[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 46

File: 3[1].png (392KB, 800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
3[1].png
392KB, 800x1105px
Looks like spoiler anon was right.
God damn it, Paulo.
>>
ayy told you fuckers
>>
First for Mike
>>
>>92508437
Wait, someone called this? Where?
>>
>>92508464
god damn you
>>
File: big mistakes.png (543KB, 974x1041px) Image search: [Google]
big mistakes.png
543KB, 974x1041px
What was the point of all those years of Paulo x Lucy build up?
>>
Are we going to get a reason why Paulo would throw Lucy away for the cheatleader girl? They work best as besties, but a romantic relationship between them would be horrible.
>>
>>92508437
Great, cementing the whole Paulo show as nothing but vapid and pointless filler.

Is Tae actively trying to turn it into "Filler: the comic, ALSO PLZ SPONSOR US ON PATREON!!"
>>
>>92508515
To keep us hooked on reading the comic.
They knew if they pointed the ship right towards Pausy they'd lose half their readership
>>
>>92508437
Wow what a needy fucking slut.
Hope he gets btfo soon.
>>
>>92508505
Few threads ago, an Anon pointed out that this page (or one of the following) was spoiled in a stream not too long ago.
>>
File: 1494982825746.gif (1MB, 428x324px) Image search: [Google]
1494982825746.gif
1MB, 428x324px
>SpoilerAnon was right
FUCK
FUCK
>>
File: IMG_9506.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9506.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
Daisy truly is a gift from the heavens
>>
>>92508515

F I L L E R
I
L
L
E
R
>>
File: 1439675506337.jpg (20KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
1439675506337.jpg
20KB, 500x315px
>Lucyfags

The best part is that even Sephiroth Cat doesn't love her.

How long before she comes crawling back to Mike?
>>
>>92508586

I know :-(

I really wanted to see Mike get cucked
>>
Fuck all y'all, Pausy is a way better ship than Pucy
and I want to see what Abbey would do in reaction holy shit
>>
Honestly the constant swapping of who pines for who is getting so old.
>>
>>92508547
Seriously, why can't he just make up his mind? Starting with ow he would always hit on Lucy in the old comic, then with David's story that was somehow supposed to make him choose between Tess and Daisy, then dating Jasmine while still being into Lucy, followed by his weird thing with Rachel that he continued with even though she made it abundantly clear that she was falling for him, and now that he finally, FINALLY is getting what he thought he wanted, he's busy daydreaming about Daisy?
He needs to pick a girl and actually stick with her.
>>
>>92508677

O shit can't wait for the meltdown
>>
>>92508437
what kind of fucking goober fantasises about another girl literally minutes after getting to hang out with a girl he's been gunning for for years

paulo is a dummy
>>
>>92508690
One might say that Bittersweet Candy Bowl is a sweet little comic about high school drama.
A lot of drama. Childhood friendships, school bullies, and the occasional love hexagon.
You could also say it’s a story about a lovably infuriating bunch of kids growing up.
>>
>>92508673
Her relationship with Sephicat is fine as it is, he clearly cares about her, as a friend, and she knows it. She doesn't need someone to love her, but someone she could love.
>>
>>92508673
She knows he's not into her. She probably doesnt have feelings for him past the platonic "you saved my life" bs, either. I don't see her (realistically) crawling back to Mike any time soon.
>>
>>92508714
My theory is he's built for poly and doesn't know what polyamory is
Oh and don't forget his crush on Mike
>>
>>92508677
I'd like to see Daisy pushing Paulo to apologize to Abbey, since he never did that, and then Abbey apologizes to Paulo for his chokeslam, and they become best friends
>>
>>92508437
Can someone edit a 4 panel comic of isildur almost throwing the one ring into mt doom with BCB characters? It would really fit I think
The little hoe could have ended this whole love dodecahydron already, twice.
>>
File: well you got me there.png (903KB, 1060x768px) Image search: [Google]
well you got me there.png
903KB, 1060x768px
This is completely ok as long as Paulo deflowers her in the end
>>
File: Paulo suicide.png (91KB, 417x568px) Image search: [Google]
Paulo suicide.png
91KB, 417x568px
>>92508437
>finally get to hang out with girl you have been lusting over entire volumes
>immediately start having other thoughts
>>
>>92508677
but it's about as dull as a teaspoon, there's no funk, no sparks, no dynamics

fatcat is the last one orangecat should be paired with because all the potentials of both will be squandered and holding each other back
>>
>>92508766
Stop posting the wrong creed, heretic dog.
>>
>>92508677
I like both ships but Paulo finally getting his dreams to come true and starts thinking about Daisy is fucking annoying
He's been gunning for Lucy since Year 1. Even when dating Rach he's been thinking about Lucy. Then Lucy comes back, he 'proposes' and now he's thinking about Daisy

It's fucking annoying. Pick a side and stick with it. Fuck.
Watch. Soon he's going to end up with Daisy and he'll be thinking about Rachel. Then the looparound begins again
>>
>>92508714
I guess he's more interested in trying to make girls fall for him than an actual, stable relationship.
He's a cunt hunter.
>>
>>92508764
I'd like to see a meteor hit the town of Roseville, killing everyone inside. Oh and then Sandy comes to the crater to finally shit on Mike literally.
>>
>>92508763
Both of those are lame, both as characterizing and as story element.
>>
>>92508790
I wanna see him and Daisy
He has such a madonna image (in Madonna/whore complex) of her that would make it interesting
>>
>>92508800
gonna straight up hang myself in 10 minutes, link me the correct one before I do so I can recite it in my last breaths
>>
>>92508437
guys.guys. let's be honest even without spoiler anon we knew i'd be this way.

first off no way Tae would just allow Paulo and Lucy to start a relationship whithout some extra element to it and at this point i dont think Augustus by himself would be dramatic enough, and this thing is moved on drama.

second, unless you forgot the signs have been showing for a long time.i mean come on Paulo refused Tess all the way back because of Daisy. and recently they've been getting a lot more content together, such as the con, in short the recent circumstances have put them more prominently in each-other's minds.

what i actually hate about this is that for a while there Paulo was on a very good streak of development. then he was reset back to a womanizing jerk, for apparently no purpose. it's like every time the arstyle changes he resets and his progress is lost.his behavior right before Lucy came back was around the worst in a while and his treatment of Rachel didn't feel right. i just wish that this is the final 2, and if it's gonna be between Lucy and Daisy so be it but at least make him stick with it this time.
>>
>>92508723
Can you imagine Lucy getting dumped for Daisy after all of this? Unless she actually got some therapy while she was gone, it definitely wouldn't help her feelings that none of her friends actually like her.

That being said, Pausy is definitely the path to the most drama right now. Paulo quietly setting down with Lucy would not stir up anything in particular. But Daisy? Abbey would have an aneurysm, Lucy would implode, and Daisy herself would get to finally feel like she beat Lucy in some way.
>>
>>92508764
Abbey first, else Polo will never do it anyway.

