[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star vs the forces of character development

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 520
Thread images: 164

File: Wand baner.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wand baner.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
This show has done an amazing job of making character development very prevalent in S2. Ludo turned from a joke into someone you can almost respect and feel bad for.
Star had to deal with a bunch of problems she put herself into and she's slowly starting to meld into a mature person.

And Season 3, with it's leaked intro, probably promises to flesh out an entire group of characters. Which characters are you most looking forward to being developed further? Any thoughts on what direction they'll be developed in?
>>
File: Goblin dog Kelly.jpg (172KB, 781x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin dog Kelly.jpg
172KB, 781x1013px
>>92480465
Personally I can't wait to see what they do with Kelly. I like her design and she seems like an easy character to develop, what with her being more or less a blank slate at the moment.
Does anyone actually know what she is?
>>
File: Jackie Jenna 1.png (845KB, 1354x728px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie Jenna 1.png
845KB, 1354x728px
>>
>>92480465
Jackie's absolutely the top priority on my list. I'd also like to see more of Tom, Yvgeny, King and Queen Butterfly, and Mina Loveberry
>>
>>92480465
Season Two did a great job with side characters in general

Janna, Jackie, and Tom all got pretty fleshed out compared to the first season

Some people argue Jackie needs more, but I think they are confusing Jackie being uninteresting with Jackie being underdeveloped

Kelly is the one that really stands out as undeveloped in the group seen at the end of the new intro

I think Tom is an interesting one as well, mainly cause we haven't seen him interact much with anyone other than Marco in a while so seeing him with new friends and how his relationship with Star has changed will be interesting
>>
>>92481011
I like how Tom didn't go down the generic rogue gallery villain and actually became a sort of ally that Star and Marco can turn to.
>>
>>92481011
I think its a bit of both in Jackies case. We really only see her through Marcos eyes, so the perception of her character is at the moment based off of Marcos perception of her.
>>
>>92481048
I like that he has lots of issues that go beyond his crush on Star and the writers manage to mine that for both comedy and drama
>>
>>92480912
>Jackie is top priority
Why? It isn't really 100% crucial to the story that she gets developed. Is it just because you don't want to see her become another Wendy Corduroy?
>>
>>92481091
Because she's great and I'm just now able to have sympathy for her
>>
>>92481011
Well in my eyes if a character is as perfect as Jackie is then they're just underdeveloped. I don't know, if all she is is "Mrs. Perfect for Marco" then she's actually legitimately the least interesting character of the current bunch. Excluding Pony head. Dear God I still hope Ponyhead goes away. Token best friend death so the Main Character undergoes a crisis and is forced to go all out?

Tom is the character you could argue that has made the most development with least screen time, in a ratio of sorts. He's shown that he's willing to change if need be and is the one character that is actively trying to change.
Tom is a good boy. Doing the things that he's doing for the wrong reasons. But hopefully he'll learn as he continues doing those things.
>>
>>92481179
Well regardless of how much screentime she ultimately gets she has to become more than ms perfect for Marco if a breakup is going to happen. Especially if it's of Jackie's own volition due to feeling like she was lied to.
>>
>>92481179
>excluding pony head
Also Kelly at the moment, though that will likely change
>>
>>92480912
Buff Frog is based a/f. Wonder how much he'll help in S3. He's already helped Star and Marco out before, I'm sure we'll have at least one more episode with him somehow heavily involved.

There is this whole underlying "Monsters vs Mewnians" story going on, let's not forget.
And I wonder if the crew is going for a sort of good and bad way to attempt and reform the current power.
With Mewnians currently at power and the Monsters majorly under the gun. Maybe, Toffee fighting head on with the higher ups through use of stealing and power alone is just showing us that this isn't how you come to an agreement with anyone and you're very likely to get burned.
But Buff Frog and Ludo being the one's that are making/might make allies with the same people that keep them under their boot. Showing them that Monsters aren't nearly as bad as history has told them. And this kind of an approach actually might succeed in tipping the balance of Mewnians vs Monsters.
I have this hunch that this is where the show is going in terms of the Mewnian vs Monster dynamic.
>>
File: 1494174702501.gif (382KB, 268x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494174702501.gif
382KB, 268x300px
>>92481252
>if a breakup is going to happen
Here's the thing though and I'm about to pop a really ugly zit.
What if it's Star who has to learn to deal with not getting her way again?
I mean, Star is kind of what the show is about.
The only thing that goes against this in my mind is that if the show is going to pair her up with anyone, it's going to be Marco. There isn't another character that would fit Star.
>>
>>92481469
Part of me wishes that happens, and not due to the whole overused cliche argument.
>>
>>92481469
also Tom accidentally cursed them to be together forever

I could see that being a temporary state of affairs though, like Star has to get over the fact Marco picked Jackie over her before they do an arc where Marco and Jackie break up
>>
I just like Janna.
You can keep the rest /co/
>>
File: 1495082655856.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495082655856.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>92481575
If no one is claiming Jackie I'll gladly take her
>>
File: Hekapoo is here now.png (144KB, 515x803px) Image search: [Google]
Hekapoo is here now.png
144KB, 515x803px
>>92481575
Hekapoo will always be mine.
have fun with your shovel chin
>>
File: 1494190605884.jpg (77KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494190605884.jpg
77KB, 600x800px
>>92481575
your alright anon
>>
>>92481588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc5G04nJecI
>>
File: 1494170438316.png (210KB, 379x455px) Image search: [Google]
1494170438316.png
210KB, 379x455px
>>92481610
Guess I'll be the fag and be the one to take Star then. While I can.
>>
>>92481527
It'd be better than doing that with Oskar, which was thankfully aborted by the end of Starcrushed
>>
>>92481636
You can have prime Star but the lizard is mine
>>
File: tumblr_nizddlalHm1s0yg6mo1_500.jpg (46KB, 500x204px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nizddlalHm1s0yg6mo1_500.jpg
46KB, 500x204px
>>92481502
Part of me hopes for it too. But at the same time, deargodpleaseno

>>92481527
>temporary state of affairs
Well this might be a point.
>Implying that S3 is going to heavy on character development
>Star of S2 Star learns to let go of her feelings in order to deal with the imminent threat that is Toffee
>By mid S3 Jackie turns out to be "Mrs.NotSoPerfectForMarco"
>By the end of S3 Jackie doesn't want anything to do with Marco or visa versa and now both are open
This is kind of the absolute best case scenario.

Also I feel like where it might go with Jackie's development is that the whole traveling through dimensions thing becomes way too overwhelming for her, she can't deal with it and asks Marco to either choose to go on his adventures or her.
Maybe then and there Marco realizes that the whole dimensional adventure thing is just part of who he is and if Jackie can't accept it then it might not work out.

It also might be the reason she's not in the new leaked opening. What if by the time the group face off against Toffee/Ludo, Jackie's realized this whole shindig isn't for her and noped out?
>>
>>92480465
>Star had to deal with a bunch of problems she put herself into and she's slowly starting to meld into a mature person.

That's the best part honestly. The way she treated the bard at the start of the princess song episode was fucking hilarious. I didn't expect that level of sardonic nature from her, and it was delightful. It's a nice break from her being bubble all the time, I just hope they don't make her omg so serious because that would suck.
>>
>>92480465
>Which characters are you most looking forward to being developed further?

Surprisingly, Glossarick is top on my list. I want to see why he's such an unloyal dick, and where he went after leaving Ludo. Second choice is a tie between Heckapoo and Marco.

Is anybody else really fucking annoyed at how the show has glossed over the fact that Marco spent 16 years fighting and traveling through another dimension? Even if they didn't change his character at all, you'd think there would have been half a second of consideration beyond "what happened to my hot bod?" and Star poking his belly. Considering that the show has been pretty good with conveying consequences, like when Ludo got tossed in a shit dimension by Star and came back a harder man, you'd think there'd be something done with Marco. My only thought is that next season will show Marco's years of experience when he uses his earned interdimensional scissors to go to Star and figure out what the fuck is happening. If they don't do that then I'm going to be fucking pissed over such a big plot hole in a show that's been pretty good about those.
>>
>>92481736
She might be for at least a little while. I imagine having to deal with leaving Marco behind and an imminent threat like Toffee will leave her pretty devastated.
But come Marco all that will most likely be turned around. The only question is, how soon does Marco jump in? First episode? First few episodes? Mid season?
>>
>>92481810
Glossarick isn't loyal cause he is a literal fucking god

he seems to be both all knowing and all powerful or close enough to make no difference and thus he just doesn't give a crap
>>
>>92481703
I just don't know why it would be stressful for her if it wouldn't be for someone like Janna. Jackie has been shown to be a thrillseeker and not just skating. She referred to battling Ludo and saving her friends from a portal to nowhere as the "funnest dance she's ever been to"
>>
>>92481835
Yeah, I figure as much, I just hope the show keeps a balance between drama and comedy. I don't want it to be a complete bummer.

I hope first episode. Like I said in my other comment, Marco has interdimensional scissors he earned and 16 years of bad ass experience. If they make an excuse for him to stay at home and not even check on Star the first episode or two, I'm going to be pretty pissed.

>>92481847
True, but he also said it was his job to train the next Queen of Mewnie. He's not much of a teacher if he fucks over his student just because he can. Or maybe he was lying about being a teacher too?
>>
File: latest.png (132KB, 259x360px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
132KB, 259x360px
>>92481810
It's either this >>92481847
Or maybe this whole leaving Star deal is also temporary and all part of Star's training, you know, making sure she's tapped out all of her potential?

It's all just one big fuck you to Queen Moon for telling him to do his job better/quicker.
You wanted Glossaryk to speed up the training process! Well here you fucking go!
>>
>>92481887
Kek, that is the exact kind of cunt move that I could see Glossarick pulling. I accept this headcanon until it is disproven.
>>
File: 1494744997407.png (313KB, 494x489px) Image search: [Google]
1494744997407.png
313KB, 494x489px
>>92481882
Hmmm. You make a good point. Need to reconsider that theory.
But then I have no fucking idea how a breakup between Marco and Jackie is possible.
It's a shame if it isn't. I really like Star and hope she ends up as happy as she can be after all this.

>>92481885
Speaking of the whole 16 years with Hekapoo. Don't count those out completely yet. There's rumors that Marco gets into a sword fight. But like, he's never explicitly trained with with a blade if you count out those 16 years.
What if the moment Marco picks up a sword, all the muscle memory on how to actually use a blade come crashing right back. Giving a nice nod to that episode.
>>
>>92481885
based on what he says later it seems like he is bound to the book itself more than anything else, the book just happens to or did at least, belong to the Butterfly royal line

although honestly this seems like a lie or an excuse given that he literally created all the member of the Magic High Commission, so I find it hard to believe there is actually magic powerful enough to bind him to anything if he really didn't want it
>>
>>92481965
Now we just need that one pic of him with the full sword that's just a pair of oversized D-Scissors and we're set. We can even have an episode of him earning it from Hekapoo, complete with some jokes involving knight/chivalry cliches.
>>
>>92481965
I mean he body reverted back, it would make no sense to retain muscle memory if his body reverted, if anything he should remember how to be a sword fighter from the experiences but be lacking the muscle memory he used to have
>>
File: tumblr_olono5bI7L1vwbkfeo1_1280.png (529KB, 1000x587px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olono5bI7L1vwbkfeo1_1280.png
529KB, 1000x587px
>>92482006
Reflexes get stuck harder than memories is my thinking. In the book, Marco references the whole ordeal with Hekapoo as a hazy dream.
So it's obvious he's lost his actual memories. But have the skills completely gone away?
Or maybe we just get a magical macguffin kind of thing and Hekapoo brings back all those memories. Which would again, make things hilariously awkward.
It just feels like a cop out that all those 16 years have just been forgotten, y'know?
>>
>>92482006
>it would make no sense to retain muscle memory if his body reverted
it would make narrative sense if he retained some gained skills from the experience
leave the hoowa for the Newtonians to stress over
>>
I personally can't wait for more river
>>
File: Solaria the Monster Carver.png (3MB, 1051x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Solaria the Monster Carver.png
3MB, 1051x1920px
>>92481887
Many of the past Queens we know of underwent some pretty rotten ordeals to realize their true potential with the exception of Skywynne who was intelligent and diligent enough to sucessfully pursue it herself. Star's different in that she's so dismotivated, selfish, dim, and spoiled that it takes her losing almost everything midway through Season 2 to make her actually give a damn about bettering herself.
>>
File: always stick it in crazy.png (1MB, 1522x690px) Image search: [Google]
always stick it in crazy.png
1MB, 1522x690px
>>92481575
>everyone has already taken the best ones
I'm surprisingly fine with this, I'll just snatch one of the crazy waifus the before someone thinks about it.
However, I can't decide.
Odd last number on my post means Mina, even last number Starfan13.
>>
The only people who don't want to see Jackie development are literally salty Starcofags.
>>
>>92482074
>In the book, Marco references the whole ordeal with Hekapoo as a hazy dream.

