[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so terribly right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

What went so terribly right?
>>
>>92496312
Talented people that loved the source material.

Minimum interference from Marvel and Sony.

Using stylistic art to produce better animation that does the character and his feats justice.
>>
The show never got renewed so people can't bitch about how the show is now ruined.
>>
>>92497622
They can bitch about how it was cancelled though.
>>
>>92497808
Better to end on a good note then go stale.

Well, "good" as in quality, because Spectacular ended with WAY too many loose-ends untied. Not it's fault though.
>>
>>92497865
>Harry Osborn knowing about Gwen and Peter's love for one another
>Norman Osborn being alive.

Shit, I forgot a lot of other stuff.
>>
>>92497958
>Black Cat hates Spidey.
>Eddie may have been taken to the asylum.
>The Symbiote got away.
>The Chameleon (once again) got away.

That's off the top of my head. There may be more.
>>
>>92498011
Leaving loose ends is a very comic book-y thing to do so none of this really bothers me.
>>
>>92497865
Considering there was a specific plan for five seasons, I doubt it would've been a problem.
>>
>>92498011
Damn, I forgot how Peter left Felicia's dad in the prison for killing Ben. We could've had another Venom arc with Eddie or maybe even Felicia.
>>
>>92498057
I would've been fine with it if there was just three seasons considering how good the series was.
>>
>>92498099
They establish that Cletus exists, so we may have gotten Carnage too.

I think I recall them saying they had plans for Hobgoblin and Scorpion to appear in a third season.
>>
>>92498390
Not to mention Hydro-Man as well, and they even vaguely hint at Belladonna due to Kingsley owning a perfume company.

I'm still disappointed we'll never see the Spider-Mobile arc animated.
>>
Hobgoblin, Hydro-Man, Carnage, and Scorpion were all alluded to before Season 2 concluded.

Isn't a Calypso a Spider-Man villain as well?

Honestly, the only thing that disappointed me about the show is that Kraven turned into a furry rather than staying a badass human that used traps.
>>
SPEC TA CU LAR
SPEC TA CU LAR
SPIDERMAN
>>
File: episode-image-320x180.jpg (31KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
episode-image-320x180.jpg
31KB, 320x180px
>>92499243
>that one episode where Fancy Dan was singing that in the elevator
>>
>>92499212
>Kraven turned into a furry rather than staying a badass human that used traps.

Didn't that happen in the Ultimate universe or something?

Not that I'm trying to defend it.
>>
>>92499270
I thought it was Ox.
>>
>>92499287
Was it? I can't remember.

>>92499273
I think so, but eh.
>>
>>92499212
>Honestly, the only thing that disappointed me about the show is that Kraven turned into a furry rather than staying a badass human that used traps.
Same. Not sure it's worse than nipple lasers though.
>>
>>92501500
Nipple lasers?
>>
File: issue 47.png (1MB, 1156x586px) Image search: [Google]
issue 47.png
1MB, 1156x586px
>>92502321
>>
>>92502812
Ah, comics.
>>
>>92499270
Turning Montana into the Shocker was honestly a stroke of genius.
>>
Weisman.
>>
>>92502878

I loved Montana Shocker
>>
>>92502911
He had the best banter with Spidey.
>>
>>92502968
He took just three words to amazing lengths.
>>
They delivered the "redeemed Sandman" story perfectly. I was excited to see the topic tackled in the movie but of course I was disappointed.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.