When it went physical his view on temper tantrum went from loathing to outright hating him.
>>
>>92508437
leak anon was right after all, but i think this might mean it's a sort of trap. as in, this page is just to make the fanbase freak out but nothing will come of it and the spoiler was to mislead people.
>>
>>92508808
No, that's when he's going to suddenly confess to Mike, who will promptly cut him out of his life, leading to Paulo's December.
>>
>>92508856
>what i actually hate about this is that for a while there Paulo was on a very good streak of development. then he was reset back to a womanizing jerk, for apparently no purpose.
This. I fucking hate how Paulo keeps getting reset to lvl 1
>>
RIP Tess
>>
File: IMG_0181.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0181.png
1MB, 1136x640px
This is such a disappointment, holy shit.

Not to mention that Daisy would still be pining for Mike if she ended up with Paulo.

It hurts.
>>
File: daisy is a bitch.jpg (197KB, 787x448px) Image search: [Google]
daisy is a bitch.jpg
197KB, 787x448px
>Lucy getting cucked by this bitch

WHY?
>>
>>92508797
On the contrary I think their differences complement one another's
Paulo needs someone more responsible and encouraging to help him succeed
Daisy needs someone she can care for (note the extras like Daisy caring for drunk Paulo, they're really very sweet together)
>>
>>92508926
How is Daisy a bitch?

She is correct: wanting someone for being hot is shallow and Lucy is a terrible person.
>>
>>92508961
meant to >>92508839
>>
>>92508856
>what i actually hate about this is that for a while there Paulo was on a very good streak of development. then he was reset back to a womanizing jerk, for apparently no purpose. it's like every time the arstyle changes he resets and his progress is lost.his behavior right before Lucy came back was around the worst in a while and his treatment of Rachel didn't feel right. i just wish that this is the final 2, and if it's gonna be between Lucy and Daisy so be it but at least make him stick with it this time.

"character development? Whuzzat? Better keep the previously fleshed out character a 2-bit joke otherwise I'd have to flesh out the others too, maybe even put effort into the art fundamentals again, and we can't have that since that takes effort and developing my skills again instead of staying in this moneyfarming rut"
>>
>>92508960
WAS a terrible person. She seems to have her head on pretty straight more recently, but we also haven't seen enough of her to truly be able to tell.
>>
>>92508531
>trying
That's what this shit has been since day fucking one. I don't get why you fucks keep reading
>>
>>92508960
>How is Daisy a bitch?
>"Oh Abbey, thank you for being my filler boyfriend while my never ending hots for Mike prevents our relationship from being real"
>"I care about you very much"
>>
>>92509031
>Daisy
>ONLY lusting after one boy
>>
>>92509031
Yes, true, but I was referring to that panel.
>>
>>92508926
>Hey, thrill of the chase
I like being right.
>>
>>92508869
Maybe it could be a chance for Paulo to mature. It's also true that he was the one who costantly picked on Abbey; even if from his point of view he was just joking around, he needs to explain it. His apology is long-overdue, as is Daisy's apology to Abbey for always letting Paulo get away with it.
Abbey needs to calm fucking down, though, and ask forgiveness to both Paulo (Abbey always targeted him with his punishments when he was elected into the students' council) and Daisy (keeping what happened at the con a secret from her and driving her oldest friend away from her)

Everyone owes everyone else an apology in this comic. Most of the useless drama would be solved if everyone talked to each other
>>
so

what's the point of reading if MxL and PxD are now a sure fire thing?
>>
>>92508918
i honestly miss her. while i get that once her love with Paulo got it's ending and most of her issues with the likes of Rachel and her upcomming graduation got resolved, there wasn't really much to keep her around, but it felt like she was just erased too abruptly, even before she left. it's like, she's a prominent member of the gang and then two chapters later she only starts appearing in a couple of panels and with little dialogue.

i also think her and Paulo's relationship had shittons of wasted potential and suffered as it did because of "first girlfriend syndrome" which is that in dramas like these the first girl is almost never the one that'lll stay till the end.
>>
>>92508437
>goes amd asks her out without sperging
>seems to really be trying his best to make it work perhaps
>next few pages 180 on that and its acting fidgity and thinking about daisy instead of maybe asking lucy for help on the questions
oh boy i sure cant wait for all the melodrama to come out of this
>>
File: 1417648037889.gif (232KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1417648037889.gif
232KB, 320x320px
>>92508437
Taeshi, you fucking idiot. Do you think this is good development? Do you really think this situation is believable at all? Make up your goddamn mind on what you want Paulo to be as a character, he has been so many characters during this whole comic is getting incredibly annoying. This is not even about shipping, is about some incredibly rushed and awful writing.

I'm honestly mad at how badly she is writing this shit.
>>
Welp, an almost pointless page except for the fact it confirms PauloxDaisy. Guess that leaves the endgame open for Lucy/Mike and Abby/a loaded gun.
>>
>>92508940
Even goddamn Lucy could easily set him straight since he just needs a occasional "no, don't do that" and also some positive reinforcement (and so does Lucy but on different things, so they'll sort of be sparring each other at self improvement), and Daisy's endless and encompassing capacity to care for others (which is only rivaled by her love for sweets) would as mentioned be wasted on him.

She would work better with a more 'broken' character that actually requires effort as long as she isn't having a raging girlboner for someone else.
>>
He has finally realized that there is literally nothing to Lucy as a character. She's just a cunt with a pretty face and serious mental problems.
>>
>>92508961
Thanks creedanon, will save this for monday's thread
>>
>>92509150
He's her goto "let's repurpose this character to compensate for my awful plot laying instead of utilizing someone who fits better"
>>
>>92509087
MxL ain't looking reasonable. I wanna see if Tae can write herself out of this situation and into one where MxL looks remotely feasible.
>>
>a whole week of pure filler

This pleases the suitcase.
>>
>>92509087
this is my main problem with this situation and mainly because i cannot stand MxL. one of the biggest points of the whole fucking comic up until this point was that their relationship was toxic and was hurting not only them but pretty much everyone around them. so even though it was brutal, it needed a conclusion sooner or later.
but what's the fucking point of doing it the way it was if it's just gonna be brought back? i understand Mike feeling like he went too far and wanting to patch things up, especially now that his relationship with Sandy is at an all-time low and probably ending sometime soon, i even understand how now the roles are reversed with Lucy wanting nothing to do with him while he is going after her, but can it legit not end with them just realising both were wrong, apologizing, and moving on? there can still be drama and sexual tension and whatever but don't bring this goddamn ship back.
>>
File: pausy.png (968KB, 640x599px) Image search: [Google]
pausy.png
968KB, 640x599px
I wonder if Daisy's gonna go crawling back to Augustus after all this, right on time to miss her chance with Paulo.
>>
WHERE is McCain??
>>
>>92509372
He's dead Jim.
>>
>>92509372
Gone forever.
>>
>>92509339
Look at how tiny they are, they look like their age is in the single digits.
>>
>>92509174
nah Abby's getting with Jazz. and you betcha there'll be a ton of Daisy-involved drama along the way.
probably it's gonna go like this: Paulo is going out with Lucy, decides to try and put Daisy back with Abby, makes some big plan to unite the two.Daisy goes along with plan and expects Abby to be ready to go back to her. meanwhile Abby spends time with Jazz and they start getting along. plan finally goes off, except Abby moved on, doesn't want Daisy back, Daisy's left heartbroken and alone.Paulo sees Daisy suffer and strains his relationship with Lucy because he wants to support her and strats being even more conflicted between who he wants.

