[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Wonder Woman the worst character in the Injustice Universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 50

File: image.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px)
image.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
Is Wonder Woman the worst character in the Injustice Universe?
>>
>>92508948
All Injustice characters are the worst Injustice characters.
Except for Plastic Man
>>
>>92508974
Even Batman?
>>
No that's Harley Quinn. I cheered when WW stabbed her
>>
>>92508948
Batman.
>>
>>92509009
ESPECIALLY BATMAN
>>
>>92508948
Pretty much, cause it's yet more of the Kingdom Come bullshit where Diana is made out to be a complete asshole outside of her own book. Seriously, it's only ever in other shit that she's written like this weird Xena caricature. Even FINCH wrote her as being a generally nice person! Granted, she acted like a dumb teenager in that run, but still.

And frankly, I'm torn, being a fan of both properties, but NRS bothers to do basic research on the Legion of Super-Heroes, but not Wonder Woman? What the fuck.
>>
>>92508948
That's Harley Quinn, but WW is seriously the villain of both games
>>
>>92508948
What she did, she did for love.

top judging.
>>
>>92509107
Yeah Batman being an asshole is one of the reasons why this all goes to hell, but Wonder Woman has a pretty big influence in this.
>>
>>92508948
She was the worst by a country mile. Even Damien was more sympathetic despite being a whiny little shit during the entire comic series.
>>
>>92509156
>trying to hop on the superdick before the carter is cold
>>
>>92508948
Her and Batman
>>
>>92508948
Her model looks really ugly here
>>
>>92508948
Wonder Woman is the worst character in anything. After her movie flops we will never see her again and I'll just laugh and laugh
>>
>>92508948
No that's still Batman, followedby Hal Jordan.
>>
>>92509127

Wonder Woman will always suffer to make Superman look sympathetic.
>>
>>92509620
>such is the life of a Carolfag
>>
Imagine how fucking bad this game is going to look in 5 years, meanwhile games with good artstyles like Wind Waker from 2002 will still hold up
>>
>>92509156

You could say the same about Harley Quinn.

Just sayin'
>>
>>92508948
Her or Damian.

Damian in Injustice 2 is so insufferable it is almost impressive.
>>
>>92509127
>And frankly, I'm torn, being a fan of both properties, but NRS bothers to do basic research on the Legion of Super-Heroes, but not Wonder Woman? What the fuck.
They did do research. In I1 Good Supes and Good Wondy call out their counterparts for being cunts. Because this game only takes place in the bad universe we only get asshole versions of the two. It's kinda weird that DC lets Boon do that shit while they're trying to get their non-Batman properties to succeed.
>>
>>92509107
But especially Bart
>>
>>92509075
>>92509107
>>92509170
>>92509330
>>92509632

But Batman's a good guy who's trying to do the right thing.
>>
>>92509642
It's the pecking order.

Batman needs to look better than Superman. Superman needs to look better than Wonder Woman. And WW is Queen Bitch because people only care about Supes and Bats.
>>
>>92509674

The problem isn't that Good Universe Wonder Woman was nice, the problem there's no explanation why Bad Universe Wonder Woman's such a cunt other than her power worship and lust for Superman.
>>
>>92509127

>NRS bothers to do basic research on the Legion of Super-Heroes, but not Wonder Woman? What the fuck.

They know how Wonder Woman is supposed to be. In Injustice 1, the main universe Wonder Woman is nothing at all like Injustice Wonder Woman.

It's just seems like that NRS were put into a corner and decided to make Injustice Wondy into a bad person, since that'd make sure that things would stay shit without things being too complicated.
>>
>>92509656
Literally every reviewer is praising the facial animations.

/v/ is right there.
>>
I really hate how black and white Injustice is.

I cannot support Supes since he went off to deep end, but if he was just for killing big shots who threaten huge groups of people then I could see his point.

Mean pwhile Superman is just "MAUHAHAAHAH I AM GOING TO MURRRRRDER YOU ALLLLL".
>>
>>92509689
People are just sore Bruce seems to just let Quinn do whatever the fuck she wants considering how this all started. Batman is obviously the good one, like he is basically in everything outside of comics.

I hope to God they bring back Good Wondy and Supes, Injustice versions of the two leave me feeling depressed
>>
>>92509773
I thought I2 was going to be an exploration of how Batman might be corrupted by the same temptations as Superman. All that shit about the lines being redrawn ended up being worthless. Everyone just joins up with Batman and he gets the unambiguously happy ending where everything works out because reasons.
>>
>>92509774

>People are just sore Bruce seems to just let Quinn do whatever the fuck she wants

Them seemingly sleeping together doesn't help, either.
>>
Wonder Woman is like some crazy, desparate ex that reppears after guy loses his wife in accident.
>>
>>92509832

Lady Macbeth would be a much simpler reference.
>>
>I miss the people we once were.
>Me too.

T_T
>>
>>92509816
I knew they weren't going to deal evil Batman but it would have been neat. Also if they went down that road the whole line about "I miss they people were back then" hit closer to home
>>
>>92509816
It likely was meant to be. Characters like Atrocitus and Kara were developed first and they were probably meant to play more of a role. Who knows what went on behind the scenes between January and release. Likely even earlier since they probably were working on the story trailer for quite awhile.
>>
>>92509868
I should not have read the comments below that clip. Just pissed me off.
>>92509896
I'm guessing they toyed with redeeming Supes considering how close he comes in the game. But really I2 is pretty irrelevant in Batman's ending anyway. Clark gets thrown into the Phantom Zone but he's probably going to get out, everyone else is in jail. So what are they going to do for the next game?
>>
>>92510034
Probably follow Superman's ending
>>
>>92510110
Yeah, they probably bring back the prime universe from the first game where Superman and the rest of Justice League beat Brainiac and have to return to beat Brainiac Superman. We might get a cute scene with Prime Clark, Lois and his daughter.
>>
File: 1390574603588.jpg (181KB, 960x340px) Image search: [Google]
1390574603588.jpg
181KB, 960x340px
>>92509672
>We got no Dick because of moody brat Damian
>They have the audacity to call him Nightwing
>>
>>92509672
Damian is insufferable no matter what
>>
>>92509672
>>92510383
timfag pls.
>>
No that's batman
>>
>>92508948
Her and Batman are tied into complete cunts that could have fixed everything if they actually cared about being good friends.

Instead we got a tyrannical bitch that masturbates to Superman and a fucking moron that nearly ruined the planet and was a terrible friend for the one person that actually needed him to be more than just "the dark knight". Fuck them.
>>
>>92509823
Good Lord, Batman is a pile of shit.
>>
>>92510513

Why the fuck Batman needs to serve as Superman's baby-sitter? Superman's a grown man, for fuck's sake. If he decided to kill people and dominate the world, that's not Batman's fault for not being there to pull his ear, that's Superman's fault for being a cunt.
>>
>>92510513
What did more did you expect from Batman?

Supes went bananas right after he killed Joker, no matter how many times abata tried to convince him that is not the way he would shit on him.
>>
>>92510565
Dude like millions of people fucking died because of Joker. That's fucking insane, Joker absolutely needed to die. Supes is 100% at fault for all the evil shit he did but Batman gave him the cold shoulder when Supes turned up in the cave looking for help.

This whole universe is fucking retarded though, can we go somewhere we're Wondy isn't a complete cunt? I'm so sick of her.
>>
I feel bad for WW fans
>>
>>92510110
I think that would be cool, but I don't know if they will, Batman's ending seems like it's canon. I hope not because I'm sick to death already of Batman vs Superman being the focus.
>>
>>92509677
GODDAMN IT I WAS GONNA MAKE THAT COMMENT
>>
>>92510752
At least they've got the movie. Maybe it'll be decent. But yeah they got fucked over the worst.
>>
cunt vs cunt Injustice 3
That should be the name.
I hate the hero vs hero shit .
This is the reason why I do not read marvel comics

I hope who gets a new batman and superman game where they are friends.
With batcow titus alfred the cat and jon and dami-and damis bros
>>
>>92510565
>>92510586
You don't know how to be good friends.
>>
>>92508948
is wonder woman the worst character in whatever she appears ?
>>
Do we have a guild yet?
>>
>>92510900
Nah, that's Harley.
>>
File: tumblr_opwcoz9Ljb1t15wqso1_540.jpg (98KB, 540x743px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opwcoz9Ljb1t15wqso1_540.jpg
98KB, 540x743px
i want that game.
>>
>>92509672
>On one hand Wonder Woman is acting horribly for no reason
>On the other, we only ever see Regime-Damian, so he has no contrast
The more I consider this, the more trouble I have deciding who ended up worse.
>>
>>92510916
harley is fun in animated series and plenty of stories
she is shit in injustice for sure, but not everywhere else
>>
problem with these series is that they try to picture "intelligent" people, super intelligent geniuses, the most intelligent man on the planet, the most intelligent entity on the universe and so on
AND THEY ALL KEEP MAKING RETARDED CHILDISH STUPID DECISIONS that everyone can see how dumb it is even before any story unfolds

feels like there isnt any smart writer left in the fucking planet
>>
>>92509823
Are you the same person that keeps trying to push this? There's no evidence of it. You're projecting.
>>
Is Batman letting clown pussy cloud his judment
>>
File: Wonder Whore's thighs.jpg (55KB, 813x797px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Whore's thighs.jpg
55KB, 813x797px
>>92508948
Yes. The shittiest character list goes
Wonder Woman > Joker > Superman.

Superman was on the train to not being among the shittiest until the final act of Injustice2 and you see Clark didn't learn shit and is a piece of shit.
>>
File: IMG_3114.jpg (502KB, 1805x969px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3114.jpg
502KB, 1805x969px
>>92509107
>Diana's a manipulating cunt
>Clark's a tyrant who murders children
>Bruce is a delusional hypocrite
>>
>>92511344
i dont think she can help herself her dad is the god of war
>>
>>92511437

Is Zeus, actually.

She ends up betraying daddy for dat kryptonian cock.
>>
>>92511452
she said she is a goddess of war in the game
>>
>>92510752
>>92510807
I don't need your pity! But it's appreciated nonetheless. Why is it so hard for these people to understand that she's supposed to be kind, compassionate, and maternal? Fuckin' hell.

>>92510828
>I hate the hero vs hero shit.
That's part of the reason we got Rebirth in the first place, cause everyone got sick and tired of heroes acting like assholes years ago.
>>
>>92511398
This is why Injustice Bruce sucks. Getting butt mad over Clark going SuperHitler? Fine makes sense. Getting mad that he killed the Joker? Fuck off Bruce he killed millions of people he's a fucking terrorist.
>>
>Clark is a prisoner in the phantom zone
>Diana is a prisoner on Themyscira
>anyone else who was with the regime are in jail
>Batman reforms the JL with Blue Beetle, Supergirl, Harley Quinn (why is she not locked up?), The Flash etc

Is there really anywhere to go after Injustice 2? I think the next game should just go back to good earth and feature the normal JL.

I miss the good Superman and Wonder Woman.
>>
>>92511519

Killing the Joker represents a larger issue, that is Superman taking a life.
>>
>>92508948
Is it me or is Bane trying to flirt with her?
>>
>>92509056
I did too, shame Supergirl had to save her, she should've have just bled out.
>>
>>92511545
wait is Diana a prisoner again on Themyscira cause in one of the intro lines GL tells cheetah that Diana is imprisoned by the guardians. Unless I am losing my mind and remembering wrong
>>
>>92511545
go to the other universe
>>
>>92511553
Can you really blame Clark for killing the Joker? His city just got nuked and Joker literally said he was going to try and top it.