What book? Is that canon?
>>
File: 1487153277134.jpg (174KB, 1000x849px) Image search: [Google]
1487153277134.jpg
174KB, 1000x849px
>>92482178
Urray!
>tfw you'll never have as Starfan13 gf to share your Star fantasies with.
>>
>>92482186
I can understand indifference but yeah, they're the only ones actively against it
It's just not at the top of everyone's priority list
>>
>>92482169
I don't think that spoiled describes Star quite right.
>>
Jackie looks pretty developed to me.
>>
>>92482206
The book is a pretty big deal and yeah its totally canon

also Glosserick is Hekapoo's father

Flying Princess Ponyhead isn't her real name, also one of her sisters is trans-horse

Janna's last name is Ordonia, which is apparently Filipino

and a bunch of other important facts about Mewni and the show
>>
Ludo is just a good example of a tragic villain. Especially during season 2.
>>
File: tumblr_ombrx2vZ3y1usglxto1_500.jpg (87KB, 436x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ombrx2vZ3y1usglxto1_500.jpg
87KB, 436x750px
>>92482186
Starcofag #1 here and I WANT to see Jackie developed further. Like I said earlier to me right now she just kinda seems like "Mrs.PerfectForMarco".
I don't want a character to exist solely for that purpose. I don't want the only reason Star doesn't get to be with Marco because there's a token "Mrs.PerfectForMarco". That would be shit writing and would make me salty beyond belief.
If I'm never going to get Starco, it damn well better be for a good reason.
>>
>>92482206
Book is canon. But I'm assuming canon stuff that's deemed very important will make its way onto the show eventually.
>>
>>92482298
Good to see that if they are going to pander to tumblr and sjw they will do so with a totally unimportant character.
>>
File: 1462941673222.png (505KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462941673222.png
505KB, 700x600px
Marco's big chorizo
>>
Leaked intro? Did I miss something?
>>
>>92482258
Her first response to destroying a police car was to assure Marco that her dad would just bail her out by bribing the cops.
>>
File: 1493754020233.jpg (123KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493754020233.jpg
123KB, 600x900px
>>92482284
Right you are
>>
>>92482258
Then how would you describe her? Spoiled seems quite right for me.
She's never been FORCED to deal with bigger problems and it's lead to her doing whatever she wants, being irresponsible with her magic and generally annoying as seen in S1.
>>
>>92482357
Someone leaked the last 15 seconds of the intro.

There are also various summaries online from people who attended the event.
>>
>>92482357
its short and in low quality, we also had decent describtions of it though from witnesses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCUTWyMWS3g

Jackie isn't in it at all
>>
>>92482356
Sweet chorizo or savory chorizo?
>>
>>92482222
those number mean you got best girl
>>
>>92482367
Well, she comes from a society where Royalty can do that and will do that in order to keep appearance also most probably they don't it as bribe but a form of compensation for the victim in order to repair the destruction and pay the inconveniences. Not only that, we have seen that Moon and River don't spoil on her, we have seen that Moon is at least very strict on her.
>>
>>92482378
>>92482382
Fug that looks great. Thanks y'all. RIP my hopes for Jackie I guess.
>>
SHOT THROUGH THE HEART

AND JACKIE'S TO BLAME

STAR BUTTERFLY HAS NO GAME
>>
File: River in a river.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
River in a river.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>92482162
River is a based dad. Probably the best you could have. All serious and business when around Mrs.Bossy Queen Moon but soft, loving and caring when he's alone with Star. Or maybe that makes him the worst dad?

Oh dear god if we get to see him actually do GLORIOUS COMBAT in S3 that would be boss a/f.

>>92482169
Really hits home, that. It took me losing almost everything to finally get me moving.
>>
File: tumblr_om8s897zRV1qlqoito1_1280.jpg (879KB, 1140x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om8s897zRV1qlqoito1_1280.jpg
879KB, 1140x1280px
>>92480465
Star will probably get the most interesting development but at the same time the whole angle of her maturing etc. is kind of expected. I feel like Marco didn't actually get a ton of development in 2 despite things in his life changing, so 3 might be pretty interesting if they do more with that.

Ludo, the MHC, and Glossaryck are pretty obvious, though I can't even predict how they'll use them so much as what their role will be at all. They're all kind of in a weird state right now where you know they'll appear again but not how they'll be used. Also I guess since Toffee's existence is finally not being treated as a late-season plot twist maybe they'll actually do more with him this time; more speaking roles like in S1 and the inevitable backstory.

More Moon is also going to happen for sure but I don't it want to become The Moon Show, ex. the Moon/Toffee backstory dominating everything. Or more like if that happens it would seem almost like a failure on the writing team's part to make the overarching plot still sort of irrelevant to Star 3 seasons in.

Also Eclipsa more than almost anyone here since we still haven't seen her in person. I doubt she's evil, and I expect her to take the place of a mentor for Star in the absence of Glossaryck, rather than Moon. Would be honestly surprised if she's actually a villain.
>>
>>92482298
Holy shit, those are some serious truth bombs you're dropping. How the fuck does the Glossarick and heckapoo deal even work? It's a shame that Marco doesn't even remember his time in the other dimension.

What's the book called?
>>
>>92482419
It could be a new beginning for her as an unexpected series villain
>>
>>92482475
Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension. It's written by a guy on the show who's a boarder and on the writing team (Dominic Bisignano)

The official Deep Trouble Star comics are also canon
>>
File: tumblr_opl52p5XGM1tcimh9o1_1280.png (113KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opl52p5XGM1tcimh9o1_1280.png
113KB, 600x675px
>>92482314
I never would have thought Ludo would turn out to be such a great character. He was a joke. And now he's the most tragic and probably the most fortified character in the show. He's WILLING. He's somewhat ABLE. He wants to BE somebody. But outside influences keep him from attaining his goals. It even rings a bell back to the whole Monsters Vs Mewnians dynamic as I've stated here >>92481335
This show has some grade A+ villains.
>>
File: 1491505989195.png (109KB, 429x830px) Image search: [Google]
1491505989195.png
109KB, 429x830px
>>92482169
I wouldn't say star is spoiled per say but more she does not focus or concentrate and sometimes does not take things seriously.

Star is a good person but you forget she is still young, being 14 is when you really start discovering yourself and who you are, she has alot of weight on her shoulders since she is going to be queen so she constantly wants to have fun and he with her friends.

She has times where she seems spoiled because she gets her way with magic, but that's why there were episodes focusing on her overcoming stuff without relying solely on magic.

I still am impressed how well the character development is for this show after only 2 seasons. They really BTFO Gravity Falls character development and took a more realistic approach with the relationships and life lessons.
>>
>>92482074
>>92482206
>>92482298
>In the book, Marco references the whole ordeal with Hekapoo as a hazy dream.

This was never in the book. The only thing we really got about Hekapoo was some narration from Glossaryck about her being a creation of himself. We also got some info on the Dimensional Scissors, but none of it about Hekapoo.

You're thinking of the second livechat with Marco:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXIhF8ezsQI

Transcript of the relevant question below:

[25:04] Q: "How was it to spend 16 years alone, and then come back to Earth as a kid?"
>"This is a great question. Yeah, a lot of people want to know... if... I've been deeply, deeply affected."
>"And well... I can tell you that, it's kind of a weird feeling. I feel... I remember everything that happened over those 16 years... definitely... can... remember it all."
>"But it... since I got back to Earth it's all becoming... a little more and more hazy. Like... almost like... a memory you had when you were a kid or something. You can remember it but... it's getting harder and harder to put details together."
>"Although I do remember Nachos, my dragon cycle."
>"I remember my sweet sword. I remember my abs."
>"And of course... the lovely Hekapoo." (she portal smacks him again)
>"You know what? Maybe I'll go visit her soon."

So he can "remember it all", but it's "getting harder and harder to put details together". He likens the experience to thinking back on "memories you had when you were a kid or something". But he can definitely remember Nachos, swords, abs, and Hekapoo.

Personally, it just feels like a cop-out answer so he can avoid answering questions about things that have never been set in stone by Nefcy/storyboarders. That's why he just pivots to listing things that we saw happen in the episode, it's just him falling back to obviously canon details. But that's just my own interpretation.
>>
>>92482475
I feel like we had a mega link or a imgur of it at some point but I have no clue anymore
>>
>>92482475
Here's the PDF version
https://mega.nz/#!f4EyFbQD!_ZOHSfVII4__vd27z7r9cvCfnlTI6twKUHOL47tbjeA

I don't know why the text aliasing is so shit in the PDF.

At first I thought whoever created the PDF used a shitty program during a conversion (e.g. when removing DRM). But if you look at the Amazon sneak peak for the book
https://www.amazon.com/Forces-Marcos-Guide-Mastering-Dimension/dp/1484774191

You can see the shitty text aliasing there too, even with the lossy compression of the reader. It's either Amazon's or the publisher's fault.
>>
Anyone has that "Who are you? I'm you but with charm and likeability" star vs mabel pic
>>
>>92480465
I can't wait to see the developement of this crush thing between Marco and Star, I mean. Yeah, I ship them. But the show crew managed to make it look weird and odd, they managed to make a cliche best friend falls in love with best friend something odd, something that even may look wrong, like incest. I don't know how to explain myself.

So I hope that at first we get this uncomfortable moments to get passed through it, how does this has a relevance with Jackie and all that stuff. Star seems to be growing and getting more complexity as a character, even more than Marco, she's getting ready to be a queen and it's exactly that character developement I want to see.

Tom is someone who I want to see with a bigger character developement, in the book he has quite an interesting look, that's something that in part I want to see, maybe even getting passed through Star and finding someone else who matches his likes and that stuff, maybe Janna? Who knows.

Oskar is also other character that has now an interesting last appearance, I jus hope that he'll follow the crew to Mewni, and that the scene of Starcrushed wasn't only a "revelation moment" but a character developement for Oskar promising Star that he'll be with her in the summer.

This thread is gold.
>>
>>92482588
And just a reminder that the hardcover book is real damn cheap too if you want to drop some money supporting the show
>>
File: best waifu successfully claimed.png (562KB, 806x791px) Image search: [Google]
best waifu successfully claimed.png
562KB, 806x791px
>>92482396
>>92482222
Quads don't lie.
>>
>>92482551
Oh well I'm mixing up my sources then. Glad there's someone to correct me.
That is a valid interpretation. But just because it wasn't set in stone then doesn't mean they can't do something fun with it later. "It's there, it's cannon so let's reference it!"
Mistakes in writing can be turned around and this show has already done that.
>>
>>92482298
>Google ordonia
>third result is a Manna tumblr blog
Heh
>>
>>92482534
I know what I'm buying tomorrow, hell yeah. Thanks mane.

>>92482551
I had no idea these interview things existed. Are they worth checking out? Are the Canon as well?

>>92482588

Cool, thanks man. I can read this while waiting for the book to ship.
>>
File: 1493346722478.png (4MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1493346722478.png
4MB, 2400x2400px
>>92482613
>>
>>92482615
>Oskar is also other character that has now an interesting last appearance, I jus hope that he'll follow the crew to Mewni, and that the scene of Starcrushed wasn't only a "revelation moment" but a character developement for Oskar promising Star that he'll be with her in the summer.

Bleh, I hope not. Oskar is a shit character and he's already served his one dimensional use.
>>
File: a diaz.gif (35KB, 165x260px) Image search: [Google]
a diaz.gif
35KB, 165x260px
>>92482385
savory
>>
>>92482755
I understand both are underdeveloped, but the fact that some people see Oskar and Jackie as exact parallels sorta pisses me off
>>
>>92482615
>Oskar is also other character that has now an interesting last appearance, I jus hope that he'll follow the crew to Mewni, and that the scene of Starcrushed wasn't only a "revelation moment" but a character developement for Oskar promising Star that he'll be with her in the summer.

His only purpose in that scene was to confirm that Marco is Mars thus supporting the fact Star is Venus.
>>
>>92482714
The livechats are sort of canon and sort of not.

Realistically they wouldn't be really happening in the show and they can't really answer relevant questions much at all because of spoilers. But occasionally like the Marco Running with Scissors answer they say something that's intended to be taken as truth, at least for now.

It's mostly just Adam and Daron messing with the fans
>>
File: Rebirth and Death.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rebirth and Death.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>92480465
So we learned Janna's spirit animal is the Ouroboros from the new book, and from my earlier theory I suspected Janna to be the Jesus type figure in the lore.

>The snake eating its own tail simply represents the recreation of life through death by the Universe. It is interpreted as some kind of a rebirth of the dead reaching an immortality of sorts.

Maybe Janna can die, and resurrect? Could be her power in Season 3, and also she seems to like the dead as seen in the canon book. Also pic related is maybe a sign?

>Alchemists of the old ages were using the infinity symbol as a purifying glyph and they referred to it as “the name of the Great World Serpent surrounding the Earth”. It also represented the element of mercury (which is known as an element that can run through any kind of matter).

>(which is known as an element that can run through any kind of matter).

Remember how she seems to be everywhere, and know all of Marco's secrets secrets with ease? Maybe? Anyways don't have much now, but just what I got.

The book of spells is also has the Infinity symbol on the front, and Janna stole the book when Glossaryk first appeared.
>>
>>92482804
I think Oskar was really only there to show how strong Star's feelings are for Marco. She had a crush on Oskar because he's cute and artistic, but she's in love with Marco and no amount of cute hipster doofus will change her mind at this point. I also don't want him in it more because he'd take time away from way more deserving character.

I agree that Jackie is not the same though. She's also pretty one dimensional, but her dynamic with Marco is entirely different than Oskar's with Star.
>>
>>92482835
>>92482714
Also you might as well just look for transcripts/relevant information from them because they're kind of long and it'd get old watching them all in a row.