after that Mike probably enters the pic somehow and he and Lucy finally talk and shit goes from there.
>>
>>92509452
I like this and agree with the ending (Paulo straining relationship with Lucy to help Daisy), but after their conversation in the hallway, I doubt Paulo would try to get Daisy and Abbey back together. Further, Abbey seemed pretty resolute in his break-up with Daisy in the cafeteria. He's already checked out.
>>
>>92509452
I really don't wanna spend YEARS watching Paulo not make a fucking decision on who he wants. But it seems it could go that way
>>
>>92508437
so, what are the percentile chances this actually makes Paulo go "o shit" mode and have a breakdown because he realises he's doing the same shit again and is about to ruin another relationship by being indecisive about who he really loves?
>>
>>92509537
isnt it obvious?
the answer is a 3 way
>>
File: gditaeshi.png (57KB, 573x552px) Image search: [Google]
gditaeshi.png
57KB, 573x552px
>>92509537
The ride never ends, anon :)
>>
>>92509539
10%
He's using people for his pleasure, nothing more.
>>
>>92509537
not years anon. just a couple of months is all.don't you wanna see a whole new arc of Paulo becoming more mature, responsible, being a better friend and getting a steady gf, only to have him reset at the next turn in the plot?
don't you wanna see the ship that caused a suicide attempt sail again?
>>
>>92509452
>Abby's getting with Jazz

Worst boy and worst girl are made for each other.
>>
>>92509646
t.fedora degenerate
>>
>>92509638
Up until this page, I actually thought he had hope to develop. How foolish of me.
>>
>>92509641
>the ship that caused a suicide attempt

Lucy "caused" a suicide attempt solo. Mike had nothing to do with it.
>>
File: prophecy.png (25KB, 286x193px) Image search: [Google]
prophecy.png
25KB, 286x193px
Wait, does this mean that Abbey was right all along?
>>
>>92509646
agreed
>>
>>92509701
Abbey was right.
>>
>>92509646
the only real problem i have with her is how even though she was gonna ask for them to break up, she was somehow shocked/hurt that Paulo was gonna do the same because of another chick.

that and her making fun of him with Abbey after all the time they spent together and after how beaten up she was over one small fight.
>>
>>92508437
Oh Paulo, you whore.
Ah well, I'd already jumped ship to Lucy X Augustus.
>>
>>92509701
I forgot about this q and a. Daisy and Abbey ship has been flagged for sinking for a long time.
>>
>>92509743
You seem to ignore she said that because she saw Paulo acting immature.
>>
File: 「Drama Queen」.jpg (142KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
「Drama Queen」.jpg
142KB, 1334x750px
>>92508647
You did the sage wrong.
>>
>>92509807
Sage goes into all fields
>>
File: 1491002726382.jpg (33KB, 326x295px) Image search: [Google]
1491002726382.jpg
33KB, 326x295px
>>92509687
>Mike had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>92509807
>>92509827
I need to delete the name. I keep forgetting it carries along between posts
>>
>>92509638
>He's using people for his pleasure, nothing more.
see that's the problem right there, in that i don't think that's fully true. Paulo isn't your typical player character who is 100% uncompromised and legit just tries to score as much as he can while switching girls around. he seems to trully care for most girls he dates and gets emotionally invested enough to feel bad when it ends, but when it seems he's getting better the story makes him to be a womanizing jerk again. it feels like the author can't decide if they want him to be a womanizing player or just a confused teen trying to sort his feelings and improve himself. making him consider being bi for no fucking reason and right outta nowhere didn't help much.
>>
>>92509309
Who's to say new bridges can't be built? It would take enormous reparation efforts and understanding but it's not impossible for two people who've had a huge falling out to reconcile and start fresh.

Granted it would take a heck of a lot of time but we've just seen there are an estimated five hundred pages left. They'd obviously be a terrible couple at this point but I honestly believe it could be done.
>>
>>92509687
are you delusional? he was the primary cause of that:I HATE YOU, YOU ARE A PARASITE AND YOUR "FRIENDS" HATE YOU TOO!, remember?
>>
>>92508926
>Lucy deserves to not be cucked
>>
>>92509701
oh don't worry there's still plenty of crappy violent shit for Abbey to do so we can dislike him some more before this ends.
>>
>>92509846
Not him, but if Lucy didn't try because of Mike she would try for whatever other retarded reason.

>>92509900
And she actually suicided when Mike apologized and she saw she had already asked to change schools, thus losing her chance to start over.
>>
>>92509863
Yeah that came out wrong. He's an insecure, immature, insatiable lust demon. There's a reason why he got along so well with Rachel.
>>
>>92509880
would that bridge be a good one though? i'm ok with them eventually learning to be friends again, be it by forgiving each other for their mutual shitiness or by putting the past behind them and moving on, but i sincerely have trouble seeing them work again as a couple, let alone a healthy couple without some real bad writting.not with all the baggage they have.
>>
>>92509900
>>92509846
>"OMG he said some mean things to her! That's totally makes him responsible for her trying to kill herself!"

This is why women often aren't taken seriously. You are enforcing the idea that the man is responsible for a woman's actions.
>>
>>92510018
Not really. Rachel wanted Paulo to date her properly, but every time that conflict was brought up, Paulo would just kind of go "pat pat, there, there" without actually addressing the issue. They worked ALRIGHT as fuckbuddies, but Paulo's inability to communicate would ruin a real relationship with her really fast.
>>
>>92510018
Rachel's at least an assumed slut and even then she was extremely patient and considerate of Paulo.
>>
>>92510078
dude you don't say that kind of shit to someone who's mentally unstable. was he wrong to be mad at her and want her to leave him alone? no, not really. but there are much more tactful ways of putting it than the one he chose. doesn't help he waited until she had the dead-inside eyes to try and patch things up/talk rationally
>>
>>92508437
I WARNED YOU.

ALL OF THAT NOTHING. FOR THIS.

