[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inhumans trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Inhumans screencaps.jpg (2MB, 2572x4690px) Image search: [Google]
Inhumans screencaps.jpg
2MB, 2572x4690px
So a few screenshots from the Inhumans trailer were leaked and it looks terrible at best.

>That wig
>Those cheap looking sets
>Lockjaw's CGI looks like early 2000's
>those horrible filters
>It was given a shit timeslot
>The director of Scorpion King 3

This will bomb so badly when it hits theaters.
>>
how do you fuck up lockjaw's effects? they had blinking in and out of scenes down in like the 60s
>>
>>92525884
>This will bomb so badly when it hits theaters.

It's a tv show though.
>>
>>92526026
They are going to release the first episodes on IMAX for a few weeks. That's why they're putting emphasis on that aspect.
>>
File: timthumb-7.jpg (218KB, 588x892px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb-7.jpg
218KB, 588x892px
>>92525884
Literally Lucifer looks better than this garbage.
>>
>>92526078
Lucifer had the advantage of being a project that was aimed towards TV from the beginning and had a reasonable development.

Inhumans is just an abortion sent to TV to get rid of it as soon as possible because Feige hates the property.
>>
>>92526078
Lucifer is the best comic book show on tv though
>>
>>92525884
>Trust us guys, we are going to touch up medusa's hair with CG it's gonna look great!
>They did nothing to touch it up.
>>
>>92525884
>Yfw shithumans push goes horribly south
>>
>>92525884
>Scorpion King 3

There was a Scorpion King 2?
>>
i'm blanking on the character name, but Facial Tattoos looks like Fiendish Dr Wu's pinch-faced assistant.
>>
>>92526309
It already has. They gave the show a shit timeslot on Friday night.
>>
>>92525884

Things like this make me wonder what actors think.

Can they tell ahead of time the product will be shit, and just push it out of their heads?
>>
>>92526423

That's just being an actor. It's a paycheck.

You collect your money and do the best you can with what you're given.
>>
>>92526423
If it's a product like this that it's getting shelved as soon as possible I don't think they care much. Just a quick paycheck and it will be out of everyone's mind in a few days.

Or in this case, possibly hours.
>>
>>92525884
Is this what happens when your studio is complacent and settles for mediocrity?
>>
>>92526462
>>92526487
Doesn't shows like this affect their rep though?
>>
>>92525884
I'm just surprised by how drab and washed out it looks. There's no warmth to the screencaps.
>>
>>92526462
>It's a paycheck.
No it really isn't. Every actor has delusions of grandeur. They all want to land that one breakout role that will make them famous. It's not like some dead end office cubicle job that you punch in and out of each day with no aspirations of success.
>>
File: 9rknI.gif (487KB, 256x190px) Image search: [Google]
9rknI.gif
487KB, 256x190px
>>92526973
This. these actors went to tinsel town to make it big. They've betrayed friends & put up with casting couch. They went go through so much to settle for "It's a living!"
>>
>>92525884
it does look bad, but there are no filters there you stupid idiot
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.