[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...we like? We hate? We dont care?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

So...we like? We hate? We dont care?
>>
>>92488422
/co/ stopped caring long ago
>>
>>92488422
Masterpiece.

Enjoying the cryings of mentally unstable people.
>>
>>92488444
Cant argue with the digits. Topic closed.
>>
The shitstorm surrounding it, it's failure going up against the Button and regular issues of Superman, and the fact that it's likely tanking Legacy's hopes are infinitely more interesting than the actual event.
>>
That design for Cap is pretty neat.
Haven't touched it though.
>>
I've enjoyed this series. So yes I'm still going to read this
>>
>>92488422
Spencer couldn't even commit to a Evil Hydra Cap.

Not only did he make Hydra Cap not order the attack, but now he's brought in the real pure Captain America.

Whats even the point?
>>
>>92488422
i like it so far but the we already know exactly how its gonna ends deflates any sense of expectation i had
>>
>>92488422
I don't hate it, I just want it to be over.

Announcing an extra bonus issue of an event that is probably going to flop hard is annoying more than anything.
>>
File: Cap_Lays_It_Down.jpg (107KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
Cap_Lays_It_Down.jpg
107KB, 480x476px
>>92488588
What was the point of "What If Captain America woke up...TODAY?"

It's to show that no matter what people may think, Captain America's values, and the inherent values for the US are not going to change, no matter what flavor of the month movement has taken hold for now.
>>
>>92488422
Indifferent to the comic, entertained by the online fights over it.
>>
>>92488422
Kinda depressing and it suffers from the pitfall of "lets just skip to the part where the heroes lose" like Age of Ultron but after the dredgery of Civil War 2, anything is an improvement.
>>
>>92488846
they are gonna leave the details of what happens in between to the tie-ins
>>
>>92488422
I've barely paid attention. Idly wondered if maybe telling another "what if Nazis took over" story wasn't poor timing, what with actual Neo-Nazis trying to make grabs for legitimacy and power in US.

Putting that aside though, Marvel needs to stop doing events altogether for a few years and just write some goddamned comics. Events increasingly feel like a 7yo kid demanding you watch him smack his action figures together for an hour.
>>
>>92488422
Well, /co/ isn't really a hivemind. I, for one, have been enjoying it ever since it was started in Standoff
>>
I'm alright since they announced far before the original last issue was solicitted, and they haven't had any delays with the main book.

Not only that, it hasn't been announced to be ending AFTER their Legacy initiative begins, like the last two events/relaunches were.
>>
>>92488422
Decide for yourself anon.
It's not like you have to buy the fucking thing to do that.
>>
>>92488422
Its hard to give a shit about marvel events.
>>
I have a really hard time believing that Captain America, even when backed by HYDRA, is going to beat Scarlet Witch or the Hulk or Spider Man, and I have to assume that people like Doom or the X Men are busy doing other shit and don't care and maybe they didn't call Silver Surfer or Cable, etc. It's less stupid than X Men vs Inhumans, but it's still pretty dumb to think that this is a big deal.
>>
File: joetroll2.jpg (32KB, 452x294px) Image search: [Google]
joetroll2.jpg
32KB, 452x294px
>>92488472
Schools out for summer I see...
>>
>>92488422
It's a click bait comic/event.
>>
File: Secret_Empire_Vol_1_4.jpg (128KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
Secret_Empire_Vol_1_4.jpg
128KB, 864x1311px
What do we think about this?
>>
>>92490494
I'm skeptical there's even gonna be a showdown between these three after reading #2
>>
>>92490635
The covers are beautiful but bare little relation to the contents.
>>
>>92488422
It's better than any Bendis event. That said, >>92488509 is on the money.

>>92488588
Fascist dictators always delegate shit to their underlings. Steve doing that was perfectly in line with his character. He's still guilty of letting it happen.