FUCK.
>>
What will happen when Augustus gets home and walks in on them?
>>
>>92508808
what daisy needs to do is hold paulo down get him in a amazon press after that i think paulo wouldn't think of any other girl
>>
>>92510108
>>92510081
The only perk that also applies to Rach is lust demon (in a good way even), I apologize.
>>
>>92509219
oh its gonna happen anon just when you least expect it like the muslims entering britbong everything will be going all drama like and then BAM mike and lucy are hooked up
>>
>>92509053
Because instead of using lucy as a proxy to get to mike she judges her and spites her for her beauty instead of getting to know her, especially early in the comic.
>>
>>92510263
*instead of being a friend to lucy she is using lucy as a proxy
>>
>>92509827
>saging with a picture
how much of a newfag are you?
>>
>>92508808
>Watch. Soon he's going to end up with Daisy and he'll be thinking about Rachel. Then the looparound begins again

if that happens it's over. i mean shit, Rachel is probably over him at this point, or trying to forget, so that's a no-go, and if he burns his bridges with both Lucy and Daisy he's gonna have to pull off another Jasmine and get some new or side-character to date, which isn't gonna happen because apparently only configurations between the main cast can be final.
>>
>when the artist confirms this entire comic is a massive projection on her insecurities about "goldie" and her cuck
>>
>>92508437
i binged this these past few days, the whole thing in a couple of sittings, and damn. why is it so inconsistent? things seem like they'll change, move forward, then we actually go backwards, then it's back to quo, then change again. do the writters lose focus because of how long it's been going and how slowly it updates?or is it planned batshit insanity?
>>
>>92508437
Pauloshow confirmed worst show
except when he's getting punched in the fucking throat
>>
>>92510433
choked, actually.
>>
I'm so disappointed right now. I truly didn't think Paulo would mess this up. But no. Now he really does have the least consistent characterization in the whole damned comic.
>>
>>92508900
>being this in denial

PauloxDaisy and MikexLucy are the faves of our kitty komix duo. How does this come as a surprise? Literally how? Yeah, it fucking pisses me off, Paulo's been an angel to Lucy, while Lucy's been a dick to Mike from the start, and he began being a dick back when the crew went to Mexico. He spends, what, a year obsessing over her, while before he had a huge crush and would help her out with anything? Fuuuuuuuuuuuck that noise! But still, it's unsurprising. PauloxDaisy and MikexLucy are endgame. It's the standard anime romance shit, the original pairing will always be canon.
>>
>>92510516
Who even comes close to being as inconsistent?
>>
>>92510516
We were warned. Not just the spoiler anon, but the gay arc, the tess arc, ect ect.

Paulo confirmed worst and most inconsistent character.
>>
>>92509977
Like what? Other than freak the fuck out on Daisy and Paulo if they do actually get together.
>>
>>92510516
from pervert to hero to pervert to serious to jerk to pervert to good friend to jerk/perv to responsible person to jerk to now

miss anything?
>>
>>92509434
Because it is. That's them as kids.
>>
>>92510555
>Other than
you need any more than that? assuming by then he hasn't completely moved on, how mad do you think he would be given what he thinks of Paulo, to see him going after Daizy?
>>
>>92510546
He's Tae's megaphone for what she believes non-beta males act like.

And that's why he's always retconned back when positive development happens, and bad developments stick.

The gay arc is worthy of a retrospective retconning, along with the two late addition homogay characters who evidently are nothing but quota fillers.

But on the other hand, their introduction is a clear example of the quality sinking to previously unfathomable depths.
>>
File: dk_haired_boy_computer.jpg (43KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
dk_haired_boy_computer.jpg
43KB, 350x233px
How do you guys rank BCB in your Top 5 (ongoing) webcomics?
>>
>>92510696
Why would BCB be in any sort of top 5?
>>
>>92510646
seriously why the gay stuff? i don't mind having gay chars, but why suddenly make Paulo question his "straightness" when in the past he's had absolutely no problems being near other guys and having physical contact with them? heck how many times was he close to David and Mike without feeling a thing before this? and now he can't even look in their faces, what the hell.
>>
>>92510696
Not even on the list if we include anything past the "Lucy is goner" chapter
>>
File: MANWHORE.png (445KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
MANWHORE.png
445KB, 1200x800px
Worst boy
>>
>>92510696
What if it's the only one i got?
>>
>>92510729
because honestly there aren't many ongoing webcomics even worth reading. at least this one is entertaining with all the drama and fuckups, i pity the poor souls who read the likes of QC.
>>
>all of these fat middle school girls talking about which furry likes which furry
>>
Alright everyone. How do we get the message through to them that if they don't change shit right now, every character will be banging every other character in big filler page with the even more horrible pacing?
>>
>>92510696
With or without Taeshi trying to buy votes with napkin doodles one year, and then shamelessly reusing those same napkin doodles the next?
>>
>>92510790
you know, there should be at least 5 Samurai Jack threads you could be in right now.
>>
>>92510802
it might be a bit late for that. the way it's going Paulo alone will have banged most of the main cast by the serie's end.
>>
>>92510743
Tell me with a straight answer they haven't been used for anything but "hey I'm gay" moments, because that's their sole purpose since that can't have a interweaving backstory or purpose when being so late to the introduction party.

Well Madison has one or two, but there she's a irredeemable thundercunt par excellente, so nothing of value, and so on.

Which Means Vero still can't write gaylo characters worth shit, well even moreso than her other characters, but still trying hard to harvest tumblr cred.
>>
>>92510771
Well, he is now, anyway
>>
>>92510078
>telling someone who's been emotionally dependent on you for about a decade you hate her, call her a parasite, tell her none of her friends actually like her, and no one ever will like her

I dunno man. That kinda shit fucks a person up.
>>
File: And than there's this asshole.jpg (22KB, 712x269px) Image search: [Google]
And than there's this asshole.jpg
22KB, 712x269px
Well of course we know how this is going to end.
>>
>>92510874
It's pretty telling that her only redeemable homosexual character can be described as Big Gay Mike
>>
What if Paulo homolusts for Mike and Mike is desperate enough to rebound to him?
>>
>>92510943
Maybe she shouldn't have abused him for years you sadsack enabler lol.
>>
>>92511125
I just want to see a scenario where Paulo forces Haley to dress as Mike to "test" a theory.
>>
>>92511114
Except Big Gay Mike doesnt have everyone falling for him left and right, which is a huge part of what makes Small Stright Mike who he is.
>>
>>92511157
Haley wouldn't give Paulo a single moment of attention.
>>
>>92511125
then all hell woulb break loose. can you imagine how people would react once they knew Mike's first was Paulo? not even Lucy would be indiferent to that one.and Mike himself would end up pretty bad considering he has Sandy.
>>
>>92511177
Hence why the forcing.
>>
>>92511160
funny enough is that not having that actually makes big gay mike a better character than ssm.
>>
File: c45p4,5.jpg (991KB, 800x2248px) Image search: [Google]
c45p4,5.jpg
991KB, 800x2248px
"Nobody will understand it"
>>
File: Haley likes what she sees.jpg (52KB, 342x526px) Image search: [Google]
Haley likes what she sees.jpg
52KB, 342x526px
>>92511217
There's parts of me that find this acceptable.
>>
>>92511217
But Anon that's Haley with Mike :^)
>>
>>92511342
One small edit is all it would take
>>
>>92511342
Is it really
>>
File: it-all-makes-sense-now.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
it-all-makes-sense-now.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>92511114
>Matt is literally a Big Gay Al insert but done just vaguely enough to fool the "END THE HETERONORMALCY!!" crowd.

