[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cars 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Cars-3-Daytona-500-Trailer.jpg (603KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Cars-3-Daytona-500-Trailer.jpg
603KB, 2560x1440px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjezpVSuWvw
>>
>>92473636
So what happend with the old team?
Did his mentor died?
>>
>>92473636
what happened to the live action stuff? was it fake? I had high hopes.
>>
>>92473636
what the fuck even is this film going to be? comedy? gnyuuuh?
>>
"the bitch ate me"

Comedy gold.
>>
This actually looks pretty fucking metal
>>
>>92473636
CARKINO
>>
>>92473636
Mater better be downplayed.

A lot.
>>
>>92473636
Isn't this just the plot of.. what was it.. Rocky two? Main character is a champ, loses to a newcomer, training montage, beats newcomer?
>>
>>92477404
Pretty much every Rocky movie except for 1 and 2. (In 1, he 'goes the distance' but ultimately fails to beat Apollo Creed, in 2 he has a rematch and finally beats Creed)
But yeah, pretty much every other Rocky movie.
>>
File: 442.png (839KB, 600x876px) Image search: [Google]
442.png
839KB, 600x876px
>>92473636
For a moment when I first saw the original teaser I thought this was about how McQueen would suffer a horrible accident that would leave him permanently damaged and out of ever competing in professional racing, having to cope with it despite knowing that he's still in the prime of his life.

But it seems to be just another 'Beat the odds' story.
>>
>>92473636
Wait, was it showing how McQueen was first built there?
>>
>>92477715
I thought something like that too, but then again, that's expecting Pixar's worst franchise to be anything but.
>>
>>92473747
Yea since he was played by Paul Newman.

Hudson is gone.
>>
>>92477545
Unless this is Creed and it's a passing of the torch film.
>>
>>92477994
And this is reason why you shouldn't milk franchises for decades.
In my country Mater's VA passed away recently.
Hopefully they managed to record his lines.
>>
>no Mater
???
who is this trailer designed for? Cars was 11 years ago, but it doesn't have the same demographic appeal as Toy Story or Monsters Inc, it needs to be funny enough for little kids. What a weird trailer
>>
>>92477404
the new car is very Drago with the high tech training shit, so Rocky car does his old back to nature shit, except they use the gay beach training he did with Apollo
>>
>>92473636
Did I just watch the whole movie? Hell, I hate trailers like this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.