[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything the Samurai Jack finale could do that would disappoint

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Samurai Jack King.jpg (7KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Jack King.jpg
7KB, 318x159px
>For me, it would be killing off Ashi or having something bad happen to her.
>If they screw up the pacing or add too much, that'd also disappoint me.
>>
>>92515970
>Screw over pacing
>Killing Jack
>Having anyone other than Jack kill Aku
>>
>>92515970
>Not killing off Ashi or having nothing bad happen to her
>Pacing's already fucked so that's already guaranteed
>Scotsman subplot amounting to nothing
>Jack sacrificing a chance to go back to save someone that wouldn't exist anyway yet again
>>
>>92515970
I'm going into the finale the same way I went into the season; with no expectations. I've enjoyed this entire season because of it, and this finale will surely be amazing.
>>
>>92515970
Honestly? Anything. Expectations and hype have been rising so much that i feel like what they actually end up doing won't matter. It will get nipicked to hell by me and /co/ regardless.
>>
>>92516627
Fpbp. I agree with all of this.
>>
>>92515970
>Time guardian is alive
>Jack becomes King
>Jack travels back to the past
>Jack killing Ashi
>>
I will be legit mad if this was not actually the final season and more like a pilot for a Samurai Ashi spinoff
>>
>>92518753
I totally want a jack and ashi show
Season 6 focuses on their relationship and season 7 they have their own kid
>>
>>92517660
>The Scottsman's Subplot amounting to nothing

Well you won't have to worry about that at least
>>
I don't understand you people. Jack and Ashi are BORING. They're like awkward teenagers
>>
>>92515970
i would be pretty upset if either of the following happened....

>aku winning
>anyone other than jack killing aku
>jack not ending aku's reign of terror once and for all
>>
>>92518753
an ashi spinoff would be fine if they don't kill jack to make it happen.

>>92518670
>>92517660
i doubt ashi will die. she'll probably be the one who sends jack back to the past
>>
File: old-king-jack.jpg (94KB, 1189x890px) Image search: [Google]
old-king-jack.jpg
94KB, 1189x890px
>>92515970
For me, the only things would be...

>Ashi dying or getting taken from Jack in any way
>The Guardian's true whereabouts and/or pic related never being explained or addressed
>>
>>92515970
I just want Jack to kill Aku and get to the past in a way that fits the show's tone and doesn't involve Ashi too much.
That's all it needs to do.
But regardless, there is literally nothing that this finale can do that wouldn't cause /co/ to bitch about it. We've had weeks of nothing but "not muh headcanon" hate threads and we are going to sit through another period of those until everyone finds something else to hate and Samurai Jack fades back into relative obscurity.

>>92516627
I think Jack is going to die after some kind of heroic sacrifice.
Pacing is fucked regardless, there is no way they are going to wrap that shit up in 20 minutes without screwing it up.
>>
>>92518670
>Jack traveling back to the past would disappoint you

What?
>>
>>92519508
Prepare to be disappointed about the Guardian.
He was never important to Gennedy.
>>
File: 1486523352814.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486523352814.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>92518830

Stop it with this type shit. It's good thing you're not responsible for writing shows and plummeting them to their death. We already have enough of those kind of people plaguing our shows. Sometimes a show just has no further purpose or material to continue yet people like you evade giving them a proper ending until its a shell of it's former self. Better off just creating another series instead of shoehorning shit into an existing one.
>>
>>92519679
>travels back, saves the past, present & future
>his whole life is a lie
>lol it's just a dream/alternate reality
>wacha
>rolls credit
He must deal with the decisions he made, the path he chose, the mistakes he's done, he can't just go back and pretend it was all a dream, that's shitty writing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.