It's people like this faggot who will use any excuse to jump down Spencer's throat that make the trainwreck worth watching
>>
>>92490635
>>92490752
There is a power that can either save the world or doom it! Both Steve Rogers and the heroes arrayed against him need this power! But unfortunately for all of them, the key to possessing this power lies in the hands of the unstoppable Ultron! LIVE IN X-CITING TIMES! SECRET EMPIRE!
>>
If Spencer has Black Widow and Miles Morales kill the wrong Captain America, the internet will explode.
>>
>>92489770
Babbys mad.
>>
>>92488422
>We
Don't read.
>>
>>92490494

It's just a fucking cover. When does a cover ever give away what's going to happen in an issue?
>>
I feel bad for Spencer, if this had been the first event since Secret Wars I feel like people would be loving it.
>>
>>92491059
Well they've been killing off or removing all the original heroes that they can, might as well keep the trend going.
>>
>>92488904
Le nazis bogeymawn. Take your pills kid and step outside.
>>
>>92491614
Oddly enough, the first event after Secret Wars was Avengers Standoff, which was written by Spencer and what set the wheels in motion that led us to Secret Empire today. And I remember Standoff being pretty well received by /co/ and other social media outlets
>>
>>92488422
Poorly thought out, meaningless, extremely unoriginal, rushed poorly thought out edits to damage control its poor reception.
>>
>>92491059
It's possible. In the vision, Miles was transported to where he was during the vision while hydraCap watched "himself" die. He didn't feel his own death like Miles felt himself kill Cap. hydraCap watched the death instead. If hydraCap recognizes this he could keikaku it to his advantage.
During his talk with Miles after the vision, he does find out that Miles felt it actually happening while he didn't. If he realizes there is a second Cap, setting this up would be child's play. Black widow and the Champions are trigger happy right now.
>>
>>92488422
Option 3 for me.
Read some of it, it was boring as fuck, but that's just par for the course for Marvel right now.
>>
Well, I always joked that they were just gonna do a repeat of The Crossing when the Hydra Cap thing started.

I wasn't expected my joke to become a reality.

Hydra Cap is literally gonna be Teen Tony 2.0
>>
File: photo.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
>>92488904
Isn't the timing of it part of the point?

>>92492126
>namefags
You literally were saying in another thread the world is awful, you're obviously the kid who needas his pills and some sound outside time.
>>
>>92490494
I forgot about Pym desu

is he really still ultron? seems like a weird loose end
>>
>>92493497
Stfu the world is awful and it's great that way.
>>
>>92488422
Pretty bored with it so far. No real surprises yet. It's hard to get invested in yet another story that blatantly rips off elements from previous events and major storylines of the recent past and is all going to be quickly undone in the end. I'd enjoy it a lot more if they'd just do proper elsewrold stories like DC does, where they can really go crazy with the premise but still bring the storyline to an actual complete ending.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>92493657
And so, with the pretentious prepubescent shrill cry like that of a little girl, summer begins.
>>
>>92492126
a bit rich calling nazis bogeymen frenchy

thats a bit like calling the crusades "le fantasy lord of the rings wars"
>>
Can I get a basic gestalt on this?

Last I heard was that the Nazis won WW2 and Cap was always evil, some bitch fixed regular good guy Cap back to who he should of always been which was hydra.

What's >>92488588 talking about?
>Not only did he make Hydra Cap not order the attack, but now he's brought in the real pure Captain America.
>>
>>92491059
-They kill the 'good' Cap.
-Miles is racked with guilt.
-Miles later gets killed by a MAGA hat wearing neckbeard for killing 'muh Cap'.
-Miles becomes the patron saint of Marvel Diversity & hailed as the greatest hero of the MU....forever.
>>
File: Hydra Cap.jpg (323KB, 1165x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Hydra Cap.jpg
323KB, 1165x1800px
Probably my favorite Marvel Event in years. AXIS and Pleasant Hill are close seconds.
>>
Pointless drivel like every event since Civil War.
>>
Don't care enough to bother reading all of Spencer's Cap run or even the main series. Although if the premise causes this much butthurt from normies it might be worth reading some day
>>
>>92488422
>we
Fuck off
>>
>>92493938
End of the 2nd issue, someone who claims to be Steve Rogers, although wearing a torn army outfit and with a full beard rather than a Captain America suit, appeared and saved some girl from the Serpent Society, while talking about how he had to return home.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.