[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/avatar/ THE LEGENDS OF KORRA // Book 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
Last night I restarted watching Korra , and now I want anything about it, at the time I had a lot of pictures, but I lost the archive ...

Post everything you have on Korra - Adam and who you like ...

>> Only rule, try to search best quality or at least link the sauce

>> NSFW is accepted but ... T^T please don't ruin it a lot
>>
>>92499905
LOK is not welcome here.
>>
>>92499920
yea we are to asshurt over are head canon so we hate it
>>
I actually just finished Korra for the first time a few minutes ago. I definitely don't think it's as good as TLA but I don't understand /co/'s raging hate boner for this show.

Also OP wanted fan art so here's something I found on google images.
>>
>Korra decides to open the spirit portals, despite seeing how the spirits terrorized, attacked, and killed humans on site until they had to live on the lion turtles backs during Wans time.

Korra was worst girl in her own show.
>>
>>92500373
you sound fucking stupid
>>
>>92499966
This is word-for-word the Samurai Jack argument.
I don't know who's copying who anymore.
>>
>>92500307
>but I don't understand /co/'s raging hate boner for this show.

It squandered its potential and large chunks of it are straight-up awful.
>>
>>92501052
>large chunks of it are straight up awful
like what?
>>
>>92501179
All of the parts of S2 that weren't about Wan.
>>
>>92501182
meh S2 had some issues, the biggest was probably the generic Good vs Evil cosmic struggle. But i wouldn't say it was awful, maybe a little boring at worst.
>>
File: Korra.jpg (78KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Korra.jpg
78KB, 640x360px
>>92501179
Major plot points are introduced or dropped with single lines of dialogue, if anything at all.
>>
More characters than it could develop properly on a season-to-season mostly self-contained plot.

>Dark Avatar

Korra getting her powers back at the end of season 1 by crying.

Asami being a plot device and nothing but.

Mako and Bolin sticking arround "because".

Lol-jinora finale.

Pointless cameos with no real payoff.
>>
What would you change if you were hired to be head writer of the show?
>>
File: waggle.gif (53KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
waggle.gif
53KB, 333x250px
>>92502251
>no mako/korra romance drama shit
>Korra wouldn't get her powers back at the end of S1
>S2 is about her travelling with her friends and trying to regain them
>fucking no magic avatar spirits, leave the origin a cosmic mystery
>spirit world spilling into the real world shit was great though, keep that, change up the circumstances
>develop either borra or korrasami but don't rush the romance onto the screen
>>
File: Korra.jpg (33KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Korra.jpg
33KB, 300x400px
>>92499905
Here's some NSFW shit you Korrafaggot

Select all of the squares with street signs
>>
>>92500401
But he's right about what she did.
>>
>>92501274
Korra almost entirely OOC angry about everything for half the season, that is until she got amnesia and a reset of character again.

Unalaqs plan and his way of going about it is incoherent. The introduction of Raava and Vaatu changes both the nature of spirits and the avatar.

And finally the resolution to it all is non-sensical to the point that no one is entirely sure what actually happened with Korra becoming giant and blue or how Jinora defeated Vaatu.
>>
>>92502251
I'd kill the romance sub plots as the first thing. Just hook up Borra and Masami and let that be going forward.

Amons powers come from the Spirit Hundun (from the video game) who is the spirit of chaos. Defeating Amon can then lead directly into season 2 where they have to deal with Hundun. No Raava/Vaatu and preferably no Wan either.

Book 3 is roughly the same but Zaheer doesn't break at the last second.

Book 4 is roughly the same aswell, but Kuvira isn't going to use spirit weapons and no fuck huge mecha. Korra will try to talk Kuvira down but it will be established that Kuvira is too far gone to ever come around, even if Korra manages to convince some of her soldiers. They have a final showdown where Korra defeats but spares Kuvira who is taken away to jail. Korra would also have an episode to talk with Zaheer instead of 5 minutes and it wouldn't end with her getting the Avatar state back, but show the possibility of doing it (which can then happen in a 5th season or comics.
>>
File: Probending Stats.png (382KB, 778x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Probending Stats.png
382KB, 778x1500px
Have a Pro-bending stats pic OP.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.