If Clark hadn't killed the Joker, he would've broken out again and nuked another city on a bigger scale.
>>
>>92509632
Why does Injustice Hal get so much flak? Killing Guy was a terrible thing to do but compared to all the other shits in the Injustice universe its pretty tame. Especially considering its implied the Yellow ring is causing him to act like a lunatic
>>
File: superbats high five.jpg (43KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
superbats high five.jpg
43KB, 500x305px
>>92511545
I miss Good Supes. I wish he would come back and be himself after the phantom zone. I would love if he's all good guy Supes and WW is still the same crazy bitch and Clark chooses bros before hoes and just roasts her stupid ass calling her insane and shit.
>>
>>92511707

So basically you want a Superman who's a child murderer to be redeemed and for Wonder Woman to be thrown further under the bus for his sake?

Goddamn, man. Some Superman fans are awful.
>>
>>92511707
Batfags have an animosity towards the world's finest team and would rather see them at eachother's throats than being friends.

Especially when Superman's evil and Batman's the hero.
>>
>>92511759

What about Batman and Supergirl are the new World's Finest?

Regime Superman is a monster. There's no redeeming him. Only heroic death could clean his sins.
>>
>>92511750
Yes. This WW is a bitch and ruined Superman.
>>92511759
Not true. Batfan here and love Superman and I want him to be friends with Batman again.
>>
>>92509774
I hope we get cocky little shit good guy Damian to show up one day.
>>
>>92511804
I'm not saying they have to redeem regime Superman, he's too far gone.

They should just bring back the good earth with the normal heroes. Supergirl and Batman as the world's finest would just not be the same.
>>
>>92511553
>that is Superman taking a life.

Oh please. Like he hasn't done it before.
>>
>>92511826

>Yes. This WW is a bitch and ruined Superman.

More like Superman ruined Wonder Woman again so they could justify his downfall.
>>
>>92511696
I'd blame him for killing him and running away to hide. He should have turned himself in and let a jury decide if he was wrong or not. Better yet, he should have let Joker live to stand trial. If the jury doesn't give him the death penalty, then kill the motherfucker. The next time Joker tries to escape again, ditto.
>>
>>92511855

>Supergirl and Batman as the world's finest would just not be the same.

Why?
>>
>>92510565
None of this shit would have happened if Batman just accepted some criminals do have to die. Reign Superman in a bit.
>>
>>92511482
Goddess of war, not daughter of the god of war.
>>
>>92511398
Green Arrow: I know I'm the new guy, but do you really trust Harley?
Bruce: She's a changed person since the joker died. Mostly.

@17:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vZXwMXwOa0

All you have to do for injustice Bruce to forgive you is to suck the Batcock.
>>
>>92511906
>Better yet, he should have let Joker live to stand tria

It would be useless. Faggot would escape in a week.
>>
>>92508948
This game made me hate Batman. Holy shit, this game made me hate the trinity more than fucking Dawn of "Justice".
>>
>>92511936

Even if Batman accepted some criminals have to die Superman would still try to control the world and overreact every time Batman would disagree with him on that.
>>
>>92511482
Wait, if she's the Goddess of war why isn't her power tied to war and conflict like Ares?
>>
>>92510457
Fuck off.

Even casuals hate him in it.
>>
>>92511913
Superman and Batman are both grown men who can make their own decisions and have their ideals.

As of a Injustice 2, Batman is teaching Kara how to be a superhero and instilling all of his values on her.
>>
>>92511704
He was a little bitch even before turning yellow. Hell, his shitty personality in the comics was exactly the same before switching.
>>
>>92511994

>Superman and Batman are both grown men who can make their own decisions and have their ideals

It doesn't seem to be true since everyones's saying Batman is a villain for not baby-sitting Superman.
>>
>>92511491
>Why is it so hard for these people to understand that she's supposed to be kind, compassionate, and maternal? Fuckin' hell.
They do. Prime Wonder Woman is in character. It's just that this only takes place in the Injusticeverse which personally I think is a mistake. There's nothing left to do with this universe after I2.
>>
>>92512017
>It doesn't seem to be true since everyones's saying Batman is a villain
Everyone being the insignificant minority of /co/?
>>
>>92511553
He's in the right on this though. Joker killed an entire city including Lois and his unborn child. We all know the justice system is a fucking joke in the DCU they weren't going to do jack shit.
>>
>>92512078

Even Regime Superman knows he's a hypocrite, since in his dream world Batman killed the Joker and turned himself in to do time.
>>
I gave up on the story when Batman beat Wonder Woman in a fight.
>>
>>92511545
>Harley

Because she started sucking Batmans cock instead of the Jokers. Now he knows why the Joker kept her around all those years.
>>
>>92512133
BECAUSE HE IS BATMAN xD
>>
>>92512017
No one is saying Batman is directly to blame for Superman. But he should've done a better job comforting him after he killed Joker. The time to save him was right then before WW got her claws in.
>>92511913
Because the World's Finest is Superman/Batman. Besides Kara isn't on equal footing with Bruce. He's her mentor, and the rest of the young heroes. Also they're not going to leave Superman out, which means if we don't get Good Supes we get a Regime Supes, which means Batman vs Superman is going to be the main focus for a third time in a row. It's boring, there's no moral debate going on, Regime Supes is evil. So why keep pushing him into the spotlight?
>>
>>92512173
Reading the YouTube comments was a mistake. So many people hate Wonder Woman now, DC is retarded for letting Boon shit on her to please Batgod.
>>
>>92512254
A piece of advice. Unless you want to fuck with those people, NEVER read youtube comments.
>>
>>92512254
>Wonder Woman movie comes out in 2 weeks
>Injustice 2 has Wonder Woman as a despicable cunt

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>92512254

>DC is retarded for letting Boon shit on her to please Batgod.

It was for the sake of Superman, not Batman. This isn't the first time Wonder Woman is turned into a turbo-cunt to make Superman look sympathetic.

Seriously, stop blaming Batman for everything.
>>
>>92512254

I'm sure most Batman fans would rather have Wonder Woman as a good guy and ally of Batman's Insurgence.
>>
>>92512320
Nah, it was Batman. Superman was going to be the bad guy anyway. Batman needed to be right about everything and be perfect at everything in order for the game to sell.
>>
>>92512320
But they did the whole Regime Superman thing to make Batman look better than Superman to begin with.
>>
>>92511942
Nah. Joker escaping ain't happening after the nuking. The real issue would be whether a jury is dumb enough to let him live. If that happens, Supes could safely say he tried to let Injustice humanity govern itself but they really are too retarded to do the obvious. In any case, a trial would give him a way to avoid dirtying his hands.
>>
>>92512320
t. batfaggot
>>
>>92511704
>killing best lantern
That's really all it takes.
>>
>>92510565
>get tricked into killing your wife
>your PREGNANT wife
>meanwhile, the city where you and all your friends live (+ millions more) gets absolutely annihilated by a nuclear bomb

But yeah, you're right. Supes was just being a bitch.
>>
>>92509156
Why is she isn't a Star Sapphire yet, again?
>>
>>92512377
>Nah. Joker escaping ain't happening after the nuking.
>A week later he escapes.

Anon, the Joker killed all of China and is still around.
>>
>>92512358

No, it wasn't for Batman. It was to explain Superman's downfall, because Superman couldn't have turned bad all on his own despite the huge tragedy he faced.

No, Wonder Woman in her lust for his cock manipulated isolated from others and manipulated him into his emotions to turn him against the world so they could rule all as gods.

Because God forbid Superman came off as a complete dick, even when he's supposed to be the villain. No, we need to throw Wonder Woman there as his Shiev.
>>
>>92512214
Bruce should have brought the Kents to Supes instead of leaving him alone to stew.
>>
>>92512427
Good Idea! Injustice 3 with Brainiac Superman, Mind Raped Batman and Star Sapphire Wonder Woman.
>>
File: gGBn95v.png (531KB, 440x619px) Image search: [Google]
gGBn95v.png
531KB, 440x619px
>>92509107
>>92509009
>Batman on the cover of the best edition
>Batman in the menu
>Batman on the player card default icon
>Batman can do no wrong
>Batman is the strongest and can totally defeat WW and Superman in quick succession
>WW, Adam, Supergirl, Cyborg and Damien all hesitate to do anything when Batman shows up
>Superman's ending is full-on brainwashing dictatorship
>Batman's ending is Peace and Justice and other stuff.
>"No, Damien, don't kill that psycopathic mass murderer who will kill many more once he once again inevitably escapes, maybe even including Alfred!"
>"Trying to kill take out Superman and the Regime was reckless, dont do that ever again"
>"No, making a super surveilence system is not reckless, neither is leaving it in the hands of a psychopath and mass murderer, nor releasing Superman frow his cell, why do you ask?"
wtf I hate Batman now
>>
>>92512377
So do you just not read this shit or what?
>>
>>92511398
>dont talk shit about muh joker waifu bitch

Fuck injustice, seriously.
>>
>>92512111
That's not what hypocrite means.
>>
>>92512373

No, they did it because the first game was about good Superman fighting bad Superman and they needed to explain what turned the bad Superman bad.

>>92512387

I'm a Wonder Woman fan, actually, which makes me hate Superman sometimes.
>>
>>92512320
It was absolutely for Batman. He gets to be the only incorruptible one, they didn't even try to make WW sympathetic. Then he beats the shit out of her on his own with no fucking superpill bullshit.
>>
>>92512373
You can't be this delusional.
>>
>>92512030
>There's nothing left to do with this universe after I2.
They can do the opposite of Inj1 and crossover to the Prime universe
>>
>>92512111
The funny thing is that if Supes turned himself in, he probably would have been acquitted since he was traumatized and probably still had some fear toxin in him.
>>
>>92512499
>which makes me hate Superman sometimes.
It shows, which is why I assumed you were a batfag.
>>
>>92512355
Preferably as the chief cocksucker. They should've adapted that Superman/Batman arc where they're both villains and WW was the good one. Least it wouldn't be Batwank.
>>
>>92510259
Prime Clark doesn't necessarily have a kid yet, or the kid could be Jon from the comics. The main Earth characters were meant to resemble ordinary comic book canon, while the Injustice universe is different in a lot of ways even before Metropolis is nuked, like Lex having been Superman's friend.
>>
>>92512413
Don't forget
>A bomb that went off because you killed your pregnant wife.
>>
>>92512501

Why? Why is for Batman when Wonder Woman is being used as a corruptive entity to excuse Superman's villainy? What in that involves Batman in any way?
>>
>>92512377
HAHAHAHAHAHA good one anon.
>>
>>92508974
Where is Plastic Man anyways, did he ever show up again after that one issue?
>>
>>92511993
Damian is just being a typical teen going through his rebellious phase. That's more forgivable than how Wonder Woman and Cyborg, who are old enough to know better, act in this universe.
>>
>>92512413
>>92512538
>>92512133
>>92512501

Good Fucking Lord. Batman really is a mary sue.
>>
File: Fresh-Prince-disgusted.jpg (111KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
Fresh-Prince-disgusted.jpg
111KB, 408x408px
>Batman haters are now trying to blame Wonder Whore on Batman
Nigga she's been shit because of Superman for the last 20 years.
>>
>>92512570
Because if WW was still good, it makes no sense that she wouldn't be the one to take charge and lead the fight. Maybe even forcing Clark to go to Themyscaria to cool off and cope with the loss. If she's evil it lets Batman be the main hero, being the one everyone looks up, being the one who takes Superman down.
>>
>>92512433
Where does New Superman take place?