Him and Madison still shouldn'tve existed in the first place.
>>
File: David and Haley.png (90KB, 392x397px) Image search: [Google]
David and Haley.png
90KB, 392x397px
>>92511419
>>
>>92511217
what is the source
>>
>>92511529
/trash/ is the source
>>
>>92509309
>but can it legit not end with them just realising both were wrong, apologizing, and moving on?

They'd pretty much need to be in a "broken elevator" situation to actually talk to each other directly again. They need to be put in a situation where they can't avoid each other for a long amount of time to actually talk it all out.

The last discussion could have gone that way, even if Lucy told Mike there was nothing to discuss, she still gave her the chance to explain himself, but Mike was shown to have no actual justification of what he said in December, even if he claims he was just "venting out" and didn't mean what he said to her. And as soon as Lucy mentioned Sandy, indirectly of all things, he turned all defensive and yelled at her after she laid the truth that whenever Sandy comes to play, he puts all of his friends away. Lucy knows that he is still the same Sandyholic of always, the same one who ruined the chance of them becoming good friends again as soon as he got the text about Sandy visiting him soon.

It would require an actual extreme situation to have Lucy even say a word to Mike again.
>>
>>92511529
Actually I pulled that one from the new bcbnsfw board.
>>
>>92511774
please tell me this is real
>>
>>92511141
Please pinpoint the exact location in which I said that abuse was alright? I'm just saying, if you're dependent on someone, if they say that kind of shit to you, it's going to have an earth shattering impact. I'm not defending Lucy or Mike in this situation, only stating the facts.

This relationship has been unhealthy and toxic from the start, and the fact it's clearly going to be canon pisses me off.
>>
>>92511303
Mike has had his head stuck up his own ass for a long time now
>>
>>92511811
You mean Sandy's ass.
>>
>>92509880
>Who's to say new bridges can't be built? It would take enormous reparation efforts and understanding but it's not impossible for two people who've had a huge falling out to reconcile and start fresh.

The way I see it, the bridge was not only burnt, it was like throwing a nuclear bomb on that bridge so the toxicity makes it so nobody dares to get close to even try to put the first stone. Their relationship conclusion was so brutal it would realistically require some olimpic mental gymnastics plus some power of friendship bullshit to give them the slightest chance to start a new friendship.

And even if that were the case, the damage is done, those wounds are not healing in a lifetime. Doesn't matter if somehow Lucy, in the very deep of her heart, still loves Mike, it will always come back when she was called a friendless parasite. And that is never going away.
>>
>>92508647
>>92509807
Do we finally have...
MORTAL ENEMIES!?
>>
>>92511833
He's managed to have it firmly stuck up his own while rimming Sandy at the same time
>>
>>92511811
>>92511833
and lucy had her head stuck to mike ass cuz of her dependency stuff and i think we all know where this is heading with some human centipede art
>>
Is there even a single person here who legitimately wants MikexLucy to be endgame?
>>
>>92511919
Me! Me!
>>
>>92511919
If it makes them happy, yes.
>>
>>92511919
the author
>>
>>92511919
Me. I want Lucy to become a Sandy without the workholic trait.
>>
Ok guys, since Wednesday didn't work because the thread was being a ginormous assbag I've decided that we'll have to take another raindate for Monday. I won't be around the rest of the day and just wanted you all to know.
>>
>>92511966
>MikexLucy is good if Lucy is nothing like Lucy

I guess you're not wrong.
>>
>>92511966
Would be easier to tell Sandy's AZN and naturally overexpecting mom to beat it with living her dream through her daughter and get her to buy a motherfucker huge dildo to fill the huge void in her life instead
>>
>>92511919
Bagman, he's here all the time.
>>
>>92512104
And yet he always manages to be unlikeable.
>>
>>92511919
Fuck no. Taeshi should stop pretending being anime all the time and realize that character's actions have realistic consequences. Even if she planned them being together from the very beginning, right now is impossible to see them in a healthy and happy relationship.

Only possible ways I'd see that happen is if, or Lucy gets amnesia, or they end having unprotected sex and Lucy ends pregnant, forcing Mike to be with her. And both options are fucking stupid.
>>
>>92511919
If it makes logical sense within the plot then yes, I would not be opposed to it. But as it stands now currently there is no way it should happen.
>>
>>92511983
We don't care.

Drawfag here, instead of that hot mess of autism lets have a BCB trash thread tonight. Will take some requests.
>>
>>92512151
Taeshi basically wrote herself into a corner when it comes to Mike/Lucy being endgame with this idea that Lucy really hates him now and wants nothing more to do with him. Like if she does do "I broke up with sandy now!" And Lucy's like "aww yeah I love u now!" Then no ones gonna be fucking happy with that shit.
>>
>>92511919
only delusional or overly hopeful people. even the authors should know their relationship is currently in as bad a spot as it gets without anyone actually dying.
for them to go back to being together or to start actually having an open relationship Sandy would have to go, which means all development/plot regarding her is trashed, and Lucy would basically have to lose all memory and personality and development she had so far. seriously this isn't a situation where it's believable if a character just goes "oh you know what, you're right i was also bad and i forgive you".
they'd need a drastic situation to even begin talking properly, let alone be friends again.
>>
>>92509150
>Do you really think this situation is believable at all?
They've been building up that Paulo's feelings for Daisy might be legit for a while now, unlike a lot of girls he's been with, where his relationship with Lucy has more times then not been played up as animu humor.
>>
>>92512375
We'll see about that....
>>
>>92512420
and yet before she went away and during that period he seemed pretty certain he wanted Lucy above all else. the only thing is that as of right now he doesn't seem to have her in mind in a romantic way (i mean in this panel for instance) so for now not much may come of it, the problem is when he realises and admits his feelings in full. it all depends on what he does from there.
>>
>>92512420
I totally agree that Paulo might just be in denial and actually feels something for Daisy other than her being her adoptive little sister, but the question is: why now of all times?

Look at the current situation: he is finally alone with Lucy, the girl he's madly in love with, in her room doing homework before taking her on a date to a festival, all this after a whole year of she being away and after days of her return to school, and during all that time he never stopped thinking about her.