The weirdness of Daron trying to talk continuously in the StarFan13 voice and eventually just going all over the place with it is kind of entertaining though. You can almost pinpoint the exact moment she stops giving a fuck about trying to sound like the show.
>>
Janna Banana in apyjama is coming down the stairs,
Janna Banana in a pyjama is coming down with pears,
Janna Banana in a pyjama is chasing marco bears,
'cos on Tuesdays they all try to catch them unawares!
>>
>>92482615
Off topic:
>This thread is gold.
>Mfw I made this thread
>Mfw I've been curating and replying to as many posts as I could, leaving open questions in my wake
>Mfw it's paid off in dividends
Actually revealing this runs the risk of derailing everything but I don't care. I've already more than enjoyed myself a good discussion thread for once.

I keep saying that if you want top quality threads you have to make them yourself.
Shitposting and shipwars are all fine and good. But if you complain about the threads being cancer you're just being lazy and not trying to make something better.
Now it won't work every time of course. The nature of 4chan is such that everything is in constant flux. Sometimes a good thread will bite, sometimes it won't.
But if you never make one, it never will bite.

Back on topic: Also yeah right now Star has way more development than Marco. But she is kind of the main character. It's surprising how easy it became to forget that. Writing one character well is doable enough but writing two characters so well that neither seems more important than the other is a skill that's been intimidating me since I've ever started writing.
>>
>>92482835
These fucking teases. If I give then 100 bucks do you think they'll give a live chat happy ending?

>>92482874
I was planning on just listening to them while working out, but thanks for the tips on the transcripts.
>>
2/3 done

Also, I forgot some of the requests from weeks ago and I can't access the archives for some reason. Do the people who requested them still remember? All I remember is the request about starfleet reaching mewni/ captain kirk having tea with moon

Also, I'll probably be doing a bunch of requests before working on the 3/3 part of this tedious as fuck comic strip request
>>
>>92482910
I hope that jack off session was enjoyable. I'll admit that you've earned it, this is one of the best star threads I've seen in a while.

>Also yeah right now Star has way more development than Marco. But she is kind of the main character. It's surprising how easy it became to forget that. Writing one character well is doable enough but writing two characters so well that neither seems more important than the other is a skill that's been intimidating me since I've ever started writing.

I think the secret to that is that you can't be worried about giving both main character equal time in the short term, but equal time and development over the long term. You can have an episode with almost just Star, as long as it's balanced by a Marco focused one. I think a lot of shoes get too focused on having both characters on screen equitably each episode or even several episodes, and that's where it fucks up.

What are you writing?
>>
>>92482913
Listening to them might work too.

Actually the one after Starcrushed where Marco's obviously depressed that Star's just left and is constantly annoyed at fan questions/on the verge of tears is pretty funny. It's kind of "canon" for that livechat that right after Star left Earth they still forced Marco to go through with this lighthearted fan conversation thing, and he clearly resents it.
>>
>>92482910
Congratulation, many congratulation to you
>>
>>92482922
What the fuck is supposed to be happening here?

Also I'd highly recommend not using grid paper in the future. Things look way too messy and hard to see with the grids behind the already sketchy lines.
>>
>>92482714
There were 5 livechats in total IIRC.

Two with StarFan13:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzc1Yr8Gtrk (done on facebook, rehosted on youtube)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMs8i0teOU8

Two with Marco:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep0s9cqH2Ns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXIhF8ezsQI

And a final one with both of them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsp_sSQwuxk

Anon did a transcript for the last one:
http://pastebin.com/jJb3BmBG

There's also partial transcripts floating around for the second Marco one.
>>
>>92483046
Nice autism
>>
>>92482922
I'd use some better contrasting colors for your fonts. Some of that purple is really hard to read.
>>
>>92483046
This is drawn on sketchtoy/ms paint with a mouse, not on paper
>>
>>92483046
>Also I'd highly recommend not using grid paper in the future.
It's digital.
>>
>>92481636
Sorry anon, you're gonna have to share. But it's alright, she seems to have enough love to go around.
>>
Do you think they'll do more marco and pony head episodes?
>>
>>92483075
Thanks man. I appreciate the links and the help.

>>92483129
>>92483156

I used to be with it. Then they changed what it was, and now what it is is new and scary.

I didn't even know you could do that. Still, am I missing something about that comic or is it intentionally nonsensical?
>>
>>92482922
There are a number of archives you can use:

https://desuarchive.org/co/
https://boards.fireden.net/co/
https://yuki.la/co/

Only desuarchive has text/image search enabled.

However, desuarchive is going down the shitter, and isn't archiving all the posts in threads.

It's easiest to:
1) find "star vs" threads by topic
2) find those same threads in boards.fireden.net or yuki.la using the thread's post number
3) scan for the requests
>>
>>92483195
>I used to be with it. Then they changed what it was, and now what it is is new and scary
what
>>
>>92483214
Stop spoonfeeding newfags
>>
>>92482740
This is so damn true.
>>
>>92483231
He's a drawanon looking for past requests to him.

Also desuarchive is dying, so naturally people are in a state of disarray.
>>
>>92482991
>I hope that jack off session was enjoyable.
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. But I had to. It made my point perfectly.

>What are you writing?
In an attempt to keep it brief because there's no need for me to go full blog status here, writing has always been a secondary hobby right along with art.

All said and done, I can't be grateful enough to finding this show. It's shown me so much. And I relate to Star as though she were written after me. Down to even having a best friend who I accidentally friendzoned and then proceeded to help get into a relationship.

Speaking of, which of the characters do you relate to most? How so and do you hate or love them for it?
>>
>>92483195
>am I missing something about that comic or is it intentionally nonsensical?

It's likely fulfilling a series of requests (that drawanon is notorious for merging multiple requests into a single piece). Not sure which ones though.
>>
>>92483231
>>>/a/
>>
>>92483273
Wanna see your blog. Mind giving it?
>>
>>92483303
No wonder /co/ is dying, it's too open borders for foreigners. Lurk more not being enforced was a mistake.
>>
>>92483284
>>92483195

it's a single request this time, someone requested a comic strip with MonStar reacreating the alein and ripley scene from that movie
>>
>>92483229
Paraphrased something from Grandpa Simpson off the Simpsons.

>>92483284
>>92483344

OH that makes a lot of sense. Is she seeing Marco's Xenomorph in that last panel?
>>
File: Pol.gif (885KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
Pol.gif
885KB, 375x304px
>>92483336
>things are shitty
>it must be the immigrants fault
>>
>>92483214
the only one loading for me is desuarchive and ita search engine doesnt wotk
>>
>>92483380
>Immigrants from a shitty website or country are causing problems
>The native population must be at fault
>>
File: 1494943228359.png (2MB, 1272x1568px) Image search: [Google]
1494943228359.png
2MB, 1272x1568px
>>92483378
yes
>>
>>92483330
Sorry but I don't have anything to share. All the fanfics by now are gone to the internet ether.
I've never actually drawn any of my comic ideas, just discussed the hell out of them.
And the comic that I'm writing for currently is still in development.
And like I said, writing is a secondary hobby for me. I enjoy it. But not nearly as much as just drawing random cutesy lovely drawings.
>>
File: marco spurdo.png (79KB, 727x582px) Image search: [Google]
marco spurdo.png
79KB, 727x582px
>>92483415
fug :DDD
>>
>>92482873
Jackie also gets respect from the show while Oskar simply doesn't.

Oskar's almost always a punchline in terms of how awful he is; the qualities that attracted Star to him are constantly highlighted as being pretty low-quality. He's a musician - but a terrible one! He has a car - that barely works!

Jackie, on the other hand, has never been shown to be this "flimsy;" she's always seemed to be the real deal. Any incompatibilities with Marco seem like they'll be simply due to them wanting different things, rather than Jackie not living up to the hype. In general, she's been treated as an equal (as a person, if not in terms of billing) to Star and Marco, and is taken as seriously as they are.

(I suspect the difference is because Oskar isn't meant to be a serious romantic rival to one of the main characters, which is why it's okay to show him as all-around inferior. Jackie, on the other hand, is meant to put Star's heart in a vise, which wouldn't have the same effect if she were notably weak.)
>>
>>92483336
you're one pretentious cunt aren't you
>>
File: wrangler.png (219KB, 1200x820px) Image search: [Google]
wrangler.png
219KB, 1200x820px
Let's get back to basics here:

Making fun of Star
>>
>>92483393
What are you trying to search for on desuarchive? Searching works for me on desuarchive (also all three websites load for me).

desuarchive has full search functionality, but is missing posts because the admin isn't fixing his shit.

fireden.net and yuki.la don't have search functionality enabled, but aren't missing posts like desuarchive.

fireden allows more functionality than yuki.la (e.g. jumping to a specific post)
>>
>>92483273
Sounds neat man. I've always wanted to get into writing, but all I ever follow through with are short stories and poems. I don't blame you for loving the show, it's surprisingly good. Never would have imagined I'd fall in love like this.

>Speaking of, which of the characters do you relate to most? How so and do you hate or love them for it?

I probably relate to Tom the most, sans being rich and handsome. I have anger issues and I'm unusually angsty for a 23 hear old since my only coping mechanism for my depression is anger of varying degrees. I can't say I hate or love it, but it was nice seeing a character with anger issues being even sort of seriously addressed. They even showed that beneath the anger, Tom isn't a bad guy. A lot of people in my life assumed I was a bad person because I had a short temper, and it's a big reason I have trouble finding friends. I'd like to see him on more because of that, even if I wasn't a huge fan of him in terms of actually liking him himself.
>>
>>92483441
Before tumblr took over /co/ used to be different. Even lolicon gets shamed by the tumblr immigrants.
>>
>>92483464
the sentence: "give me something to draw"
>>
>>92483415
Benis :DDD

Will you ever do lood requests?
>>
>>92483484
>wah they make fun of me for being into little girls

I don't care if your into little girls, but if you're upset because people from tumblr are cyber bullying you on 4chan, just shut up and get out
>>
>>92483504

This is the thread you're looking for:

>>92453742

It's archived.
>>
I remember a gif someone made of star rubbing her hands like a happy merchant, it was back in season 1. Does anyone have it?
>>
>>92483504
I get 437 results

http://desuarchive.org/co/search/text/give%20me%20something%20to%20draw/
>>
>>92483484
>Why am I being bullied waah

Probably because you deserve it, you know tumblr hosts a lot of lolicon right?
>>
Hey, drawfags, can we have some /co/-tier collab? svtfoe related ofc
>>
>>92483484
pretty sure it's also shamed by the non-weebs and non-degenerates on this site, now go back to /a/
>>
>>92483431
That's a good analysis, especially differentiating between Oskar being a joke and Jackie being a real threat romantically. I'm still wondering what's going to happen with Marco and Jackie's relationship. Like you said, she is the real deal and has been really good to Marco and Star, even forcing them to talk out their problems so Marco could relax. There hasn't been any indication that they should break up.
>>
>>92483552
It's very SFW and they hate anything lewd because SJWs go on a witch hunt.
>>
>>92483431
Jackie makes Star to feel jealous while Marco doesn't have a reason to feel jealous about Star, at best he can get overprotective like a big brother but considering Star is a turboautist, it's often justified
>>
>>92483539
Seconding this.
>>
>>92483509
perhaps
>>92483551
oh thanks, it actually shows up this time
>>
>>92483504
>>92483551
Here are some of the recent results

https://boards.fireden.net/co/thread/92453742/#92478412
https://boards.fireden.net/co/thread/92289208/#92302520
https://boards.fireden.net/co/thread/92194887/#92205658
https://boards.fireden.net/co/thread/91801380/#91804367
https://boards.fireden.net/co/thread/91610342/#91622138
>>
>>92483597
Why is autism cute on girls but horrid on boys?

>>92483621

If you do lewds, I'd love some loving, vanilla sex between Star and Marco. Ideally with Jackie looking on in the background with tears in her eyes as she watches.
>>
>>92483621
when you get to the post you want, remember to change the desurchive.org in the URL to boards.fireden.net to get the full thread.

E.g.

http://desuarchive.org/co/thread/92453742/#92478412

becomes

http://boards.fireden.net/co/thread/92453742/#92478412
>>
>>92483556
You do know star is a loli also, right?
>>
File: 1481136718024.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481136718024.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>92483415
That is really good. .
>>
>>92483667
>>92483625
nvm, desuarchive works again now
>>
>>92483671
no, and I'm not even sexually attracted to her
>>
>>92483658
remind me next time you spot me
>>
>>92481091
Because she's a likeable character who I would like to learn more about.
>>
>>92483724
Get a load of this homo
>>
>>92483658
Autism is popular as fuck on shoujo manga. I think it's just that you're a guy
>>
>>92483693
You'll still want to use fireden.net to view the actual threads because desuarchive isn't fully archiving threads, it's skipping posts.

There are people complaining about it here
http://desuarchive.org/desu/thread/1852/
>>
Baby is great, and I'd feed her everyday.
>>
>>92483671
No she isnt, she's fourteen.

>>92483783

They have attractive autistic boys? I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>92483785
alright
>>
>>92483658
>cucking jackie
NO
O
jackie is for happiness only
>>92483803
F-feed her what anon?
>>
>>92483658
>vanilla sex between Star and Marco. Ideally with Jackie looking on in the background with tears in her eyes as she watches.
>vanilla sex
>vanilla

I don't think you are using that word correctly.
>>
File: Here but not here.png (71KB, 701x517px) Image search: [Google]
Here but not here.png
71KB, 701x517px
>>92483330
Well I do have one thing to share.
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/offbeatrequests
I'm so sorry I can't contain my autistic need for self validation.
>>
>>92483671
>star is also a loli
Son, don't be using words you don't know the meaning of. We don't need more words being diluted.
>>
>>92483596
Not it's not, there's plenty of nsfw shit on tumblr.

