[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jack joined the Gaang at the somewhere in the middle of Book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: newgangmember.jpg (308KB, 1912x724px) Image search: [Google]
newgangmember.jpg
308KB, 1912x724px
Jack joined the Gaang at the somewhere in the middle of Book 1. How does his presence affect the rest of the series?
>>
azula eventually joins the group as jack gf
>>
>>92515957

/thread
>>
>>92515934
He and Katara make out.

Daughterfags BTFO.
>>
>>92515934
Is Aku a presence in this universe as well or is Ozai Jack's 'Aku' he needs to destroy? Or is Jack also still seeking a time-portal to go back before Sozin started the war in the first place?

Need more details for this scenario man, Jack's goals highly affect this. Assuming you mean he just joins up and sticks with the Gaang, Sokka learns sword-play a lot earlier and is more skilled with it come S3, and I imagine with a power-house like Jack the Gaang is on easy mode until Azula shows up.
>>
>>92515934
I'd like to see Aang and Jack debate the subject of killing enemies.
>>
File: spy.png (462KB, 753x544px) Image search: [Google]
spy.png
462KB, 753x544px
>>92516054
But Anon, what would they have to argue about?

Jack never killed ANYONE before Season 5, remember?
>>
>>92516018
Jack and Aku already fought in the past, with Jack resulting the victor. A small essence of Aku survived though, and with its extremely limited powers he shape shifted into a human and had sex with someone in the Fire Nation Royal Family. Ozai and Iroh are his grandchildren and each of them take after him in some way.
>>
>>92516236
But Jack is okay with killing if it's necessary and your enemy does not relent or listen to reason.
>>
>>92516334
Has Aang ever killed anyone? Does Zhao / the Fire Nation fleet count?
>>
>>92516458
The Ocean kind of used him as a means to kill; I'd say he isn't more guilty of murder than a gun is.
>>
>>92516572
Yeah but, the difference is that a gun doesn't have a say in whether you're allowed to use it or not. Aang clearly consented to merging with the Ocean spirit and I think he knew damn well what they'd do together. He's less the gun and more like the seller
>>
>>92515934
Jack utterly destorys any opposing threats, I highly doubt anyone even Avatar State Aang could take on AKu, and thats disregarding the fact only Jack's Sword can harm and truly kill him.
>>
>>92515934
bladed weapons have a 100% miss rate against human flesh in the Avatarverse, so unless Aku and his robots show up then he'll be fairly useless.
>>
>>92515934
Aku sends Jack to another world, He treats the Gaang like his children, we get a Season 4 helmed by Aaron Ehasz making Kataang and Zukai a One True Foursome while Aaron's plans for that season are forfilled without any meddling from Bryke the 'creator'

Legend of Korra is a 70 year timeskip featuring Korra fighting the Daughters of Aku in season two instead of this meandering lineage-screwing mess that was the Vaatu Arc.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.