[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Storytime: Monsters Unleashed #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 23

The on-going, not the event.

Anyway, I like monsters.
>>
I'm not sure if this counts as a book for kids, but I enjoy it nonetheless. Much like anons do with some shows, I suppose.
>>
>>
Is this a shota book?
>>
>>92476066
Doom killed the mad thinkerer a couple monts ago...
>>
Just wanted to let you know that I hate resizing with GIMP.
>>
Gotta love these guys.

>>92476095
We don't even know when did the events of MU happen, we can just assumed they happened after CWII.
>>
>>92476070
I think the term you're looking for is "/ss/ bait".
>>
>>
>>
I wonder if Kei should feel flattered that his very first villains(well, outside the biggest leviathon) are these guys.
>>
>I did not expect a villain to do something selfish.
>>
>>
I just remembered that the moloids are being used as henchmen in Mosaic's last arc, I wonder how Moleman feels about that.
>>
>a bunch of almost-naked subhumans all hold on the hot girl, dragging her to their lair

I think we've read enough doujins to know where this is going.
>>
>>
>Slizzik feeling down because he can't help Kei
>the Mighty Scragg telling them to go home and hug their children

>tfw you'll never have over-sized friends like these
>>
Of course they had to barge in. Who are the copypasted guys, tho? Don't remember seeing them before.
>>
>>
Spoilered because spooky.
>>
>>
OH BOI

What is it with red-heads and monster-hunting?

I also have no idea of who is this.
>>
Getting some Pacific Rim vibes from the variant cover.

Anyway, to whoever was reading, I hope you enjoyed it, because I did.
>>
last human she hunted she ended up fugging...
>>
File: lady hellbender.jpg (768KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
lady hellbender.jpg
768KB, 1280x1707px
>>92476585
>No muscles
>that face
Blunder of the century, ruining what was clearly meant to be a cheesecake chapter just look at the third cover.>>92476606

Also she is a Cho OC from Totally awesome hulk
>>
>>92476607
She only kissed Chulk
>>
>>92475986
>ongoing
>stealthier mini
Pick one.
>>
Thanks for the dump. I'm afraid this won't last for 6 issues but I will enjoy it until then.
>>
>>92476655
hellcat lasted 17

this can get 12
>>
More Elsa is always good
>>
File: PRangers.jpg (412KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PRangers.jpg
412KB, 1024x1024px
>>92476606
The variant also kinda reminds me of this.
>>
>>92476688
You could be on to something. hellcat and squirrel girl live on the who "all ages" books thing and this is according to comixology is rated 9+ while they are 12+. This could be to fill the gap since that ended.
>>
>>92475986
Cancelled
>>
>>92476585
Fucking Baldeon not giving her muscles and thick thighs
This was supremely uninteresting
>>
Is Cullen Bloodstone going to appear in this.
>>
>>92478727
>Arenafags bitching about their pwecious snowflakes
Fuck off, you fuckheads would probably want Keiji killed to make Cullen look good, since that's all you ever had going for you.
>>
>>92479592
Triggered much?
>>
>>92479802
By you walking into an unrelated (and actually you know, good) comics to wine about your edgefest? More like pissed, go to hell.
>>
>>92476585
These thighs are insufficiently thunderous.
>>
>>92479955
Cullen is Elsa's brother.
Cullen has a monster inside of him that could be summoned by Kei.
Cullen Bunn actually uses continuity and has mentioned using Cullen Bloodstone in the past.

It's a completely innocent question to ask if Cullen Bloodstone will appear in this book.

Getting angry just because someone wants to indirectly acknowledge the existence of Avengers Arena by using a character created in it is just being incredibly butthurt

Do you jump down Ewing's throat every time he mentions the Braddock Academy?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.