Nefcy herself liked some amputated lolicon stuff on that site.
>>
>>92483768
get a load of this pedo
>>
>>92483764
Same, she's cool enough with the main cast to warrant my interest
>>
>>92483809
>Star isnt a loli shes fourteen
that is still in loli range my friend.
>>
>>92483824
It's okay, Anon, you're not alone, the writefags have the same problem
>>
>>92482922
Can you post the original sketchtoy links for these when they're finished?

I ask because I'm working on a JS tool for upscaling sketchtoys without quality loss.
>>
>>92483878
Go check the loli threads on /b/ or ask /a/ what a loli is and come back here, buddy
>>
Also, again, give me something to draw
>>
>>92483814
Solids and liquids.
>>
>>92483901
check the last thread
>>
>>92483906
>/b/
literal underages, who cares what they think?
>/a/
the tomb of shit taste that has warped every definition of words? no thanks
>>92483908
Star and Marco as a funky rap duo
>>
>>92483906
Loli is not related to age, but body type. You can be 14 or 1,000 years ago and still be a loli, just not a true loli.
>>
>>92483824
I just want you to know you're my drawfag husbando, never let anything let you down, bud.
>>
>>92483814
Jackie needs to be cucked. Don't get me wrong, I've thoroughly enjoyed Jackie cucking star in the show and fan made material, but that's even more reason why the tables need to be turned. Not only will there be karmic justice behind the cucking, but the cucking will be even more deveststing for Jackie

>Jackie falls in love with Marco
>Marco begins to drift away and starts to reciprocate star's feelings
>Marco succumbs to desire and he and star make sweet, desperate love to each other
>through happenstance or intent, Jackie sees them fucking passionately, and her heart breaks as she realizes she never had a shadow of a hope with Marco
>bonus scene: she sinks to her knees crying, and begins masturbating while sobbing to the sounds of Marco and star's increasingly animalistic lovemaking
>>
>>92483908
Marco frantically cramming for an exam
>>
>>92483908
>>92483908
Baby and Starfan13 eating ice cream cones, and Baby has seven scoops compared to Starfan's two scoops, with Starfan looking nervously at a happy Baby.
>>
>>92483941
Star may be a plank, but she ain't small enough in show standards in order to be called a loli.
>>
>>92483908
Marco showing off his riced tilling wm arch linux install complete with anime girl wallpaper.
>>
>>92483928
http://sketchtoy.com/68100929

is a partial version of the second page.

We don't have the first page yet.
>>
even though the early s1 episodes probably did have the best motion/consistency, I think I actually hate the look of the show with thick lineart

I definitely didn't feel this way when they aired but I guess more recent episodes have overwritten my view of how things "should" look.

like jesus fuck those lines are thick
>>
>>92483820
A bowl of vanilla ice cream is still vanilla ice cream even if you have a bowl of tarka dhal next to it.

>>92483824
Cute and perfect! And saved

>>92483878
That's just incorrect. You're as bad as the fags that call someone a pedo for thinking a 15 year old is cute.
>>
>>92483839
Get a load of this homo. Also it's hebephelia you uneducated swine.
>>
File: 1490559047648.png (147KB, 339x302px) Image search: [Google]
1490559047648.png
147KB, 339x302px
>>92483952
you need help
>>92483912
explain further. Stuff like ice cream and meat?
>>
>>92483572
I also ought to point out that Star's non-Marco love interest option who HAS been (mostly) treated with respect is Tom, and he DID seem to make Marco jealous in some way when he first showed up. But Star is flat-out over him, and he seems to have stronger ties to Marco these days anyway, so he's not a direct analogue to Jackie, either.

>There hasn't been any indication that they should break up.
This will feel a bit like reading tea leaves to me, and there's a great big catch that I'll get to later, but I've noticed that in both of the Season 2B episodes where Jackie and Marco interacted, there was some point being made about how they didn't quite "click." There's Star and Marco's "Our second-favorite song!"/Jackie's "They're playing my favorite song!" in Just Friends, and there's the failed mind-reading (maybe to be contrasted with Star and Marco on the balcony in Blood Moon Ball?) and "Jackie is no criminal" scenes in Starcrushed. Little but frequent things that show that Marco's not in sync with Jackie as much as he is with Star.

But here's that catch: little misalignments like that are not good reasons to break up (unless you're a Seinfeld character)! They're trivialities that can and should be dealt with by communication and compromise. So far, there IS nothing about Jackie that would give Marco reason to break up with her.

Of course, "the heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of," so it probably will come down to how Marco feels. Could he, like Star, realize that his feelings for her go way deeper than best-friendship now that he's forced by losing her to sort those feelings out, (just like she did about him?) It's a possibility, but there's no hard proof for things going that way. Yet.

(And, of course, there's the possibility that Jackie might dump Marco for being more devoted to Star than he is to her - there COULD be cause for that option, but I don't really want to think about that too much because it's a really ugly possibility.)
>>
>>92483986
Ccheck the archives for "sketchtoy done" .
I dont have my notepad file with all my sketchtoy links right now
>>
>>92483809
Autism isn't attractive on real life, neither for males or females, but it can be on an idealized scenario. See Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, the male lead was a turboautist but also superhot, rich and the best at school because he's a supergenius. It's liek Forrest Gump, you don't go full autistic. People don't want the real thing
>>
>>92484009
Quality meat and protein shakes will be a regular part of daily diet.
>>
>>92483996
>>92484005
that's something a pedo say
>>
>>92483908
MonStar sneaking up to a Marco sleeping in his bed and munching on his arm then Marco pops like a balloon and a cage falls down on the bed, with the real Marco walking in from a dark corner and chiding MonStar for falling for his trap
>>
File: 1492869473899.png (184KB, 628x562px) Image search: [Google]
1492869473899.png
184KB, 628x562px
>>92484075
Oh my.
>>
>>92484047
thanks sketchanon
>>
>>92484073
/co/ has been fapping to lolis like gwen tennyson for years before you came here.
>>
File: 1490841648789.jpg (73KB, 695x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490841648789.jpg
73KB, 695x640px
>>92484075
>*mexican slow clap*
>>
File: 1494909511468.png (106KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494909511468.png
106KB, 360x360px
>>92483908
I asked for my vanilla cuck queen first man.

>>92484009

That image gave me some more. Note the hand on her head.

>after Marco and star each have earth shattering orgasms, they slump into bed sweaty, exhausted, and satisfied
>Marco needs a post sex piss so he leaves the room while star slumbers
>in the hallway he sees jackie in the hallway with her tears dried but her hands down her pants
>Marco sees the jealousy and desire in his eyes, so he walks fully nude uo to her
>"clean me off" he says in an uncharacteristically demanding voice
>jackie gazes and marco's terrifyingly large, fully erect member with a look of trepidation
>becoming impatient, Marco puts his hand on the back of her head and forces her to lick his cock and balls clean
>afterhe is clean, he uses the restroom and goes back into bed with star without once acknowledging jackie
>she knows now how little value she ever had as a woman
>>
>>92484075
are we jurassic park now?

also requesting jurassic park spoof with monstar and marco
>>
File: images (31).jpg (9KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (31).jpg
9KB, 512x288px
>>92484116
>>
>>92483824
Your lines are smooth. Are you using stabilizer or something?
>>
>>92484136
i m looking for ad many requests
>>
>>92484116
>yfw CN tried to make Gwen younger to stop the lolicons and they just got an influx of toddlercons instead
>>
File: 1489362849413.jpg (8KB, 177x177px) Image search: [Google]
1489362849413.jpg
8KB, 177x177px
>>92484136
cucking is not good anon.
not in any way shape or form.
>>
>>92484044
I do remember Marco getting salty at the idea of Tom getting star. I think Marco has repressed feelings for star; why else would he sneak t the Blood Ball to steal a dance with Star? I do like that they didn't turn theatre love triangle into a square and instead made Tom a frenemy of Marco's.

I totally agree with the lack of chemistry between Jackie and Marco compared to star and Marco, but I don't know if that's enough to warrant a break up. There needs more than "she's not star" to really be justified, you know? What I find most likely is that jackie will see how much Marco cares for star, and dump him and tell him to be with her instead since that's what he needs. She seems nice enough and caring enough to do so, and it's obvious that she saw how close they were even before the crush revelation. She went to lengths to help them patch up their relationship and enjoy the party.
>>
Serious question, do you see Jackie as a plot device?
>>
>>92484219
Marco was acting like an overprotective big brother. It's an old cliche, the father/brother don't like the girl's boyfriend, except this time the boyfriend was truly hiding something
>>
>>92484234
Nah, i see her as another one of Star and Marco's friends who genuinely wants to be with them.
of course this may have been shattered at Starcrushed
>>
>>92484208
"Reverse" NTR or cuck queens are justice. Something I didn't realize until this show came and opened my eyes.

Keep an eye out for more in depth cuck queen fanfics. Might be star, might be jackie, but all will be justice.
>>
Will marco ever start a race war?
>>
Could Marco's cape im the new intro be from Rhombulus?
>>
File: 1490224430518.png (55KB, 597x545px) Image search: [Google]
1490224430518.png
55KB, 597x545px
>>92484347
>its a "Marco and Star accidentally revive the Avarius/Septarious Race War"
>>
>>92484234
Technically yes but many characters seem to be plot devices to some degree. Sensei is another glaring example, and by extension Jeremy. Janna doesn't even really have a purpose or any real stakes yet.
The reason Jackie gets flack is because she's heavily involved in the non popular canon romance, and her personality isn't as "out there" as some others.
>>
>>92484234
I think the distinction will come down to whether she gets a resolution of her own or simply drops out of the story after playing her part.

I HOPE she's a character and gets her resolution, but we'll see.
>>
File: Star Sweating Hi-Res.gif (672KB, 1001x886px) Image search: [Google]
Star Sweating Hi-Res.gif
672KB, 1001x886px
>>92481469
I was bored and made a higher-res version of this without the eyes moving
>>
I wonder what they'll do with jeremy in season 3.
>>
>>92484234
practically anything can be called a plot device if you think about it: "well if X wasn't in the show Y wouldn't have happened." yeah, that's how stories tend to work.

I'm positive the surge of JACKIE IS PLOT DEVICE stuff was started up/spread by some angry teenage Starco shipper who got pissed at Bon Bon because their Starco wasn't happening soon enough

I get that the "plot device" stuff is meant to imply the romance is poorly handled, but I don't think it is. It's obvious Jarco won't last and so the brief awkward interactions between her and Marco let you see that coming

Ludo's a plot device. Toffee's a plot device. Marco's a plot device. Star's a plot device, if she didn't exist neither would the show and we wouldn't be having this discussion now
>>
>>92484520
Hopefully forget he ever existed, like Marco's "best" friends.
>>
>>92484545
We know he's a jew, I want to know how jew we're talking about here.
>>
>>92484517
Star, jackie, hekapoo and others dressed as the Incredibles
>>
>>92484520
well I assume they are leaving Earth for Mewni

so I expect literally all Earth based characters to disappear after the first episode other than Janna and Marco, and maybe occasional references to Starfan13
>>
File: 1493100987804.gif (2MB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
1493100987804.gif
2MB, 500x534px
>>92483888
Thank you and I understand that, but it still makes me feel bad that I can't respect the anon rule to the end. I do my best but I just can't help myself.

>>92483950
Excuse me while I screencap the fuck out of this.

>>92484197
Smooth lines are a combination of two things. I use Paint Tool Sai and yes, the stabilizer there is set to 6.
But more so it's learning how to make quick one movement lines, even curved ones. The fastest way to learn that skill is falling in love with the Ctrl+z hotkey. And trying and trying to make that one perfect line over and over until you start getting it.

Okay I'm ending my blog for today. Thank you all for such a wonderful thread. I'll be taking a backseat unless directly called upon.
>>
>>92484574
You mean jeremy won't become a season 3 villain as an intergalactic banker?
>>
>>92484517
Marco and Star falling from the Sky while using parachute bags, Star is searching her own bag while saying "Look I changed that booooring piece of cloth with some sandwiches, want some?"
>>
File: Give me (You)s.png (151KB, 720x1101px) Image search: [Google]
Give me (You)s.png
151KB, 720x1101px
>>92484578

I was in yesterday's thread and asked about line smoothness. Much appreciated for your help too.