And when you'd expect him to start talking because he obviously has a lot of things to say and ask and is the most realistic situation that could happen considering his character, he suddenly loses that confidence he had when he skipped class to ask her on a date and instead just stays silent while thinking about Daisy. And the question comes again: why now, of all possible times?

Sorry for writing so much.
>>
>>92512375
another drawfag here. lets play
>>
>>92512693
Because Tae is a hack who can't give polo consistent characterization
>>
>>92512693
>why now of all times?
What we don't see is David off screen whispering, "Daisy", over and over again in Paulo's ear.
>>
>>92511919
Yes but I know that it will be so horribly implemented that it will ruin the story.
>>
>>92512693
because then there's no DRAMA, and DRAMA is the fuel this boat rides on.it's why Paulo can't keep his development, it's why Mike can't let Lucy goeven now, it's why Paulo has to think of Daisy now, and so on.
>>
>>92512693
Because Taeshi is bad at writing. When she has an idea, she either

>puts in in full drive with no foreshadowing at the least plausible time and in the most unsatisfying manner

or
>so "subtle" to the point of being underdeveloped and leaving out key details
>>
I'm willing to bet polo is gonna ditch Lucy for fatberg right when Lucy's gonna tell him she also has feeling for him, just so she'd spiral into sadness again and somehow end up meeting Mike and they suddenly "lol OK we friends again" or someshit.

It seems right up the weeb alley the shitshow's been going in recent years.
>>
>>92511919
>>92513195
is there even a way to implement it properly though? seriously how the hell would you make these two go back to talking and then venture into dating territory after all that has gone on so far? even a timeskip wouldn't erase what she did and what he said to her, even if it was enough for them to start talking again.
>>
>>92513320
>seriously how the hell would you make these two go back to talking and then venture into dating territory after all that has gone on so far?
By implementing it in a series of comics locked behind a paywall.
>>
>>92513292
nah the true MikexLucy reunion will come whenever the whole Augustus situation blows up. because let's face it: it's only a matter of time.
they want revenge on Lucy and Augustus is disobeying orders and staying with her, i say shit will happen pretty soon.
>>
>>92513292
She'd rather drop all of them if that'd happen.
>>
>>92513292
It's disappointing. I actually like PauloxDaisy better than PauloxLucy, but it could be done way better and less stupidly than this. At this point in time it'd make much more sense for Lucy to reject Paulo, because even though she obviously does have some feelings for him she's full of hang-ups and is unlikely to be comfortable entering a relationship or even dating right now. Besides, Lucy has stated that she doesn't think it's fair to Paulo to lead him on unless she's sure she really loves him more than just a crush, so she'd need time. She might even try to be harsh to Paulo in an attempt to completely break from the group, even though she doesn't want to.

Let Paulo have his fucking date with Lucy and THEN when it doesn't work out, Paulo's thoughts can start trailing towards Daisy.
>>
>>92513269
>>puts in in full drive with no foreshadowing at the least plausible time and in the most unsatisfying manner

Complete with 'babby's first mango' with pointing out things.
>>
http://bittersweetcandybowl.tumblr.com/post/160820518032/pauloxlucy-or-mikexlucy

It might as well be confirmed at this point.
>>
>>92513350
I was just about to post 'DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS!!' but then I realized similar shit has already happened a few times.

No wonder it's turned to shit since they've gone full speed on monetizing, it along with minimum effort maximum income hackery.
>>
>>92513529
It was a choice between both options, not a definite answer.
Stop reading too much into trivial things.
>>
>>92513567
Taeshi is just hitting the plot points she bulleted out years ago with no attempt to flesh them out.
>>
>>92513602
at the least, confirmed this chapter is a waste of time.
>>
File: fdgag.jpg (56KB, 748x216px) Image search: [Google]
fdgag.jpg
56KB, 748x216px
I find this one way more interesting.
>>
>>92513419
i can see this happening, though i don't think she'll be harsh. it's either:
1) she'll go along but rather coldly as she has up to now, and he'll feel it's weird/awkwards and be despirited to keep going
2) she'll go with him to the date but calmly decline dating him because for now she just wants to stay friends

i'll be genuinely impressed if the date proceeds smoothly and nothing bad or overly dramatic happens. but then i'll be sad because it's gonna end sooner or later if they intend on having PauloxDaisy be endgame.
>>
>>92513686
i don't know how the american system goes, how much in-universe time would that give them?
>>
File: Junior year.jpg (27KB, 760x288px) Image search: [Google]
Junior year.jpg
27KB, 760x288px
>>92513686
>Meant to?
It wasn't that long ago she reconfirmed it was ending junior year. What's this bitch playing at.
>>
>>92513784
They are in their Junior year now. So in comic time like 9 months. In Taeshi time like 4 years.
>>
>>92513784
About 7-8 more months.
>>
>>92513784
They're at the start of Junior year rightnow
>>
>>92513791
>What's this bitch playing at.
The "wing it" game, also she needs to give her chosed lgbtwtfbbq characters screentime for that circlejerk cash
>>
>>92508437
pauo's hair looks so fucking stupid
>>
Why do the characters ages make no sense? As far as I can tell the cut off age at their fucking school is January first and not August like every other American school in existance, and even several character's ages don't even make sense. When Sue (born in January), and Paulo (born in April) are both 16, the only way David could still be 15 and in the same year as them is if he skipped a grade. Somehow I don't think David skipped a grade. God this shit triggers my autism.
>>
>>92513880
Looks like he's been eating out pie, and not the lewd kind!
>>
>>92513880
Now that he's gay he needs to look the part.
>>
>>92513823
>>92513824
>>92513829
at least that rules out time skips. i wonder just how much will actually happen cause the last couple in-universe year seemed relatively fast in terms of what happened during them.
>>
>>92513888
This had been brought to Tae's attention so many time's and she usually brushes it off with comments like, "well people were that age in my school".
>>
>>92513888
David is secretly the most smartest and I'm pretty sure canon the strongest out of the cast
>>
>>92513880
She's ridding him of the last redeemable part of him post-weebification
>>
>>92514022
Madison, Matt, and Tess's ages are also inconsistent.
>>
>>92508437
is there even a place to discuss this outside of these threads? a place that isn't dead?

also, any links or pastebins with the extra comics? there's only a couple in the thread in the archives
>>
>>92513948
>I wonder just how much will actually happen cause the last couple in-universe year seemed relatively fast in terms of what happened during them.

Her insistence of it ending Junior year after the two token characters were forced into the story is gonna bite her in the ass.

Would be better to cut the losses and give them the Tess sendaway along with slutpuppy and purpledyke and buy some time to focus on the characters that actually gets used frequently anyway.
>>
>>92514122
Tumblr and facebook comments, and the IRC, but all of them are cancer.

