[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atlantis The Lost Empire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Why did he cross his fingers behind his back? Did he want them to fail?
>>
>>92478648

I think you either do that when you lie, OR for good luck

So it's more like he wasn't 100% sure they wouldn't all die só he did It for luck and didn't want anyone to know he thought they needed it.

Now onwards to the real important stuff, why is Kida the best Disney girl?
>>
>>92478672
shes brown and got white hair
>>
>>92478648

why did everyone in this movie have ugly ass fingers
>>
I cant rewatch this movie without ruining it for myself. The story itself is an absolute mess, luckily the characters are all god tier.
>>
>>92478740
I know that feeling. Its one of the most frustrating movies I enjoy, you just know if it was a min-series or a season or two of a series it could have been great.

They had ten pounds of shit to put in a two pound bag.
>>
>O'Neill and Carter turn out to be the bad guys
>Teal'c speaks like a normal person and is some kinda doctor
This movie was weird. At least Daniel was on point
>>
>>92479566
Why even today disney insist with the "they are bad guys all along" cliche?

Is boring as fuck
>>
>>92478698
Mike Mignola did the designs for Atlantis and his style does not carry over to animation or being disneyfied
>>
>>92478740
>>92478781
I rewatched this the other day

The pacing is so painfully off, and the tone shifts randomly out of nowhere

Like the scene where they mourn all the people who died from the giant lobster and are now buried at the bottom of the ocean

Then literally 10 seconds later there is a joke about Milo not being able to drive

I think it was supposed to be a 2 hour movie and they crammed as much as they could into the 90 minutes they were given
>>
>>92478740
The characters, dialogue, action set pieces and beautiful art direction makes up for the awful sloppy pacing.
>>
>>92479764
they really didnt though

and the characters were pretty 1 dimensional, especially Helga and the Commander villain
>>
>>92478698
> ugly

the blocky fingers made for a more memorable artstyle and better physical comedy. Cracking knuckles, snapping fingers, etc, all looks more noticeable when the fingers have a more distinctive shape.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.