[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were the rumors about Troy McClure true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Troy-McClure-fish-700x394.jpg (57KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Troy-McClure-fish-700x394.jpg
57KB, 700x394px
Were the rumors about Troy McClure true?
>>
Well, Fat Tony said...
>>
>flash forward 25 years
>every possible deviant form of sexuality you could hope for has been okayed EXCEPT the utterly harmless act of making love to animals. also people have actually moved backwards in terms of recognizing and promoting the maturity of the youth but that's another thing entirely
i will never understand the tolerance crowd. I really won't. How the shit do they choose? is it random? Because it sure as hell isnt "just okay whatever the christians are against" anymore
>>
>>92521943
I dunno.
They seemed kinda fishy.
>>
>>92521943
Hot Damn! I'm going to Seaworld!

Selma: Are you Gay?

Troy: Gay? I wish! If I were Gay there'd be no problem. No what I have is a romantic abnormality. One so unbelievable that it must be hidden from the public at all costs. You see...
>>
>>92522882
>How the shit do they choose? is it random?
Consent.

Any number of adults who are all willing participants? It's all ok!

Kids? Vulnerable, easily taken advantage of. Not mentally/emotionally mature enough to understand what they're consenting to even if they say yes.

Animals? Not sentient, are property, can't say yes or no.
>>
>>92524351
they don't consent to me killing them either buddy you saying i can't fuck that sabre tooth are you saying i cant live my dream
huh
>>
>>92524351
This. Relationships between two men or women are not damaging to anyone. Neither is being transsexual, so long as you inform your partner beforehand. Safe, sane and consensual, that is what the 'tolerance' crowd is about.
>>
"You said he was dead!"

"No I didn't. I said he sleeps with the fishes."
>>
>>92521943
You mean the rumor that Andy Dick was completely responsible for his death? They are true
>>
>>92524868
What's the story on that, actually? I thought his wife killed him and then herself, but I keep hearing people bring up Andy Dick.
>>
>>92525122
She was out of her mind on coke that was supplied by Andy Dick at a wrap up party for the fourth season of NewsRadio
>>
>>92522882
>utterly harmless
HIV came from chimps, you know.
>>
>>92526912
>Chimps

That's a rude way to refer to African-Americans.
>>
>>92526912
Eating them, not fucking them.
>>
>>92524351
>Animals? Not sentient,
sapient, the word is sapient

>sapient: having or showing great wisdom or sound judgment.
>sentient: having the power of perception by the senses; conscious.
>>
>>92527013
To describe it more accurately

A creature that is sentient can remember and react to situations based on past experience.
A creature that is sapient can make judgments and reason their way through new situations.

Not all sentient creatures are sapient, but all sapient creatures are sentient.
>>
>>92524431
But muh sanctity of marriage and muh bible
>>
>>92525122
His wife had a past addiction to coke that she was getting over.

Dick pressured her to take coke again.

She went crazy with the drugs and depression and murder-suicided
>>
>>92526959
Yeah, but they're African-Americans who were born in Africa and lived their entire lives there.
>>
I wonder what his favourite to fuck is.
>>
File: salon and paedos.png (82KB, 558x1047px) Image search: [Google]
salon and paedos.png
82KB, 558x1047px
>>92524351
>Kids?
Oh my sweet Anon. The groundwork is already being laid. Once the mentally ill penis-choppers are fully accepted by society the kiddy-fiddlers will be the next great oppressed group. After all, if a child is emotionally mature enough to tell what gender it is then "surely" it understands what it's consenting to.
And you'll be the bigot if you don't agree that their love is real.
>>
>>92528740
Hey correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Milo a pedo?
>>
File: Stephen-Fry-Elliott-Rex.jpg (461KB, 2048x1538px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Fry-Elliott-Rex.jpg
461KB, 2048x1538px
>>92529730
>isn't Milo a pedo?
Whether Milo himself is a paedo I couldn't say but he once spoke sympathetically about the concept of an eromenos, which is not an uncommon attitude among gays at all.
>>
>>92527861
>>Americans.
>>"born in Africa and lived their entire lives there".

You're an idiot, you realize that?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.