[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why The Powerpuff Girls 2016 needs to be defended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (13KB, 421x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 421x236px
Here are the reasons why The Powerpuff Girls 2016 is a great reboot to the original, though not as good.

1) Twerking, we want to see dabbing on the 2nd season
2) The art style
3) Most of your favorite characters from the original are here
4) Memorable new villains
5) The Music is amazing
6) That badass intro
7) The episodes title cards
8) Seriously, bring back Ms. Bellum
9) A better anime than Cory in the House
10) The catchy and cute outro
>>
Powerpuff Girls fans, watch this amazing anime, not as good as the original
>>
for the twerking and the "yaaas" moment, people seem to ignore context. you know, the thing the internet loves to act as if it doesn't exist? the only reason they twerked for 2 fucking seconds is because they were hypnotized by a panda on LSD. the episode itself was actually quite good aside that 2 second moment and reminded me of classic PPG in a way, with the whole town clearly on acid.

i will admit though cutting out ms bellum was a mistake, she was pretty damn funny in the original. aside that, the new villains do feel very reminiscent of classic PPG. my only real complaint in terms of characters is that annoying unicorn.

in terms of writing, the show could improve. it's a very generic kids show now. all the jokes can easily be guessed before they are made and every episode has a very obvious conclusion. they need to mix it up more and get more action in too. but yeah overall it's not the worst thing in the world. a harmless kids cartoon
>>
>>92508223
Don't. Just...please, don't.
>>
People buy merchandise of this shit? That's my only concern.
>>
>>92510234
Not really.
The PPG toys are currently clogging the clearance aisles.
The only person I saw wear PPG merch thought it was from the original series.
>>
File: dropped.gif (764KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
dropped.gif
764KB, 333x250px
>>92508223
>1) Twerking, we want to see dabbing on the 2nd season

Dropped like Diddy Kong
>>
>>92509723
>show has cancer in it
>b-but it's part of the plot so it's okay! BTFO!!
No. Somebody wrote that, somebody else okay-d it, someone voiced it and then several people animated it.
The show has twerking because someone wrote that the powerpuff girls are hypnotized by a panda that makes them twerk. That is your defense of the twerking. That is so much worse. You are a faggot.
>>
>>92511228
i'm not saying it was a good joke, but it was a small 2 second gag that had no impact on the story and isn't representative of the show as a whole
>>
>>92510349
I've heard enough people say that to believe it's not just confirmation bias or a few people with anecdotal experiences.
>>
>>92511818
different anon, I used to work at Target.

nuPPG merch is fucking rotting on the shelves. By the time I left the job, they had tucked it away in a corner by a register that was never open so it wouldn't waste anymore floor space.
>>
>>92512000
It's amazing we live in a universe where Miraculous Ladybug outsells PPG.
>>
>>92508223
I don't think the Twerking is as bad as everyone has made it out to be.

It's hypocritical that they axe Ms. Bellum for being sexy but sexualize Kindergardeners but whatever.
>>
>>92508223

The whole

Not me Gusta puts it at burn it with fire
>>
>>92510349
>>92511818
>the only way PPG merch is sold is by complete accident
How do you fuck up that bad?
>>
File: sub-buzz-28630-1488403829-6.jpg (114KB, 625x466px) Image search: [Google]
sub-buzz-28630-1488403829-6.jpg
114KB, 625x466px
Remember when Fuzzy Lumpkins made love with mud.
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 600x600px
>>92508223
Op there are no redeeming qualities to this shit reboot. Stop lying to yourself.
>>
weak b8
>>
>>92508223

t. nerosq
>>
File: 6814351.png (516KB, 638x476px) Image search: [Google]
6814351.png
516KB, 638x476px
>>92512586
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.