There's a discord born from this thread which is also cancer.
>>
>>92512375
do this>>92511649
>>
>>92514148
The funny thing is, all the side characters she keeps pushing out of the comic is more likable than the main cast.
>>
>>92508437
so what I'm seeing is Daisy is best girl

wasn't he super pissed at her a just few pages ago?
>>
File: alec.jpg (186KB, 800x545px) Image search: [Google]
alec.jpg
186KB, 800x545px
>>92514191
If McCain is anything to learn from that's the reason she pushes them out of the comic
>>
>>92514148
which token characters? i mean, even with the current cast i don't see much why she couldn't continue past highschool.
>>
>>92514191
Even "I hate everyone but Jess, and maybe also Matt and Rachel" Madison? and "I'm big gay Al, wait I mean Matt" Matt?
>>
>>92514257
She's not pushing those out, she's been pushing them in.
>>
>>92514257
She hasn't pushed them out yet. She's got rid of McCain, Tess, and now Rachel.
>>
>>92514209
pretty sure they already went back to talking to each other.
>>
>>92514160
The assblasted Australian pretty much rules the former with a iron fist so that explains that, and it's a unwritten rule that anything involving Discord turns to shit.
>>
>>92514295
you coul'da saved the day Tess. took Paulo away from the love triangle bullshit and put an end to MxL PxD.
>>
This comic is some sort of anomaly of being just good enough to hook people in and make them care, while also being incredibly shit.
>>
>>92514295
>and now Rachel
Rachel will never receive the Tess treatment. That's reserved to fan characters, and none of them is left now, Tess was the last one standing
>>
>>92514418
A chunk of people here are from way back before it became low effort bobblehead moecrap
>>
>>92514481
It's not like it was ever great.
>>
>>92511160
Everyone who meets him either automatically wants to be his friend or comes around shortly thereafter.
>>
>>92510874
Jess was okay. There was no need for any more.
>>
>>92514500
but it was going in a good direction. i can't really pinpoint where, but somewhere along the line it started throwing away previous development, with Paulo being the most notable example of a character resetting to their basic version.
>>
>>92511919
Me, just because it would assblast all the Lucyfags so wonderfully hard.
>>
>>92514637
It kind of happened slowly after Lucy left.
>>
>>92514436
wait, Tess was a fan character? as in made by a fan and then put in the comic by the authors? if yes i had no idea and am surprised she lasted as long as she did.
>>
>>92511919
>Is there even a single person here who legitimately wants MikexLucy to be endgame?
Well, people legitimately thing that Paulo is best boy, so...
>>
>>92514637
The thing that bothers me is that from chapters 91-94 it almost seemed like Taeshi was somehow starting to head the right way again. Mike's dream sequence was what reignited my dying interest after all the filler, and the aftermath chapter was done decently well too. There was that short Jasmine/Abbey chapter, we hadn't seen Taeshi willing to do a mini setup chapter in years and there was one. And honestly I think the MikexSandy chapter was surprisingly well done.

Then Lucy came back. The first half of the chapter was fine, up until her suicide flashback. Poorly executed as fuck. Adopting Augustus was okay. Chapter 96 was just a complete mess of disappointment and bad writing, she reverted right back to normal, and it looks like 97 will be the same
>>
>>92514634
Exactly, she wasn't in-the-face "I AM PROGRESSIVE!!" like the other recent two and homo Polo moment but it was rather a small detail of her personality.

Just like real homosexuals who just want to live a happy life.

But that apperantly isn't enough for the average and otherwise gullible Patreon idiot.
>>
>paulo goes after daisy
>pisses off abbey
>abbey beats the shit out of paulo at school
>mike breaks up the fight and tends to paulo's wounds
>mike x paulo hookup achieved

Like clockwork
>>
Does anyone remember when PauloxMike was just a joke crack ship? Those were the days.
>>
File: succ.png (1MB, 770x757px) Image search: [Google]
succ.png
1MB, 770x757px
>>92514780
>>
>>92514757
he would be if the writers could stop making him 180 his behavior every chapter.
>>
>>92514806
Jokes don't bring in dosh.

And neither does a unemployed husband
>>
>>92514693
Yes Tess was a fan character, but the person who came up with her was a personal friend of Taeshi. Hence why she stuck around longer than the rest.
>>
>>92514860
>he would be if the writers could stop making him 180 his behavior every chapter
You need to admit tto yourself that shit like that will not fly in BCB
>>
>>92514885
>>
File: fag2.png (1MB, 800x1123px) Image search: [Google]
fag2.png
1MB, 800x1123px
Reminder that this is the canon endgame.
>>
>>92514780
cockwork
>>
>>92514780
>>92514806
if they have to go for a gay ship at least make it with David who is infinitely better than Mike
>>
File: bcb-paulo-lucy.jpg (4MB, 800x8494px) Image search: [Google]
bcb-paulo-lucy.jpg
4MB, 800x8494px
>>92508437
Fuuuuuck! All these years of lead-up and Paulo has to fucking ruin it again! I know they're probably weren't ever going to be end-game but PauloxLucy had some sweet moments.
>>
>>92514988
Not how all those moments are Paulo making grand romantic gestures for Lucy, who simply accepts them, and the only thing she ever does for him is offer a goodbye makeout while borderline suicidal.
>>
>>92515000
No decent VN ever considers the harem route as canon
>>
>>92514986
>David who is infinitely better than Mike
David is infinitely better than any malecat
>>
>>92514988
this hurts on many levels:
-the character development being thrown out the window for both Paulo and Lucy. Paulo for thinking of Daisy after spending so much time pinning for Lucy and Lucy for believing no-one would talk to her or be with her even though Paulo made it clear multiple times he cared a lot about her
-the characters' personalities going back to early days-tier
-the artstyle downgrading into giant heads
-all the wasted potential.

seriously, why couldn't they stick with styles 1, 2 or 3? they were the best in pretty much the whole thing. do they change main artist every 6 months?
>>
File: 14d.png (33KB, 280x222px) Image search: [Google]
14d.png
33KB, 280x222px
>>92515028
When you standards are that low, not being kicked in the face and called an idiot is what qualifies as Lucy's affection for Paulo.