>>92512466
Joker has never successfully killed on that level prior outside an AU and when he does, it is reversed or he is invariably killed.
>>
>>92512570
Because it establishes the "fact" that Batman is the only "incorruptible" force in the JLA and he is the only true hero because he has no powers and yada yada yada. Everyone else can get fucked and be just plot devices. Especially WW.
>>
>>92511398
>If you disagree you might as well join Hitler

Calm the fuck down, Bruce. The joker was a mass murder, not a hero who saved lives. He numbed nuked a city.

Why he hasn't been given the death penalty before this I'm not sure.
>>
>>92512609

There has been some crazy mental gymnasts to excuse Regime Superman in this board.
>>
>>92512501
>Then he beats the shit out of her on his own with no fucking superpill bullshit.

Just because they don't mention the superpills doesn't mean they've stopped taking them.

Also, there's a scene specifically dedicated to him putting on a suit of power armor before Superman and WW get there.
>>
>>92512642
>New Superman
>Joker has never successfully killed on that level prior outside an AU and when he does, it is reversed or he is invariably killed.

You don't read comic books, don't ya?
>>
File: IMG_2714.png (615KB, 983x1062px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2714.png
615KB, 983x1062px
>>92509677
Made my day
>>
>>92512303
The same thing they meant when they gave us Injustice 1 and MoS
>>
>>92512609
What. Do you remember DCAU WW? Probably not because aside from throwing herself at Bruce she literally did fucking nothing.

Then there's Blackest Night where it was her love for Batcock that got her a SS ring and saved her.

Or how about Forever Evil where Batman's love for her is how he plans to use the lasso to free her.

Has writers pushing her with Supes hurt her? Fuck yes, but it's not like Batman is doing her any favors. Most people who hate her being Supes whore would be a ok if she was Batman's.
>>
>>92511804
>What about Batman and Supergirl are the new World's Finest?
That is actually an okay development, considering that he was basically like an uncle for her in the main universe once.
But honestly, it would be better if it would be some other batcharacter being her world finest counterpart. They can introduce Terry as the new Batman, for example. Bruce gone public after all.
>>
>>92512636

Nah. If she was good she'd probably be paired with Batman against the mean Superman, possibly as Batman's girlfriend. Now that would truly be Batwank.

She is show as Superman's corruptor for Superman's sake, not Batman's sake. Because that way it gives the impression if it wasn't for Wonder Woman, Superman would have probably remained nice and the World's Finest would still exist, but because of her everything is fucked. It's something to make Superman fans feel better.
>>
>>92511941
>not having Jokers claws in her=\=fucking Batman
Jesus Christ there's nothing Indicating there's any hanky panky going on. Quit projecting you virgin.
>>
>>92512661
Im taking about the Arkham scene at the beginning dude. I understand if you repressed that memory considering it's so fucking dumb.
>>92512653
No one outside of trolls is saying Supes is the good guy here. But Bruce did a pretty shitty job at keeping the Joker in check and didn't try to save Clark until it was too late. Like another anon said he should've brought the Kents to Clark, and he should've offered to protect the Kents since it was one of his rogues that destroyed Supes life.
>>
>>92512683
You only read fanfics I see.
>>
>>92512651

If Wonder Woman treatment in the comic was for Batman benefit, Wonder Woman in this game would be redeemed by him and turn to his side like the Flash and Green Lantern did, showing that Batman was able to convert all the Justice League, but Superman, because he's still evil.

Wonder Woman remained evil and was shown as the corrupter of Superman for Superman sake, to make him more sympathetic.
>>
>>92512725
>It's something to make Superman fans feel better.
I'm pretty sure Superman fans would've felt better if he died a heroic death instead of ending exactly where we began.

And you're probably right about her role on Bats side which just shows how shittily writers treat her.
>>
>>92512711
Do you remember the first 4 years of new 52, Kingdom come and so many other elseworld stories that it completely eclipse the little flirting of BM/WW in the fucking cartoon? Also Diana with Batman still acts like Diana. It's only when she with Superman when she goes out of character and gets shitted on. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
So when is Batman going to make Harley Quinn his newest Robin?
>>
>>92512817
>showing that Batman was able to convert all the Justice League, but Superman,
Flash went good on his own, and Hal only went good after Good Supes basically told him to stop fucking up. Batman didn't really do anything. Plus Cyborg is still technically Regime.
>>
>>92510034
He's been replaced by Supergirl as a member of the JL now, and he's tossed into the phantom zone just like Zodd was. I don't remember if Zodd's been introduced in this universe yet, but it would be interesting to see him and Clark become a team to wreck earth
>>
>>92512711

You know what's the biggest problem with the examples you cited? They all had a good written Wonder Woman. She was never turned into Talia al Ghul to make Batman look as the big bad man that managed to tame the wild amazon and teach her to be a proper hero like how it always happen with SM/WW.
>>
>>92510457
Tim is better as Red Robin, Damian is better written out because he's a shit character.
>>
So what about the villain characters?
Are they mostly good villains?
>>
This Lady Macbeth shit got tiresome ages ago. For once, I want to see an evil Diana done right, the way that would logically play out.

If Diana snapped and took over the world, it would be a Stepford-esque nanny state where everyone is kind and considerate and it's all gumdrops and rainbows... or Queen Diana will remind you how compassion works. Basically, it'd be like Ultima 5, or an extreme version of what the Indigo Lanterns do. Hell, there's even a Wondy rogue with that exact goal in mind, Osira.

Enough with this "WE ARE GODS, KAL!" cocksucking warlord crap. Have her go full on Friend Computer.
>>
>>92512780
Bruce pls.

She is half responsible for metropolis bring nuked and pushing Superman over the edge.

She put the trigger inside of Lois.
>>
>>92512839
>little flirting of BM/WW
>Little
Being Batman's wannabe gf was her role in that cartoon. And more people saw that cartoon and play Injustice then read comics. Look how many casuals think this is the first time Joker has killed Lois in an Elseworlds.

She's evil for both Superman and Batman's sake.
>>
>>92512872

I'm just trying to make a point.
>>
>>92512904
This. Damian should have been a one-arc thing. Morrisson should have taken that specific ball with him when he left the Batman playground. Damian does nothing but drag down the Bat mythos.
>>
>>92512909
BULLETS AND BRACES
>>
>>92512895
>They all had a good written Wonder Woman.
>Johns WW
>Good written
Also DCAU Wondy was a non character. Flash had more personality than her.
>>
>>92512819

Wonder Woman will always be overshadowed by Superman and Batman, specially Superman. It sucks.
>>
>>92512946

>Johns WW
>Good written

She doesn't appear in Forever Evil, though. And DCAU Wonder Woman had some nice episodes and was generally a nice character.
>>
>>92512920
You must think the whole thing with Hercules and those trials is bullshit, huh? No one can earn redemption through good works?
>>
>>92512947
Batman and Superman can't be moms
>>
>>92512879
Actually Zodd was introduced, but only as a tie in dlc character for the first game. Not really canon storywise though.
>>
>>92512947
Well she is sorta redundant in the Trinity relationship. Superman is the bright optimistic one. Batman is the Dark pessimistic one. They bounce off each other well. Writers struggle to do that with Diana so with Clark she's the Dark one and with Bruce the bright one. But either way she plays second fiddle. I wouldn't say she's overshadowed by Supes though, she's in the JL movie as a hero and she's the one helping Batman put the League together. Supes is the ones who's fucking dead and is in a fucked up place.
>>
>>92512925

Her arc in the cartoon was more about learning about the world and herself, which including romance/sexual awakening.

She's evil for Superman's sake. Stop trying to push bullshit. She's always turned into a cunt when paired with Superman because writers don't know how to make the two characters contrast in any other way.
>>
>>92513016
Hercules didn't nuke a city dude. Has Harley expressed any remorse at all? She still seems the same shitty lol I'm crazzzzzzzy XD person she always was. She just blindly obeys Batman now.
>>
File: ben-affleck-wat.png (238KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
ben-affleck-wat.png
238KB, 670x377px
>>92512925
Wanting to fuck someone isn't being evil. Thinking your superior/murdering/wanting to enslave the human race is. How can you not see the fucking difference? Diana is not evil because she's finds Batman attractive, you bias delusional Bathater.
>>
>>92513047
>Stop trying to push bullshit.
Stop trying to pretend the writers didn't intentionally make Batman the only incorruptible one. Maybe if we got some sense that everything Bruce does is above approach but it is. Nothing he does ever backfires, everyone who's good is on his side. It's Batwank dude just look at how he beat the shit out of Diana pre super pills in the opening.
>>
>>92513109
>Wanting to fuck someone isn't being evi
I never said it was genius. I said it was bad for her character to be reduced to Batman's gf. Why do you think no one bothers to use her cast? It's because she gets pushed with whoever is the authors favorite which is usually Batman or Superman. Either way she becomes a supporting character to one of them.
>>
>>92513044

>Superman is the bright optimistic one. Batman is the Dark pessimistic one. They bounce off each other well. Writers struggle to do that with Diana so with Clark she's the Dark one and with Bruce the bright one.

Pretty much the problem with the Trinity there, specially the shipfest between Wonder Woman and the two Big Guys.

I blame this mess on George Perez, ever since he took Steve out of the picture things has been this way.
>>
>>92508974
And Captain Cold.
>>
File: IMG_0867.jpg (727KB, 1987x1528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0867.jpg
727KB, 1987x1528px
>>92513016
>Recruits a mass murder
>Gets mad when Superman does the same thing for the Regime

Bruce is a hypocrite. Cease your batfagging
>>
>>92513172
>I never said it was genius
Yes you did, retard.
>>92512925
>She's evil for both Superman and Batman's sake.
>>
>>92513128

Dude, in this game Batman wasn't alone. It was Batman, Arrow, Black Canary, Green Lantern and the Flash vs the Brainiac/Regime.

You saying that Wonder Woman was evil for Batman's sake is ludicrous. If the game was really meant to wank Batman, Wonder Woman would be on his side begging forgiveness.

Wonder Woman remained a cunt so Superman would look so bad. The game goes out of the way to point out that it wasn't only the tragedy that corrupted him, but Wonder Woman prey on his emotions as well out of a desire to forge him into a strong leader who could rule the world with her. Her role in this game is used to push forward his character into villainy, because the game needs that. Every time Superman is doubting himself Wonder Woman shows up to remind him that he has to kill someone. She's used as a plot device to push his bad atitudes forward.
>>
>>92513205
I'm not arguing that he's not a hypocrite. I'm just saying that Bats and Harley aren't god damn fucking.
>>
>>92513172

Dude, if i'm not mistaken there's like three or four episodes that focus on shipping in the DCAU. Wonder Woman wasn't reduced as Batman's girlfriend. Heck, she WASN'T his girlfriend. The shipping was background material in some episodes only.
>>
>>92513250
Whoops mixed up Injustice Diana with DCAU Diana. Yeah Injustice Diana is evil. Part of that is because she can take Clark out and they wanted Batman to be the one leading a rag tag team of rebels and the other part is to make Clark's fall less harsh for Superfags.
>>
>>92512714
>Superman characters are also sucking the batdick

Jesus, fuck Injustice.
>>
>>92513044
What bothers me about this is that writers somehow completely miss the obvious route of having her be the mediator who sees both viewpoints. I mean for fucks sake, she is a diplomat. That is literally her job.

