[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is DC the new Marvel, now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: redesigns.jpg (278KB, 1280x865px) Image search: [Google]
redesigns.jpg
278KB, 1280x865px
So is DC the new Marvel, now?
>>
>>92481631
I fail to see how. Diana still has a big ass and wear no pants.
>>
who is not allowing diana to wear pants?
>>
>>92481631
What would that make marvel?
>>
>>92481631
in that everyone hates them and they're so close to bankruptcy that they're gonna have to start selling off their properties? yes
>>
>>92481699

Seems like if somebody or something was forcing Diana not to wear pants she should destroy them rather than extend their tyranny to the rest of the JL.
>>
>>92481631
Hal actually looks pretty cute in that toga
>>
>>92481631
Why would she want pants? Themysciran culture doesn't have them.
>>
This is some weird bait
>>
File: 1394152112106_zpsc4cf20c0.jpg (83KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1394152112106_zpsc4cf20c0.jpg
83KB, 500x625px
>>92481837
Hal always looks cute.
>>
>>92481631
I've said it before and I'll say it again Aquaman can totally pull that look off. Cyborg too.
>>
>>92482543
This is true but he should show off his legs more
>>
>>92481631
>>92481837
Of course Hal would choose the one that lets him flash people.

The Slut.
>>
>>92481631
>So is DC the new Marvel, now?
What does this even mean?
>>
>>92481699
Us.

AND I'LL FORCE THE REST OF THE JLA TO GO PANTSLESS BEFORE I EVER LET THEM PUT DIANA IN PANTS GODDAMMIT
>>
>>92482576
>>92482775

Why aren't we protesting Hal being forced to wear pants instead? This is the real issue. With Diana, her not wanting to wear constricting garments like pants seems reasonable and it seems like a thing she as a character wouldn't care about, but Hal is clearly someone who wouldn't want to wear pants and is constantly forced to anyways! Let Hal be as slutty as he wants, damnit!
>>
>>92481631
>tfw just realised Cyborg's technically running around naked
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.