[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get Nuts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 476281.jpg (318KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
476281.jpg
318KB, 1920x1200px
>Nut Job trending
>Over 13K tweets

Wow. I never knew so many people fucking loved this movie. I bet the sequel is going to break records.

What's your opinion of this fine film, lads?
>>
It wasn't even that bad. I think people just didn't like it because the MC was a selfish prick.
>>
The movie was the most successful release Open Road Films ever had. Unfortunately, they failed to realize that its success was due to it being released in January to no competition. It'll get crushed in August.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NXEjYWdhZI
>>
>>92511789

>this song is 5 years old.

time sure flies fast
>>
>>92511711
Everyone bashed it because of the smug talking animal shtick, ugly-cornerstore CGI and le epic topical Gangnam Style. It looked like the most generic CGI movie ever.
>>
>>92512059
Gangnam Style was just the credits. Plenty of movies have shitty songs in the credits. Hell, some movies have shitty songs during the movie itself.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arC0weQORMU
>>
File: im too old for this shit.png (2MB, 1344x633px) Image search: [Google]
im too old for this shit.png
2MB, 1344x633px
>>92512136

>small angry adorable strong character
>>
>>92512418
I'm more offended that they used the same line twice. Based on how Jackie Chan is listed as a special appearance, I'm guessing that line of dialogue is really all he has in the movie.
>>
>OP's stealth politics thread fails
Good riddance.
>>
>>92513136
I read that news, but I didn't put two and two together. Regardless, the first movie had fans and they released a trailer just yesterday, so why not talk about the movie?
>>
>>92512136
>>92513178

were they supposed to prevent the evil business from building the lunapark?

>tidal wave of mice

decent gag.
>>
File: squirrel lightsaber.jpg (214KB, 1200x636px) Image search: [Google]
squirrel lightsaber.jpg
214KB, 1200x636px
Reposting the only good thing that came out of the first movie.
>>
>>92512136
>Brendan Fraser is absent

JUST
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.