[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Futurama content

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Developer Jam City is working with the original writers, cast, and animators to produce even more original animation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Izx4MQCwQ
>>
Any chance it would actually lead to new seasons?
>>
>>92488303
So you really want the show to end up like the simpson instead of leaving it be with the good ending it had in it last season.
>>
>>92488376
I feel like the show still had potential for more episodes.
>>
>>92488276
>
how much were you paid for this advetisement?
>>
>>92488276
But why exactly?

This show had a nice send off. I don't want it to become just like the Simpsons.
>>
>>92488276
Jesus fucking christ just let Futurama die already
>>
>>92488276
They had already a match 3 Futurama mobile game and it wasn't great. They will probably recycle some old jokes but that that's not enough.
>>
>>92488847

The show has had, at this point. 2 great endings and one pretty good one

Let it sleep
>>
>>92488403
it's over, dude. the show has had like 4 or 5 separate "endings" at this point
>>
>>92488403
half of the CC episodes were shit, if anything it needed less seasons
>>
>>92492556
>half of the CC episodes were shit
FUCKING WRONG.

Maybe the first half of season 6 is a bit weak (and even then had some good ones), but the CC seasons were on par with pre-cancellations. Many great episodes the haters missed out on.
>>
>>92488303
It's over, let it rest. Don't let it become like its sibling.
>>
>>92488276

Devil's Hands is still the series finale as far as I'm concerned
>>
>>92492125
But the last ending was the worst one.

They deserve another stab at it.
>>
>>92488276
Make an actual space RPG like KOTOR or Mass Effect and we'll talk.
>>
>>92493638
This. The revival stunk. 5 seasons is enough for me.
>>
It's way past time to just let the show be over but I need a new mobile game to play so I'll give this a look if it ends up decent.
>>
>>92488276
>it's a shitty mobile game

No. Just let it remain dead. Don't take out the corps and have your way with it. The last two seasons where bad enough
>>
Billy West bounced after Doug moved to Disney because he "felt had done all he could with the character" but he's willing to resurrect his more beloved characters, so cheaply here? I can't imagine he's getting paid all that much, so why?
Is it because he's not in demand anymore?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.