[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is it /co/? WHAT IS IT!!???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

what is it /co/?
WHAT IS IT!!???
>>
>>92504670
can someone finally redraw it perfectally and then use image search?
>>
>>92504670

It is too late, The old lady is dead.
>>
File: Air-Inflation-Needle-K-01-.jpg (45KB, 800x627px) Image search: [Google]
Air-Inflation-Needle-K-01-.jpg
45KB, 800x627px
>>92504670
>>
Looks like a small screwdriver
>>
>>92504670
It's a pick brush.
>>
>>92504670
It's a cow tool.
>>
It's a anime is bad
>>
File: 51mu8lot8AL._SL1000_[1].jpg (59KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
51mu8lot8AL._SL1000_[1].jpg
59KB, 1000x1000px
>>92504670
You can buy one off amazon now! Of course it's sports related, who the frak knows anything about Sports?
>>
>>92505084
Thingummy in Ronnie's pic hasn't got a uniform thickness on the end tube. That's not it.
>>
>>92505367
Tube doesn't have to be uniform, as long as the tip fits into whatever you need to inflate, the rest can be thicker.
>>
>>92504670
It's an art store. It's tip for a technical pen. Rotring, I'd say.
>>
File: IMG_4298.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4298.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
>>92504670
Looks like the tip for one of my old engineering pencils. Couldn't find a good pic, but you could only ever find these faggots hidden in the dusty back aisle of art stores. Was a pain in the ass to get replacements before internet.
>>
>>92504711
>On a family trip to the mountains at like age 6
>Check out the cool library in the middle of one of the towns
>Kindly old lady asks if she can read me a story about a kid with a backpack
>I'm super shy and say no thank you
Sometimes I still think about her. Wonder if she's still alive. Hopefully she found a kid to read to.
>>
File: dremel-2.jpg (72KB, 650x421px) Image search: [Google]
dremel-2.jpg
72KB, 650x421px
>>92504670
It looks like a bit for a dremel. (See A in pic). It's a tool used for all sorts of small-scale things: stone and wood carving, drilling, pretty much anything as long as you have the right head. And combined with the fact that he found it in an art store, where you can find many dremel accessories, leads me to this conclusion.
>>
>>92504726
is this a fetish thing
>>
>>92507785
Ye, some people like to insert it on the urethra
>>
>>92505084
I'd say this.
I used to have one for me football when i went through my "football is a cool sport" phase before I realised I was indeed scared of the ball and made a shit goalie
>>
>>92505564
Engineering students are so stupid, instead of having a soft grip for their pencil they put their fingers against sharp, knurled steel or aluminium.
>>
>>92505564
>>92508105
Also needle tips make no sense. Conical tips are far more sturdy and they won't obscure your view of the paper just the same.
>>
>>92508126
You end up using CAD packages anyway and never really draw anything.

t. engineering graduate
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.