>>92484517
If someone requests Jackie reading a vinyl record, I've got it covered... Mainly because I'm already done it.
>>
>Boarders known to not return (discounting people who only did one or 2 eps early in the season)
Evon Freeman
Piero Piluso (already left after co-directing The Bounce Lounge)
Mark Ackland and Riccardo Durante

>Known New Boarders
Casey Crowe (from regular show)
Kirsten Gish (promoted storyboard revisionist)
Charlotte Jackson (from Billy Dilley)
Lorraine Grate
Madeleine Flores
>>
>>92484517
Star and Marco in Russia
>>
>>92484539
Jackie is plot device started around Just Friends actually
>>
>>92484713
They already know a squatting slav
>>
>>92484574
Jackie will at least be referenced
>>
STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!
>>
>>92484539
>>92484415
Not sure what is up with all this implying that starco shippers are the main one calling her a plot device. She just doesn't add anything for the adventures besides giving marco kisses and skateboard lessons. They could have brought back Alphonso and Ferg, and have them give Marco pep talks like Jackie did. If she does anything to stop Marco from goign after Star, those calling her plot device will be even more right, because it would be absolutely bullshit to try and stop Marco from doing something dangerous when he has already done tons of dangerous stuff since Star arrived, including helping take on that yarn monster from the field trip episode, where Jackie was there to witness him doing such things. The only people who would have any merit to try and stop him, would be his parents, but even they geared up in armor and went to Mewni, in order to try and save him.
>>
>>92484517
marco taking monstar out for a walk on a leash

they walk past jackie and monstar raises her leg as if to pee on her, with marco panicking/about to freak out
>>
>>92484517
Star fusing hydrogen inside of her core, producing helium and energy.
>>
>>92484572
So... does Jackie or Hekapoo get to be Elastigirl?

Jackie is thicc but still has manageable proportions, might fit her better
>>
>>92484742
squatting buff frog in an adidas tracksuit?
>>
>>92484753
>tfw no art of pissing on monstar

we don't even have preggo monstar yet
>>
>>92484773
Jackie as elastagirl. Hekapoo can still manage with Violets tight suit
>>
>>92481527
What if the plot twist is the curse is they'll be friends forever
>>
>>92484802
Draw it if it hasn't been made yet, include some vodka bottles too.
>>
To anyone interested, Just Friends just aired in the UK:

"Just now (from 17:30 to 17:45 GMT) the episode Just Friends aired in the United Kingdom (I saw it on XD +1 at 18:30). The UK is normally more head-strong with cartoon censorship than the US which, as far as I am concerned, just exemplifies the idea that the whole shebaz with Just Friends must have been a mistake/error"
>>
File: tumblr_olk13hBSvV1s4zaado1_1280.png (135KB, 703x537px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olk13hBSvV1s4zaado1_1280.png
135KB, 703x537px
>>92484695
>>92484695
Le Tang's last episode was Starcrushed.

Nicolette Wood (http://nicosprinklesart.tumblr.com/) will also be a boarder on 3/4. She actually did some work on Season 1 as a layout artist, left for some other jobs after that, then came back later on the storyboard side.

And drew this.
>>
File: mumble.png (2MB, 1964x1194px) Image search: [Google]
mumble.png
2MB, 1964x1194px
Look at me overthinking unrelevant background details.
>>
>>92484751
And Jackie also finds interdimensional stuff and fighting, like in Bon Bon, fun.
People say Jackie will keep Marco from going but I think it'll be the opposite, leaving Jackie behind to feel insecure and underestimated, possibly even a bit betrayed.
>>
>>92484833
jesus anon this is some autistic analyzing
but i think your on to something
>>
File: What the Jackie.png (158KB, 373x436px) Image search: [Google]
What the Jackie.png
158KB, 373x436px
>>92484833
Holy fuck that is some deep ass Loreroony if it's actually relevant.
>>
>>92484736
I definitely remember Starco shippers making long posts in the gap after Bon Bon/before Starbruary that were to the effect of "don't despair fellow Starco shippers! Jackie is a nice girl and good for Marco, but she is a plot device so that Starco will be even sweeter when it happens ^^"

>>92484751
I see it mainly from Starco shippers.

note that I don't ship either pairing and I'm not claiming she's incredibly interesting either (I do like her though). I'm just saying you might as well call almost anything in the show a plot device, because technically it is.

Alfonzo and Ferguson would have only ever dragged everything down, and there's nothing they could say to support Marco because they're clearly inferior. they're far worse than anything with Jackie has ever been
>>
File: 1495116502942.jpg (13KB, 479x270px) Image search: [Google]
1495116502942.jpg
13KB, 479x270px
>>92480465
Reminder.
>https://my.mixtape.moe/ejesnx.mp4
>>
>>92484570
Hopefully "burned alive in the oven and forgotten about" kind of jew.

>>92484833

This is the kind of dedicated autism that makes these threads great.

>>92484891

Activate them quickly, my dude.
>>
>>92484833
Don't really think that's irrelevant since it was from the same episode/scene

just seems to indicate Festivia reigned before Solaria (though I think Moon's tapestry is in front of the smaller moon)
>>
>>92485000
nah I'm gonna take my time
>>
>>92484833
you're thinking of tapestries like they are photos
>>
>>92484823
the ponyhead in that drawing gives me a Bojack vibes...
>>
>>92485175

If only Ponyhead was a chainsmoking alcoholic narcissist
>>
>>92485211
If she isn't yet, give her time.
>>
>>92484833
You're doing gods work anon. But drawing conclusions on which moon is which based on size along is a bit fruitless, if we're going full autismo then you have to consider that their orbits may be quite eccentric (so some may have a larger relative angular diameter to the other moons at certain times, and smaller at other times)
>>
>>92485211
well we know she is a narcissist

and if the show wasn't for kids, she would probably be a chainsmoking drug addict alcoholic given that all she seems to do is party at clubs
>>
>>92485145
But surely whichever Mewni artist drew/stitched them would've also known enough about the history/details of Mewnis moons to make them accurate?
>>
>>92485211
She's a whore that's tsun for a spic.
>>
File: ponyhead holy fuck.jpg (675KB, 950x2378px) Image search: [Google]
ponyhead holy fuck.jpg
675KB, 950x2378px
>>92485321
This.
Marco even confirmed he would rather date Ponyhead and make Janna disappear forever
>>
File: jacki suilsfgfrtbd;lk.png (143KB, 569x772px) Image search: [Google]
jacki suilsfgfrtbd;lk.png
143KB, 569x772px
wwwhhhsaaaaaaaaat do I draw friendos?
>>
File: Hekacheek rubs.png (122KB, 689x448px) Image search: [Google]
Hekacheek rubs.png
122KB, 689x448px
>>92485369
pick a panel from any doujin you or others like
redraw it
>>
>>92485369
mating press nakadashi
>>
>>92485297
or not, do you expect the mountains in a background to be good enough to use as a rough map?

also they could be altered for artist reasons, like the one tapestry with the warrior queen shows meteors striking the moon but that could be artistic license to make the scene more chaotic in general
>>
File: tumblr_ohw5s1BfMm1r29wy9o1_500.jpg (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohw5s1BfMm1r29wy9o1_500.jpg
90KB, 500x500px
>>92485297
I think it's going to turn out that tapestries aren't 100% accurate, or at least are pretty misleading. Moon's probably depicts the event as it happened but leaves out all the context, Eclipsa's seems designed to make her look evil.

Although they seem to be stitched magically, on their own-- unless that was just Star's memories screwing with the details, or maybe they just magically reflect Mewnian popular perception than the events as they happened.

Small kind-of-but-not-really spoiler: Eclipsa has weird demonic eyes in her tapestry, but if these sketches by someone on the crew are any indication it looks like she might turn out to have blue eyes like Star. Don't think we were supposed to know that yet if it's true (all the fanart I've seen has her with red eyes), but there it is
>>
Still waiting for christmas special
>>
>>92485520
Star is probably an atheist. no Mewman Jesus

or queens of Mewni (correctly) see themselves as gods
>>
>>92485478
>she might turn out to have blue eyes like Star
It's too bad we don't have the intro in HD yet as we could maybe check there. Pic related is way too hard to tell from
>>
>>92485520
>>92485543
Or actually maybe Mewman Jesus was a monster and one of the queens mewcified him
>>
>>92480465
Tom and Jackie
Tom I think will continue becoming a deeper character, I hope we see his parents and more of their connection to the Butterflies, but I hope he won't lose the spoiled self-centred crown prince or the blood-inherited rages, they're a nice characteristic. I hope to see him spend more time with Marco and maybe slowly advance on the road of seeing how badly they match with Star and getting over her.

Jackie because she's extremely underdeveloped and I want to see her grow, there's loads of potential. I'm hoping they'll build a connection with Marco so that the eventual breakup will be really heartrending.

Also I'm really curious about the ocean theme.

Aside from that, I want to see Marco develop and go through some introspection, I want to see Start continue maturing through pain and suffering that's the direct result of her own bullshit, and I want to see some toffee and Eclipsa backstory
>>
>>92485543
>>92485571
Why not do one with santa like most christmas specials do?
>>
>>92485520
keep wating, we wont get one.
>>
>>92485595
Marco's dad is probably religious
>>
>>92485639
Which never came up once. I just want some star yule festivities man.
>>
>>92485520
I think they are just avoiding the subject of religion entirely

Partly because there is no way Stars reaction to hearing about a human that brought himself back from the dead would manage to not be offense, at best she would attempt to learn the secrets of this Earth magic, at worst she would claim Jesus was a lich

And partly because they just don't wanna bother trying to make up religions for Mewni and figuring out how religion works in a society with literal magic
>>
I want to twist Star into being something monstrous.
I want to remove all of her capacity for guilt, empathy, love and altruism. I want to teach her that rationalizing taking monster lives with phrases "because they deserved it" feels much better than being guilty over it. I want to make her snap puppy necks so she learns how not to be attached to things. She will be my masterpiece.
>>
>>92484823
>>92484695
I wonder if Volpe left after season 3 (hence Sabrina becoming a director on season 4)
>>
>>92485758
Or just skip the religion part and have santa and yule like the rest do.
>>
>>92485566
Yeah, can't really tell if she's just far enough away that they just drew pupils, or if she actually does have light irises that don't stand out because of the crystal + lighting of the scene.
>>
File: 62384147_p0.jpg (197KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
62384147_p0.jpg
197KB, 541x541px
>>92485767

Shall I fetch you the linkin park and the hot topic clothing?
>>
>>92485767
You think she isn't that already? Seriously?

>snapping puppy neck
She literally flushed one down the toilet, sounds like she should teach you.
>>
>>92485767
>have her kill puppies
>just makes more puppies with her wand
>"so you like I can keep going for a while but it kinda gets boring, like they are just things I made with my wand, of course their lives don't matter"
>>
>>92485767
whoa there
>>
I keep wondering why anons like >>92484751 can't seem to be able to look ahead in the narrative but judge everything as if the current status quo couldn't be changed in a couple of episodes.

Character x hasn't been featured a lot so far, therefore they never will. They haven't gotten a lot of development till now, which means they never will. They haven't gotten a redemption arc by now, so it's impossible that they ever could.

It's not just Star Vs, I keep seeing people with that "status quo is set in stone" attitude. I wonder if they're very young or if they just never consumed any stories that have characters develop. Or maybe it's just ship-related
>>
Damn, I'm an analysis whore and somehow always show up late to the good analysis threads. A few thoughts.

I want to know why Glossaryck is so loyal to House Butterfly, a loyalty that I would argue continues even while he's forced to do his job for Ludo and now maybe Toffee. His long term goal is to turn Star into a queen and Marco into her king... but why? Knowing what we do about his nature, why should he care about Star on a personal level rather than just as a magic teacher?

Jackie's next move interests me the most. I ship Starco but I like Jackie. And here's the thing... we've never seen her pushed into a corner. We have no idea how she'll react to the Starbomb that just landed on her.

I really want to see Marco's dark side explored further. Lately I've been wondering if Toffee might tempt Marco in a more subtle way... lying to him about where Star went, and buying his allegiance with a promise of helping to get her back. We've seen how far Marco would go for Star. It's not unthinkable.

And on a related note, Goddamn if I don't want to see River let out some Dwarven Lumberjack rage on Toffee.

I have more, but that's enough for now.
>>
File: 1493871514073.png (267KB, 569x405px) Image search: [Google]
1493871514073.png
267KB, 569x405px
Harem route is true endgame
>>
>>92485836
I think he's still around, though I could be wrong.

His Twitter still lists him as being on Star and the way he communicates with others on the crew makes me think he's still in personal contact with them.

Don't know who would've left, though, unless they just thought having more would make the work easier.
>>
>>92485872
Cali doesn't look christmas-y though, no snow ever, they just can't do a christmas aesthetic well

also now we just have another episode where Star misunderstands something and attempts to kidnap, murder or learn the magic of Santa
>>
File: marco harem morning.jpg (179KB, 1062x752px) Image search: [Google]
marco harem morning.jpg
179KB, 1062x752px
>>92485929
maybe.
>>
File: woah there buddy.png (13KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
woah there buddy.png
13KB, 800x600px
>>92485767
>>
>>92485962
this pic really makes Star look like the flat girl of the bunch, which I guess she is
>>
I was having dinner.
>>92484895
>>92484906
>>92485000
Thanks.
>>92485145
Nah, I'm not, I'm aware that there could be inaccuracies between fictional tapestries and fictional reality.
>>92485256
Yeah, I know, but maybe a very high eccentricity is not that probale, since the propotions stay pretty much the same when whe see all of the moons. But then again they could be pictures depicting the same phase, and we don't have many for comparison.
However I still decided to do a confrontation, trusting tapestries is tricky for many reasons anyway.
>>
File: 12435674325465762.png (4MB, 1149x1417px) Image search: [Google]
12435674325465762.png
4MB, 1149x1417px
>>92485885
its just not the same man...
>>
>>92485908
Unfortunately that attitude is applied to Star Vs. all the time, even by fans, and has been since Episode 1.