And no, I don't give a shit that this is a stereotypically feminine role, it makes sense for her to take that role, dammit!
>>
File: sad-flash.jpg (135KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
sad-flash.jpg
135KB, 900x506px
Injustice 2 has ruined this board.
>>
>>92513262
>Dude, in this game Batman
We seem to be on two different wavelengths. I'm talking about why they decided to make WW evil when they first set out to make Injustice.

WW remained a cunt for the same reason Superman did. They're both too far gone. They totally could've redeemed them if they wanted to, but WW happily went along with Supes plan to flatten cities.
>>
>>92513309

For some reason DC has decided to only Superman can be nice. I'm not even kidding.

So that's why Wonder Woman can't be the mediator between Superman and Wonder Woman. It's Superman who has to be the centerpiece of the Trinity and mediate things between Batman and Wonder Woman. That's why lately you see Batman and Wonder Woman at odds.
>>
>>92513309
She is an ambassador.
>>92513341
Yep. Not just the board though, we've got retards everywhere who think this shit is "deep" and want DC to make a movie. Because that's what DC needs right now, more reliance on Batman.
>>
>>92513341
>Injustice 2 has outed this board for a bunch of whiny babies
ftfy
>>
>>92513357
It's a counteraction to everyone bitching about Superbro being an "asshole" all the time.
>>
>>92513393
>Because that's what DC needs right now, more reliance on Batman.
If it works and brings them in more money, then why not?
>>
>>92513347

If we're talking about the first game, Injustice!Batman is good just to explain how the good universe Justice League managed to find themselves in the bad universe. They could have used a good Lex Luthor for that, i supposed, but then it would be too much like the Earth-3 universe.

The first game was much more about the good Justice League taking out the bad Justice League than anything Batman related. Heck, in the first game Injustice!Batman is a huge cunt that didn't wanted to rescue good universe Batman, who had been kidnapped, nor accept good universe Superman's help, and make everyone follow his orders. He was defeat several times by the good Justice League in order to turn around.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 786x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 786x522px
I really liked how Bruce is just upset over whole thing.

He REALLY wishes things would go back fo how they were.
>>
>>92509758
Why? They're so far in the uncanny valley that it makes every cutscene almost unbearable.
>>
>>92513409

Nah, it always has been that way. DC wants Superman to be the centerpiece of the Trinity, to be the connective tissue between Batman and Wonder Woman. Superman's the one that have a greater impact on Batman and Wonder Woman's lives. Batman and Wonder Woman are friends only because of Superman. Batman and Wonder Woman can only related to Superman.

DC would never make Wonder Woman be mediator between the two, since she would be more important than Superman in the trinity and you'd have Superman and Batman at odds, and DC would NEVER have that.
>>
>>92509823

Literally nothing in the games or comics supports this delusion. The hell are you on about?
>>
>>92513438
Yeah I don't agree with everyone saying I1 is Batwank. Maybe I2 because Bats acts like he singlehandedly took down the Regime but I1 is pretty much a classic JL episode just super fucking edgy.
>>92513413
Because it's not a good thing when you've only got one successful character out of an entire universe. Plus it's not like other character HAVEN'T been successful in the past. Superman: Doomsday, Flashpoint, GL, if DC would just be willing to give the characters some focus they'd be successful. Look at how well Flash is doing thanks to the show.
>>
File: green-lantern-sad.jpg (20KB, 262x300px) Image search: [Google]
green-lantern-sad.jpg
20KB, 262x300px
>>92513458
I wish Injustice 2 never happened. I wish they just reboot the stupid timeline and went back to heroes vs villains.
>>
>>92513281
Literally the only reason not to lock her up.
>>
Are you guys really upset that DC is pushing Batgod hard like they have been for the past 30 years?
>>
>>92508948
Harley is the worst but WW is up there.
>>
>>92513517
>you'd have Superman and Batman at odds, and DC would NEVER have that.
Yeah dude Supes and Bats fighting? What a novel concept. She was the mediator when Bats was butthurt about the mindwipe from Identity Crisis although that was fucking terrible.
>>
>>92513406
What? You weren't here during the Korra fiasco? This shit is pretty much light next to that.
>>
>>92513393
>She is an ambassador.
That's exactly my point. She is the official Ambassador of Themyscira. Understanding other people's views and negotiating compromise is literally her job. So when people say she's redundant in the Trinity, I get a headache because the bloody obvious is staring them right in the fucking face, yet they don't see it.

But I get why the writers and editors don't see it. Simply put, facilitating common ground and talking things out doesn't involve stabbing things.

I miss the embassy.
>>
My problem is that WW and Supes have no traits of their original characters.

WW is full on perma bitch since first Injustice.
Supes has no moral struggle, he just goes "lmao kill everyone".

No one else, only those two.
>>
>>92513554
Is it too much to hope that they'll go the good universe next game? There really is nothing left of the Batman vs Superman shit left to milk. There's no conflict of ideology or whatever, one of them is right and the other is wrong.

I just want to see the League fight Darkseid or Starro instead of each other which is what we'll get in the Injusticeverse
>>
>>92513603
Not even remotely close to the mlp thing.
>>
>>92513583

That's different, though. Superman vs. Batman is all about two bros fighting against their homolust for one another.

What i was trying to say is, if Wonder Woman was the mediator in the Trinity, you'd need to have Superman and Batman naturally at odds, meaning they'd only work together because of her. DC would never have that. The World's Finest relationship sells, specially in regard of Superman, who needs that relationship.

And she wasn't a mediator there, because she didn't knew Batman had been mindwiped. Batman kept his mouth shut to not make Superman look bad and Superman kept his mouth shot out of shame. She only appeared to say the JL should have killed Doctor Light.
>>
>>92513645
How've else are we going to have heroes vs heroes? But yeah pretty much everyone but those two got reset to their original selves. Clark had a few moments when he seemed like a good guy. Uncovering the table, tag teaming Brainiac with Bats, pushing himself to save the cities in the chair, apologizing to Hal he couldn't save Coast City.

Wondy got nothing though which sucks. Tired of this WW so much. Take me back to the good universe please, that WW was cool.
>>
post the page where batman kills joker
>>
Based Dubya Dubya working the marks
>>
>>92513703
>specially in regard of Superman, who needs that relationship.
How? It's not like it protects him from criticism of being OP and boring or hate from edgelord portion or the Batman fanbase. Hell the DCEU doesn't have that relationship at all, WW and Batman are closer friends there. WW gets more respect than him in that regard.
>>
File: 1493232265528.jpg (41KB, 241x291px) Image search: [Google]
1493232265528.jpg
41KB, 241x291px
>>92513654
>yfw we next game focuses on the main universe or the multiverse
>yfw we get Infinite Crisis-tier alternate costumes
>>
>>92513800

Because Batman sells. I'm not even a Batman fan. That's just a fact. Superman's iconic, but isn't as popular as he should be. So his relationship with Batman helps him. The World's Finest dynamic converts a lot of Batman fans to Superman's world.

And the DCEU isn't a good example. Lots of people hate that Superman and Batman aren't as close there. DCEU is... is strange. Wonder Woman pretty much stole Superman's role there.
>>
>>92508948
Remember the Injustice story times of year 1 and 2? The years of Taylor? /co/ had so much fun and loved them so much. What happened?
>>
>>92513874
Taylor left and the comic went downhill.
Then 2 teased Superman being nicer/Batman being corrupted/a generally grey story, then made the issue black & white.
>>
>>92513945
I was wondering why the comic became such a Batwanking fest of bullshit after year 2. Taylor was a good writer.
>>
>>92513873
>The World's Finest dynamic converts a lot of Batman fans to Superman's world.
I really sincerely doubt that man.
>>92513874
We enjoyed the ride because we knew the destination. You couldn't accuse Boon of Batwank when I1 ended with Good Supes beating up Bad Supes and Good Wondy beating up Bad Wondy. Hell Good Bads beat up Injustice Bats.

But now where are we? Back where we started. Nothing HAPPENED. WW got shit on. Superman beat up Brainiac, continued to be an asshole, then got thrown back in prison. Yet we know I3 is coming, and they won't leave WW or Supes out. But the Injustice versions are so fucking terrible it's annoying to be around them.

Also Harley is so fucking awful God I hate her.
>>
>>92513993
>Fucking Nightwing calling Batman the paragon of all that is right
Only thing I disliked. But after Taylor left the story got so boring. What was Year 5 even about?
>>
>>92514036
Harley said that Batman is the way and he is the greatest.
Barry only got his balls back after hearing that BATMAN trusted him.
Batman actually beating WW without pills.

Seriously Injustice 2 is fucking Batwanking bullshit like you never seen before.
>>
>>92513603
I didn't go into any of those threads because I don't watch Korra. Same with colorful tiny horses.
>>
>>92514006
>he thinks Batman's ending was canon
Do you not know the rules of trilogies?
>>
>>92514216
No but I know the rule of Batman: He always wins. I'd love to be wrong though.
>>
>>92514006
they should just make like dead or alive and make a lesbo orgy game with harly ww and all the other girls
fuck the story, the story is shit anyways, just give us the porn
>>
>>92508948
I love how this and the Alien Threaf are pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>92514426
How so?
>>
>>92513554
Better that this happened in an AU than in the main continuity.
>>
>>92512815
What is Emperor Joker?
>>
Um no, not even close. I love the Injustice Universe mostly because they aren't really writing the characters of the canon correctly on purpose; it's just a soap opera with tons of fighting. Don't take it seriously, just sit back and enjoy.
>>
>>92514454
Everyone is angry. Everyone is complaining. Nobody is happy.
>>
>>92514530
Reversed to nothing.
>>
>>92508948
If Superboy Prime appeared in this universe would he finally be a hero?
>>
What's making me happy as a Wondiefag is that most people seem to be noticing and calling it out for how OOC Wonder Woman is in this game.

Except for those gamers who don't even pretend to read comics and go "Yeah bro, Wonder Woman should be a warrior with no powers who kills monsters, and Superman should use his powers to stop all crime in the world, and Batman should kill the Joker" but you're always going to have those people.
>>
File: IMG_0964.jpg (37KB, 476x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0964.jpg
37KB, 476x353px
>>92514547
Just another day on 4chan.
>>
>>92514557
>Implying is not an example of the Joker getting away with his bullshit.
>>
>>92514602
>Batman should kill the Joker
He totally should.
>>
>>92514669
>Thinking Emperor Joker is comparable to Injustice's bullshit.
>>
>>92514707
Totally bro. Also Aquaman is fucking gay. All he does is talk to fish. Also nobody but virgins even know who Martian Manhunter is.
>>
>>92514707
Nah. Joker should fry like Maurice P. Joker did in Robot Chicken. Batman doing it is sub-optimal.
>>
>>92514716
Killing a whole country is worse than a whole city. Dumbass.
>>
>>92514769
Injustice itself is proof positive that no matter what you do to Joker he will always come back through the power of plot.
>>
>>92514783
>Retard thinks a story with a magical good ending is worse than Injustice.
>>
File: 1482596593875.png (140KB, 330x236px) Image search: [Google]
1482596593875.png
140KB, 330x236px
>>92508948
I like her in injustice.

