[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the vast majority of cape stories complete and utter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: worm.jpg (448KB, 1280x918px) Image search: [Google]
worm.jpg
448KB, 1280x918px
Why are the vast majority of cape stories complete and utter dogshit when compared to Worm? How the fuck has Wildbow not been snapped up by Marvel or DC fucking instantly?

Nothing coming out right now is a tenth as good as this.
>>
I don't know what the fuck Worm is, but if you're trying to sell me on that artwork alone... yeah, gonna have to say it looks like utter shit.
>>
Is worm the new forced meme?
>>
>>92516149
The coloring is absolute trash. It turns those 5/10 drawings into Deviantart Teenager 3/10 tier.

Looking good is very, VERY important.
>>
>>92516194
It's fanart, also I like Worm but OP is a fag for making it out to be that good, the story has plenty of issues that drag the quality down.
>>
>>92516216
yes
>>
>>92516149
What's with all the fucking Worm threads the past few days? Is it all the same guy? Are you being paid for this? How do I join?
>>
>>92516149
/lit/ won't have you, /tg/ ran you off, and now /co/ is gonna have to deal with your bullshit?

Fuck you and fuck you're unpublishable autistic web """novel""" along with every shit eating fan it has.
>>
>>92516149
There's already a Worm thread OP. And don't start threads by baitposting you fucking faggot.
>>
>>92516149
It's a planned work by a limited number of authors (one) with a beginning, middle, and end.

Contrast this with the big two, where the work of the few good authors gets mixed in with the turds and a neverending stream of mediocrity.
>>
>>92516149
Man I like worm, a lot. But please stop spamming worm threads, let's keep them periodical
>>
>>92516428
The big two having a few good authors mixed in with turds is better than this garbage being made by a single deviantart-tier fic writer.
>>
>>92516427
Repot the other thread, /co/ is for media related to "Comics and Cartoons" not "anything so long capes are in them".
>>
>>92516520
I don't give a shit. 4chan isn't paying me to keep tabs on it's threads.
>>
I didn't get very far in, but I stopped because the MC is kinda bland and the story feels a little generic. The setting's okay, but that's most of what it's got going for it.
>>
>>92516194
>>92516286

Y'all are sad.
>>
>>92516486
B-but, it subverts so many tropes and the MC is so relatable and they use their totally underpowered superpower to win in fights over those mean arrogant chads!
>>
File: ANGERY_PEPE_1.gif (2MB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERY_PEPE_1.gif
2MB, 480x481px
>>92516149
THIS IS SOME FUCKING CONSPIRACY SHIT. TOO MANY ANONS ARE SHILLING THIS AND I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO READ IT BUT THIS IS TOO SUSPICIOUS. THERES NO WAY /CO/ WOULD SHILL SOMETHING THIS HARD.

YOU'LL NEVER GET ME LOSERS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.