[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kia instead of the [adult swim] logo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: DAFA1A6XYAAbkwE.jpg-large.jpg (248KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DAFA1A6XYAAbkwE.jpg-large.jpg
248KB, 1536x2048px
First time watching TV since last year, and saw this watching a decent Family Guy episode, am I out of the loop or what the fuck are they doing? Are they this desperate?
>>
Sorry for such a shitty OP, just wondering if anyone else noticed, it was just in the last half of Back to The Pilot and now it's gone.
>>
Yeah, it's basically just more ad space, I noticed it like a month ago
>>
>>92473855
It's reoccurring? and just pathetic ad shit? Fucking damn, I'm surprised even though I shouldn't be at all. Thanks
>>
>>92473727
>>92473773
>>92473855
I see this sometimes, I don't think it's intentional, though. The digital system that displays that logo seems to be a part of the same system that starts shows and stops commercials. Which sounds dumb, I know. Basically, that shit is supposed to be on the Kia commercials and not the show, but a little glitch happens where sometimes the kia commercial logo stays and the AS one doesn't pop right, and if no one on staff catches it, it'll sit there for fucking ever before they put the right one back on. I've seen it go the other way, too. Once in a great while the channels logo will sit on top of commercials for a split second, but I think most channels try to make sure that doesn't happen as much as they can. They might not care as much about the commercials sitting on top of their stuff, though.

Basically, I think it's a symptom of the digital tv age. All the biggest companies gotta have their logo displayed over their shit and if no one is watching the machines that throw stuff out on the channel, there's bound to be fuck ups. I'm gonna guess starting and stopping programming is probably a one button press and your done thing anyway. Whoever does it probably goes off and does other shit once they start everything up.
>>
>>92473727
Why are you posting this on /m/
>>
>>92474065
Wait this isn't /m/ disregard this post
>>
>>92474065
Because your /m/om needs a dose of /co/ck.
>>
>>92474095
Well, chicks DO dig giant robots...
>>
Stewie seems mad about it
>this easily fits with modern fg humor
>>
>>92475575
>"oh brian i'm so glad you sold our series to kia!"
>"yea, we're bound to make lots more money, like that time i-"
>"yea you know lois, it just seemed like a great opportunity and I said "what the hell lets do it like a black man in the streets", you know?"
>"yes because i'm quite fond of their logo constantly being this close to me"
>>
>>92475575
they've made jokes about ads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJHCV40fuCQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC4NplCIMHc
>>
>>92476051
The first one was an appreciating kind of funny, until it became it's own cut away

The second made me chuckle, fuck me. Also it showed nice tits on Lois which was great
>>
>>92473727

>watch tv
>take exception to being treated like nigger cattle

fuck you
>>
>>92473727
Which episode?

What's the mouse for?
>>
>>92473727
>decent
>Family Guy
Pick one.
>>
>>92476374
It was Back to The Pilot and I'm a sucker for past episode fuckery and shit, the only time I laughed in the episode was the every timeline stewie and brain appearing outside in a huddle over and over, that generic joke gets me too.
>Stop!
>Wait!
>Don't do it!
>Hault!
>Cease!
>Hang on!
>I don't know how I got here, I was just looking for the can

and the CGI segment was sweet, and I appreciate from an animation standpoint that they animated them in the 90s appearance for a bit and the aspect ratio change

>>92476276
It's not my image, I went on black man's twitter to see if there was an explanation but just found confusion too, but i know people hook their laptops to their TV, and those laptops can have wireless keyboards and stuff, or maybe it's just the dude's clutter
>>
>>92476051
Now post the one where Chowder tries to wash away the CN logo
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.