"Well this exchange student episode was pretty weak, it's a shame this cartoon with such potential is doomed to be an episodic comedy forever"
"Too bad the show is so committed to being safe that it can't think of any villain better than Ludo" (okay this one's understandable)
"Of course Star's wand being cleaved didn't change anything, deus ex machina anyone?"

Even now everyone still thinks no changes last and there's no plot despite how different 2 was from 1
>>
Where's Russia on Mewni? I mean we have Buff Frog, who speaks with thick russian accent and have russian first and last names (Yvgeny Bulgolyubov).
There has to be some kind of mewnian russia with frogs, vodka and other shit
>>
>>92486050
but also close enough that Ludo was able to kidnap a bunch of babies from there apparently
>>
>>92486067
They could've been Amewrican tadpoles since we don't even know for sure they're the exact species

Ludo did comment that Buff Frog was "foreign" when he heard his name
>>
File: woah there buddy.png (14KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
woah there buddy.png
14KB, 800x600px
>>92485983
knew I was forgetting something
>>
>>92486050
also that could be some reference to Vodyanoy - monster from slavic mythology

>In Slavic mythology, vodyanoy (Russian: вoдянóй; IPA: [vədʲJˈnoj], literally "watery"), vodyanoi, Belarusian vadzianik (Belarusian: вaдзянiк), Ukrainian vodianyk (Ukrainian: вoдяник), Polish wodnik, Czech and Slovak vodník, Bulgarian and Macedonian vodnik (Bulgarian: вoдник), Croatian vodanoj, Slovene povodni mož and Serbian vodenjak (Cyrillic: вoдeњaк), (Chuvash: Byтăш, Vutăş, Vudaş), is a male water spirit. Vodník (or in Germanized form hastrman) in Czech fairy tales is the same creature as the Wassermann or nix of German fairy tales. In many such languages the word is also used to mean the Aquarius zodiac sign.

>Vodyanoy is said to appear as a naked old man with a frog-like face, greenish beard, and long hair, with his body covered in algae and muck, usually covered in black fish scales. He has webbed paws instead of hands, a fish's tail, and eyes that burn like red-hot coals. He usually rides along his river on a half-sunk log, making loud splashes. Consequently, he is often dubbed "grandfather" or "forefather" by the local people. Local drownings are said to be the work of the vodyanoy (or rusalkas).
>>
File: 1492585787706.png (165KB, 500x723px) Image search: [Google]
1492585787706.png
165KB, 500x723px
>>92485962
I mean that's hot as all fucking fuck but a couple of things.
>Hekapoo looks like she had dislocated Marco's shoulder as she's hanging on to his arm.
>At least one of Star's arms would be above Marco's shoulder in that position. And she doesn't have her cheekmarks.
>Why does Jackie's ass need to be arched back? Not particularly comfortable to sleep like that.
>And a personal pet peeve but ultimately irrelevant, Hekapoo's tits are both, separately, the size of her head.
The drawing is plenty hot though so don't mind me.
>>
>>92486191
>Not having a raging boner for Thiccapoo
>>
>>92486103
yeah I don't really believe anything season 1 Ludo said

I mean I kinda find it hard to believe that season 1 Ludo is the same conniving bird that threw his own family out of their home like they tell us in season 2

This is the only problem with the massive upgrade to the show in season 2, I'm unsure just how seriously I should take events in season 1 given how much changed, like if you just watch season 1 Janna clearly has a crush on Marco, but you watch season 2 and its pretty clear they scrapped that idea
>>
File: vodyanoy.jpg (4MB, 2400x3120px) Image search: [Google]
vodyanoy.jpg
4MB, 2400x3120px
>>92486170
Buff Frog is russian monster confirmed
>>
>>92486280
I think just changing the locks when his parents ditched him to vacation doesn't take that much effort on his part. How he got the monsters to follow him in the first place is a bigger mystery to me; obviously he promised them the castle and resources but they seem way too respectful to/dependent on him.

Though that was a season 1 problem more than anything.

I actually think Janna just likes to screw with Marco in both seasons. I don't really notice a difference there
>>
>>92485921
>Glossaryck is so loyal to House Butterfly
but he isnt though
>>
>>92486344
Was the heavy Russian accent not enough to make this painfully apparent?
>>
>>92486352
I think there is a question of how long that was going on, like had Ludo just stolen the castle when the show started or had he been in it for a while

Also I don't think he just changed the locks, I think he changed the locks and when the family tried to come back in anyway, since they can fly, he had his monsters beat the crap out of them
>>
File: IMG_7608.png (302KB, 1280x981px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7608.png
302KB, 1280x981px
What if Star was actually retarded
>>
>>92486484
what if Janna was actually a banana?
>>
File: blown from stupid town.png (139KB, 292x276px) Image search: [Google]
blown from stupid town.png
139KB, 292x276px
>>92486484
but she actually is.
>>
When will marco cuck star again by marrying h-poo?
>>
>>92486516
Jackie would have used her as a masturbation aid by now.
>>
File: 1495125776172.jpg (886KB, 1266x1510px) Image search: [Google]
1495125776172.jpg
886KB, 1266x1510px
>>92483415
Bit late on this but whatever
>>
>>92486518
SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP
>>
File: 1280.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>92485921
>I want to know why Glossaryck is so loyal to House Butterfly
>>92481887

>Jackie's next move interests me the most
>>92481703

>Goddamn if I don't want to see River let out some Dwarven Lumberjack rage
>>92482450

Here's a couple of related/somewhat related posts that relate to your points. For convenience sake and so you don't have to read through the entire thread to find something to talk about. I read through the entire thing.
>>
>>92486533
would really want Glosserick as your father in law? even if it meant getting to knock up Hekapoo as much as you wanted
>>
>>92486461
Maybe for a couple months before the first episode. Long enough for the monsters to be loyal to him and Ludo to consider himself as owning the place, but not so long that his parents are totally used to living in the shabby house in the forest.

Yeah, they did say something about his army keeping them out. Hell maybe that's how his mother's eye got messed up, if we're not doing the domestic abuse angle
>>
>>92486571
I could teach him how to poo in the loo rather than the designating shitting street.
>>
File: 1494613455092.png (192KB, 472x580px) Image search: [Google]
1494613455092.png
192KB, 472x580px
>>92486516
she already is

>>92486546
TJ pls don't you have a video to work on
>>
File: clannad.png (211KB, 540x415px) Image search: [Google]
clannad.png
211KB, 540x415px
>>92486555
>tongue has googly eyes
10/10
>>
>>92486484
I like that idea one anon had about Marco's cum making girls retarded. Somebody post that Jackie greentext, I forgot to save it.
>>
>>92486635
Is that a real frame?
>>
>>92486600
yeah black eyes don't last that long

Ludo lost the castle back in season 1, his mom had a black eye at the end of season 2
>>
>>92486635
>fancy living, here we come!
>>
>>92481810
Wasn't there a episode where Star got an argument with Glossarick stating he was not her friend?
I got the idea that it hit a nerve and thats why he didn't wanted to be rescued by Star. (after all, he's such more powerfull than Ludo)
>>
>>92486683
I don't really see it as a black eye so much as possibly missing, since it never opens. Or at least I don't remember seeing it open
>>
>>92486745
by the book, though he indicates at the end of that specific episode that it was an act so they could thwart ludo
>>
>>92486765
in all honestly I think its suppose to be makeup considering the other open eye has the same color around it

its just an accident that it came out looking like there was something wrong with her eye
>>
I want Star to lose a finger just like Toffee

no real reason why. it'd just be cool
>>
>>92484833
HOW DEEP DOES THIS GO?
>>
File: HekaMegaMilk.png (125KB, 565x731px) Image search: [Google]
HekaMegaMilk.png
125KB, 565x731px
>>92486571
>having god as a father-in-law
>just have to have a good supply of pudding
SOLD. HEKAPOO HERE I COME
>>
>>92485758
>Partly because there is no way Stars reaction to hearing about a human that brought himself back from the dead would manage to not be offense, at best she would attempt to learn the secrets of this Earth magic, at worst she would claim Jesus was a lich

That would be the best fucking episode ever. Let's hope one of the dudes who make star comics tackles that, I'd love to see it.
>>
File: 1490839462580.png (156KB, 1038x969px) Image search: [Google]
1490839462580.png
156KB, 1038x969px
>>92486571
>even if it meant getting to knock up Hekapoo as much as you wanted

May not be as simple as that.
>>
I'm fourish episodes in and think it's okay so far.

Does it change / improve?
>>
>>92485921
>I want to know why Glossaryck is so loyal to House Butterfly, a loyalty that I would argue continues even while he's forced to do his job for Ludo and now maybe Toffee. His long term goal is to turn Star into a queen and Marco into her king... but why? Knowing what we do about his nature, why should he care about Star on a personal level rather than just as a magic teacher?

He hasn't seemed very loyal at all given re entry developments, unless he's playing a really long game here.

>Jackie's next move interests me the most. I ship Starco but I like Jackie. And here's the thing... we've never seen her pushed into a corner. We have no idea how she'll react to the Starbomb that just landed on her.

I'd kind of like if the usually cool as a cucumber, laid back jackie totally flipped her shit and got very jealous. Double points if she gets extra mad when Marco inevitably goes for star and doesn't want to take jackie with him for her safety.

>I really want to see Marco's dark side explored further. Lately I've been wondering if Toffee might tempt Marco in a more subtle way... lying to him about where Star went, and buying his allegiance with a promise of helping to get her back. We've seen how far Marco would go for Star. It's not unthinkable.

Ooh, that'd be deliciously evil. It's not only a good way to show how dangerous and smart toffee is, but it could lead to some excellent character development for marco. I don't want it to go too dark, but even a few episodes like that before marco figures it out could be fascinating.

>And on a related note, Goddamn if I don't want to see River let out some Dwarven Lumberjack rage on Toffee.

Based Dad hasn't really had a chance to let loose. He can't use magic, can he? I don't see him being much of a threat because of that.
>>
File: hekacry.png (102KB, 474x670px) Image search: [Google]
hekacry.png
102KB, 474x670px
>>92487020
you bet your sweet ass it does. keep going
>>92486996
>that image
delet please
>>
>>92483876
Why is Jackie giving headpats to that fucking whore? Degenarate sluts like him only deserve to be bullied.
>>
>>92487020
4 whole episodes or 4 segments?

Gets interesting at the end of the 8th full episode/16th segment. To keep it simple without spoiling anything, it gets better toward the end of the first season, then WAY better all throughout the second. Things also change a lot despite the episodic feel of the earliest ones
>>
>>92487093
Marco is a spic
>>
>>92486006
Normies ruin everything.
>>92486191
>not liking fuck huge titties

This fag brainwashing has gone too far.
>>
File: 1494944557936.png (886KB, 1700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1494944557936.png
886KB, 1700x2000px
>>92486996
>Hekapoo is infertile
great you managed to kill my erection

Hekapoo is a wonder, beautiful and extremely fertile girl and you can't stop her
>>
File: 1490981967584.png (123KB, 637x727px) Image search: [Google]
1490981967584.png
123KB, 637x727px
>>92487134
its okay anon
>>
>>92486555
Cross eyed star is a patrician fetish I didn't know I had. Good work.
>>
>>92487093
Marco deserves all the headpats in the world. He is disciplined, smart, and a great friend.
>>
>>92482874
Anon, StarFan13 IS Daron.
>>
File: 89a.png (328KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
89a.png
328KB, 1200x800px
Image presented without comment.
>>
>>92485767
Emperor Palpatine pls go
>>
>>92487134
Have a pregnant heka

https://my.mixtape.moe/fueacm.png
>>
>>92487192
Dope. I like that h poo isn't over thicc either, nice work.
>>
>>92487182
But a terrible boyfriend.
>>
File: Hekamom and Hekababy.png (153KB, 583x719px) Image search: [Google]
Hekamom and Hekababy.png
153KB, 583x719px
>>92487207
would she be a good mother, /co/?
>>
>>92487168
Mother hekapoo is adorable
>>
File: 1494987563039.jpg (373KB, 1280x1573px) Image search: [Google]
1494987563039.jpg
373KB, 1280x1573px
>>92487259
probably

I mean making an army of your clones has to make that stuff either

meanwhile Janna would make a terrible mother, at least with an infant, but that didn't stop Tom
>>
>>92487189
Yeah, but she can't keep the voice up for ~20 minutes and keep it sounding exactly like it does in the show because it's ao unnatural + in the episodes she usually just has to say a few lines.

So towards the middle of a lot of her livechats she slowly begins using her regular voice, then pulls it back again toward the end.
>>
>>92487247
I didn't draw this or anything, it's just a picture I like.
>>
File: monstmarco.jpg (117KB, 1161x1493px) Image search: [Google]
monstmarco.jpg
117KB, 1161x1493px
post ligger boys
>>
>>92487315
Degeneracy
>>
>>92487311
As much as I love the Absolute Madwoman... she's kind of a shit VA.
>>
File: 1492906503260.png (232KB, 888x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1492906503260.png
232KB, 888x1493px
>>92487315
I don't mind your concept but improve on your execution

you shouldn't be making pictures look worse
>>
File: tumblr_ok6gjgpXR51r0qwgoo1_1280.png (228KB, 690x693px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok6gjgpXR51r0qwgoo1_1280.png
228KB, 690x693px
>>92487315
I need more semi lewd Marco first.
>>
File: 1494924057246.png (354KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494924057246.png
354KB, 1000x1000px
>>92487315
can we do a ligger boy of this?
>>
File: 1fb.jpg (23KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.jpg
23KB, 454x340px
>>92487349
>>
>>92487394
Trap marco is for bullying.
>>
File: 1494172451148.jpg (91KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
1494172451148.jpg
91KB, 500x657px
>>92487394
>>
File: 1494144388017.png (308KB, 673x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1494144388017.png
308KB, 673x1101px
>>92487438
>>
File: princess marco embarassed.png (231KB, 1280x1882px) Image search: [Google]
princess marco embarassed.png
231KB, 1280x1882px
>>92487438
not even close
>>
>>92487477
You sick bastard.