If you count the fact that he probably has a masochism fetish, she gives him fucking plenty. Paulo jerks off to the same dreams that give Mike PTSD episodes.
>>
>>92515405
Even at her most tsundere Lucy was far more willing to go out of her way for Mike.
>>
>>92511648
Lucy bring up Sandy was a bad move because at the current time she didn't have anything to do with it. it just made it look like Lucy didn't realize that maybe she was doing toxic shit in that relationship
>>
>>92515405
Mike is arguably more of a maso though. think, he's in a long distance relationship where at best he gets to see the girl he's dating twice a year, it took him years of physical, moral and verbal abuse to finaly decide he wasn't interested in tsundere Lucy anymore, and let's not forget the "CAN YOU PLEASE JUST GROW UP!" episode. guy's moved on pain.
>>
>>92515627
She didn't bring Sandy up just to upset him, her way of saying it was simply: "you have everything you wanted, why do you need me?". But we all know the sole mention of his dream girlfriend is enough to trigger Mike and turn him defensive. And that is why she cut the conversation the way she did, she wasn't dealing with him drooling all over Sandy again.
>>
>>92508437
M U L T I - F L U F F
>>
>>92508437
So is Daisy actually Paulo's Stand?
>>
>>92510696
it's not even close to the top five

-the art is cute but all over the place

-the writing is more all over the place than the art

-the characters range from unlikable to boring (depending on the day of the week, see point 2)

and the furthest point is that the whole thing is going literally nowhere. the comic is just a carousel of the characters doing insanely out of character things and then everyone reacting to it until someone else does something insanely out of character and it just repeats

honestly i cant wait until it ends and they make something better
>>
>>92510696
guilty pleasure
>>
>>92513419
I'm calling it now: Paulo and Lucy go on a date. It's absolutely perfect. The two of them begin to make out. As it starts to get hot and heavy, Paulo moans Daisy's name.
>>
File: 10c.png (131KB, 800x334px) Image search: [Google]
10c.png
131KB, 800x334px
>>92511919
There was a single point in time where the drunken haze that was the plot lifted from both of them simultaneously and they had a moment of clarity. A moment where they both realized how shitty they were being and made an effort to apologize and make things right. Back then, I wanted it to work out, somehow.

but then the haze returned and we all know how things went from there.

At this point, replaying this scene again after everything that's happened wouldn't even come close to what's needed to repair that burnt bridge. This is beyond saying "sorry" to each other. This is a "We need to pinpoint where things got so fucked up and what we need to do differently to stop it from happening again." That or just sever the ties at "No hard feelings, but let's go our separate ways."
>>
>>92516337
No way this won't happen, especially after this page.
>>
>>92516516
Did this lead into her admitting that she likes him and getting rejected? Cause it seems like this should've been a positive inflection point...
>>
>>92516516
Those moments where it looks like the comic is going to go somewhere are the worst because you just know Taeshi is going to fuck it up somehow
>>
>>92516723
Sometimes you have to ask yourself, is Taeshi just doing it all on purpose. Like is she self aware of how bad she is fucking everything up and is like, "I can do much worse than that hehehe".
>>
>>92513269
You could complain about lots of things but I don't think lack of foreshadowing is one of them. I've binged the archives more times than I care to admit and it's littered with foreshadowing and callbacks.
>>
Paulo is going to get a School Days ending. Hehehe
>>
Called it Paulo is subconsciously cucking Lucy.
>>
>>92517248
So Daisy is a Tulpa? Spooky!
>>
I want to study with Daisy!
>>
>>92517551
Those are some heavy study sessions anon.
>>
File: I can't believe Paulo is dead.jpg (133KB, 1100x734px) Image search: [Google]
I can't believe Paulo is dead.jpg
133KB, 1100x734px
>>92517669
>>
>>92517874
Worth it.
>>
>>92517874
Death by snu-snu?
>>
I've never read this comic but I get the hint all the characters are utterly irredeemable dickheads?
>>
>>92518256
Except for some of the minor characters you would be completely correct
>>
File: rape face.png (106KB, 338x321px) Image search: [Google]
rape face.png
106KB, 338x321px
>>92514922
That's not a rape face.
>>
>>92518616
That's a being raped face anon. There is a difference.
>>
>>92511186
Wait what? So all those years I haven't been keeping up, Mike and Sandy are virgins?
>>
>>92519132
They've only seen each other a handful of times since she left and she's only been free for like a few hours each time.
>>
>>92519132
>Sandy
>a virgin
Hahahahah
>>
>>92519132
paulo, augustus, rachel and jessica are the only non virgins in the comic
>>
The sudden daisy shift feels...weird. He's had ages to do that.
>>
>>92519585
Its just Paulo being an asshole who always wants whoever he happens to not have.
>>
>>92520023
That's why he also has feelings for Mike now.
>>
>>92519495
And Tess
But she's not really in the comic anymore nowis she
>>
File: YUM.jpg (31KB, 209x327px) Image search: [Google]
YUM.jpg
31KB, 209x327px
>>92520125
>But she's not really in the comic anymore now is she
It it fucking hurts!
>>
>Finally get some alone time with a girl you say you love to death
>Start thinking about Daisy the second you're alone

Make up you're fucking mind. How can Taeshi get away with resetting him so much?
>>
File: FILLER.png (604KB, 1600x618px) Image search: [Google]
FILLER.png
604KB, 1600x618px
>>92508515
>>92508531
>>92510195
>>
File: dat_non_answer.png (94KB, 838x750px) Image search: [Google]
dat_non_answer.png
94KB, 838x750px
>>92520384
Reminder that they've been occasionally "addressing" such suspicions for years. It's still unknown whether we're in for another big retcon or the leadup has just been that clumsy.
>>
>>92520681
Now what did Baggage Man mean by this....
>>
>>92520853
That Bagman is clinically depressed and is projecting.
>>
I don't like thicc daisy :(
>>
>>92520995
That's just too bad. Daisy is the very embodiment of thicc.
>>
File: 12384 - Daisy JEMCIV_(Artist).png (273KB, 700x2600px) Image search: [Google]
12384 - Daisy JEMCIV_(Artist).png
273KB, 700x2600px
>>92520995
That's blasphemy anon!
>>
>>92511886
We've been mortal enemies for a while anon, get with the program.
>>
Are there any canonically thick girls?
>>
>>92521537
rachel supposedly is but it may just be a response to some questionable fanart
>>
>>92521537
>>92521612
Rachel is pretty thicc!
>>
>>92508437
mikexlucy forever, guys
>>
>>92522053
shut up, bagboy
>>
>>92522001
>thumbnail size
I was going ask if this is a slut for ants, but then realized that yes. She is.
Well played Anon.
>>
>>92514988
God I fucking hate this. Paulo's been bonkers for this chick for years, and suddenly it's all being thrown out the window for some ship baggage boy likes? Hell, Lucy's even been confirmed to return the feelings on the relationship chart, there's no reason things should be going down this path.
>>
>>92522546
Time to let go anon
>>
where were you when the bobbleheads hit anons?
I was hiding under my dining room table, praying that they would just pass me by or that the sirens were for a test.
>>
>>92522586
;_; n-no..... no......... t-this comic's writing can't be that shitty, right? w-we won't be promoting the continuation of awful toxic relationships, r-right? we'll have the ones that have been happy and healthy from the start, r-right?
>>
>>92515739
Kek, no, it's Lucy having learned zilch and blaming other people as usual.
>>
File: toxic_bitches_laughing.png (71KB, 950x1100px) Image search: [Google]
toxic_bitches_laughing.png
71KB, 950x1100px
>>92508437
>Paulo back to fucking it up into a clustefuck again
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAJA
THIS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD CHAPTER
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.