Or maybe just in love with the idea that she makes injustice into "What if Superman choose Hos before Bros?"
>>
>>92514821
Now you are just moving the goal post. I'm gonna kick your ass.
>>
>>92514797
Yup. Bats could assrape Joker to death and he'll be back for more a month later.
>>
File: IMG_3115.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3115.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>92513393
>we've got retards everywhere who think this shit is "deep" and want DC to make a movie

Those guys praising Injustice as being the best DC story in years are the worst. It's entertaining don't get me wrong but it's a silly alternate earth premise where everyone is stupider/evil.

Anyone who calls Injustice the greatest story ever probably just loves Batman and hates everything else in DCU. This story practically caters towards that audience.
>>
>>92510259
legion! Legion!! LEGION!!!
>>
>>92514762
Agree.
>>
>>92514863
kek
>>
>>92514878
Like 9gag?
>>
>>92514878
Yup. People who have never and will never read a comic yet spout off about TAS and Arkham being "the best version of Batman".

Or at best they read Hush, Court of the Owls and TDKR and go "yup, that's every Batman comic ever, I'm not a Batman nerd!"
>>
>>92515044
*now a Batman nerd
>>
>>92515044
Why would anyone want to be called a nerd?
>>
File: IMG_3123.jpg (58KB, 306x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3123.jpg
58KB, 306x557px
>Grodd dies
>Kent Nelson dies
>Superman crushes the helmet of nabu
>Harley dies but LOL NOT RLY

Whyyyyyyyyyy
>>
Batman himself it's not that bad but the whole "UHHHHHHH WE CAN'T KILL HIM" thing in the finale was stupid and the fact that Superman had a bad ending because of it made me start to hate Injustice Bruce.
>>
>>92515147
Dr. Fate really had the shittiest death. At least Grodd died in combat.
>>
>>92514602
>What's making me happy as a Wondiefag is that most people seem to be noticing and calling it out for how OOC Wonder Woman is in this game.
Isn't it great? Might be a combination of the movie putting us Wondy-fags in full defense force mode, and the recent storytimes. Whatever's causing people to be more willing to call bullshit on Not-Xena nonsense, I'm not complaining.

Agreed with others, next game should take place in the good universe, where Diana is nice. And give us another Wonder Rogue, preferably my girl Circe.
>>
You know, this version of Wonder Woman is identical to Artemis:
>proficiency with weapons
>lives for the glory of battle
>fights for the greater good, "ends justify the means"
>frustration with other heroes' unwillingness to kill or "do what needs to be done"
>assertive, impatient with those who aren't assertive
>token acknowledgement at best of Code of the Amazons (eg of diplomacy before aggression)
>attraction toward powerful males, repulsion towards "weak" men
Just swap her hair out with twenty foot long flowing red ponytail and suddenly all her behavior in the game is in-character.
>>
>>92515217
No he didn't. He was beaten. And laying there after his defeat Awuaman just executed him.
>>
I'm so sick of devs using the Jokers death to "change things".

Just fucking stop. It's so fucking stupid how they try to mix things up with it. They did it in Arkham City and it didn't work. They did it in Injustice and it didn't work.

We all know he'll always be back anyways so just stop killing him off so much. He's not fucking Jean Grey.

Just look at Arkham Knight and it's shitty end credits song with dead Joker singing all sad and shit as if they'll never bring him back again.

Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>92515428
Eh. If you beat him with Aquaman, that would just be him dealing a fatality to Grodd. Dr. Fate died with his helmet crushed, a tentacle through his back and his corpse absorbed by the ship.
>>
>>92509758
Facial animations have nothing to do with the fidelity of the graphics
>>
Is the Ollie in this game the one from the mainline universe or another universe?
>>
yo so in the first injustice game, when black adam was throwing cars at supes, he was just grabbing them as they whizzed by right?
the people were still in there right?
>>
all i pray for is Injustice 3 featuring the legion of superheros

for gods sake we've got a mon-el shader b5 appearance and some other small legion shit
at this point this only left for Injustice is to go balls to the walls and have time travel shenanigans
>>
>not aquaman

Aquaman hasn't made ONE good decision during injustice. Not fucking one.
>>
>>92513042
Kara talks about zodd in the game.
>>
>>92515597
Ollie is from an alt universe, not the same one from the first game, but the one Dr. Fate hid Black Canary away in during the comics.
>>
>>92515624
For I3:
I kinda want a Darkseid story but with the movies and shit, I kinda don't. I want to play as Lashina dammit

Or would like the Crime Syndicate. Could use Grid as a means of contacting that Earth.

Or go multiversal/blackest night. Because so many good characters died in the games and comics that I wanna see.
>RIP Ragman, Phantom Stranger, Huntress, Metamorpho, Billy, Sex Luthor

ORRR Let's go Prime Time/Speedsters and fix this mess.
>>
File: Injustice 2_20170519183020.jpg (746KB, 2256x1780px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice 2_20170519183020.jpg
746KB, 2256x1780px
Rate my Supergirls /co/
>>
>>92515999
>RIP Ragman, Phantom Stranger, Huntress, Metamorpho
At this point, I'm taking the comics as not canon so anyone we haven't seen or been told in game died they're still out there.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>92516025
>God and demon skins
Gross. The one on the right is tight, though.

Rate my Deadshot
>>
>>92515624
It'd be pretty interesting to see how the various Legionnaires would play. We'd obviously be getting the Founders, and they're all fairly straightforward, but what of others like Luornu, Tinya, or Tasmia? Hell, how would Jeckie play, or Jo-Nah? It might be best if Chuck wasn't playable, cause you know full well they'd make him a joke character.

Shit, could you even reasonably do Nura? She'd be broken as fuck just because of what her gimmick is.
>>
>>92509170
I think it's diferent because people love Batman precisely for being an asshole but nobody knows shit about Wondie, not even the writers with all the reboots and "definite" takes on WW
>>
>>92516200
Nice Akira
>>
>>92511913
Because Bruce would literally fuck Kara and you know it. And not, it's not just Timm. Writers like to ship Batman with different women because he's the audience self-insert
>>
>>92516218
maybe in one in two ways could nura work
either shes very counter heavy with her precog powers allowing you to and just relying on being semi fast or shes a dodge build character

what id love to see is val with his karate moves and brainy going all retroboot with his forcefield ability
>>
But why is sh evil though?
>>
File: south park reality.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
south park reality.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>92512277
Why? You can't handle the truth? The big 2 don't really depend on comics anymore. Comics haven't been relevant for many years so the neckbeards's opinions are irrelevant and the comic sales is literally fighting over peanuts. The money is on other media like TV and movies, casual stuff. Since Batman 89, Batman became the coolest hero ever and Bruce Timm indoctrinated an entire generation to suck the batcock with the DCAU. Stop hiding on your safe space and face the real world.
>>
>>92516472
Outside of the CW and the Arkham series, what does DC have, really?
>>
>>92508948
Everyone sucks in this universe except Shazam and Kara
>>
>>92516472
You really don't understand how corporations work.

DC Comics itself doesn't get any money from crossmedia, only free advertising for the comics.

DC Comics is a division of the larger DC company that owns the rights to all the characters and leases them out to various companies and subdivisions withing itself and WB for use in merchandise, movies, TV shows, animation, and so on.

DC the rightsholding company doesn't give a shit about the comics. DC Comics the company that handles the comics does.

Over at Marvel, the larger rightsholding company of Marvel is owned by Perlmutter who for some reason likes to micromanage and fuck around with Marvel Comics the comics publishing company.

So I don't really understand what point you're trying to make.

>>92516610
You know just because something isn't well-regarded on 4chan doesn't mean it doesn't make money, right? MoS, BvS and SS all made big piles of cash and DC makes huge money off of merchandise and licensing.

Millennials who comment on YouTube and 4chan and reddit are not the only audience for this shit. And even those fucks still all paid to see the movies they spend their time trashing on the internet, and they will likely continue to pay to see every DC movie so they can be part of the bandwagon.

I'm not defending these movies, I'm just explaining how at the end of the day the quality of these things doesn't really matter to the larger part of WB.
>>
File: 1482760579480.jpg (95KB, 574x695px) Image search: [Google]
1482760579480.jpg
95KB, 574x695px
>>92512464
> tfw you remember the thing that created the modern Bat fandom was a story where he was essentially the villain and you'll never see it happen again.
>>
>>92516813
Dick, Jaime, Ollie(from another dimension, I know) all seemed pretty decent.
And I've been here too long. Injustice Firestorm seems like /pol/'s wettest dream. He's a black guy, with a Jew in his head telling him what to do, and they lose control and go super psycho violent when left to their own devices.
>>
>>92516900
>(from another dimension, I know)
The first ollie was pretty based too.
>>
>>92508948
Who's worse?
Flashpoint or Injustice Wonder Woman?
>Flashpoint Wondy's part of a multiversal Justice League in one of the endings
How the fuck?
>>
>>92516466
>counter heavy
Makes sense. Seems like that would make her a bit of a skill gate. Hard to learn, but absurdly powerful once you git gud.

Val is the Akuma, intentionally broken.

Brainy would be interesting, since I don't think there are a bunch of fighting game characters who focus primarily on blocking.
>>
>>92517059
Batmankoff and the cuck-proof Ollie, too.
>>
>>92517059
That's like choosing between a car fire and a car that is on fire.
>>
She just wants the BKC
>>
>>92517059
Yeesh. That's like comparing a sack of pig shit with a bucket of pig vomit.
>>
>>92516472
No. I just think they are pretty dumb people without any knowledge of the medium they speak of. Like you and your retarded attempt at humor. Fucking kill yourself, you sound like one of those idiotic little boys that tries to exaggerate a joke in order to sound funny.
>>
>>92517164
yup
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 746x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 746x304px
Post yfw the protagonist of Injustice 3 is Sex Luthor's illegitimate son and plays like a DC version of Shujinko.
>>
>>92512254
Youtube is cancer
>>
>>92516232
The only reboots are post-Infinite Crisis (which doesn't really count because it was just a status quo adjustment), JMS and Azzarello.

