnick and raab were intent on assassinating her for Kyle and writing Kyle so fucking dumb. She had interesting potential before Kyle and interesting potential after Kyle and all of that got ruined.
>>
>>92526314
>Interesting potential before Kyle
>Literally who daughter of Alan Scott and not much else
>Interesting potential after Kyle
>Was in Outsiders v3

Sure, anon.
>>
I don't think most people hated her because of that. It was just really fucking stupid to write when you can just have two characters end a relationship without all that.
>>
>>92526514
Salty Kylefag detected.
>>
File: Hood angry.jpg (476KB, 1280x1439px) Image search: [Google]
Hood angry.jpg
476KB, 1280x1439px
he had potential until Bendis took a heaving shit on him
>>
>>92526314
Who she cheat Kyle with? If its with Hal than Kyle being with Carol makes them even.
>>
>>92526314
Is it really even cheating if your boyfriend walks out on you for months without a word? I'd assume I'd been dumped in that situation.

I'm a pretty hardcore Kylefag, but that incident is one of his most character damning ones.
>>
>>92526894
It'd be pretty easy to fall out of love in that situation. Idiots compare it to a guy serving overseas in the military, but that's a totally different concept. Kyle voluntarily left not out of duty to protect his planet or country, but because he hated Earth because homophobia existed. Then, the only time he sends a message to everyone with powers that easily can communicate with Earth, it's a general message to Radu and every person he knows. Jen is not even individually addressed during it, which crushes her, and that was after a couple of months already with no word.
>>
>>92526572
Waifufag detected
>>
>>92527206
It's a pity really. I like the idea of Kyle and Jade as a couple. The idea of it anyway. In practice, it was not handled very well at all.
>>
>>92526314
>she asked him to come back with her and to stay on earth with her and he made it about some existential whiny bullshit about finding himself now that hal is back and thinking earth isn't worth protecting because of a gay friend being punch
When did that happen?
>>92526823
Some random guy, I think he was a fireman.
>>
I never hated Jade but I always preferred Kyle and Soranik as a couple.
>>
>>92526675
>hating on Baytor
>>
>>92528764
Kyle's problem is that I don't think he ever actually got over Alex. Mind you, if I came home to find my girlfriend murdered and stuffed into my fridge I'd probably be leery of serious relationships too.
>>
>>92526314
>that dig on Carol Danvers
>>
>>92526572

Is there anything to even be salty about for Kyle? Kyle's life is WORSE without Jade.

Think about it. Now his life is 'Green Lantern Ring. Girlfriend dies. Becomes Ion. Mother dies. Loses power, becomes host of Parallax. Finds out that he doesn't really love Sorak. Guardians fuck up everyone, masters emotional spectrum, gets punked by First Lantern, has disastrous adventures with Omega Men'.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.