You just turned me gay.
>>
File: StarVsFOEJanna.jpg (112KB, 736x1177px) Image search: [Google]
StarVsFOEJanna.jpg
112KB, 736x1177px
>>92482887
I had to google it, before I understand
>>
File: 1494172635657.png (145KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
1494172635657.png
145KB, 500x623px
>>92487481
That image gives me a very confused boner every time. And a very definite do want.
>>
File: tumblr_opzdjmMKop1vte5kqo1_1280.png (172KB, 1280x1660px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opzdjmMKop1vte5kqo1_1280.png
172KB, 1280x1660px
>>92487349
>>92487438
>>
File: 1490229659400.jpg (461KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490229659400.jpg
461KB, 1920x1080px
>>92487349
>>
File: test.jpg (91KB, 1002x856px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
91KB, 1002x856px
>>92487372
>>
File: princess marco grope.png (501KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
princess marco grope.png
501KB, 1280x1280px
>>92487525
remember friend, Princess Marco is a celebrity princess and does not have time to meaningless things such as dates or sex
>>
>>92487543
>>92487315
why purple
>>
>>92487559
>>92487527
>>92487477
>>92487441
Would definitely bully, I bet he would love being called a dirty spic.
>>
>>92487525
Is that so?
>>
File: 1494738508698.png (644KB, 923x863px) Image search: [Google]
1494738508698.png
644KB, 923x863px
>>92487507
>>
>>92487120
yes and? do spics get some kinda privilege for headpats?

>>92487182
Marco Diaz is an utter skank crack-ho filthy whore, a prostitute slutbag juice-receptacle, a nasty sperm-burpin’ gutter slut who deserves nothing but giant monster dick being shoved up his ass 24/7.
>>
File: toofar.jpg (75KB, 1126x711px) Image search: [Google]
toofar.jpg
75KB, 1126x711px
>>92487537
>>
>>92487634
what is he doing with his fingers?
>>
File: 1493445425618.png (289KB, 713x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1493445425618.png
289KB, 713x1268px
>>92487623
I want a dominant Star teasing and fucking the shit out of an ecstasy exhausted and helpless Marco.
>>
>>92487348
I think it's a case of "you know your drawing abilities are limited to MS paint but if you want your concept to gain traction you have to post something even if you know it's shit"
>>
File: autism strike two.png (2MB, 1318x1204px) Image search: [Google]
autism strike two.png
2MB, 1318x1204px
>>92486914
>>92484833
Here's another one!
Even less convincing, even more autistic.
I'm almost reaching Tumblr levels of analysis.
>>
>>92487713
just wait for the series finale
>>
File: LudoHasSomethingGoingOn.jpg (67KB, 520x693px) Image search: [Google]
LudoHasSomethingGoingOn.jpg
67KB, 520x693px
>>92486819

Not even to thwart Ludo, it was all an elaborate plot to get Star to learn that spell she didn't want to learn at the start of the episode. He's very dedicated to teaching.

>>92482376

Complacent, maybe?

>pleased, especially with oneself or one's merits, advantages, situation, etc., often without awareness of some potential danger or defect; self-satisfied:

I don't think a spoiled person would even worry about making it up to the cops in the first place, or try to protect the football team from being "killed" by the rival school, or stay at Brittney's boring party simply to cheer the other partygoers up.

>>92482074

>It just feels like a cop out that all those 16 years have just been forgotten, y'know?

My interpretation is that the whole experience was like a dream. You know how it can feel like a long amount of time passes by in a dream, but when you wake up, you often quickly forget the details?

16 years passed by in Heckapoo's dimension, while only 5 minutes passed by in Marco's time. So when Marco came back, 16 years worth of memories got compressed into five minutes, so trying to remember it results in a just quick blurs.

>>92482222
>tfw you'll never dressed up as Marco and help her reenact her saucy fanfics

>>92482540
>I never would have thought Ludo would turn out to be such a great character. He was a joke. And now he's the most tragic and probably the most fortified character in the show.
I wonder how long ago they came up with Ludo's arc. I remember way back at the start of the show, people were complaining about Ludo when we got this tweet. And at the end of season 1, we were like "WTF, Ludo didn't have anything going on."
>>
>>92487659
No
>>
>>92487737
anon please use normal font colours I can't read shit
>>
>>92482222
Girls can't love girls
>>
>>92485341
Kek anon
>>
>>92487713
how do you think she steals him away from Jackie?
>>
File: ns8hzil5Ee1u4tjv7o1.gif (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ns8hzil5Ee1u4tjv7o1.gif
75KB, 800x600px
>>92487817
forbidden love
>>
File: tumblr_opzdjmMKop1vte5kqo4_1280.jpg (169KB, 1000x1409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opzdjmMKop1vte5kqo4_1280.jpg
169KB, 1000x1409px
>>92487594
There are definitely better colors
>>
>>92487778
>that bad proportion
he's too tall to be twinky
>>
File: 81EgxUFW2LL._SL1501.jpg (87KB, 1038x769px) Image search: [Google]
81EgxUFW2LL._SL1501.jpg
87KB, 1038x769px
>>92487659
you asked for it
>>
File: Stanna wins.png (780KB, 731x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Stanna wins.png
780KB, 731x1920px
>>92487859
very forbidden
>>
>>92487773
>My interpretation is that the whole experience was like a dream. You know how it can feel like a long amount of time passes by in a dream, but when you wake up, you often quickly forget the details?
>16 years passed by in Heckapoo's dimension, while only 5 minutes passed by in Marco's time. So when Marco came back, 16 years worth of memories got compressed into five minutes, so trying to remember it results in a just quick blurs.

THIS

THIS is how we should interpreted the whole 30 year old marco fiasco
>>
File: starno.png (12KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
starno.png
12KB, 800x600px
>>92487882
>>
>>92487864
I think it's just his bottoms are loose, so his pant crotch isn't actually where his crotch is.
>>
Justin
>>
>>92487882
>Star will never kick your balls
;__;
>>
>>92483839
Okay friend, let me explain something to you since you seem to be new here. Hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilIa. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy . Human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. Being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting, but only in the US does there seem to be an unwarranted taboo around a healthy and normal condition. My head hurts. I'm just trying to get my real life back.
>>
>>92487936
you know when I was watching star vs I was thinking to myself "Y'know it's been a while since I last saw something with Jeff Bennett in it"
>>
>>92487860
Whatever you're doing to my dick it's immoral and wrong. and I hate how much I like it.
>>
>>92487859
>>92487888
I want that filthy gypsy to stop corrupting star.
>>
>image spamming actual faggots ruining what was a good thread

Every day, I want to kill fags more and more.
>>
File: 1494435999073.jpg (1MB, 1200x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1494435999073.jpg
1MB, 1200x1360px
>>92487976
>>92487971
>>
File: Stanna power.jpg (127KB, 500x1177px) Image search: [Google]
Stanna power.jpg
127KB, 500x1177px
>>92487971
Filipino, not gypsy
>>92487976
You could always do something about it instead of complaining, friend.
>>
File: why are you so basic.png (392KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
why are you so basic.png
392KB, 1200x800px
>>92487976
we have a star vs thread every fucking day
deal with it.
>>
File: wand.jpg (219KB, 860x1620px) Image search: [Google]
wand.jpg
219KB, 860x1620px
>>92487976
What are you, gay?
>>
File: 1494516988973.png (420KB, 800x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1494516988973.png
420KB, 800x1527px
>>92487949
I knew this would be useful one day
>>
>>92487976
I only like traps ironically
>>
>>92486484
why is this particular image associated with star having the downs
>>
>>92487967
I know, right? It's awesome.
>>
File: Demon Bustah Stah Buttahfly.png (178KB, 740x700px) Image search: [Google]
Demon Bustah Stah Buttahfly.png
178KB, 740x700px
>>92487939
With her pointy horned boots?
>>
>>92488026
Stop bullying my penis.
>>
File: Hothead_title.png (489KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hothead_title.png
489KB, 640x480px
>>92487971
R A W

N O

F U C K I N

F I L T E R

C R O O K E D

N E E D L E
>>
>>92487976
Sorry for invading your safespace.
>>
>>92487998
Filipinos are still not human.
>>
>>92487936
I like this guy.
You don't see nice football guys in cartoons often.
>>
>>92487939
>>
File: 1494865928915.png (133KB, 560x419px) Image search: [Google]
1494865928915.png
133KB, 560x419px
>>92488007
Boy Star seems like such a rapist
>>
>>92487998
>You could always do something about it instead of complaining, friend.

I've been here discussing shit since the start of the thread.
>>92488004
>>92488007
>>92488024
>>92488061
This is why popular shows threads become and stay shit. I get you guys are too stupid to do anything beyond post the same 20 fag images, but you could at least have the decency to not do it in a thread meant for more than that.

Oh well it was nice while it lasted. Thanks for the good thread OP.
>>
File: 1494252783564.jpg (87KB, 494x579px) Image search: [Google]
1494252783564.jpg
87KB, 494x579px
>>92488090
yeah, just like normal star
>>
File: boystar.png (65KB, 300x550px) Image search: [Google]
boystar.png
65KB, 300x550px
>>92488090
Who would deny the Prince?
>>
File: 1491953874399.png (114KB, 303x343px) Image search: [Google]
1491953874399.png
114KB, 303x343px
>>92488101
Literally what is stopping you from discussing shit in this thread?
an image being posted? Boo fucking hoo
you dont see the niggas talking about GLossarycks role and the tapestries crying do you?
6/10 i took the b8
>>
>>92488068
He's only nice because he's really stupid.
>>
>>92488026
You've gone too far this time, boner.
>>
>>92488124
Marcia would try to
>>
>>92488035
While Janne and Jackie hold me down in spite of my struggle
>>
>>92487976
Look, good quality threads are hard to make and maintain. If all you ever have are high quality threads and/or topics everyone will just become worn out and not want to discuss anything important out of sheer exhaustion.
Similarly if all we make are shitpost generals all the time eventually we'll just get trashed.
This thread seems like the perfect thread for me. Heavy on topic discussion for the first 200 posts. Light humor and still some/most on topic discussion for another 200 posts. And now everyone's just having a good time relaxing with the last 100 posts.

Try and come up with a new topic for the next one and see if it sticks. We might need a good shitpost thread to unwind a bit. Sorry not everyone can be all discussion all the time.
>>
>>92487936
>le meme arrows
>>
>>92487882
I've seen worse Ludo tickle art

that's not bragging, I'm actually very ashamed
>>
>>92487976
>WAAAHHH WHY ARE PEOPLE POSTING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

go make your own discord if you want to control the conversation
>>
>>92488223
That's true, also, unless you have been from the very beginning, reading all the posts becomes tedious, so most newcomers probably have not read the posts on-topic and are just posting for fun disregarding the initial topic.
>>
>>92488149
>you dont see the niggas talking about GLossarycks role

I was one of them you dumb cunt.

>>92488223

Fair enough. I just find it a shame since the few shows I get into tend to have the same image spamming, no thought responses and it was nice to have something more than that.

I miss old /co/ sometimes.
>>
>>92487659
Sigh, why didn't they do this kind of close up to Stars's feet on Crystal Clear?
>>
File: crystal clear.png (242KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
crystal clear.png
242KB, 500x675px
>>92488341
Why would you want that?
>>
>>92488210
Now we just need boystar raping marcia
>>
File: tumblr_oleex2xBwq1t93ublo1_500.jpg (133KB, 422x549px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oleex2xBwq1t93ublo1_500.jpg
133KB, 422x549px
>>92488401
that would rule

even just an image imply that is about to happen would be nice
>>
>>92488341
Fucking footfags. Real patricians value a girls nape of her neck snd collarbone area.
>>
File: 1492561322115.jpg (553KB, 725x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492561322115.jpg
553KB, 725x1200px
>>92488401
>>92488434
>>
BOYSTAR X (male)READER

You wake up clumsily and reach for your sleepers, still full of saliva and with a battered pajamas, and head down the stairs for lunch. Your parents ,anxious and smiling, prevent you from getting a cereal and instead show you a gargantuan present box.
You approach it with disdain and suddenly, it's ragged open from inside. You see a young,slim boy, your age, with diamond eyes and golden hair.
And for some reason, he's in boxer shorts.
>>
>>92488313
Well I tried this for a newcomer. >>92486569
If nothing else it gives a way to catch up on what's been going for anyone that's interested. Because the same people who are in the thread from the very beginning don't even want to reply to the newcomers anymore because they've already discussed the shit that newcomers chip in.

The only way for a thread to be true top quality is for it to end within hours of it's arrival. And to be honest I just don't see that happening with the current hiatus.

