[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sugar.....(with aspertame)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 9

File: 2569676-gfs_45229_1_7.jpg (11KB, 475x315px) Image search: [Google]
2569676-gfs_45229_1_7.jpg
11KB, 475x315px
Sugar.....(with aspertame)
>>
File: marijuana-vaporizers.jpg (81KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
marijuana-vaporizers.jpg
81KB, 1200x900px
>>92478856
Spice
>>
And everything nice.
>>
These were the ingredients chosen to make the perfect autistic little girls.
But accidentally an extra ingredient was added to the concoction.....WEAPONIZED AUTISM
>>
THUS THE MEMERPUFF GIRLS WERE BORN.

Using their autistic super powers-
>>
Blossom!
>>
Bubbles!
>>
And Butt Slut- I mean Buttercup!
Have dedicated their lives to fighting the patriarchy and the forces of misogyny!
>>
File: 1364483994039.jpg (182KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1364483994039.jpg
182KB, 640x960px
>>92478870
What the fuck are those things?

It looks like there's a combination lock on them but they're too small to really hold anything and they look fragile as fuck. I assume the switch is for releasing the platform, but what is the point with the platform in the first case?

+1 for effort, OP.
>>
>>92479315
fidget cube
each side of it has some tactile thing for your fingers to do, like click buttons or flip a switch or spin a little turntable
>>
>>92479315
Fidget thing, they are all the rage now, dont know why. They are meant to keep your hands busy and they help with anxiety apparently.
>>
>>92479315
fidget cubes, they help people with adhd to focus and healthy people made it fad for some reason because people are retarded.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.