[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Tom ever win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Tom-and-Jerry-14.jpg (391KB, 1134x947px) Image search: [Google]
Tom-and-Jerry-14.jpg
391KB, 1134x947px
Did Tom ever win?
>>
Sometimes
>>
>>92525133
when?
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 294x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 294x283px
>>92525099
In the end, they both lost.
>>
>>92525099
I don't remember Tom ever winning completely. I remember some times when they both lost.
>>
>>92525178
The big one I remember is the dueling episode, where it ends with Tom slapping the shit out of Jerry with glove.
>>
>>92525099
Yeah.
>>
>>92525099
>it's a 'hard-working, ambitious predator is eternally shit on by the smug little lazy cunt' cartoon
Why did previous generations love this perpetual denial of reward? You'd think they would sympathize with the predator's endeavors given the cultural values of the time.
>>
>>92525591
What gives you the impression that Tom was hard working and ambitious? He was often yelled at by the big black housekeeper for not doing anything, and he often preyed on baby ducks and helpless goldfish.
>>
>>92525099
If you only watch the cartoons half way, Tom wins.
>>
>>92525099
Have any of guys actually seen a cat catch a mouse in real life? It's fucking brutal the way you can hear the bones crunching while the mouse is still screaming.
>>
>>92525178
When he got Millions but he couldn't hurt Jerry.

He then started beating and harassing the shit out of Jerry, but Tom didn't care he lost millions, he was happy and having fun while getting revenge.
>>
>>92525099

he locked jerry in a bottle o he could finally finish his nap
>>
>>92525633
>and he often preyed on baby ducks and helpless goldfish
so? he actually intended to sustain himself off of them, unlike your piece of shit cat who culls the local wildlife for fun
>but muh pet goldfish
bowled goldfish are doomed anyway, he's saving them the trouble of disposing of the corpse
Tom did NOTHING wrong.
>>
Just a reminder that Golden Collection Volume 2 never.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.