>>92488332
I stopped interfering at around 150 posts and you see how everything sort of steadily slowed down from there. I just got tired.
I'll try and similarly curate and fuel discussion next thread. Or maybe just tomorrow. I don't know. It worked out wonderfully today so I'm hopeful I can repeat this success sometime soon.
>>
>>92488493
I file a complaint with Amazon that they shipped me the wrong version, and they naturally ship me the right (female) version, while paying return shipping for the wrong (male) version.
>>
>>92488493
oh geez! I fell sleep inside there. I sleep with just my boxers, he added.
your parents land an uncomfortable gaze and decide to leave you alone, they pretty much run away. They shout from the other room"new exchange student. treat him well!"

so..you like cereal? you said,raising and eyebrow.
Hi! he approaches you and hugs you. He's childish,energetic ,can't keep still.
and,despite how rude it is,you don't seem to mind him still being in b-shorts.
>>
>>92488558
Send me a telegram when you do m8.
>>
>>92482222
>mfw Star's not wearing any panties
>>
>>92482222
>you will never erp with starfan13 about star/marco doing lewd things together
>>
>>92488643
this kinda shit is SOLD on Amazon?

>>92488648
honey cereal! sweet! Boystar, your new room-mate, loves sweet things. he lets the sweet dirty his cheecks face and then licks it clean. so gross, that's not polite at all.
-Here let me help you, you say, with a wet towel.
-help me lick the honey off my face?? Star shouts
-no, use this towel!
-uhh, I wasnt complaining! I was hoping you did it.
-lick you? forget it,im not a dog!
-You're a chicken!! he saids, and starts gesturing like a hen,parading around the kitchen making "pocoo" and such hen-like noises.
You settle for being a dog,rather than a chicken and try to smooch his cheek. He rotates his neck a few inches. BAM
you kiss in the mouth- lip to lip.
>>
File: looksharp.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
looksharp.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
>>92488025
>>
File: witch.jpg (38KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
witch.jpg
38KB, 960x544px
>>92488493
>>92488648
>>92488786
What are you doing
>>
>>92488853
is my writing bad? ;_;
>>
Human Ludo would be a deformed midget
>>
>>92488987
You desperately need to lurk until you figure out how greentext is formatted.
>>
>>92485962
Just a randomly generated piece of artwork? Or was this intended to go along with one of the Harem FanFics that are out and about?
>>
>>92488786
>Oh! that's nasty
you say,pushing Star off
Star is noticeable upset by this, he starts moving his hands around violently, until he knocks off the bowl and gets his bare chest covered with sticky milk.
>oh for!! You're such a child you,blonde boy!
>Im not a child! Im a boy! I'm Star, a prince. You should be serving me, you oaf.
You smirk,after seeing the frail yet proportioned and delicate body of the boy who's challening you.
>ok, I will serve you, let me clean off your body then.
you takr him to the bath,prepare it with soap,bubble bath, pompous shampoo.
>first, we gotta take that off
you say pointing at his boxer shorts.
>>
>>92488759
>It's okay anon!
>*heavy breathing*
>I could be your Star tonight :3
>>
File: when images can kill.jpg (55KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
when images can kill.jpg
55KB, 500x464px
>>92488558
>end within hours of it's arrival
Well it's either that, or have two, maybe three very dedicated anons constantly fueling different discussion. But even then that's unsustainable for very long.
We WILL run out of things to talk about given a long enough hiatus. And despite me or anyone else wanting these threads to be around through the hiatus, it might just not be possible.

>>92488690
I can't promise anything. Realistically it's not my job to sit here for an entire day and babysit.
I had a free day and was in a very good mood.
I'm just hopeful that if I do this enough, maybe it'll inspire some anons to try the same thing.
No one wants to be the one to pay attention for hours to make sure everyone gets plenty of (you)'s and has something to talk about.
Someone has to sometimes though. Otherwise the wild west sets in and given a long enough time of no one doing anything, poof, we're trashed.
I like these threads and wanted to do something about it.

For now just enjoy what's left of the post limit. Come up with the next thread and how you can keep it afloat for as long as you can if you're feeling particularly generous.

Oh, and quick reminder. Starco is cute and perfect.
CUTE AND PERFECT!
>>
>>92489211
He does so, and slowly gets in the tub. He likes it and starts stretching, relaxing

>the next part is about boysex. do I proceed?
>>
>>92485566
>Somehow all creatures get decrystalized
>Star sees Bunnybees and BunnyButterfly
>" So Cute!"
>Bunnybees and Bunnybutterfly bite Marco's shoes off
>>
File: 1491586452062.png (75KB, 238x268px) Image search: [Google]
1491586452062.png
75KB, 238x268px
>>92488493
>>92488648
>>92488786
>>92489211
>>92489244
I'm okay with BoyStar, but this is just too embarrassing to witness.
>>
she's a beaut
>>
>>92489081
are you saying Ludo is Tyrion Lannister?

you know that actually makes perfect sense
>>
>>92489373
but why?
what's semantically wrong?
>>
>>92489216
Is this like A Game of Pretend?

Except less gay?
>>
File: Starfan13 is beautiful.png (1MB, 544x3016px) Image search: [Google]
Starfan13 is beautiful.png
1MB, 544x3016px
>>92489445
maybe?
Do you think that she will sneak along to Hekapoo's dimension with the rest of the crew and we will see her when shes older?
>>
>>92489475
You formatting is still all jacked. Your punctuation is at a third-grade level. Your character sounds nothing like Star, even if Star was born with a penis.

You just want to write about doing lewd things to a shota. Nothing inherently wrong with that, but it might be time for you to head on over to /b/ and tanyalize them, get some practice in before coming back here. They'll be rude and harsh, which should help you improve quickly.
>>
>>92489564
>tanyalize them
*tantalize, natch

Although, I suppose somebody will eventually end up feeling betrayed by having read your writing, so maybe 'Tanyalize' is appropriate, too.
>>
>>92489564
You made me realize writing shota fanfic on the internet is a LOW place to fall to.
I just ditch my internet connection and go have a life ;__;
>>
Idk why my mind is doing this, but i imagined that when Toffee finds his finger and starts to regrow, something fucks up due to hybridization with Ludo, and Toffee regenerates as a freaking feathered raptor.
>>
>>92489543
I just realized, they are gonna use Hekapoo's dimension as a Hyberbolic Time Chamber aren't they?
>>
>>92489241
>For now just enjoy what's left of the post limit. Come up with the next thread and how you can keep it afloat for as long as you can if you're feeling particularly generous.

I have Sunday off so maybe I can do that.
>>
>>92489676
I need to stop namefagging now and this isn't the place to discuss this further.
If you want to talk about it. https://us20.chatzy.com/14959397234603
>>
File: 1494175651570.jpg (124KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
1494175651570.jpg
124KB, 806x806px
What's his endgame, anons?
>>
>>92489998
tone those massive thighs of his for all eternity
>>
File: BugStar.jpg (194KB, 850x1084px) Image search: [Google]
BugStar.jpg
194KB, 850x1084px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0-tsSCo1i8
>>
Who else is team Jarco? Do you think it will be endgame? Why?
>>
>>92489998
turn the universe into pudding
>>
File: 1494540998808.jpg (82KB, 735x755px) Image search: [Google]
1494540998808.jpg
82KB, 735x755px
>>92490015
>>92490070
On a more serious note. Anyone have any thoughts about the Magical high commission or however they're called?
Are Hekapoo, Lekmet, Rhombulus and Omnitraxus dead? Are they just knocked out? Maybe their magic got sucked out? What gives?
>>
File: StarVSFOEMewbertyMonster.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
StarVSFOEMewbertyMonster.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>92485767
First episode
Star makes 8 puppies
Star makes her room a lot bigger
Marco asks for bigger room too
Star "Oopsiedoopsies" a black hole inside Marco's room
One puppy is sucked inside before they could close the door.
Star didn't realise
Puppy is still flying through space/Black hole

She's already a monster, she doesn't know it yet.
The trick for her is to become not a monster, that's the whole character development of her.
>>
>>92490100
the MHC ismot certainly not dead, but alas drained of all magic and are more of a shell as of now.
Remember when Glossaryck's eyes went black and he visited the MHC for a meeting? its like that. their magic is their "consciousness" so to speak and its not occupying their bodies, its occupying Ludo's wand half.
>>
Is it always fun in Star's bedroom?
>>
>>92490069
Yes. I think Starco will indeed happen, but won't last. I think Marco and Star will have an awkward forced relationship, but then start to realize that things were better when they were just friends. I have this feeling that the blood moon is evil and that there's some bigger story that we aren't seeing.
>>
File: star is a loser.png (772KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
star is a loser.png
772KB, 1280x720px
>>92490148
not all the time
>>
>>92482329
so starco wins because ruberiot is the greatest bard in all the lands u cant beat that amount of guitar riffs
>>
>>92485921
>I want to know why Glossaryck is so loyal to House Butterfly, a loyalty that I would argue continues even while he's forced to do his job for Ludo and now maybe Toffee. His long term goal is to turn Star into a queen and Marco into her king... but why? Knowing what we do about his nature, why should he care about Star on a personal level rather than just as a magic teacher?

Given what we know about him, my guess is that he's responsible for the founding of the Butterfly Kingdom. So the Butterfly family would just be another creation of his that he looks after and manages.
>>
File: 1488664355110.png (171KB, 848x790px) Image search: [Google]
1488664355110.png
171KB, 848x790px
>>92490465
>Glossaryck designed a race that goes into an uncontrolable heat at 14 causing them to attempt to rape any boy they can get their hands on

That's like the second lewdest ever, after Hekapoo of course
>>
Hekapoo is for hand holding
>>
File: hekablush embarassed.png (61KB, 402x427px) Image search: [Google]
hekablush embarassed.png
61KB, 402x427px
>>92490800
>wanting to hold hands with love spikes
>wanting to tenderly love and cuddle with love spikes
>wanting to always be there and cherish love spikes
>>
>>92490630
I don't know if I'm of the opinion that Glossaryck created the species that the Butterfly family belongs to, just that I think he's probably the one responsible for them being the family at the head of a kingdom.

My speculation is that he probably saw them in the wild and noticed their magical potential and created a kingdom around them so he could manage that.
>>
>>92490913
except the royal family seem to be different from most of the people

we haven't seen anyone else display wings or use magic in their kingdom
>>
>>92490977
I don't see how that contradicts my theory.
>>
>>92490977

Magic could come down to knowledge of how to use it, as for wings, that's anyone's guess.
>>
File: Star's room.jpg (2MB, 3256x2442px) Image search: [Google]
Star's room.jpg
2MB, 3256x2442px
>>92490148
>>92490189
>>
File: 1494594666765.png (542KB, 816x894px) Image search: [Google]
1494594666765.png
542KB, 816x894px
>>92491420
>Clothes on the floor: easier to find this way
fucking barbarian
>>
>>92491420
Theres a pair of boys underwear on the floor.
>>
File: undies.png (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
undies.png
82KB, 800x600px
>>92491483
>Marco probably does Star's laundry
>>
File: star naked.png (1MB, 768x1728px) Image search: [Google]
star naked.png
1MB, 768x1728px
>>92491571
yikes
>>
>>92490977
Mina Loveberry isn't a Butterfly but seems capable of some type of innate magic.
>>
File: all-seeing eye.png (68KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
all-seeing eye.png
68KB, 1200x1000px
>>92491651
>>
>>92491483
>walk into Star's room
>see her thongs and microbikinis
>>
>>92491571
lel what a beta
>>
File: 1490832739213.png (160KB, 460x399px) Image search: [Google]
1490832739213.png
160KB, 460x399px
>>92491873
>walk into Star's room
>see her 10 in. bad dragon dildo
>>
File: virgin killer.png (102KB, 575x888px) Image search: [Google]
virgin killer.png
102KB, 575x888px
>>92491873
A princess would never have such shameful underwear
>>
>>92492155
But anon, she's a rebel princess she's the best! she's a ball of lightning in a hot pink dress!
>>
File: wings touching.png (151KB, 791x1076px) Image search: [Google]
wings touching.png
151KB, 791x1076px
>>92492330
What kinds of things does a rebel princess do?
>>
>>92482740
I'm happy that I've seen a picture I inspired used in multiple threads
>>
>>92492375
throws away soda cans in the incorrect bins
>>
File: 1493607622120.jpg (36KB, 460x399px) Image search: [Google]
1493607622120.jpg
36KB, 460x399px
>>92492020
>>
File: sniff.png (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sniff.png
100KB, 500x500px
>>92492417
Unforgivable
>>
File: Star_is_a_Star_by_OffBeatReBoot.png (1MB, 1881x2349px) Image search: [Google]
Star_is_a_Star_by_OffBeatReBoot.png
1MB, 1881x2349px
>>92492375
... cut off the tails of mermaids? Jailbreak their friends out of maximum security brainwash facilities? and obviously have her own stash of lingerie and other unmentionables that no proper princess would have....
>>
>>92492375
Eat a bowl of cereal with no milk
>>
>>92491420
>the pillows absorb tears
>>
>>92492615
I think we know what she was heading back to her room to use after her first talk with Marco at the end of Starcrushed.
>>
File: wand.gif (68KB, 560x467px) Image search: [Google]
wand.gif
68KB, 560x467px
>>92492847
Of course
>>
>>92492884
Imagine if Moon had burst in a few minutes later. As if that night hadn't been awkward enough...
>>
>>92492938
image if river burst in
Thread posts: 520
Thread images: 164

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.