[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lulu..............

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mysterious girl.png (619KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
mysterious girl.png
619KB, 1360x768px
lulu..............
>>
>>92490379
Brak is a girl?
>>
>>92490379
..........gained sentience and longevity from the archaeologist dogs after been rescued by jack from aku
>>
I still think it's the haunted house girl and will continue to do so unless canon proves otherwise
>>
>>92490552
I tend to agree, but it might not be anyone.
>>
Dead plot thread?
>>
>>92490994
What do you mean?
>>
>>92490379
I only just watched the episodes today, so this might have been mentioned many times already, but isn't that princess bounty hunter the most likely if it has to be anyone?

That episode might as well be non canon though, given that Genndy seems to have forgotten that Jack killed human characters in it without any remorse whatsoever.
>>
>>92490379
DON'T TOUCH ME
>>
>>92491681
We're to assume they didn't die.
>>
>>92491681
>but isn't that princess bounty hunter the most likely if it has to be anyone?

In what way?
>>
File: Princess_Mira.png (187KB, 378x346px) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Mira.png
187KB, 378x346px
>>92491978
She wants Aku to go down and knows Jack is the one to do it.
Her eyes are kind of similar, maybe she looks so small because she's old and hunched over or something.
Grey Delisle/Griffin voiced that character in the original episode, and she's listed as an "additional voice" in the episode with whoever that is in the shadows, and it sounds like it could be her doing the voice.

Kind of weak, but that's the best guess I could come up with.
>>
>>92492525
Except >>92490379 was tiny and the princess was a grown ass woman.
>>
>>92492525
She got some nice DSL.
>>
hey guys what if that character is a last plot convience to hastfully move between scenes in 22 minute episode

guys what if
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.