Everyone talks about "Wonder Woman is constantly being reimagined and everyone tries to do the definitive take!" but it's bullshit. Everything else is just status quo adjustments which every writer of every character ever does.
>>
>>92517084
in reboot he could use his shields to attack people as well so im thinking maybe a mix up of range and blocking for brainy
>>
Is it ever explained in Verse why WW is so power hungry?
>>
>>92519909
She just is in this specific earth.
>>
>>92519909
Shit writing.
Writers that don't care about her.
Superdick canon fodder

Take your pick
>>
What we should have gotten, is an ending where Kara fights both Batman and superman to get them to fuck off with this fighting shit, and then beats up Braniac herself
>>
>>92511982
>>92508948
i had this weird theory that injustice wonder woman is influence by ares without her knowing . Her action and thought all look like what ares would wanted
>>
>>92520152
I was kind of expecting her to have a bigger role as well. They may as well have left her out and used Firestorm or Blue Beetle more.
>>
>>92520327
I'd take her being under some weird spell this whole time over the shit writing we got instead.
>>
>>92508948
Thats not Harley Quinn

>Nuke millions of people
>say sorry and suck batdick to get a slap on the wrist
>still act like a psycho bitch despite "changing"
>>
>>92520409
It's so weird considering they had Cassie Cage play a big part in MKX. What, did DC say no Batman and Superman HAVE to be center stage like always?
>>
>>92511545
Why has no one executed Superman and his incarcerated lackeys? I figured they'll be the first ones on the chopping block for war crime trials.
>>
>>92520771
Then you turn into Superman
>>
Anyone have the page where Diana slits Billy's throat?
>>
>>92520714
They might have been afraid of being accused of just rehashing that. If a company released two games, of different settings/worlds, and threw the same plot structure and hero archetype, regardless of it mainly just being superficial similarities, into both they'd hear no end of bitching.
>>
>>92520714
I think Supes was too central to the story to not be in the spotlight but I kind of hoped the final battle would have been Superman vs Supergirl. BvS has been done to death.

>>92520771
Batman wouldn't allow an execution. The flunkies who didn't escape were in jail. Black Adam broke out Wonder Woman.
>>
Anyone who thinks they would use the good universe for the next game is fucking crazy.

Whether or not you guys like it, the casuals are eating up this Injustice elsworld bullshit.

Wonder Woman is OoC because they don't give two shits about her, but have to have her in the game because it's Wonder Woman.

Why do you think Harley is more relevant and more of a hero then Diana?
>>
>>92521369
I haven't played the game but they could always implement the multiverse, with Earth-3 Crime Syndicate, Earth-2 JSA, Earth-X Plastic Man and the Freedom Fighters and Overman, and so on.
>>
>>92521098
As opposed to rehashing BvS again?
>>
>>92521621
Hey man. The normies eat that shit up. It's what sells. Don't like it? Go find something else.
>>
File: index.jpg (11KB, 181x278px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 181x278px
>>92509056
Isn't Harley technically an accessory to the what? The million people Joker nuked?
>>
What's dumber is even IF Diana was in love with Superman and he went over the deep end, she wouldn't join him, she would try stopping him. But we live in a world where a bunch of hacks wantt to make characters like Harley heroic and WW evil.
>>
>>92508948

Pretty much.

I know Bruce should have been a bit better towards Superman, but he's terrible at social stuff and accepting reality as it is.

If Wonder Woman had not slithered her way onto Clark's dick, he'd have not become full Tyrant and more like Overman.

>>92521369

Diana is not OOC, Prime Earth is not the only Earth.

Hell this timeline/Earth could be explained by saying Big Blue Dong was testing his powers on THIS Earth, but wasn't as experienced as he is with the New52/Rebirth Earth, so when he manipulated the parts of Earth-Injustice, he ended up having leaks of Flashpoint heroes merge with the Injustice Heroes.

Clark gained One's over-obsession with Lois.
Diana gained Flashpoint Wondy's love of war and need to be a Queen.
Batman got Thomas' over-violent tendencies (Yes let's give the guards brain damage, Bruce).
>>
>>92520152
I honestly really thought that was going to happen. She seemed to be an audience stand in
>>
File: IMG_3125.png (9KB, 365x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3125.png
9KB, 365x378px
>>92521369
The ending confrontation between Bruce and Clark showed that both of them wished they could go back to the old days of the JL but know they never will. It was pretty gut-wrenching to see if you're a fan of the world's finest. This sequel solidified that characters like Superman and Wonder Woman will forever be evil tyrants in this earth with no hopes of redemption.

I don't think there's much else they can do in this alternate earth given how conclusive this ending was. Does anyone REALLY want to see the adventures of a new JL featuring Batman, Supergirl and Harley Quinn with an evil Superman and Wonder Woman always trying to take over the world? It would incredibly stale if the third game did this hence why people want the next Injustice game to be set in the good earth from the first game.
>>
Brainiac did nothing wrong
The Injustice earth needs to be destroyed.
>>
>>92512858
There was a whole thread about that very idea on /co/ awhile back

A ton of art about it too
>>
It seems that there is this new trend wave of morden feminist price Harley as a positive female figure while doing the opposite to Diana which I found very funny.
How on earth would they think Harley is a better person to represent feminist than Diana ? It's been months, but I still can't get why morden feminist hate wonder women so much that they protests against her to represent feminist icon
>>
>>92522372
She is the old "women can vote and have property and have jobs" feminism. Boring.
>>
>>92521234
>Batman wouldn't allow an execution
What's the point of putting Clark in the PZ though? Use the Gold Kryptonite, put him in a normal cell. It's impossible for him to die in the PZ, is Batman just going to leave him there forever?

Seriously the PZ imprisonment always seemed insanely fucked up to me. It's like sending people to hell.
>>
>>92508948
She's not a bad concept, the problem is that no one knows what to do with her next.

after you get past the "unknowing amazon uncertain about the modern world vs her traditional one", there isn't much she can do. She's an inferior superman who isn't as smart as batman.
>>
>>92522457
Superman and Wonder Woman and even Batman are inherently "boring" (read: old school) characters, if you don't like it, don't read it. Go read Invincible and Spawn and Red Sonja.

>>92522599
All the Phantom Zone criminals had sentences, it was basically just a super efficient prison where you didn't have to pay to take care of the inmates.

Pre-Crisis Superman even let people out when their sentences were up. Post-Crisis they all just got fucked because Krypton was destroyed.

I'm sure Batman would leave him there until he became "rehabilitated", if that ever happened.
>>
>>92521369
We know that. It just sucks that this is how casuals are going to see Superman and Wonder Woman. A genocidal maniac and a power hungry bitch. But putting that aside what's left to tell with this world? Superman and WW are beyond redemption but they're also two of DC's biggest characters you can't leave them out. But now that we've had them team up to face the Bigger Bad are we going to be rehashing that shit forever? Darkseid shows up next and it's the same basic plot of breaking Superman out to beat him? Or Superman breaking out and fighting Batman again, for the third fucking time?

Fuck that, this world blows, and a United JL facing down Darkseid would definitely fucking sell, anyone who says otherwise is a moron.
>>
>>92521234
What would stop the world's governments, barring Kahadrq and Atlantis, from carrying out an execution?
>>
>>92522599
>What's the point of putting Clark in the PZ though?
So he can use Mon-El to trick the Legion into releasing him in a thousand years. Duh.
>>
+>>92516349

Its not Batman whos shipped with everyone, though. Can you remember Batman being shipped anyone other than Catwoman in the last years?
>>
>>92521745
>Go find something else.
That's the problem: There isn't anything. It's either this or the Arkham games, and the gameplay for that shit got so repetitive for me I'm not bothering with another unless it's DickBats. I wish we got something like a Flash/GL/Superman/WW game but all leaks about WB Montreal says they're working on Batman.
>>
>>92522664
That's complete bullshit. What do you mean "what to do with her next"? You just tell more fucking stories the exact same as you do Superman and Batman.

The only person who didn't know what to do with Wonder Woman was Byrne. You have people like Jimenez and Rucka and Simone who were passionate about the character and they had no problem coming up with new stories and even new ways to develop the character. They were only hindered by idiot editorial fucking around with their stories.

I'm really tired of people spouting all this horseshit about Wonder Woman and saying what "the problem" with her is when they've barely read anything with her in it. If you don't really know anything about her, stop talking as if you do.
>>
>>92522675
Batman is a rich guy that has a plan for everything and trains his body to its limits and operates at night enforcing his own idea of justice in a city where many criminals walk free otherwise. Hardly "Boring".
>>
>>92522599
Supes probably wouldn't last a week in a normal prison without his powers. He'd still need to be isolated. Superman has been de-powered and re-empowered before. The phantom zone was just the most convenient prison available. The real question is, was he the only guy from the regime to get dumped there?
>>
>>92512501
>Harley beats Swamp Thing
>GA/Canary takes down Dr. Fate
>>
>>92521790
>What's dumber is even IF Diana was in love with Superman and he went over the deep end, she wouldn't join him, she would try stopping him.

She always follow him in Elseworlds or is already a cunt that push him into that direction.
>>
>>92522675
>I'm sure Batman would leave him there until he became "rehabilitated", if that ever happened.
...How would he know? If he doesn't reform is he going to just leave him there forever? Like I said it just seems super fucked up to force people to live forever in prison. I'm not sorry SuperHitler got sent there, but that does not seem like a morally superior alternative to executing or depowering him permanently.

I'd just take Supes to an uninhabited planet with a red sun and leave him there.
>>
>>92522761
Superman is a guy who can lift skyscrapers, fly at the speed of light and catch bullets in his bare hands. He frequently adventures into space, through time and into other dimensions.

Wonder Woman comes from a utopian society of immortals from ancient Greece. She was given gifts by the gods to be their champion in the world of mortals.

Neither of those are "boring" but retarded casuals still say they are solely because they're not edgy or morally complex.
>>
>>92522866
Batman is edgy and morally complex, so he isn't boring.
>>
>>92522697
He did just save the world from Brainiac and a bunch of cities from the ship. Who's to say they wouldn't need his crazy butt again some day?
>>
>>92522792
>Supes probably wouldn't last a week in a normal prison without his powers.
So don't put him in one. Bruce can give him a cell in one of his penthouses since he's already cool with people like Quinn using them. Like I get the meta reason is so Regime Supes can escape but Batman just seems retarded for not depowering Supes instead of sending him to the PZ. If he's so dangerous and you've completely given up on him then fucking depower him, don't just stick him in hell and hope he doesn't break out.
>>
>>92522750
>You just tell more fucking stories the exact same as you do Superman and Batman.
You can't tell more fucking stories with her, because her superpowers are lame and her motivations have always been extremely dull.
There's a reason why the most covered part of her life is the first month or so after being found.
>>
>>92522792
Regime members from injustice 1 status
Bane- on the run
Shazam- dead
Black Adam- Pulling a Castro
Aquaman- hiding in Atlantis
Grundy- Jail?
Killer Frost- Jail?
Daimen- Jail
Cyborg- Jail
Sinestro - Space jail
Wonder Woman- imprisoned on Themiscrya
Superman- Jail
Doomsday- Phantom Zone? Seems like the most likely to go there
Raven- Same as Doomsday given her embracement of Trigon's powers.

Am I missing anyone else like from the comics?
>>
>>92522750
Casuals gonna casual, anon.

Like, these are the kind of people who think the divinely empowered princess who serves as ambassador for her island nation of peace loving warrior women is "boring". Criminy, I'd hate to see what cracked out shit these people see as exciting.

>>92522739
Sadly, a Wondy game would likely end up as some God of War clone.
>>
>>92522916
The mass-produce clone Supermen
>>
>>92522910
>morally complex,
What? No idea what you or the other guy are talking about Bats is as simplistic as it gets
>Killing is bad
>If you kill you are literally worse than Hitler
>No exceptions ever
>>
>>92522845
I'm not saying it'd ever happen, or that there'd be any way to tell for sure, but it would align with Batman's beliefs.

Depowering him would too but I don't know anything about the Injusticeverse or if they have Gold-K.

Batman wouldn't execute him though because that's just against his beliefs. Obviously whether it's better or not is up for debate, but Batman is a moral absolutist.

