[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arrow Season Finale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: DEFFSTROKE.png (1MB, 1920x934px) Image search: [Google]
DEFFSTROKE.png
1MB, 1920x934px
Aww shit, everyone's back for the finale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_l1gGzJJGE
>>
>it's an Oliver learns the importance of killing season finale episode
>>
>>92508279
>That DOOM-esque ost in the trailer
I love it
>>
>>92508523
RIP AND TEAR, OLLIE
MAY THE BLOOD ON YOUR ARROWS NEVER DRY
>>
>>92508279
Manu lied
People died
>>
surprise ragman at the end?
>>
>

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the North China Sea. He returned home to Star City, bent on righting the wrongs done by his family and fighting injustice. As the Green Arrow, he protects his city with the help of former soldier John Diggle (David Ramsey), computer-science expert Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards), his vigilante-trained sister Thea Queen (Willa Holland), Deputy Mayor Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne), brilliant inventor Curtis Holt (Echo Kellum), and his new recruits, street-savvy Rene Ramirez (Rick Gonzalez) and meta-human Dinah Drake (Juliana Harkavy). Oliver has finally solidified and strengthened his crime-fighting team only to have it threatened when unexpected enemies from his past return to Star City, forcing Oliver to rethink his relationship with each member of his 'family'.

This is SEASON 6 synopsis.
>>
>>92508279
Wasn't Manu in jail?
>>
>>92508279
>they remembered that captain boomeran was in the island
Impressive.
>>
>>92508279
Slade is gonna die though. 100%.
>>
>>92509114
No, he is going to be in the teen titans show.
>>
>>92509168
wait.
Are they MAKING a Teen Titans show?
I've not been keeping up
>>
>>92509232
Yes and its going to be part of the arrowverse.
>>
>>92509168
Nobody confurmed these shows are sharing universe. Titans aren't even filming yet.
So yes, Slade will die because writers still have no idea what to do with this character and the death is the easiest way to solve the problem.
>>
>>92509267
Pump him with mirakuru again. Make him a sellsword like in the comics. It is not really that hard.
>>
>>92508279
Series finale?

It should be
>>
>>92509256
[citation needed]
>>
>>92508279
The ending of the finale is rumored to be
Prometheus causes an explosion and it is hinted that someone might die in the season 6 premiere. It's an annoying cliffhanger.
>>
>>92508279
What could Oliver possibly offer Slade that's better than his own suffering?
>>
>>92509507
>Shado had a twin sister I never banged, I'll give you her number
>>
>>92509073

No mention of him being mayor...
>>
>>92509507
A van full of teenage girls
>>
>>92509304
Waller dosed him with Mirakuru, gave him the bomb implant and was using him as a one-man Suicide Squad. He was working off his sentence when Waller was killed and Lyla doesn't trust him even with the implant.
>>
>>92509843
Did he have the Mirakuru back in that episode of season 3?

Oliver and Thea didn't seem to have much trouble beating him
>>
>>92508279
Are they setting up a Suicide Squad tv show?
>>
File: 1471915730724.png (103KB, 561x642px) Image search: [Google]
1471915730724.png
103KB, 561x642px
>>
>>92509256
So who's going to be on the roster? Speedy, Roy, Kid Flash and Jessie Quick?
>>
>>92510098
No he didn't.
>>
>>92509507
> a van full of teenage boys and girls obviously.
>>
>You wanna get your son back Oliver? You know what you have to do

It looks like he has to win some kind of Royal Rumble against Boomerang, Prometheus, Black Siren, Deathstroke, Nyssa, and Merlyn

But the real episode would never be that cool
>>
>>92510643
Since its going to be streamed on DCs platform they are using Robin and the normal gang I heard.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.