[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Synopses for Black Panther and Avengers: Infinity War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Black-Panther-Infinity-War.jpg (40KB, 984x518px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Panther-Infinity-War.jpg
40KB, 984x518px
>After the events of Captain America: Civil War, King T’Challa returns home to the reclusive, technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda to serve as his country’s new leader. However, T’Challa soon finds that he is challenged for the throne from fractions within his own country. When two foes conspire to destroy Wakanda, the hero known as Black Panther must team up with C.I.A. agent Everett K. Ross and members of the Dora Milaje, Wakandan special forces, to prevent Wakanda from being dragged into a world war.

>As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment — the fate of the Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.
>>
>>92512471
Hahaha the CIA being the good guys?
>>
something about a technological advanced black african country makes me laugh. will cap get his new shield here?
>>
>>92512933
They need all the help they can get to win back trust.
>>
>>92512471
>When two foes conspire to destroy Wakanda
It's Klaw and Killmonger, right?
>>
>>92513108
go back to pol
>>
Predictions?

>Nebula sacrifices herself to buy the Avengers time or some shit to stop Thanos

>Captain America is the one who introduces Star-Lord to modern iPhones
>>
>>92513271
I'd unironicly love Cap filling in Peter about what's happening and all the New tech, but mispronounces what they are and gives him shitty explanations on what they do
>>
>>92513271
>Cap gets more music recommendations from Starlord
>Cap gives a rundown on world events since Starlord was gone
>>
File: 1467318095585.jpg (39KB, 430x285px) Image search: [Google]
1467318095585.jpg
39KB, 430x285px
>>92512471
>Black Panther must team up with C.I.A.
>>
>>92513228
Maybe White Wolf instead.
>>
I'm actually pretty hype for martin freeman as Ross. Could be hilarious.
>>
>>92513521
>but mispronounces what they are and gives him shitty explanations on what they do

he's not a complete retard though.He's been living in present day since like 2010, jesus man
>>
File: 1491961908851.gif (2MB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
1491961908851.gif
2MB, 494x494px
>>92513271

>Rocket tinkers with Tony's suit, improves it in under a minute, makes Tony look like a damn fool
>>
>>92513718

why don't the Guardians all have Iron Man suits if he can do that?
>>
>>92512471
>"I'm the king now", said T'Challa.
>"I disagree with that", said the evil Wakanda power player, "I shall steal the throne"
>"Do battle with me, Black Panther", said the evil enforcer of the main villain.
>"Oh, Black Panther, have PG-13 sex with me", said the cute American woman visiting Wakanda.
>"I am in this movie too", said Bilbo Baggins.
>"I SHALL RISE FROM MY CHAIR TO ACCOMPLISH THINGS IN TWO MONTHS", said Thanos in a after-credits scene.
>"10/10", said the critics
>"$1 billion worldwide", said the public.
>"IT'S NOT FAIR", said DC fans.
>>
>>92513675
Kilmonger, Klaw and Man-Ape are all confirmed. So it's probably Kilmonger and Klaw conspiring with Man-Ape being Kilmonger's lieutenant.
>>
>>92512933

So long as there's no plane to crash, he should be a big enough help to T'challa.
>>
>>92513838
>$1 billion worldwide
RDJ isn't in this movie.
>>
>>92513838
If the cute American woman isn't Queen Divine Justice, I'll be mildly disappointed
>>
File: MgxB6dS.jpg (151KB, 640x984px) Image search: [Google]
MgxB6dS.jpg
151KB, 640x984px
>>92512471
Adapting the client?
>>
>>92513879
I think it's a little too much shilling, you have captain America being an interventionist shill in civil war pretty much defending Bush's doctrine on the middle east and now we will have the CIA involved on a trying to put someone friendly in power in fucking Africa. I hope there's some betrayal and CIA ends up being a bad guy
>>
>>92513228
Killmonger & Man-Ape, I think. Serkis is in it but they might save his Klaw transformation for a sequel.
>>
>>92512471
>to prevent Wakanda from being dragged into a world war.
Civil war. That should properly say civil war as only Wakanda is the battleground and opposing sides
>>
>>92514518
Masters of Evil?
>>
>>92513268
The CIA tortures, murders, commits war crimes, kill innocent people, break international and national laws without impunity, spy on American/global citizens. If you think the CIA are even remotely close to being "the good guys" then you are either a nationalist who thinks no American government agency can do wrong, or an idiot, or just un-educated.

It's not a "alt-right" position to be against the CIA. JFK wanted to abolish the CIA for a reason, too bad he was assassinated. The CIA is a cancer that should be splintered and have more lawful oversight.
>>
>>92514617
>Without impunity
Meant to say with impunity.
>>
>>92514617
If they wanted to be realistic it should have the CIA trying to kill Black Panther because his isolationist regime prevents Wakanda from being exploited by international capital, and the whole thing is bankrolled by a mining company that wants to privatize the Vibranium mines.
>>
>>92514549
Other countries will use Wakanda's instability to attack them and secure their vibranium mines. So wold war makes sense
>>
>>92514767
Well if they hadn't screwed the pooch with Hydra in AoU they could have played that card.
>>
>>92513805
>why don't the Guardians all have Iron Man suits

because apparently most of them can survive a spaceship crash landing on their face
>>
File: Dario Agger.png (524KB, 646x513px) Image search: [Google]
Dario Agger.png
524KB, 646x513px
>>92514767
>the whole thing is bankrolled by a mining company
Or Roxxon. They're the go-to evil corporation.
>>
>>92513805
Because they aren't compensating manlets, unlike Downey.
>>
>>92514617
This. Some Americans really don't understand the implications of having the CIA as the good guys, let's hope he gets betrayed but the CIA makes the mossad looks like a nice guys.
>>
>>92512471
As Thanos buys his new comfy chair, which features cup holders, he sends out his minions to collect the stones.
The Avengers must set aside their differences and collect the stones, as well as complete the Panini Sticker Album, the only thing Thanos craves more than the stones.
>>
But Everett Ross wasn't a CIA agent in "Civil War". He was part of a fancy made-up U.N-sanctioned global counter-terrorism unit.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.