>>92522910
No, he's not. He's morally absolute. A criminal is a criminal, and he will not kill no matter what.

>>92522930
>There's a reason why the most covered part of her life is the first month or so after being found.
Literally the exact same thing is true of Superman and Batman.

>You can't tell more fucking stories with her, because her superpowers are lame and her motivations have always been extremely dull.
Oh, OK. You're just completely retarded and spouting off bullshit based on nothing.
>>
>>92522934
Hawkgirl. I would have assumed jail but they didn't bother breaking her out so I have no idea where she is
>>
>>92512536
I thought it was implied the good Superman WAS from the comic earth 1/new earth.
And the Joker succeeding wasn't the only difference in Injustice earth.
>>
>>92522960
This. If Batman is so smart why can't he do what Lex did? He can even give the clone half of his DNA so it will be the gay autistic lovechild with Clark he's always wanted.
>>
>>92522949
Dating sim. You play as Princess Diana, a woman in a strange land of men seeking a mate.
>>
>>92512588
The only explanation for Wonder Woman's behavior is that she was a villain all along in the Injustice-verse.
>>
>>92522991
>Oh, OK. You're just completely retarded and spouting off bullshit based on nothing.
Oh OK, so you can't actually defend your point of view so you'll just scream like a retard that everyone but you is an idiot.

>Spiderman
Oh now you're spouting shit about something you know nothing about. Spiderman's origins have not been covered as much as his life because his origins are meaningless. WW only has her origin story, and what else? Can you even name a popular WW storyline that most people would know right off the top of your head? Because almost everyone can name one for Batman or Spiderman. Even people who know nothing about them can tell you about the Killing Joke or the Clone saga.

What does WW have? Her origin story. That's it.
>>
>>92523016
Or they discover another Bizzaro clone made by Lex
>>
>>92523084
Clone Saga was god-awful though.
>>
>>92522991
>, but it would align with Batman's beliefs
Yeah it just strikes me as fucking horrific if we didn't know he's obviously going to get out.
>Instead of killing him let's just throw him in prison and force him to live forever. I'm sure he'll reform and see how right I was instead of going even more crazy. I am so smart

>Depowering him would too but I don't know anything about the Injusticeverse or if they have Gold-K.
They do. Firestorm can make it. Just have Firestorm make a Kryptonite that reactivates Superman's powers if you need him.
>>
>>92523134
Can this Firestorm even do that?
>>
>>92523160
How can he even make Gold Kryptonite in the first place? If you know the specific way to create material that strips Supes of his power I'm sure you can find a way to reverse it.
>>
>>92522922
I think he was depowered at the Fortress with those light things in that ending. Supes still has allies who can travel across the world and into space, making that less secure than the Phantom Zone that has only one known way in or out.

>>92522934
Killer Croc - Suicide Squad

>>92522960
Too much trouble. Who wants a planet full of Bizarros? Better to work on freeing and getting the aid of the shrunken Kryptonians in Brainiac's ship.
>>
>>92512652
Such a stark contrast to DCEU Bruce who brands criminals to MAKE SURE they are killed after arrested.
>>
>>92523313
>I think he was depowered at the Fortress with those light things
He was but I'm seeing people say it was permanent which isn't what it looked like to me. Looks like Batman just sucked all the Yellow Sunlight out.
>>
>>92515070
2007 was where it began to be cool to call yourself a nerd.
>>
>>92522177
This.
>>
>>92522812
>The elseworld excuse
That would mean something if there wasn't other characters that weren't still in characters. I don't see why Wonder Woman has to be throw under a bus because some hack writers wrote her like shit in the past. I see people now trying to use Flashpoint as an excuse for why it's okay for Diana to be shit in this but that's bullshit.
>>
>>92522177
I would love for Prime to show up next and just obliterate everyone in a fit of rage at how dark it is.
>>
>>92523759

She was like Injustice WW in the Nu52 as well.
>>
>>92522684
Supergirl was introduced to replace Superman.

Superman and Wonder Woman will be like the zombies from MK.

In the game because they have to be, but not really canon to the story.

Or like Joker.
>>
>>92523870
So glad this was all retconned.
>>
>>92523872
>Supergirl was introduced to replace Superman.
As the icon of hope maybe but come on man, the Batman ending is definitely doing to have Supes break out at some point and we'll be right back where we started. Again. That's why people are hoping for a switch.
>>
So Lex is DLC right? How the fuck is he not in this game?
>>
File: ded.png (301KB, 533x353px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
301KB, 533x353px
>>92524170
>>
>>92524201
So is Joker and Green Arrow but they're back. Darkseid, Starfire and Red hood also aren't in the story yet they're still playable.

Bring lex back.
>>
>>92520613
>>92520613
She can be good without assassinating her character.
>>
File: IMG_1336.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1336.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>92524258
>I'm done with Joker I wasted my life doing bad to impress a man who abused me and didn't care about me!
>but I'm going to keep the harlequin persona I adopted because of him!
>>
>>92508948
Most main characters are garbage in Injustice, but the side ones seem OK. Flash I think has the best arc.
>>
File: o-NED-FLANDERS-facebook.jpg (88KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-NED-FLANDERS-facebook.jpg
88KB, 2000x1000px
I just realized Green Arrow's design reminds me of Ned Flanders for some reason
>>
>>92523340
But that's mostly Lex's doing
>>
No, that's Barry Allen. Useless, boot-licking sack of shit. I wish Superman snapped his neck in the first game.
>>
>Harley:"You're part emo and part goth!"
Robin:"I'm aware I fit certain stereotypes."

What the fuck? Damian is goth?
>>
>>92510900
She was tolerable in Justice League, sometimes. Depends on the episode.
>>
>harley's jacket with a bat symbol on the back

this sickens me slightly
>>
Man, these games are cancerous
>>
So...where's Wally in this universe? Apparently there was a Bart to get killed off in the comics.
>>
>>92524472
She's good at it so she channels it positively.
>>
>>92526490
I KEEP TELLING YOU PEOPLE THE GAMES ARE SHIT, BUT DO YOU BELIEVE ME? NOOOOO "oh its just some /v/ crossboarder being contrarian again"
Ever stop and wonder, maybe, just maybe, I was on to something when I told you these games are cancer?
>>
>>92512904
Timfag pls .Tim shit character.>>92512937
>Damian does nothing but drag down the Bat mythos.
Timfag pls .Tim is gay.
>>
>>92511993
>Even casuals hate him in it.
That is Tim Drake ..Everyone hates him because he is a mary sue.
>>
>>92508948
She looks like Hila Klein
>>
>all these people bitching about Harley

The supervisors of Unit 731 were immune to persecution just from turning in their findings. Her not being in jail for her assistance to the insurgents isn't unheard of.
>>
File: IMG_3102.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3102.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>92526282
>mfw in the comics Batman let Harley Quinn torture an incapacitated Flash

What the fuck is wrong with Bruce? The cinematic trailer showed that the story would address Bruce condoning violent acts committed by people like Harley that would usually condemn but none of that happened.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rornumoxl7k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF79PgRQ8hg

Never forget.
>>
>>92526757
>Billy Batson was only mentioned in the story once and it was by Black Adam in as an insult

Why? Clark literally murdered a child for talking back and no one mentions it to his face.
>>
>>92509156
>love is never wrong
>>
>>92526757
Whilst watching gameplay of the story mode, Flash also made a reference to Galaxor when you fight him in the superman route.
>>
>>92526801
Adam may have still been a bit salty knowing he kept losing to a kid a few times whenever he fought him.
>>
>>92511993
The people love damian in the game..What is see is that many people hate batman. and Harley Quinn .in the game..
>>
When will ever get an evil batman?
>>
>>92508948
I'm torn between who is honestly worse, Superman or WW

Superman turned into an asshole dictator who has killed tons of people.

WW manipulated Superman with her pussy into taming the world of men for her own selfish goals.

Both are pretty shit, but WW is a complete slut in this version so I'll say she's worse.
>>
Everyone knows that they write Dami bads so batman looks good,,see what they do with diana and clark
>>
>>92526966
Everything just so batman looks good..
>>
>Superman will turn evil
>literally made him evil so batsue becomes right again
Death of batman when?
I want the other batman with guns
>>
>>92523084
Most of Spider-Man's best comics are entire runs or single issues, not single named story arcs.
Most of Daredevil's best comics are entire runs or single issues, not named story arcs.
Most of Flash's best comics are entire runs or single issues, not named story arcs.
Most of Green Lantern's best comics are entire runs or single issues, not named story arcs.

Now take a guess as to what Wonder Woman's best comics are.
>>
>>92526966
Supes at least has a legit reason for why he's this way, the dude lost damn near everything and just snapped.

Wondy has no excuse
>>
File: 1453675447744.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1453675447744.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>92508948
>Selina
>Finally gets everything she wants
>Gets Bruce
>a happy life
>a good reputation
>thinks it's boring
>throws it all away and leaves
No, Diana is not the worst.
>>
>>92508948
>That face
What are you doing NetherRealm?!
>>
>>92527120
that's in her story tree

tribulations would keep them together. so a return of the league with talia and damien. which is weird since in DKR they went happy end
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>92508948
Depends, what happened to Ivy between Year 3 and Injustice 2 for her to be a bitch?
>>
>>92526801

If you didn]t payed attention, despite the claims of Batwank, I2 tried its hardest to make Superman sympathetic.
>>
>>92509823
>Sleeping with Bruce

Where is that? if anything it is weird she is essentially an aunty to Black Canary and Green Arrows kids (in her arcade victory she is shown being a 'crazy aunt' to their daughter)
>>
File: 1450321564159.jpg (474KB, 880x770px) Image search: [Google]
1450321564159.jpg
474KB, 880x770px
>>92509823
u mad fag?
>>
>>92527445

The daughter was his. She had a daughter with the Joker, named Lucy, that she gave to her sister to raise but visits sometime passing off as her own daughter's aunt.
>>
>>92527452

Fuck off, Conner. You ship is terrible.
>>
>>92509896
I can almost imagine an original plot where in the opening scene, after Kara's shuttle is knocked off course, she lands on a planet and meets Atrocitus and gives in to the red lanterns after her rage at braniac, the loss of her planet and the one task she was given she cannot complete gets to her.

They later come to Earth seeking to take vengeance on Superman and his allies for the lives they have taken, Red Lantern Kara unaware Superman is Kal. Leads to Bats trying to protect members of the Regime from the Lanterns even as his allies question if they should even bother as the Regime characters deserved it.
>>
>>92509689
So is Superman
>>
>>92509107
This. Seriously a few people have argued if Bruce had reached out to comfort Clark things may have gone differently. Instead Bruce mopped in his cave, constantly told Superman to chill out and as Clark pointed out, Bruce seemed to be mourning the Joker more then anyone else.
>>
>>92527445
Lucy isn't Connor. Lucy's the kid that Harley had with Joker that she was talking about to Dinah in the injustice 1 comics.
>>
>>92512133
Haven't seen Injustice 2 story mode or anything yet but isn't Batman one of the greatest fighters and tacticians on the entire planet with numerous gadgets and tools to aid him in battle alongside a great deal of paranoia to the point of creating counter measure plans for defeating if not outright killing his own allies who has been warring with the Regime with Wonder Woman as one of its most influential leaders for years now? alongside the whole Super Pill plot?

