[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team-Ups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: power girl and raven.jpg (977KB, 747x1200px) Image search: [Google]
power girl and raven.jpg
977KB, 747x1200px
Which one of the following Team-Up books would you like to see?

>Raven and Power Girl
>Cyborg and Beast Boy
>Cyclops and Doctor Octopus
>Venom and Howard the Duck
>Superman and Starfire
>Batman and Raven
>Deadpool and Hobgoblin
>Star-Lord and Iron Fist
>Riddler and Gordon
>Green Lantern and Ambush Bug
>Senator Kelly and Morph
>>
Most of these don't really make sense, but Power Girl's got sweet tits so that one.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-14-14-40-21.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-14-14-40-21.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Magik and Doctor Strange
Maina and ANGR
Clayface and Mysterio
Damian, Jon and Annie May
Spider-Man and Power Girl
>>
>>92503104
>Most of these don't really make sense
Yeah... I used a random generator for some of these.
>>
File: Starfire and Gameshow Host.png (285KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Starfire and Gameshow Host.png
285KB, 640x480px
>>92502946
>>Superman and Starfire

If it were this Starfire and DCAU Superman, I'd pick that. He's so square and she's so bubbly and innocent that they'd be fun to watch interact.
>>
File: carnage7 (1).jpg (249KB, 900x1363px) Image search: [Google]
carnage7 (1).jpg
249KB, 900x1363px
Carnage team ups
Doesn't matter with who
Just let the asshole try and get along with anyone
>>
>>92502946
Of these, Deadpool/ Hobgoblin is by far the best. I'd totally read that.
Cyclops/ Doc Ock would also be interesting but I've nfi how that'd even work.
>>
>>92503232
>starfire
>innocent and bubbly
She's a hoe, anon
>>
>>92503260
We'll a never get Carnage-Man back for amazing team ups, and that hurts.
>>
>>92503104
He makes a convincing argument.
>>
>>92503290
Oh no, this makes me sad too
>>
>>92503282
A+X had an issue where Ock (Superior Spider-Man) teamed up with X-Face Cyke, and another where he teamed up with White Knight Magneto
>>92503305
Carnage-Man was too good for us, we never deserved him, or Kingsley selling hero costumes and identities.
>>
>>92503324
Stop you're going to make feel
>>
>>92502946
Jon Stewart GL and Static.
Beast Boy and Vixen.
Captain Cold and Firestorm
Jlu Arthur and YJ Aqualad.
>>
>>92502946
Is it just me, or do fans of Raven who watch the show actively and consistently increase her breast and waist size in fanart just to get over the fact that the character they like is built like a 14 year old girl and thus their crush sort of suggests at ephebophallic tendencies?
>>
>>92502946
Team-up like these is how I wish both Marvel & DC bring back Marvel Team-Up & The Brave & The Bold
>>
>>92502946
how about power girl and saitama?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.