[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So WW Rebirth was pretty enjoyable. Rucka better wrap this up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: wonder-woman-3.jpg (403KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
wonder-woman-3.jpg
403KB, 800x533px
So WW Rebirth was pretty enjoyable. Rucka better wrap this up nicely before he leaves.
>>
>>92514248
He better send scale off the villain retirement home because no one is going to do anything with her.
>>
>>92514288
*Cale.

Also I just remembered the next writer is introducing a new Wondy villain. Enjoy Rucka while you can because afterwards it's back to the status quo
>>
>>92514248
Do you think Rucka masturbates thinking in Diana?
>>
>>92514248
I hope it ends in sex.
>>
>>92514288
I wish Rucka would realize that he's the only one who cares about Veronica Cale.
>>
>>92514248
WW Rebirth was a turd.
It suffers greatly from
>we can't have a truly evil female villain, it must not be their fault somehow
syndrome. That goes Barbara and Cale.

And don't get me started on
>misogynist god gets beaten by women holding a rope around him

It has some of the worst shit in cape comics I have ever read. I think the chapter that focused on Barbara was even worse than that Harley road trip issue.

Only the stevexwondy moments were kinda ok, but still, they're mostly lost in a sea of shit.
>>
>>92514485
That's how Ares was beaten in the first Perez arc.

Also
>making a villain more nuanced is a bad thing
Cheetah had already been a tragic character since Underworld Unleashed when she sacrificed her soul to save her pygmy friend, cursing herself to be a mindless beast.

Rucka is even using Circe who IS a truly evil female villain.
>>
>>92514248
I thought /co/ hates furries?

Reintroduced Wonder Woman with a furry fetish.
>>
>>92514715
>more nuanced
Nigger, we don't have any vile female villains.
Frost? Nah, she tries to be a hero and became a villain, because of evil people who forced her condition on her.
Harley? Full anti hero, works with the government to save cannibalised hobos.
Cheetah? Cale? Both not their fault, they're used and/or doing it to help a loved one.

Where are the vile women in comics anymore? The only left is granny goodness and I suspect that's simply because she's ugly so no writer is waifuing her.
And so far Circe is a tumblr-haired quirky bitch who helps Cale bind the evil demigods who took her daughters soul. How's that evil?
>>
>>92514943
She murdered a bunch of soldiers as a sacrifice for that ritual.
>>
>>92515058
Was that innocent UN good guys or oppressive forces of a dictator/hired/assassins or something similar no one will care about?

Helping someone save their kids by using questionable means is not what I mean by
>vile villain
>>
>>92514943
Circe is obviously playing some sort of keikaku. She fucking asked for ingredients for voodoo spells in exchange for helping Cale.

I agree that Cale isn't as much of a bitch as she was pre-Flashpoint which is what made her good.

Also that Rucka ruined Dr. Poison who's supposed to be the craziest evil motherfucker in her rogues gallery.

But I'll defend his characterization of Cheetah, not only does it have precedent but pre-Flashpoint she was basically filling the same role as Circe except for being a physical threat.
>>
>>92514483
Come on, back when it was coming out and any time it's storytimed here, people love Cale and ask why other writers never used her.

And the answer to that is actually because Rucka's run got totally screwed by editorial halfway through for Infinite Crisis.

Admittedly she hasn't been very good in Rebirth.
>>
>>92514248
LIES
I
E
S
>>
>>92514248
wonder woman turns into a gay furry. what a good end
>>
>>92514833
>/co/
>hates furries
/co/ ha been the furriest board on 4chan over the past decade.
>>
>>92516668
>new 52 Superman being a trick from Mxyzptlk/Manhattan is A-OK
>New 52 Wonder Woman being a trick from Ares and/or Circe is FUCKING KEKA :(((
I hate this board.
>>
>>92517120
But both of those are bullshit
>>
>>92514315
Everyone here does that
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.