If anything Wonder Woman beating Batman + Superpowers is far more retarded even if she is an incredible Amazonian warrior princess who has lead her people into war time and again it still won't change the fact that Batman has had to contend with superior opponents throughout his entire stint in the Justice League, puts far more effort into figuring out and exploiting the weaknesses of everyone around him due to his paranoia and has all of his gadgets and a superior intellect.
>>
>>92526724
Harley gives him the good succ

It's the only explanation
>>
File: 1495214484629.jpg (76KB, 386x621px) Image search: [Google]
1495214484629.jpg
76KB, 386x621px
>>92513654
I hate how their was no mention of the prime Universe from the first injustice, but i hope we do in the 3rd game, regime superman has been stripped of his powers(not sure if permanently).
>>
>>92527608
if theres only one person a better fighter than batman it's wonderwoman. both have
>>
>>92527872
I don't think so. Batman has been trained in every martial art in the world. Diana has only learned 3000 year old Greek combat.

She can sword fight and wrestle and that's about it.
>>
Should I main WW or Harley?
>>
File: 1467758390246.gif (499KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1467758390246.gif
499KB, 270x270px
>>92516896
Which one was that? I'm curious actually.
>>
Seriously though, fuck the Flash. He contributes literally nothing and should have died a long time ago.
>Hey, my special includes traveling through time but I still won't stop the whole plot of Injustice from happening and saving countless lives, including those of my friends because I'm a useless retard
There is no justification to keep this useless piece of shit on any team. Even Thawne is less of a piece of shit.
>>
>>92527319
They did made him seem less tyrannical and paranoid when compared to the first injustice, holy shit was he bonkers there.
>>
>>92513499

The cutscenes actually look really good outside of small, odd snippets. I'm sure you could nitpick small parts, but it looks good
>>
>>92527258
batman fucked up the plants
>>
>>92527608
BS. Batman didn't have any special gear. Diana's powers were more than enough. Batman also beat Black Adam straight up too. It's ridiculous
>>
>>92528477
He was right during the ending, when he said "when will you realize that some people do need to be killed"

I mean obviously he went overboard, but Braniac should die.
>>
>>92528477
Up until his ending in I2. Then you see he is just as crazy as ever.
>>
>>92529778
I do believe he was right about needing to kill Brainiac but Batman had a point that they may have needed Brainiac if they wanted to rescue the bottle cities. It was a gray area that had two extremists on opposing sides who refused any compromise.
>>
File: sds.jpg (43KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
sds.jpg
43KB, 700x393px
Kara was cute in this game
>>
>>92526801
I don't think he should be a child 5 years later, unless he just wasn't aging for some reason. They seemingly just didn't consider that detail when making his intro animation. The way his death plays out it kind of seems like he was supposed to be in human form there, since, Superman just covers his mouth and then quickly kills him like he was nothing.
>>
Really sucks that that you have to choose either Superdick or Batdouche for downer endings. I was hoping for Kara to be the light out of this dank stank-ass tunnel
>>
Did anyone like the story because both Batman and Superman are wrong and right in some ways?

That was kinda cool

It might not have been intentional, but it was cool
>>
File: 1813180-zat.png (403KB, 502x640px) Image search: [Google]
1813180-zat.png
403KB, 502x640px
>Hey guys remember me
>>
So we can all agree that Injustice 2 story needed SOME supervision, right?. It seems like the writers of this just wrote the first thing it came to their minds without thinking it twice and see if it made sense
>>
Everyone is a bad version of themselves in this universe, especially WW.
>>
>>92512464
>hate him now
Why? That's how he's always written in JLA comics.
>>
>>92530752
Even Lex?
>>
>>92527123
OP image's from an early version, faces look better in the final game. Faces generally look good, if too generic.
>>
>>92512652
>Why he hasn't been given the death penalty before this I'm not sure.
This. I think the problem isn't that the joker was killed but that he was killed without a fair trial. Killing people without a trial and killing people who have already been convicted by the justice system and weren't sentenced to death is the line that shouldn't be crossed. If a jury says kill the joker then let him die.
>>
>>92530365
>yeh syug rebmemer em
>>
File: zatanna-injustice.png (288KB, 700x445px) Image search: [Google]
zatanna-injustice.png
288KB, 700x445px
>>92530365
I remember this abomination
>>
>>92521778
but anon, she feels sorry about it, that's why she got off scot-free.

but for real I really hate Harley Quinn now
>>
After seeing what Wonder Woman is suppose to be in Injustice 1 this one really makes me mad, she's horrible, she might as well be a spartan with how she acts, Superman being a dick to his cousin sucked too especially in his ending.
>>
>>92531257
NRS has really came a long way.
>>
File: 1489365458743.jpg (32KB, 325x346px) Image search: [Google]
1489365458743.jpg
32KB, 325x346px
>>92510807
>if movie is trash it's just part of daily Wondyfag life
>if movie is good and Wondy is decent character it's stuck in Snyderverse
End my suffering
>>
>tfw batfag

whhy are you guys so mad he was shitty in bvs

injustice is ju a fun game and comic

calm down
>>
>>92531887
>batfag
>he was shitty in bvs
Pick one
>>
File: 1492056170479.png (599KB, 864x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492056170479.png
599KB, 864x1080px
>Make a trailer with Bats looking at a monitor with Harley bashing someone in
>WW and Supergirl are fighting
>showing WW and Bats side by side and Superkeks facing them
>All while Brainiac spergs about "lines between friend and for grow blurry"
>only put WW v Supergirl in the game
>forget about the rest and Harley is a good girl
MOM'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>92532019
>Game trailers taunt over shattered alliances
>Every alliances stay the same as before

What did NRS meant by this?
>>
Seems my opinion is unpopular, but I am glad NR actually made Superman sane in this game instead of the raging lunatic he was in the first one.
>>
>>92532143
It's a good thing but it's far too late for it to matter. After all the horrible things Superman has done it's not possible to just walk it back and pretend he's any less insane or irredeemable now. That's the core problem with this whole universe and it's why for a third game they should either ditch it or just make it one universe in a plot about many.

They went too far too fast with the main characters because they wanted to make them as evil as possible for the whole evil mirror universe plot from the first game. It was fine then because in that game we were following the real heroes so all the Injustice versions could be as over the top as they wanted and it just served the contrast all the better. But now we're stuck with this universe where almost everyone is ridiculously evil and we can't really just pretend that shit didn't happen since the horrible events are what this entire universe is built on.

The writers clearly didn't expect this franchise or at the very least it's comic to do as well as they have otherwise they probably wouldn't have gone as far as they did in the early days.
>>
>>92532364
>either ditch it or just make it one universe in a plot about many.
They should ditch it and make the next game about regular JL vs Crime Syndicate.
>>
>>92527468
Shut up Dave.
>>
>>92532364
>After all the horrible things Superman has done it's not possible to just walk it back and pretend he's any less insane or irredeemable now
Imo this is exactly what they should do. Ignore, downplay or even retcon the over the top evil he did and continue the story that way. It's obvious that is what they were kinda trying to do with this game already.
>>
>>92532587
why not? they already did it with Harley.
>>
>>92532587
Harley
>>
>>92532587
Harley fucking Quinn
>>
>>92527497
Superman is a grown man, not some gay baby.

>Why didn't you comfort me, Bruce? :(
>>
>>92534177
Bruce just comfort Harley...and he fucks her.
>>
>>92532364
>After all the horrible things Superman has done it's not possible to just walk it bac
It totally is. I legitimately feel that if he had shown that he changed, in the end of the story, he could have been brought back into the fold, albeit after some jailtime(which if he had truly come back, he'd do willingly). Defeating Brainiac alongside the others and showing restraint in the end was all he would have needed. But he didn't. Because this Superman is a fucking asshole.
>>
>>92534442

He wasn't even thinking of Brainiac, in fact, he was just happy that he had saved the day together with his bro Batman.

Then... Wonder Woman showed up and talked with Superman about Brainiac, with Superman understanding right there and then that she meant they needed to off him. Since that's the only thing she asks of him. That's when Superman changed his behavior and went back into the Regime program.
>>
>>92534442
Prime example: Vegeta
>>
Harley has the hottest slut gear in I2
>>
>>92533484
>>92533531
>>92534125
>really popular, basically DC's Deadpool
>a bat character
>seen as an "empowering" female character

Harley is literally not allowed to do anything wrong unlike Superman and Wonder Woman. This earth is so wrong, Harley is supposed to be seen the morally superior sidekick to Batman despite her heinous crimes while Superman and Wonder Woman are irredeemable tyrants.

Brainiac was right, the Injustice earth needed to be wiped out, it's all wrong.
>>
>>92534442
For batmans white man pain
>>
>>92534555
Well maybe he should go and create Telos so he can destroy the Regime Earth like in Convergence
>>
>>92534620
You keep saying that and it's not even a fucking term. Go sperg out someplace else.
>>
>>92534865
Trump pls.
>>
>>92531257
I'm pretty sure she'd look much better with their current graphics they have.
>>
>>92526801
Batman mentions Superman killing Billie and Ollie for the 'greater good' you fight against him. Clark refers to them as casualties of war.
>>
>>92534555
Reminder that even Fate's helmet agrees with Brainiac.
>>
File: download (9).jpg (10KB, 222x228px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
10KB, 222x228px
>>92512579
>thought Plastic Man was just a joke character
>mfw after reading that issue
I'm guessing he's going to be DLC
>>
>>92512579
No, he broke his son out of prison and they both decided to stay low.
>>
What if they followed up on Superman's ending for I3??
Would the pri.e universe intervene here, can supergirl escape??
>>
>heist scene
>bongos start playing
>>
Harley is cancer
>>
So just wondering but was the injustice 2 leak from many months back entirely accurate?
>>
>>92535954
They would pretty much have to do an alt universe thing if they want Superman losing to not be a total asspull.
>>
>>92508948
no that would be Harley Quinn

Why do women want to cosplay as a genocidal maniac who suffers from battered wife syndrome
>>
>>92531257
God her character model so so bad, but her gameplay is amazing, I'm glad doctor fate plays the same but it's a shame these no Zatanna primer
>>
>>92538795
Same reason dudes cosplay Deadpool when he's exactly the fucking same?
>>
>>92534515
So what you're saying is that the true villain was Diana the whole time. She is the true monster.
>>
>>92538909

That's what the new game says, yes, in very overt ways.
>>
>>92538795
Harley might be a maniac but she's not genocidal. I think you need to go back to school to learn what words mean.
>>
File: adamwest.gif (3MB, 341x256px) Image search: [Google]
adamwest.gif
3MB, 341x256px
>>92538862
because........normies?
>>
>>92509728
There is just as much of an explanation for cunt woman as there is for good boy lex. No one gives a shit about Lex though. They just accept it as part of the story. Wondyfags are cancer.
>>
File: bobbyhill.gif (561KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
bobbyhill.gif
561KB, 500x295px
>>92539003
she assisted the Joker in wiping out metropolis
metropolians

also, you are a faggot
>>
>>92539050

Lex Luthor has always been good, though.
>>
>>92539050
>wondyfags are cancer

You do realize all the threads are about how terrible she is, not how great she is. Right? The cancer is the retards constantly complaining solely about HER evil portrayal in a game where Green Lantern was ripping off peoples limbs and Cyborg was earths Desaad.

Specifically you, you are the cancer.
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.