[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ what do you want in a comic or an animation? i mean , what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: BrRwMKj.jpg (150KB, 774x629px) Image search: [Google]
BrRwMKj.jpg
150KB, 774x629px
/co/ what do you want in a comic or an animation? i mean , what should it have it to be a good piece of art? or you prefer standards animation without any glory.
>>
>>92520434
it should be good, but it also shouldn't be bad
>>
http://www.supercartoons.net/cartoon/720/daffy-duck-the-great-piggy-bank-robbery.html

And...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x262srt_tex-avery-mgm-1943-05-08-red-hot-riding-hood_fun

If you don't match up to these 2 cartoons then you do your project in live action.

http://www.supercartoons.net/cartoon/643/daffy-duck-duck-amuck.html is fine too.
>>
>>92520501
thanks anon
>>
I've always found it confusing that they don't just directly adapt famous runs to the screen, and by adapt I mean almost literally animate the art as it was drawn.

TDKR did it pretty close to that, but I think that was a bad choice because the art of the original comic was so distinctive and ingeniously laid out.

Look at New Teen Titans, Suicide Squad, and Justice League International. Great stuff that would adapt easily to animation.
>>
>>92520584
Your welcome.
>>
>>92520434
for it to be entertaining
>>
>>92520656
because who is so unimaginative that they just want to see the exact thing that they've read but animated

i want new stories, or fresh takes on older ones

imagine if every time they rebooted a character they just retold the same origin story
>>
i only want to finish the book wanting to read the next issue.
>>
>>92521217
What this guy said. Why would you want them repeating exactly the same you can read, with worse art? If anything, I'd appreciate much better something like Mask Of The Phantasm, where they took only the most basic premise and did a whole new thing out of it.
>>
>>92521217
>>92521733
I mean, almost all of these movies are just worse or slightly different versions of existing stories anyway.

If the point is to convey the stories to people who won't read comics, then I think they should at least be faithful.
>>
>>92520656
It'd probably be too complicated for certain stories/runs.
The New 52 movies' problem is arguably going to far in the opposite direction.
>>
those are mostly pretty good
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.