[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jerry is a fucking dumbass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Fuck jerry.

He's autistic as fuck.
>>
>>92511801
It takes one to know one.
>>
>>92511801
He is.

But Beth is worse.
Prove me wrong fags.
>>
>>92511801
he is a coward
but apart from that he is the only one i would trust enough to turn my back on
>>
They're both scum.

>>92511879
The only reason you can turn your back on Jerry is he's too stupid, lazy, and spineless to do anything.
>>
Hey, uh, Rick? You know, like, mom wants you to come to dinner now so uh, could you, I don't know, uh get off the 4chan a while? It's uh, it's meatloaf and it's really uhh, good. Yeah, so like, you know, be a part of this family like you said? Would be cool, I guess.
>>
File: Jerry_S01E11_Sad.jpg (35KB, 492x706px) Image search: [Google]
Jerry_S01E11_Sad.jpg
35KB, 492x706px
>>92511879
Yeah, it seems like a lot of people turn their back on Jerry.
>>
Everybody on that show is worthless scum. That's kind of the point.

It's pointless to try to show that Jerry is worse than Beth or Rick is worse than Jerry because they're all shit. You're just comparing pedigrees of shit.
>>
>>92511899
>stupid, lazy, and spineless to do anything.
He isn't stupid
i would say he is simple
but he's shown to be a decent person who cares about his family. Also he is someone you can easy be a friend with and share a beer.
He's a nice guy The world needs less ricks and more jerrys
>>
>>92511985
cool story bro
>>
>>92512093
fag
>>
>>92511801
Jerry's default state is a spineless coward. He's the dumbest guy in the room and everyone knows it, doesn't help that nobody actually respects him.
But I don't believe that was always the case. Somehow he managed to score with the hot blonde with big tits in high school. In an alternate reality where they never stayed together he was a movie star. He even manages to have bouts of cleverness and call shit out when he's pushed to a his limit. Jerry makes Beth feel better about herself, knowing that she's superior to someone. But Jerry can't improve himself as long as he's with Beth.
>>
>>92511838
She has a job.
>>
>>92511801
Rick is an alcoholic sociopath, Beth is an alcoholic with massive daddy issues, Summer is unloved, Morty is a chronic masturbator and fucked up from being dragged by Rick and Jerry is a sniveling coward who hates his life.

They're all pretty shitty people
>>
>>92512263
Agree with all you say Anon, also withouth human antipathy Jerry climb six positions in Federation burocracy.
>>
>>92511801
fuck off Rick
>>
Cronenberg Jerry becomes alpha as fuck though.

Wonder if he is also banging Cronenberg Summer.
>>
>Rick and Memey
>>
>>92511879
I'd turn my back on Rick because I have a pretty good idea of what he'd do while I wasn't looking. Not trust exactly, but good enough.
>>
>>92513509
>Reddit and Morty
>>
>>92513509
>>92513546
>Le sad horse show
>Crying Universe
>Star Vs. the Forces of Cucks
>>
>>92513599
>The Amemeing r/world of Gumbbit™
>Samurai Hack™
>BlunderButt Grrls™
>>
>>92513744
>Memey Magiswords
>Adventure Tumblr
>Regular Shit
>>
>>92513919
>Squarefag Memepants
>Teen Tics SCRAM
>Ebin 10
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.